Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Rob and Josh don’t care episode 2

(1/14) > >>

robcguns:

Here is episode two boys. We had a fun time with this one.

The Scott:
I shall tell  you both a truth, my friends.  There is a tremendous difference between those who "share" their religion and those who LIVE their faith.    There are christians and there are Christians.   I find no fault with the teachings of the Nazarene and those that do are unable to live said teachings because they go against what they desire. 

By the term "religion" we have all witnessed the perversions of men called the "will of god". 

mooslimes can fuck off and die.

I enjoyed this episode, gentlemen!

robcguns:

--- Quote from: The Scott on March 26, 2024, 04:27:19 PM ---I shall tell  you both a truth, my friends.  There is a tremendous difference between those who "share" their religion and those who LIVE their faith.    There are christians and there are Christians.   I find no fault with the teachings of the Nazarene and those that do are unable to live said teachings because they go against what they desire. 

By the term "religion" we have all witnessed the perversions of men called the "will of god". 

mooslimes can fuck off and die.

I enjoyed this episode, gentlemen!

--- End quote ---

Glad you liked it Scott, as I said if someone wants to be a good church going man and live that life that is great just don’t try and force it on me. I believe in something I just don’t know what. Agreed on the mooslimes 100%.

Marty Champions:

--- Quote from: robcguns on March 26, 2024, 04:41:37 PM ---
Glad you liked it Scott, as I said if someone wants to be a good church going man and live that life that is great just don’t try and force it on me. I believe in something I just don’t know what. Agreed on the mooslimes 100%.

--- End quote ---
youre playing it pussy foot , just sit aside while you figure your self out

robcguns:

--- Quote from: Marty Champions on March 26, 2024, 04:56:54 PM ---youre playing it pussy foot , just sit aside while you figure your self out

--- End quote ---

The fuck you talking about? How do I not make it any more clear what I’m saying?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version