Author Topic: MILOS ?  (Read 5249 times)

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
MILOS ?
« on: October 20, 2007, 10:41:05 AM »
I have your first Dvd collection Secrets of the Pros, I noticed that you use many training techiniques as well as exercises in the newer episodes of the fithshow hardcore,and fit show posedown,that are not on the older dvd's,Is there any chance of you releasing a newer version that includes some of your more recent techniuqes, such as one that would explain in depth your "creating anabolism during the workout theory", as well as videos of your giant sets, ETC.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: MILOS ?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 11:17:47 AM »
YES...I will...

Also - I am still up for ANOTHER FREE SEMINAR for all the bodybuilding fans...where I would explain IN GREAT DETAIL why training without specific supplementation is actually WASTE OF TIME...and WHY each and every one of you should reconsider few things before your next workout...

I am NOT trying to be different for the sake of being different...but being that I am 100% convinced in MY HYPERANABOLIC THEORY (specific supplemetation at specific times highly benefiting from hyperemia advantage...+ specific training) I am ready to defend it in front of all the experts or fans thinking otherwise...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 11:19:38 AM »
maybe you can film your seminar and broadcast it live over the internet
Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 11:21:46 AM »
Also - I am still up for ANOTHER FREE SEMINAR for all the bodybuilding fans...where I would explain IN GREAT DETAIL why training without specific supplementation Snake OilTM is actually WASTE OF TIME...and WHY each and every one of you should reconsider few things get out your credit card before your next workout...

fixed
Ron: "I am lazy."

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 12:01:38 PM »
The signup url is here: http://www.wpse.com/milos.asp

It gets your email address so we can send you an announcement with the schedule.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 12:03:24 PM »
Definately "Sounds" like a winner 8)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 12:05:29 PM »
I have your first Dvd collection Secrets of the Pros, I noticed that you use many training techiniques as well as exercises in the newer episodes of the fithshow hardcore,and fit show posedown,that are not on the older dvd's,Is there any chance of you releasing a newer version that includes some of your more recent techniuqes, such as one that would explain in depth your "creating anabolism during the workout theory", as well as videos of your giant sets, ETC.

::)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 12:08:20 PM »
I am still up for ANOTHER FREE SEMINAR for all the bodybuilding fans...where I would explain IN GREAT DETAIL why training without specific supplementation is actually WASTE OF TIME

OMG...

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 12:09:08 PM »
I would love to attend but I am about 1800 miles away.  :-\

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »
We could probably hook it up on YouTube. But since YouTube's limit is 10 minutes per movie, it'd probably be about 18 small movies (approx 3 hours would be my guess).

I still think it would be a good idea to do.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 12:14:10 PM »
YES...I will...

Also - I am still up for ANOTHER FREE SEMINAR for all the bodybuilding fans...where I would explain IN GREAT DETAIL why training without specific supplementation is actually WASTE OF TIME...and WHY each and every one of you should reconsider few things before your next workout...

I am NOT trying to be different for the sake of being different...but being that I am 100% convinced in MY HYPERANABOLIC THEORY (specific supplemetation at specific times highly benefiting from hyperemia advantage...+ specific training) I am ready to defend it in front of all the experts or fans thinking otherwise...

your all bullshit. but obviously some people are stupid enough to believe in all the pseudo bs.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 12:21:10 PM »
OMG...

You see...I am making myself available to discuss with all of you...show you...and THAN ask you if it makes sense...

What I don't have is time to write everything here...but I can spend few hours in my gym explaining everything and answering EVERY QUESTION to even biggest sceptics...

I claim: MY THEORY WILL BE ACCEPTED in just a few months and EVERYONE will start copying...as it already started (with NUTREX)...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 12:23:01 PM »
your all bullshit. but obviously some people are stupid enough to believe in all the pseudo bs.

How wonderful...

Exactly what is 'bullshit" or pseudo bs?

Care to join free seminar to find out?

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 12:25:08 PM »
Just "Brush" the haters off. Good luck with your venture 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 12:53:46 PM »
We could probably hook it up on YouTube. But since YouTube's limit is 10 minutes per movie, it'd probably be about 18 small movies (approx 3 hours would be my guess).

maybe there's other alternatives that allow longer than 10 minutes out there
Z

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 01:38:26 PM »
Hey i've applied as much of the thoery as I could, and its working, so as far as im concerned.ALL HAIL MILOS, im must say that im more interested in actual tweaks and changes to exercises, (sissy squats on hack squat) and many other of your training secrets, as  you and charles are the only ones I see in hundreds of training videos, making small changes and tweaks to many exercises as well as creating new ones,I seeing the same ol boring shit it wrkt videos,look forward to the new dvd series keep up the goodwork.

IF ANY ONE HAS SEEN "GETTING CUT WITH GLASS"n"THE SECRETS OF THE PRO'S"and "FITSHOW HARDCORES" you'llknow what new things im talking about.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 01:40:33 PM »
The signup url is here: http://www.wpse.com/milos.asp

It gets your email address so we can send you an announcement with the schedule spam you.

fixed

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 02:05:47 PM »
fixed
Goatboy, are you going to make it to the seminar this time?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 02:09:48 PM »
Goatboy, are you going to make it to the seminar this time?

I don't live in southern California, so that would be a "no".

If Milos thinks this info is so great, why doesn't he video it and Youtube it?  If he's that persuauive, it could do nothing but help his supplement sales.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 02:20:32 PM »

I don't live in southern California, so that would be a "no".

If Milos thinks this info is so great, why doesn't he video it and Youtube it?  If he's that persuauive, it could do nothing but help his supplement sales.
I don't know....maybe he's working on that in between training competitors..
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 02:21:52 PM »
I don't know....maybe he's working on that in between training competitors..

What's to "work on"?  He's giving the seminar anyway.  Have Garraeth stand there with a camera while he's doing it. Simple.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 02:23:44 PM »
we're discussing this in this very thread. i suggested he tape it allready. pay attention
Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 02:26:33 PM »
we're discussing this in this very thread. i suggested he tape it allready. pay attention

Shut up, Blupo... the adults are talking here.  >:(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »

See if Ron will host it for you on Getbig.  If not, maybe BB.com will.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 02:34:10 PM »

See if Ron will host it for you on Getbig.  If not, maybe BB.com will.
I would say bb.com is the better option, they already taped the fitshow series over there..I don't see why they couldn't set up for the seminar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!