Author Topic: The original Caucasians were black!  (Read 18821 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The original Caucasians were black!
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2013, 09:19:52 PM »
checkmate.

:D :D

All comes back to Goodrum!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2013, 09:21:54 PM »
Back to nomad, if a group of people are physically recessive, what is a great way to help them survive in a world were people are dominant? I would say in some cases a slight variation in the means of an IQ in order to aide survival which is what you see with the Khazars (So called Jews) and Germans, the two most intelligent of the white race. The race mixing happens

When I say these things it doesn't mean that all Blacks (Hebrews) are Lebron with 10 inch cocks, or that all Jews (Khazars) are Woody Allen. You will have innumerable combinations you can make but on average you will have one race of people more physically dominant than others and one race more mentally dominant. and everyone else in between.

Who is the mentally dominant and who is the physically dominant race?
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2013, 09:30:48 PM »

Who is the mentally dominant and who is the physically dominant race?

Khazars (So called Jews)
Germans
Russians

Negroes (But not any Negroes but Hebrews, aka African Americans.) By physically dominant I don't mean lifting weights. Strength, Speed, Agility, Ability to to withstand disease, ability to reproduce. But it also depends on where you're located also. And if you look at where Israel is on a map, you better hope your neighbors on all front are your buddies or you're fucked and you if you know history, you know that Israel has a history of being fucked.  It's no accident that descendants of slaves the "Afros" Happen to thrive at sports and can produce at an astonishing rate. and it's not from mixing the best slaves to get a better product. That would take much, much longer and has been disproven. We were always like that.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2013, 09:35:26 PM »
Khazars (So called Jews)
Germans
Russians

Negroes (But not any Negroes but Hebrews, aka African Americans.) By physically dominant I don't mean lifting weights. Strength, Speed, Agility, Ability to to withstand disease, ability to reproduce. But it also depends on where you're located also. And if you look at where Israel is on a map, you better hope your neighbors on all front are your buddies or you're fucked and you if you know history, you know that Israel has a history of being fucked.  It's no accident that descendants of slaves the "Afros" Happen to thrive at sports and can produce at an astonishing rate. and it's not from mixing the best slaves to get a better product. That would take much, much longer and has been disproven. We were always like that.

Most European whites have weird long swimmer physiques. Average length legs but long trunk, makes them for bad runners and sprinters. Now if you look at African American sprinters, very long legs in respect to trunk and head. That and also Africans have better tendon attachments in the legs for power generation, making them better sprinters.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2013, 09:36:52 PM »
Shem, Flem, Leroy, Jamal....Call them whatever you like, I just want my cd deck back. Like I always tell my girl, "Wiggs is the only one of their kind who we can trust."

lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2013, 09:45:37 PM »
Your Jewish News, especially for Wiggs

Guess the color of Dr Nikita Levy? :D

http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/02/25878.html

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2013, 10:16:08 PM »
Ukraine is strong country :)
X

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2013, 02:06:07 AM »
Whites can only make whites?  That sounds superior to me  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2013, 02:19:23 AM »
Stop lying. Noah was black. The only people that survived the flood was Noah and his wife, their three sons and their wives.
It is genetically impossible for Noah or his three sons and wives to had been white or even anything other than black. Because black is the only race that can produce other races.

Shem, Ham and Japheth are his three sons. From Shem came the Arabs, Negroes (Hebrews) and Jews (Khazars) ((All  Semitic!)) and from Ham came the all of Africa and from Japheth came Caucasians and Asians. The key is all of the started off black and through various mutations and mixing changed over time to what you see today. This is why DNA traced back to its earliest is "Negroid" DNA.

The Bible never said anything about Noah bringing two Blacks....lololololololo l. He had three sons and that's it. You may not like it, but deep down to everyones core, it started black, whether you like it or not. History shows this.

All this is Post-Flood.   

My friend, can U tell me how Noah's family (5 of them) collected big cats or big bears or Americas & Australia's wildlife  ;D
Biblical man (Noah)did not have a clue about existence of other continents:Australia/Americas & Antarctica  ;D ;D ;D
Wiggs have U ever tray to catch  good size wild creatures with Noah's "technology".  :P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2013, 02:23:11 AM »
My friend, can U tell me how Noah's family (5 of them) collected big cats or big bears or Americas & Australia's wildlife  ;D
Biblical man (Noah)did not have a clue about existence of other continents:Australia/Americas & Antarctica  ;D ;D ;D
Wiggs have U ever tray to catch  good size wild creatures with Noah's "technology".  :P

I don't know how it was done but I imagine they were babies.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2013, 02:26:09 AM »
I don't know how it was done but I imagine they were babies.

God used supernatural powers to make them behave.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2013, 02:32:36 AM »

Yes, I understand that but people always wonder how they fit. Of course they probably wouldn't be full grown. You'd want them young enough to reproduce alot and small enough to fit.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2013, 02:42:22 AM »

Oh, yes as a super smart Jew Noah used DNA technology  ;) & his fridge was run by power generator  ;D
The other possibility is that Dr.Who help him with his tardis.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2013, 02:45:27 AM »
Oh, yes as a super smart Jew Noah used DNA technology  ;) & his fridge was run by power generator  ;D

No srs, God could make the animals tame, they would all purr at his feet like kittens.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2013, 02:51:45 AM »
Yes, I understand that but people always wonder how they fit. Of course they probably wouldn't be full grown. You'd want them young enough to reproduce alot and small enough to fit.

So, my friend small baby animals could not survive without older ones.
I would love to see anyone (like Noah) running after big red kangaroo  ;D ;D ;D
& trying to catch him.
All black running genetics would not help  ;D ;D ;D

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2013, 02:59:53 AM »
Hmm, but did the "whole earth" get covered?  Or just the whole earth as conceived by the writer?  Maybe it was just that part of the world?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2013, 03:02:33 AM »
The Bible never said anything about Noah bringing two Blacks....lololololololo l.
Of course not. One does not talk about the house niggers.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2013, 03:13:16 AM »
Hmm, but did the "whole earth" get covered?  Or just the whole earth as conceived by the writer?  Maybe it was just that part of the world?

I think it was 40 or 60 days of continuous raining, kind of English weather.
Somehow mathematically don't work:water vaporization + clouds formation
+ wind + temperature + time + ??? =

(any meteorologist here )

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2013, 03:16:57 AM »

Noah wasn't a Jew, and Jews aren't Hebrews. Hebrews didn't start until Abraham, the father. This so called Jews, the ones today they didn't start till 700 AD, they converted to Judaism and added stuff, the talmud and then took the identity of the Hebrews, claiming they were Hebrews and then being in charge of selling us during the slave trade. All true stuff. Jews you see to today are Edomites in the Bible. Sons of Esau. They have always been Hebrews (African Americans) enemies in the Bible. 

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2013, 03:18:06 AM »
I think it was 40 or 60 days of continuous raining, kind of English weather.
Somehow mathematically don't work:water vaporization + clouds formation
+ wind + temperature + time + ??? =

(any meteorologist here )

No 60 days could cause a huge flood.  You know what happened in Queensland in 2011?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2013, 03:20:43 AM »
Hmm, but did the "whole earth" get covered?  Or just the whole earth as conceived by the writer?  Maybe it was just that part of the world?

No, the whole earth. Every major culture has histories that begin with a flood that covered the earth and there were only 8 survivors. Obviously it was very important to keep this info and with language it changed the details over time but the consistent thing is A flood that covered the entire earth, Ark, and 8 survivors. There are plenty of documentaries and articles about this and since has proven there was a world wide flood. It's not promoted because it proves the Bible right. Something people have a hard time with.

When the flood happened the earth shifted on it's axis and the canopy collapsed in the form of rain and the rest forms most of the oceans we have today, In addition, there were points in the earth where from water would come to water the trees and plants and all at. Also gone after the flood. When the canopy went away and the oxygen levels went down, people begin to get dumber, smaller and weaker.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2013, 03:21:23 AM »

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2013, 03:25:52 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2013, 03:27:23 AM »
That's not how it worked gents. The earth was covered in a canopy of water. Yes, I know it sounds nuts but it's true. With this happening the people and animals lived much longer because it protected them from radiation and the oxygen was much rich up to 50%richer. This is why animals were so large. Man lived much longer then, averaging 900 years old. Can you imagine the knowledge you can amass over that time being in prime condition? With the oxygen that rich you would be able to run for miles without getting tired. The fruits and veggies that tree were much bigger than also.

You can google about the water canopy or youtube it.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2013, 03:27:41 AM »