Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45208 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: What would you do??..
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2011, 08:22:22 PM »
you are gimick, sick one to be honest,, you ned help

dimised
gh15 approved

And you?  Just who the fuck are you?  We can do this until the day I die or you can accept that as knowledgeable as you are when it comes to AAS, you are, either by necessity, nature, inbreeding or an overdose (probably a combination of all of  them)  what is termed an Idiot-Savant.

WTF is up with your written form of glossolalia, champ? 

Minus the  Savant.

nah,, most white americanos dont know what descrimination is,, i would seriously go behind counter beat him up def shout and while do it call police or right after ,, the way i am in real life thats how i would be ...go behind counter ,, use verbal abuse which im good at ,,get loud,, probably push and then take the cheese cake and give it to the humilated female and leave...as simple as that

gh15 approved

As I said before my illiterate friend, attempt to harm the shop owner and you will likely wind up so full of lead even Superman couldn't see through you.  Hellooooo!  McFly?  Anyone home?  Especially Koreans.  Either that or in jail.

And not the good kind of jail like on Skinimax, we're talking the "man jail".  The kind of jail where if you dropped your keys you'd kick them over to the nearest wall.

Just ask Victor.  Later days, little man.  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2011, 08:26:23 PM »
And you?  Just who the fuck are you?  We can do this until the day I die or you can accept that as knowledgeable as you are when it comes to AAS, you are, either by necessity, nature, inbreeding or an overdose (probably a combination of all of  them)  what is termed an Idiot-Savant.

WTF is up with your written form of glossolalia, champ? 

Minus the  Savant.

As I said before my illiterate friend, attempt to harm the shop owner and you will likely wind up so full of lead even Superman couldn't see through you.  Hellooooo!  McFly?  Anyone home?  Especially Koreans.  Either that or in jail.

And not the good kind of jail like on Skinimax, we're talking the "man jail".  The kind of jail where if you dropped your keys you'd kick them over to the nearest wall.

Just ask Victor.  Later days, little man.  ;)

what are you a dumb fucjk? i cant be in jail dont you see im not some average joe? i cant be in prison or in jail ,, i told you before milion time how felas runing for office knock on my door for donations,, you think i can be in jail? folow what i say read in the bible ,, im part of system retard

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »
You do understand that this was a totally contrived scenario for a television program right?

LOL...Thank You...someone else gets it.

Funny thing is Shereief Posted it, and he thinks it's real.  hahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2011, 08:29:40 PM »
the gun store is a totally diff. story so it's a stupid example.. this guy refuses to sell to her a piece of cake or whatever because he hates all arabs/muslims and sees them all as terrorists (clear case of islamophobia).. he is sure this lady is not a direct threat but still cant deal with her!!.. and again even if he has the right not to sell to her (which is not true in the law of any country) he doesnt have the right to insult her and if this situation happens in reality the muslim lady can make a report to the police because the usa law is against racial insults..
You can deny anyone any goods for whatever reason you want in the United States.  The government cannot force a proprietor into a legally binding contract of a sale without consent.  He has the right to say whatever he wants to her if it were a real scenario.  There is a thing called the first amendment.  Perhaps your country outlaws free speech, our does not and never will.

You can deny anyone a sale for any reason you want and insult the prospective buyer in the process if that is your choice with no legal ramifications.

For instance, a Jewish jewelry store owner does not have to sell a diamond ring to a Neo-Nazi Skinhead with Hitler Tattoos on his face simply because he does not like the way he looks or agrees with his beliefs.

I hope this helps.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2011, 08:30:58 PM »
You do understand that this was a totally contrived scenario for a television program right?

::)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2011, 08:31:32 PM »
You try far too hard.

FTN.

Reeves I've warned you before, so much drivel...so little substance.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2011, 08:31:53 PM »
::)
Wait, you didn`t realize this whole thing was a phony scenario?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2011, 08:35:15 PM »
LOL...Thank You...someone else gets it.

Funny thing is Shereief Posted it, and he thinks it's real.  hahaha

stop this shit asshole.. you are a passive person.. if we compare between you and GH15:

- nearly the same age..
- both of you take steroids to be very muscular..
- but g15 is a man of action uses his power to defend weak ppl.. he would kick the shit out of the seller.. but you??.. you just want to be muscular to take self mobile pics. of you in the mirror to post on GB :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2011, 08:37:14 PM »
Wait, you didn`t realize this whole thing was a phony scenario?

i only realized how a boring asshole you are :-\

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2011, 08:39:20 PM »
what are you a dumb fucjk? i cant be in jail dont you see im not some average joe? i cant be in prison or in jail ,, i told you before milion time how felas runing for office knock on my door for donations,, you think i can be in jail? folow what i say read in the bible ,, im part of system retard

gh15 approved

That's it?  Once more, with feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeling.  Who the fuck are you?

We can do this til they pull my plug, sport.  You either accept that I will never agree with everything you say and the simple fact that even if you were to drop the ruse you are no match for me.  As much as its gonna smell, its time for you to change that diaper of a mind you've got there big boy.  I've had smarter people than you insult me with style.  I've been beat up by black and white guys because I'm in between and not willing to fit their personal stereotypical mannerisms. 

I could give a fuck about kissing your ass, you pusillanimous internet guru.  I like you but I don't agree with you on everything. 

We're in the deep end of the gene pool, ace and I have the ladder in my hands.   How long can you tread water? ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »
stop this shit asshole.. you are a passive person.. if we compare between you and GH15:

- nearly the same age..
- both of you take steroids to be very muscular..
- but g15 is a man of action uses his power to defend weak ppl.. who would kick the shit out of the seller.. but you??.. you just want to be muscular to take self mobile pics. of you in the mirror to post on GB :-X

You do realize that you can be denied service or a sale for whatever reason the proprietor sees fit.  In America, we don`t want the government forcing us to cater to customers we don`t want.  Its a wonderful freedom.

For instance, ask me if you can buy an 1864 Press Back Chair with hand tooled Leather Fleur-De-Lis accents and see what happens.  Go ahead and try it out.  

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2011, 08:43:01 PM »
Reeves I've warned you before, so much drivel...so little substance.

Brevity may well be the soul of wit, but I don't believe in the soul my friend.  

As to your comment regarding "drivel and substance"?  I am having fun.  I write for a living.

And I'm not on Getbig to make a living, sir.   In this instance I'm here to make a point and have fun doing so.  

Thanks!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2011, 08:45:03 PM »
You do realize that you can be denied service or a sale for whatever reason the proprietor sees fit.  In America, we don`t want the government forcing us to cater to customers we don`t want.  Its a wonderful freedom.

For instance, ask me if you can buy an 1864 Press Back Chair with hand tooled Leather Fleur-De-Lis accents and see what happens.  Go ahead and try it out.  

in reality you would kiss my foot to buy anything from you.. but here on GB as an internet tough guy you would kill me because you dont like arabs.. ok now go and look in the nearest mirror and spit on it on my behalf :-X

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2011, 08:55:31 PM »
lol, sherief making some good points in the last couple posts

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2011, 09:04:25 PM »
in reality you would kiss my foot to buy anything from you.. but here on GB as an internet tough guy you would kill me because you dont like arabs.. ok now go and look in the nearest mirror and spit on it on my behalf :-X
I don`t mind Arabs at all.  I don`t dislike you.  I think anyone who believes in any religion is a Moron.  I also recognize there are genetic difference in races, differing cultures, social mores, norms all of which do not deserve equal respect for many reasons.

I do not respect your Islamic Culture one bit as the treatment of women is absolutely horrid.  That certainly isn`t the only reason however.  Anyone who thinks the world is 6000 years old needs their head examined.

Religions, Cultures and social practices should NEVER receive equal respect and there is no reason why it should even be considered.  Practice whatever you want, but don`t expect anyone to respect it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #165 on: December 28, 2011, 09:22:19 PM »
I don`t mind Arabs at all.  I don`t dislike you.  I think anyone who believes in any religion is a Moron.  I also recognize there are genetic difference in races, differing cultures, social mores, norms all of which do not deserve equal respect for many reasons.

I do not respect your Islamic Culture one bit as the treatment of women is absolutely horrid.  That certainly isn`t the only reason however.  Anyone who thinks the world is 6000 years old needs their head examined.

Religions, Cultures and social practices should NEVER receive equal respect and there is no reason why it should even be considered.  Practice whatever you want, but don`t expect anyone to respect it.

i dont care what you think of me but i only dont like to say wrong things about me "islam".. it's stupid to say muslims disrespect their women or mistreat them.. if some muslims do this it's not islam problem.. the same as when a christian man mistreats his woman or a jewish or whatever.. here in egypt violence against women is mainly found in the very lower class as 99% of men are 24/7 on drugs and dont work and want their wives to work all the time to bring them money to buy drugs.. but in the middle and upper class it's very rare.. so it's not related to islam but to poverty and ignorance, and, injustice..

if you are interested and have time check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Islam

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 28, 2011, 09:25:26 PM »
i dont care what you think of me but i only dont like to say wrong things about me "islam".. it's stupid to say muslims disrespect their women or mistreat them.. if some muslims do this it's not islam problem.. the same as when a christian man mistreats his woman or a jewish or whatever.. here in egypt violence against women is mainly found in the very lower class as 99% of men are 24/7 on drugs and dont work and want their wives to work all the time to bring them money to buy drugs.. but in the middle and upper class it's very rare.. so it's not related to islam but to poverty and ignorance, and, injustice..

if you are interested and have time check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Islam
There is nothing positive about any religion. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #167 on: December 28, 2011, 09:58:57 PM »
Brevity may well be the soul of wit, but I don't believe in the soul my friend.  

As to your comment regarding "drivel and substance"?  I am having fun.  I write for a living.

And I'm not on Getbig to make a living, sir.   In this instance I'm here to make a point and have fun doing so.  

Thanks!

Really? because I don't find your writing all that captivating or well done. you come off as a bitter asshole who thinks he's funnier than he is. Nothing worse than someone who pats them self on the back when they aren't funny

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: December 28, 2011, 11:17:25 PM »
They have it pretty good in a lot of ways.  For example they aren't required to work to provide for the family, whereas for the husband it's obligatory.  If the wife chooses to not work and life off of her husband that's her right in Islam and the husband can not do anything about it.

Yeah, they have it pretty good.  You know, the whole thing about a husband having the right to beat their wives.  Muhammad’s own supposed viewpoint of women was that they "lack self-control" and thus for their own good, and societies’ good, they must be subordinate to and managed by their husbands.  That seems pretty good to you?  Are you aware in "moderate" Islamic countries women can not vote or drive cars?  In more deranged Islamic societies the conditions are much worse. 

I can go on and on about how poorly Islam is for women's wellbeing.  I don't know if you are being purposely deceitful or truly ignorant of the womens conditions in Islam.

Also notice how Sherief dodged the question.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #169 on: December 29, 2011, 12:09:02 AM »
Yeah, they have it pretty good.  You know, the whole thing about a husband having the right to beat their wives.  Muhammad’s own supposed viewpoint of women was that they "lack self-control" and thus for their own good, and societies’ good, they must be subordinate to and managed by their husbands.  That seems pretty good to you?  Are you aware in "moderate" Islamic countries women can not vote or drive cars?  In more deranged Islamic societies the conditions are much worse. 

I can go on and on about how poorly Islam is for women's wellbeing.  I don't know if you are being purposely deceitful or truly ignorant of the womens conditions in Islam.

what question??..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #170 on: December 29, 2011, 12:40:56 AM »
Yeah, they have it pretty good.  You know, the whole thing about a husband having the right to beat their wives.  Muhammad’s own supposed viewpoint of women was that they "lack self-control" and thus for their own good, and societies’ good, they must be subordinate to and managed by their husbands.  That seems pretty good to you?  Are you aware in "moderate" Islamic countries women can not vote or drive cars?  In more deranged Islamic societies the conditions are much worse.  

I can go on and on about how poorly Islam is for women's wellbeing.  I don't know if you are being purposely deceitful or truly ignorant of the womens conditions in Islam.

Husbands are not allowed to physically abuse their wife!  You probably read something translated poorly from Arabic scripture also without any supporting commentary on the context in which the scripture was revealed (likely done intentionally to be biased against Islam), to believe what you're allowed to "beat" wives.  

Also, cars did not exist when Islam was revealed, some countries not allowing women to drive is solely based on that country's clerics' interpretation of Islamic rules, often driven by their culture.  

I didn't check out the wikipedia link that Sherief posted but I imagine it's pretty unbiased, and you will probably find your answers in there.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: December 29, 2011, 07:14:01 AM »
Husbands are not allowed to physically abuse their wife!  You probably read something translated poorly from Arabic scripture also without any supporting commentary on the context in which the scripture was revealed (likely done intentionally to be biased against Islam), to believe what you're allowed to "beat" wives. 

Also, cars did not exist when Islam was revealed, some countries not allowing women to drive is solely based on that country's clerics' interpretation of Islamic rules, often driven by their culture. 

I didn't check out the wikipedia link that Sherief posted but I imagine it's pretty unbiased, and you will probably find your answers in there.

4.1 17. They invoke in His stead only females; they pray to none else than Satan, a rebel.

53.21-22. Are yours the males and His the females? That indeed were an unfair division!

53.27. Lo! it is those who disbelieve in the Hereafter who name the angels with the names of females.

Other verses from the Koran also seem of a misogynist tendency.

2.228. Women who are divorced shall wait, keeping themselves apart, three (monthly) courses. And it is not lawful for them that they should conceal that which Allah hath created in their wombs if they are believers in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands would do better to take them back in that case if they desire a reconciliation. And they (women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men are a degree above them. Allah is Mighty, Wise.

2.282. But if he who oweth the debt is of low understanding, or weak or unable himself to dictate, then let the guardian of his interests dictate in (terms of) equity. And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not (at hand) then a man and two women, of such as ye approve as witnesses, so that if the one erreth (through forgetfulness) the other will remember.

4.11. Allah chargeth you concerning (the provision for) your children: to the male the equivalent of the portion of two females.

4.34. Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart; and scourge (beat) them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great.

Equally, in numerous hadiths on which are based the Islamic laws, we learn of the woman's role - to stay at home, to be at the beck and call of man to obey him (which is a religious duty), and to assure man a tranquil existence. Here are some examples of these traditions:

The woman who dies and with whom the husband is satisfied will go to paradise.
A wife should never refuse herself to her husband even if it is on the saddle of a camel.
Hellfire appeared to me in a dream and I noticed that it was above all peopled with women who had been ungrateful. "Was it toward God that they were ungrateful?" They had not shown any gratitude toward their husbands for all they had received from them. Even when all your life you have showered a woman with your largesse she will still find something petty to reproach you with one day, saying, "You have never done anything for me."
If anything presages a bad omen it is: a house, a woman, a horse.
Never will a people know success if they confide their affairs to a woman.
It will be appropriate to include two quotes from the famous and much revered philosopher al-Ghazali (1058-1111), whom Professor Montgomery Watt describes as the greatest Muslim after Muhammad. In his "The Revival Of The Religious Sciences," Ghazali defines the woman's role: [4]

She should stay at home and get on with her spinning, she should not go out often, she must not be well-informed, nor must she be communicative with her neighbours and only visit them when absolutely necessary; she should take care of her husband and respect him in his presence and his absence and seek to satisfy him in everything; she must not cheat on him nor extort money from him; she must not leave her house without his permission and if given his permission she must leave surreptitiously. She should put on old clothes and take deserted streets and alleys, avoid markets, and make sure that a stranger does not hear her voice or recognize her; she must not speak to a friend of her husband even in need. ... Her sole worry should be her virtue, her home as well as her prayers and her fast. If a friend of her husband calls when the latter is absent she must not open the door nor reply to him in order to safeguard her and her husband's honour. She should accept what her husband gives her as sufficient sexual needs at any moment. ... She should be clean and ready to satisfy her husband's sexual needs at any moment.

Such are some of the sayings from the putative golden age of Islamic feminism. It was claimed that it was the abandonment of the original teachings of Islam that had led to the present decadence and backwardness of Muslim societies. But there never was an Islamic utopia. To talk of a golden age is only to conform and perpetuate the influence of the clergy, the mullas, and their hateful creed that denies humanity to half the inhabitants of this globe, and further retards all serious attempts to liberate Muslim women.

What Rights?

The inequality between men and women in matters of giving testimony or evidence or being a witness is enshrined in the Koran: sura 2.282 (quoted above).

19 of 22 Arab countries, women cannot vote. In Egypt, women if you want to divorce your husband you have to go to court. If a man wants to divorce his wife if he just has to say what they call the triple telac: I divorce thee, I divorce thee, I divorce thee.

In Saudi Arabia, women cannot drive a car, sail a boat, or fly a plane.  Last I checked, cars weren't around for the vast majority of today's cultures but only in backwards Islamic countries would they adhere to something as stupid as "cars weren't around when Islam was developed" and extrapolate from that, that women should not be able to drive.  What remote sense does that even make?  What is the correlation between the two?

Can you honestly read everything I have written and suggest Islam is good for the wellbeing of women?  I can give numerous specific examples of the horrors for women in Islam.  Just the entire concept of making women cover themselves from head to toe is absurd.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 29, 2011, 07:45:02 AM »

There are exceptions to that rule.. YOu can't base your denial on race, religion or you will be sued every other day and lose every time in court.

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #173 on: December 29, 2011, 07:47:30 AM »
not only would i protect her ,, i would beat that damn actor up ,, and probably pay for her groceries too

fucking disgusting filts not serving someone because how they look ,, i dont care if you hav e 3 eye and didnt take shower 5 months and bears as long as moses you deserve to be treat equal,, end of argument

gh15 approved

Nasser is a stand up guy  8)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: December 29, 2011, 08:50:51 AM »
Really? because I don't find your writing all that captivating or well done. you come off as a bitter asshole who thinks he's funnier than he is. Nothing worse than someone who pats them self on the back when they aren't funny

My, my , my.  Look what the upped dosage is doing to you, ace. 

What I write here isn't worth any money, little boy blue.  What you type is much less.  You sanctimonious drug addled pussbag.  Bitter?  You lying sack  of shit, you're just now "taking AAS"?  Fuck your noise, kid.

In the real world, I'd tell you the same and you would do nothing about "it" because in truth there's nothing you can do.  So continue to pat yourself on your back for all those years of real weight lifting, i.e., building a"foundation".  Your foundation is nothing but dried shit

Keep moving Groink, otherwise the flies will cover you so fast you'll look like a box of raisins that someone emptied onto the floor in a 200 pound plus pile.

I still think well of you.  If I didn't I'd make fun of you instead of tell you the truth like I just did.  And I still wish I had arms like Groink... ;D