Author Topic: Jen Psaki Claims Biden Never Looked At Watch, Suggests Gold Star Parents Lied  (Read 179 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
 ::)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/jen-psaki-claims-biden-never-looked-watch-suggests-gold-star-parents-lied

In her new book, "Say More," the former White House press secretary claims that Biden looked at his watch only after the ceremony had ended, contradicting fact-checks (even Snopes) and on-the-record statements from Gold Star families who were there.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
It's funny, she writes a book, with a complete, easily proven lie, and expects anyone to believe any other part of it.

She has stated the e-version will get changed, as will any subsequent print copies, but never admitted wrongdoing.
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Jen Sucki is vile trash.
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Ronald McDonald looking dumb-kvnt..

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

I’d fuck her pussy from the back, then go ATM for a few rounds before throwing cum in her hair “Miggs” style ala Silence of The Lambs.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/jen-psaki-claims-biden-never-looked-watch-suggests-gold-star-parents-lied

In her new book, "Say More," the former White House press secretary claims that Biden looked at his watch only after the ceremony had ended, contradicting fact-checks (even Snopes) and on-the-record statements from Gold Star families who were there.

This is disgusting. I went to school with the father of Kareem Nikoui, Steve and his sister whom I'm still friends with to this day. Biden and everyone in this administration are absolute lowlifes. Those 13 service members is just more blood on this administration's hands and hope they all burn because of it.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

I’d fuck her pussy from the back, then go ATM for a few rounds before throwing cum in her hair “Miggs” style ala Silence of The Lambs.

Easy, friend - didn't Miggs end up swallowing his tongue?  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

And the media collectively yawns.  Lying without consequence.  MSNBC is a perfect place for her.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Easy, friend - didn't Miggs end up swallowing his tongue?  :D

Only thing getting swallowed in this situation is protein straight from the tap from ol Fire Crotch if you catch my drift.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
And the media collectively yawns.  Lying without consequence.  MSNBC is a perfect place for her.

If anyone had the gumption to just ask her the following question, it would end her:

"Jenn, did you know when you wrote your book that the Biden/watch thing was factually incorrect?"

If yes, she's fucked.

If no, she's incompetent.  In her job there was no way she could  think no.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Disrespectful murderer and kid-molester... The pant-shitter...