Author Topic: Mike Morris off gas.  (Read 6316 times)

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Mike Morris off gas.
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 09:09:24 AM »
I'm not hating on Mike...I hear he's a good guy - but...Unbelievable!...I know this topic has been killed on here...And there is no definitive answer to this,but...One always has to ask one's self...How much of what we see at the semi-pro to pro level is all drugs? There are 20 guys at my gym, myself included, that look better than this guy naturally. I'm convinced that there is a Mr. Olympia contender waiting to happen in at least 1 out of every 10 gyms in the country.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 09:15:50 AM »
looks healthy

haha always one of my favorite comments to read on a bodybuilding message board.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 09:17:23 AM »
I'm not hating on Mike...I hear he's a good guy - but...Unbelievable!...I know this topic has been killed on here...And there is no definitive answer to this,but...One always has to ask one's self...How much of what we see at the semi-pro to pro level is all drugs? There are 20 guys at my gym, myself included, that look better than this guy naturally. I'm convinced that there is a Mr. Olympia contender waiting to happen in at least 1 out of every 10 gyms in the country.

I certainly agree with your 1 out of 10 comment, i would say actually more like 1 out of 4 . steroids are the key to have that drugged olympia pro bodybuilder physique, let THEM be the freaks who risk there healths to peak out and eventually lose all drugged up muscle...
A

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 09:26:51 AM »
I certainly agree with your 1 out of 10 comment, i would say actually more like 1 out of 4 . steroids are the key to have that drugged olympia pro bodybuilder physique, let THEM be the freaks who risk there healths to peak out and eventually lose all drugged up muscle...
I agree...I can just imagine all the shit this guy put in his body and for what? What has Mike Morris accomplished in the world of bodybuilding? A couple of sub-par placings and a few 5 figure endorsement deals? The funny thing is if you saw this guy at your local gym with a sweatshirt on, you wouldn't even be able to tell that he ever touched a weight in his life! And then you wonder, How many Mike Morris' are there out there? Matt C is always saying "All drugs"...I'm starting to be a believer...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2007, 09:36:44 AM »
He used to share an apartment in L.A. with Jeff McFarland, our very own McJeff, ex-Jodi Miller's puppy ;D  I'm sure he could share with us the real scoop on Mike's shannanigans.

Well Jeff told me how it was living with him.

I....really....can't....share.....
Deep Tissue Massage

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2007, 09:38:33 AM »
I agree...I can just imagine all the shit this guy put in his body and for what? What has Mike Morris accomplished in the world of bodybuilding? A couple of sub-par placings and a few 5 figure endorsement deals? The funny thing is if you saw this guy at your local gym with a sweatshirt on, you wouldn't even be able to tell that he ever touched a weight in his life! And then you wonder, How many Mike Morris' are there out there? Matt C is always saying "All drugs"...I'm starting to be a believer...

you could randomly pick a dozen guys at just about any gym and one of them could get a pro card under the guidance of someone like gh15.

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 09:51:27 AM »
you could randomly pick a dozen guys at just about any gym and one of them could get a pro card under the guidance of someone like gh15.
All the pro's would disagree...Genetics and hard work! ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 09:57:56 AM »
All the pro's would disagree...Genetics and hard work! ;D

well genetics (and finances) would determine who the drug guru would choose to transform out of the twelve random blokes. 

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2007, 10:00:43 AM »
So much for drugs being 5-10% of these monsters! ::) ::) ::)

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 10:04:03 AM »
So much for drugs being 5-10% of these monsters! ::) ::) ::)
In Mike's case, I would say it was about 80%...What about Levrone, Wheeler and Prince? How big would George Farrah be?

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2007, 10:12:52 AM »
In Mike's case, I would say it was about 80%...What about Levrone, Wheeler and Prince? How big would George Farrah be?

Lets not forget about Cormier...

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2007, 10:22:24 AM »

Please, Rod, at least a couple of stories.........spill the beans!! ;)
Train forever !

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2007, 10:26:56 AM »
Lets not forget about Cormier...
could imagine guys like David Henry or Dugdale.

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2007, 11:40:19 AM »
could imagine guys like David Henry or Dugdale.
Or Kamali, or any other guy thats 5'9" or below and weighs above 250...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2007, 01:03:36 PM »
if i saw Morris in the gym the way he is now i'd laugh in his face.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2007, 01:11:36 PM »
if i saw Morris in the gym the way he is now i'd laugh in his face.
hahaha yes! I probaly laugh more when they're all juiced up though.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2007, 01:14:05 PM »

Good point.

Oh well.....
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2007, 01:16:25 PM »
hahahahahaha, especially when they wear pink spandex and double hoop earrings.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2007, 01:18:04 PM »
hahaha, I agree that this is one of my favourite comments to read on the boards.  Any pro who loses muscle automatically "looks healthy" even if they are gaunt and haggard and totally unhealthy looking.  It seems like being smaller automatically equates to being healthier, and if that is the case, it is an open admission that any given pro is unhealthy.

Wow.....another dose of reality......

HAHA, RON.....

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2007, 01:19:09 PM »

Please share! :D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2007, 01:20:51 PM »
Wow.. looks like he pulled a tom prince... ie. lost 100lbs. of muscle in a few months.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2007, 01:28:20 PM »

OMG, to see pro's in Venice is some of the most entertaining things to see in the world!  The full lat spread walk around is hilarious!!!  The best is when they walk to the dumbell rack with the full lat spread going in a tank top and then grab a 30lb dumbell for 10 reps screaming bloody murder. :o

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2007, 01:50:30 PM »
OMG, to see pro's in Venice is some of the most entertaining things to see in the world!  The full lat spread walk around is hilarious!!!  The best is when they walk to the dumbell rack with the full lat spread going in a tank top and then grab a 30lb dumbell for 10 reps screaming bloody murder. :o
hahaha! we have acouple of those goofballs at my gym.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2007, 02:13:03 PM »
I love when these guys get a reality check on where their gains really are.  And even still, probably all that was not gained from scratch.  I have little respect for most people who are on.  God forbid they look like total shit on top of that...yikes.
N

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2007, 02:16:03 PM »
Does Mike Morris still live with McFarland?