Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373416 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (updated as we go)
« Reply #175 on: October 02, 2011, 11:19:04 AM »
HAZ, Damn impressive! First time I saw those shots.  When and where did you compete?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2011, 11:21:48 AM »
HAZ, Damn impressive! First time I saw those shots.  When and where did you compete?

those were 1990 and 1991.  Canadian shows.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2011, 11:25:16 AM »
Ha ha ha , pro card or not i will be part of the thunderdome, no guy will ever censor me again!!!!!!!
team b-boy

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2011, 11:32:16 AM »
Ha ha ha , pro card or not i will be part of the thunderdome, no #### will ever censor me again!!!!!!!
Yes, your 123 posts in the last 6 years tells us all that you live and breathe the ThunderDome.........BITC H!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2011, 12:11:10 PM »
still never made the list!!!

TruthHurts

« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2011, 12:20:21 PM »
What about NZMM? Guys got one of the best physiques on the board.

Hope this helps.

Seems that "Koresh" is pulling this stuff out of his ass, along with lightsabres.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #181 on: October 02, 2011, 12:20:43 PM »

Loon
maxxmuscle
 bigmikecox

xerxez u forgot about mike !

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2011, 12:30:14 PM »
What about NZMM? Guys got one of the best physiques on the board.

Hope this helps.

Seems that "Koresh" is pulling this stuff out of his ass, along with lightsabres.

don't be mad he said you are fat Alex23
at least he didn't add in that you are sterile too

TruthHurts

« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2011, 12:32:41 PM »
How the fuck is JaeJonna above Chaos, Adonis and Falcon?? No offence but JJ looks like a sloppy lesbian and little Knick-knack that would be crushed by those guys.

Again, no offends but JJ was put in the trash for a reason.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2011, 12:34:19 PM »

pics?

hes posted more .. hes huge everywhere

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »
How the fuck is JaeJonna above Chaos, Adonis and Falcon?? No offence but JJ looks like a sloppy lesbian and little Knick-knack that would be crushed by those guys.

Again, no offends but JJ was put in the trash for a reason.

That list is hardly objective if you consider the fact that the people in it range from guys who compete seriously and are a lot leaner to guys who just work out and have a good/great physique but have never been lean or competed. Plus, some of us haven't posted a recent pic in a while, myself included. Not to mention the naturals vs roiders issue.

Which is why Alex23, for example, is higher than guys like Mr Nobody, who is not as big, but far superior shape-wise. Alex has a lot of muscle, but he's not even as lean as me, and I consider myself a fat fuck ;D

TruthHurts

« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2011, 12:41:50 PM »
That list is hardly objective if you consider the fact that the people in it range from guys who compete seriously and are a lot leaner to guys who just work out and have a good/great physique but have never been lean or competed. Plus, some of us haven't posted a recent pic in a while, myself included. Not to mention the naturals vs roiders issue.

Which is why Alex23, for example, is higher than guys like Mr Nobody, who is not as big, but far superior shape-wise. Alex has a lot of muscle, but he's not even as lean as me, and I consider myself a fat fuck ;D

From the recent pictures it looks like Alex is getting leaner.  He is getting ripped, rich and loving marriage and family news to come. This I have heard from people within the King's inner sanctum.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 02, 2011, 12:44:03 PM »
From the recent pictures it looks like Alex is getting leaner.  He is getting ripped, rich and loving marriage and family news to come. This I have heard from people within the King's inner sanctum.

Recent pictures show you're the same fat, sterile, friendless, divorced douche you've always been chubby.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #188 on: October 02, 2011, 12:46:51 PM »

Big Ach posted pics of him meeting up with Alex and Nasser maybe a month ago and Alex looked the same as before in those pics. I'll go by that rather than hearsay.

Anyway, I don't care. Just wanted to make the point about that list not exactly being very objective with all the factors I mentioned.

TruthHurts

« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2011, 12:51:15 PM »
Big Ach posted pics of him meeting up with Alex and Nasser maybe a month ago and Alex looked the same as before in those pics. I'll go by that rather than hearsay.

Anyway, I don't care. Just wanted to make the point about that list not exactly being very objective with all the factors I mentioned.

Ah, ok. Good or the clarify as was wondering if you were butthurt to be underneath that Alex monster. It could always be worst; you could be Wiggs and with a life unravelling find yourself below Goodrum in the list. Talk about kicking a man when downed. :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2011, 12:55:47 PM »
Ah, ok. Good or the clarify as was wondering if you were butthurt to be underneath that Alex monster. It could always be worst; you could be Wiggs and with a life unravelling find yourself below Goodrum in the list. Talk about kicking a man when downed. :)

LOL, trust me, I don't care where I'm on that list. I haven't posted pics or talked about my physique here in close to 4 years. Stuff like this gets old once you've been doing it for years now, like I have.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #191 on: October 02, 2011, 01:44:52 PM »
a bunch of men throwing hissy fits about not being on a list for male hot bodies..........yeah- that's not weird ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 02, 2011, 03:08:20 PM »
a bunch of men throwing hissy fits about not being on a list for male hot bodies..........yeah- that's not weird ::)

"hey guys where's my props?? I'm fat and out of shape now but I looked awesome five or ten years ago"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2011, 03:12:58 PM »
"hey guys where's my props?? I'm fat and out of shape now but I looked awesome five or ten years ago"

exactly

btw, do you know where the Artie and Nick Dipaolo show is playing

it starts tommorow

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: October 02, 2011, 03:18:44 PM »
Yes, your 123 posts in the last 6 years tells us all that you live and breathe the ThunderDome.........BITC H!
ahhhhhh how cute, someone is mad cause they didn't get high enough in the pic rankings...LOL  and your MOMMA is the BITCH! bitch.  :P

i don't come and post 1000 worthless post on here, sorry, I come here and read the bible! read it, learn it, live it, and thats why im not even considered on the list.... pro bound, chaos- you little bitch boy.
team b-boy

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2011, 03:24:05 PM »
no musclecenter?

:D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2011, 03:24:32 PM »
Haha all lies you fat smelly bastard

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2011, 03:26:29 PM »
exactly

btw, do you know where the Artie and Nick Dipaolo show is playing

it starts tommorow

Not sure but I did make the trek to a Taco Tico! I even took a couple pics but I lost them when I transferred phones  :-\

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2011, 03:45:11 PM »
Cool thread I'm flattered :)

Stunt, I sent you a pm dude, I don't post often on here a lot but do come on a lot and post on interesting topics lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2011, 03:49:31 PM »
ahhhhhh how cute, someone is mad cause they didn't get high enough in the pic rankings...LOL  and your MOMMA is the BITCH! bitch.  :P

i don't come and post 1000 worthless post on here, sorry, I come here and read the bible! read it, learn it, live it, and thats why im not even considered on the list.... pro bound, chaos- you little bitch boy.
So you're proud of the fact that you abuse drugs and get oiled up to pose in a thong for other men to judge? LOL, and you think that makes you special? LMFAO!!!

Where's BayGBM for this one? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!