Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45206 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: What would you do??..
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2011, 10:12:18 PM »
what is your actual nationality and what is your religion??.. where did you live in the middle east and what injustice exactly happened against you??..

actually in nearly all the gulf countries americans and european are treated much better than arabs and asians when it comes to salaries.. an american at least take double the salary of the arab or indian who do the exact same job with the exact same abilities and qualifications..

a true story told to me by one of my friends who lives in dubai,.. an arab guy who had the american nationality beside his actual one joined their company and after his salary was set they discovered he was only half amercian and decreased the salary to the half!!!..

so i seriously think you are just bullshitting.. here in egypt where i live most of us like and respect ppl from everywhere.. actually egyptians always show extra love that annoys tourists lol..
Bad examples, its too late to give counterpoints to each.
But having lived in the UAE I have experienced extreme racism firsthand, being a non-arab (but I am muslim). This is indisputable fact, I won't bother debating you on this. So your counter-point to unequal treatment in your countries, is that you guys pay americans more than their fair share?? LOL, how id the irony of this escape you. Anyway, I don't want this to get too personal and I need to go to bed.
follow the arrows

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2011, 10:14:03 PM »
reeves...is...mad...because...he's...5...foot...nothing.. .I...would...hate...ever ything...too...if...I... wasn't...blessed...with...my. ..superior...height...of ...6...foot...

;D  Yeah, I'm so short that when it rains I'm the last one to know.   At least I know I could fix or replace a fucking keyboard, pal.   That doesn't require much of an IQ... So then, kiddo, WTF is your excuse?  ;)

Swlabr

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2011, 10:15:27 PM »
;D  Yeah, I'm so short that when it rains I'm the last one to know.   At least I know I could fix or replace a fucking keyboard, pal.   That doesn't require much of an IQ... So then, kiddo, WTF is your excuse?  ;)

keyboard...broken...too. ..busy...working...on... my...paper...in...algebr aic...geometry...to...fi x...it...

good...joke...about...th e...rain...though...i... guffawed...heartily...;D...

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2011, 10:17:36 PM »
keyboard...broken...too...busy...working...on...my...paper...in...algebraic...geometry...to...fix...it...

Cool.  I wish I could do math but I am a mathematical dunce.  ;D Thanks.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2011, 10:22:45 PM »
Bad examples, its too late to give counterpoints to each.
But having lived in the UAE I have experienced extreme racism firsthand, being a non-arab (but I am muslim). This is indisputable fact, I won't bother debating you on this. So your counter-point to unequal treatment in your countries, is that you guys pay americans more than their fair share?? LOL, how id the irony of this escape you. Anyway, I don't want this to get too personal and I need to go to bed.

i too dont want to argue with you i just want to know the reason behind your opinion.. the salary example was to show there is no injustice against non-arabs.. on the contrary sometimes the injustice is against arabs in arab countries..

are you indian or filipino or pakistani??.. yes i agree ppl from these countries accept anything to work in the gulf..

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2011, 10:37:32 PM »
I wouldn't buy something from a filthy italo

;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2011, 04:15:28 AM »

at least he
doesnt hide
his young man
lust like
you do
Reeves

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2011, 04:37:27 AM »
Women who are willingly muslim are not right in their head, do they not realize how anti-woman their religion is?
Team Pat Banana

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2011, 04:40:10 AM »
keyboard...broken...too...busy...working...on...my...paper...in...algebraic...geometry...to...fix...it...

Please get a new keyboard quickly, Zwabber. This is destroying the image of you in my brain... ;D >:(

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2011, 05:28:25 AM »
Look kid, it has everything to do with this "video" you worthless mental eunuch.  Look ace, if I'm as you question, "fucking stupid", then you are most definitely a card carrying member of the extra chromosome set.  Fuck off and live you knee walking turkey.  Run along home now Timmy and give your mommy a break from sucking your daddy's dick.

In the real world simian boy, I would say the exact same thing to your manana eating face.  Oh I'd have to bring a ladder to get that high up... FTN.  I'd just shove the ladder up your worthless baboon ass. 

I suppose your deft rebuttal will be the usual dross of those of your ilk.  Here allow me, asspuppet -  Wow reeves. epic meltdown."

Haha, you seem to think I'm not intelligent enough to at least break down why I feel you're a complete moron for replying to the thread in your original post.

You said nothing of any merit in your post, only speaking of how horriblly men treat women in Islam. I am a non-believer, so I have no dog in the Islam right or wrong argument, but could you please explain to me how the way men treat women in a specific faith should effect how you judge a woman of that faith?

Clearly the woman (or women) in the clip chose to be apart of that culture and that belief. Even if they were raised in a Muslim household, if they didn't want to accept those beliefs, they don't have to. Granted, I'm sure this would affect her families views of her, but if she truly hated muslim men or the muslim faith, she does not have to openly embrace those beliefs.

Punishing a woman by not serving her due to the way men of the same faith feel about woman is utterly moronic.

By the way, it is illegal for a store owner to openly refuse service to someone based on religious beliefs.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2011, 06:54:16 AM »
Fucking disgusting

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2011, 09:23:53 AM »
13 supported her and 6 supported the guy so 70% of those 19 who took an action supported the muslim lady.. i think around 70% also of the 22 who didnt take any action deep inside themselves were against the guy but they are passive individuals who just saw the whole thing not their business.. from your answers too my friends i see most of you are with justice and liberty :D..

i like anyone who takes an action (any action) in situations like this much more than those who are passive enough to say their opinions..

Of the 22 who didn't take any action, many of them may be scared of the situation escalating into a confrontation.  Many persons in TX carry firearms.  Therefore, you have to be very careful who you pick a fight with.  I still think I would probably curse the store owner out, make a comotion, and then storm out.  However, generally try to avoid confrontation with complete strangers.  You never know if they're carrying.  Therefore, I can respect the people that didn't do or say anything.  They may be worried about the whole situation escalating into something that could get out of hand.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2011, 09:39:50 AM »
I'm not a fan of discrimination even in the form of a business owners right to serve who they want. Refusing service just for the sake of plying your ignorance and bias shouldnt be a right.  As a non believer I view the shop owners belief on the same level I view the Muslim belief. It's their business but neither one is better or worse than the other. Had he acted an ass in public and in front of me I would make the assumption he wants input from me since he is showing his ass in front of me. Therefore I would have been more than willing to let him know my opinion is he is a backwoods social neanderthal who needs to expand his world past O'Reilly and Springer and I would take my business elsewhere. I would have spoken up, no doubt.   

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »
Of the 22 who didn't take any action, many of them may be scared of the situation escalating into a confrontation.  Many persons in TX carry firearms.  Therefore, you have to be very careful who you pick a fight with.  I still think I would probably curse the store owner out, make a comotion, and then storm out.  However, generally try to avoid confrontation with complete strangers.  You never know if they're carrying.  Therefore, I can respect the people that didn't do or say anything.  They may be worried about the whole situation escalating into something that could get out of hand.

somehow egypt has become the same after the revolution!!.. i mean a lot of ppl carry weapons now.. some months ago i beat a guy in front of my kid nursery school.. i blamed him politely for barking his car in front of mine not allowing me to go but he answered impolitely so i hit him and his lips bled.. he went crazy and wanted to shoot me with a gun!!!!!!!!!!..

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2011, 11:19:16 AM »
somehow egypt has become the same after the revolution!!.. i mean a lot of ppl carry weapons now.. some months ago i beat a guy in front of my kid nursery school.. i blamed him politely for barking his car in front of mine not allowing me to go but he answered impolitely so i hit him and his lips bled.. he went crazy and wanted to shoot me with a gun!!!!!!!!!!..

Like I said, sometimes it's just not worth it.  In todays society, you never know what kind of a nut with a happy trigger finger you're dealing with.  It's better to try to keep yourself out of situations that could end up escalating into firearms being pulled.  Long gone are the days of settling fights with words and fists.  Now, 14 year olds kids are carrying guns.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2011, 12:56:15 PM »
sherief compulsive disorder..

this time the mailbox = islam/ muslim whatever...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2011, 01:15:47 PM »
sherief compulsive disorder..

this time the mailbox = islam/ muslim whatever...
Fucking hell, how does he get anything delivered?  Can you imagine him putting mail in your mailbox, and then checking it 87 times to make sure it's in there?  He's take 2 minutes per house.  30 minutes per block.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2011, 02:00:04 PM »
I wonder if the people who stood up for the girl would have done the same if the muslum had been a man?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2011, 02:19:51 PM »
Not too long ago this was happening to us. It's really sad.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2011, 03:09:40 PM »
i too dont want to argue with you i just want to know the reason behind your opinion.. the salary example was to show there is no injustice against non-arabs.. on the contrary sometimes the injustice is against arabs in arab countries..

are you indian or filipino or pakistani??.. yes i agree ppl from these countries accept anything to work in the gulf..
It goes beyond what people get paid, it has to do with justice and equality in all sectors. Gulf arabs are some of the most racist people I have ever encountered, and funnily enough the Egyptians who live there are one of the worst kind. no offense to you ofcourse  ;D I have not been to Egypt, so I do not know what Egyptians are like outside the UAE, but they were real fucking trouble makers.

The point I was trying to make is that prejudice against in the US is way overblown, I have never heard of a muslim getting beaten up, refused a job, getting paid less, etc. while such examples are not so uncommon in some areas of the middle east (the gulf as I have mentioned). You must have heard it said that the West follows true Islamic principles much better than in Islamic countries  ;)
follow the arrows

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2011, 08:21:28 PM »
Haha, you seem to think I'm not intelligent enough to at least break down why I feel you're a complete moron for replying to the thread in your original post.

You said nothing of any merit in your post, only speaking of how horriblly men treat women in Islam. I am a non-believer, so I have no dog in the Islam right or wrong argument, but could you please explain to me how the way men treat women in a specific faith should effect how you judge a woman of that faith?

Clearly the woman (or women) in the clip chose to be apart of that culture and that belief. Even if they were raised in a Muslim household, if they didn't want to accept those beliefs, they don't have to. Granted, I'm sure this would affect her families views of her, but if she truly hated muslim men or the muslim faith, she does not have to openly embrace those beliefs.

Punishing a woman by not serving her due to the way men of the same faith feel about woman is utterly moronic.

By the way, it is illegal for a store owner to openly refuse service to someone based on religious beliefs.

Once again, you somehow believe I could really give a fuck what you "think".  "Nothing of merit"... Oh, please. ;)

And again, so that you may yet get it.  No one has to serve anyone when it is a privately owned business.  And no one has to patronize a business that does not "cater" to them.  As for "women of faith".  FFS, if a muslime woman wants to remain a muslime woman that's her problem, not mine, not yours and not the world's.  By the way ace, renouncing islime is a death sentence no matter if you become an atheist or a convert to a different belief. 

There is more than enough evidence of the misogynistic treatment of these women by not just "men" but rather male relatives, e.g., fathers, brothers, uncles, etc.  You already knew this and you still ask me "how I can judge a woman of that faith"?   If you were treated as less than an equal by your wife, husband, partner, mate or whatever you care to call a loved one, would you remain with them? 

What if they were allowed to kill you for leaving? 

Fuck that noise.  Only a pusillanimous piglet would deny the inherent evil that is the way of homohammed.  Do you need to change your screen name to "Porky"?  ;D  I trust not.  Later, kiddo.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2011, 09:02:03 PM »
Maybe muslims would be happier in muslim countries? Maybe they should get the fuck out of our historically Christian countries? Filthy atheists taking sides with muslims, they re even bigger scum than muslims.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2011, 09:08:13 PM »
I wonder if the people who stood up for the girl would have done the same if the muslum had been a man?

i am sure they would.. these ppl by nature hate injustice in general.. so there is no difference between a woman and a man here..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2011, 09:14:25 PM »
i am sure they would.. these ppl by nature hate injustice in general.. so there is no difference between a woman and a man here..
do you live in the USA ? in north america?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2011, 09:16:36 PM »
It goes beyond what people get paid, it has to do with justice and equality in all sectors. Gulf arabs are some of the most racist people I have ever encountered, and funnily enough the Egyptians who live there are one of the worst kind. no offense to you ofcourse  ;D I have not been to Egypt, so I do not know what Egyptians are like outside the UAE, but they were real fucking trouble makers.

The point I was trying to make is that prejudice against in the US is way overblown, I have never heard of a muslim getting beaten up, refused a job, getting paid less, etc. while such examples are not so uncommon in some areas of the middle east (the gulf as I have mentioned). You must have heard it said that the West follows true Islamic principles much better than in Islamic countries  ;)

point no. 1: i totally agree with you there are a lot of shitty egyptian.. either inside egypt or outside it.. mubarak's 30 years era has increased the gap between poor and rich ppl and has changed most ppl good nature..

as for the gulf i only visited dubai 2 times in my life and i mostly dealt there with europeans, asians, and, americans.. but i hear that its ppl are much better than in some other gulf countries..

point no. 2: i agree that the majority of westerns are not racist and the video i posted confirms this because 70% of the ppl supported the muslim woman..