Author Topic: MILOS ?  (Read 5084 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: MILOS ?
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2007, 03:43:52 PM »
hhahahahha, so lets get this straight, if you drink Milos' drink during your workout you'll get bigger but if you have a big whole food meal filled with protein and quality carbs before the workout followed by a post workout drink and then a solid meal half an hour after that you're wasting your time and won't gain an ounce of muscle? ::)
I guess Arnold, Haney, Yates, Coleman and every other Mr O winner just wasted their time in the gym LOL

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2007, 03:45:13 PM »
So you would be in favor of someone with a camcorder recording it and posting on youtube....in 10 minute increments...
Yup.

And, oddly enough I like the 10 minute blocks. It makes it easier for someone with a busy schedule.

It's hard to fast-forward video feeds when you haven't downloaded the whole 100meg file already.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2007, 03:47:27 PM »
I guess Arnold, Haney, Yates, Coleman and every other Mr O winner just wasted their time in the gym LOL
hahahhaha, exactly but you know how it is, that's old fashioned, any "smart bodybuilder" knows that the only amino's that are avaialable for ANY growth or energy is what you ingested 10 minutes prior, EVERYTHING ELSE is already used and completely gone. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2007, 03:47:46 PM »
Yup.

And, oddly enough I like the 10 minute blocks. It makes it easier for someone with a busy schedule.

It's hard to fast-forward video feeds when you haven't downloaded the whole 100meg file already.
Makes sense.....OK.......you bringing your camcorder? ;D

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2007, 03:47:51 PM »
There have been specific pre/post workout amino/carb drinks on the market for years already. Not trying to diss you just for the sake of it, but your theory isn't new by any means.
Just to add, Milos, how old is Biotest's Surge product? It's been on the market for MANY years and marketed with the "increased blood flow during training" theory.

Here's another product YEARS old:
http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/products.html

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2007, 03:51:01 PM »
Makes sense.....OK.......you bringing your camcorder? ;D

heh, no. I suck at videoing (is that a word? I'm not "video taping" because there's no tape... ???). I can hardly take clear pictures while we're lifting.

Milos knows people who are good at that. I'm sure someone will help.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2007, 03:53:06 PM »
Just to add, Milos, how old is Biotest's Surge product? It's been on the market for MANY years and marketed with the "increased blood flow during training" theory.

Here's another product YEARS old:
http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/products.html

You did not read the ingredients on either KSN or the http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/products.html product. Otherwise you would have realized they are nothing alike.

Took me one glance to see this.

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2007, 03:54:16 PM »
go play in traffic bitch.

The squadafather the picture i seen from you speaks for it self so i ain't replaying to fat pigs.
so why don't you join some hulla hoop club and comeback here in 10 years you thong wearing Fatty.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2007, 04:01:46 PM »
You did not read the ingredients on either KSN or the http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/products.html product. Otherwise you would have realized they are nothing alike.

Took me one glance to see this.
I don't agree at all. The "theory" is identical, that's the point. Increased blood flow + hyperaminoacidemia  during training = growth. Milos' drink has free form aminos while the other is complete protein. You can find several pre/post workout free form amino products on the market if this is important to you. But that's just minutiae, the theory is exactly the same. There is NOTHING in Milos' product that is revolutionary or new.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2007, 04:06:30 PM »
Van_Bilderass are yougoing to make it to the seminar? It would be cool for you to be able to "debate" live with Milos rather than over the internet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2007, 04:16:42 PM »
There are people in parts of the world that eat chicken feet and turkey necks all day and still managae to get a decent build. All this bullshit about eating the exact supplement at the exact time is a total waste of time for 99% of the people on this board and in the world in general, that because they train to stay fit and don't want to be walking behemoths.

Eating 500 grams of protein and sweating like a pig while writting things on a sketch pad because your body is getting pummled with copius amounts of artificail hormones isn't healthy. Plus anyone that has a "normal" job can't sustain that level of gluttony anyway, (eating 10 meals a day, etc..), that's why all these "professionals" get into selling dope, selling their bodies and other questionable "jobs".

The Coach

« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2007, 04:16:42 PM »
YES...I will...

Also - I am still up for ANOTHER FREE SEMINAR for all the bodybuilding fans...where I would explain IN GREAT DETAIL why training without specific supplementation is actually WASTE OF TIME...and WHY each and every one of you should reconsider few things before your next workout...

I am NOT trying to be different for the sake of being different...but being that I am 100% convinced in MY HYPERANABOLIC THEORY (specific supplemetation at specific times highly benefiting from hyperemia advantage...+ specific training) I am ready to defend it in front of all the experts or fans thinking otherwise...

Please explain to me exactly WHY you need 20 (exaggerating, I think) different exercises for the same bodypart again?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2007, 04:25:43 PM »
Van_Bilderass are yougoing to make it to the seminar? It would be cool for you to be able to "debate" live with Milos rather than over the internet.
It's not possible for me to attend, live on another continent etc.

Honestly, he doesn't seem like the type of guy who you can exchange info with and have a rational debate with. This theory is like a religion to him, no changing his mind. A very proud man.  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2007, 04:27:30 PM »
Please explain to me exactly WHY you need 20 (exaggerating, I think) different exercises for the same bodypart again?
I thought you old-timers liked to hit the muscle from every angle, a few exercises for size, a few to "burn in detail and cuts" and so on?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2007, 04:28:44 PM »

Honestly, he doesn't seem like the type of guy who you can exchange info with and have a rational debate with. This theory is like a religion to him, no changing his mind. A very proud man.  :D

Maybe, but I think you are one of the few that could have a conversation with him, without meltingdown and having a fit....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2007, 04:29:12 PM »
I thought you old-timers liked to hit the muscle from every angle, a few exercises for size, a few to "burn in detail and cuts" and so on?

You don't need 20 different exercises to hit a muscle from every angle.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2007, 04:30:27 PM »
Milos is a smart cookie.  He explained himself very well at the Olympia expo and I admit some of the stuff went over my head.  I will suspend judgment on his ideas until I research it further.

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2007, 04:32:00 PM »
10 minutes should be plenty to explain it. unless he's kiwiol. then he need 10 hours.
Z

The Coach

« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2007, 04:32:14 PM »
Milos is a smart cookie.  He explained himself very well at the Olympia expo and I admit some of the stuff went over my head.  I will suspend judgment on his ideas until I research it further.

Start by checking some University studies and then take a look at some case studies from JAMA.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2007, 01:57:23 AM »
hahahhaha, exactly but you know how it is, that's old fashioned, any "smart bodybuilder" knows that the only amino's that are avaialable for ANY growth or energy is what you ingested 10 minutes prior, EVERYTHING ELSE is already used and completely gone. ::)

Hahaha.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2007, 12:58:11 PM »

Milos' nutritional principles are sound.  And if it weren't for advances in sports nutrition you guys would still be downing gallons of whole milk and a dozen eggs pre and post workout!!!  :o

The fact that any of you even know of the importance of nutrition as it relates to muscle growth/ performance is due to research and advancements in this field.  ;)

The problem that Milos WILL have, is that he's going to have to decide if he's looking to better the average bodybuilder or sell his products.  :-\

The moment he says that you can ONLY get these gains from his products....everything he says after that will be to closed ears.  Therein lies the problem, once he shows the principles of amino acid use, sugars etc. everyone will find a "cheaper" way to do it...and his sales will go down.

What to do...what to do  ???
just not good enough

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2007, 01:10:04 PM »

Please explain to me exactly WHY are you setting the LIMITS?

Do you need ONE exercise for the bodypart...More...or less ( ;D)...?

Do you need MORE studies to read after you have already read one...(as you claim you read so many...)

etc...etc...etc

What happened with ACCEPT NO LIMITATIONS AS A LIMITATION?

I live by that rule all my life...

I hope that answers the question...if not: IF I DO SOMETHING I WILL EITHER DO IT 100% OR NOT AT ALL...THE BEST POSSIBLE OR NOT AT ALL...

I did only 20 exercises that day - so I could improve next time around...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2007, 01:15:06 PM »
Start by checking some University studies and then take a look at some case studies from JAMA.

Coach - you are becoming painful to listen...

Here is an idea: take some textbooks of physiology, biochemistry and nutrition before you continue reading abstracts of whatever studies published on JAMA, Medline...or whatever else...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2007, 01:20:43 PM »

I am very open minded and listen, read, observe...LEARN something new every day...
Have NO EGO whatsoever...but also know that grass is green and sky is blue... so when someone tries to change my mind on facts - I just tell them to open their eyes...

YES, I am 100% certain in my theory...and I am passionately explaining to everyone who wants to listen...
Also, I am considering other theories as well...

So, by all means - come to seminar and express your opinions (I LOVE difference of opinions - as it usually brings great debates...and we all learn from it)...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2007, 01:28:01 PM »
I am very open minded and listen, read, observe...LEARN something new every day...
Have NO EGO whatsoever...but also know that grass is green and sky is blue... so when someone tries to change my mind on facts - I just tell them to open their eyes...

YES, I am 100% certain in my theory...and I am passionately explaining to everyone who wants to listen...
Also, I am considering other theories as well...

So, by all means - come to seminar and express your opinions (I LOVE difference of opinions - as it usually brings great debates...and we all learn from it)...
Speaking of your seminar, Milos, do you have an isea of when you would like to have it, I think December was discussed earlier in the year after your last one....

When is good for you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!