Author Topic: KIWI, WHAT'S UP?  (Read 10432 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: KIWI, WHAT'S UP?
« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2007, 10:29:56 AM »
I honestly think you have done more for this board than the other two could do in 10 years. Not trying to bait you into anything. Just calling it like I see it.

I will say that Kiwiol put a lot of time and effort into making the V a place where people would hang out and talk shit and have a good time... no doubt about it.

Maybe got a little too serious about it at times, but shit... it's the internet, it can all be a game right?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #126 on: October 26, 2007, 10:31:11 AM »
Sister? You mean that girl that lives 40 minutes from me and has the same last name yet I've never seen. She was kind of foxy for a yamaka wearer.

Fact of the matter is Rip has no business moderating this board. What I wonder is why does she have such an infatuation with moderating these boards? She's really intent on building her legion of schmoes. It's pretty sickening.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2007, 10:33:43 AM »
Sister? You mean that girl that lives 40 minutes from me and has the same last name yet I've never seen. She was kind of foxy for a yamaka wearer.

whether she is or isn't, the point is that her shit was posted because people thought she was your sister. i believe someone tried to pull the same with bast's but i can't recall who (jimmy, maybe?). it all comes down to the fact that "tact" has nothing to do with the V and never did.

although i'm starting to laugh at the shuffling that's going on between these boards.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2007, 10:33:47 AM »
are you for real? tact? on here??

i have to ask, man. where was the tact when berzerk's home phone number and sister's info were posted? where was the tact when my personal laundry was getting aired? how about when all the PM's from people were getting spilled?

say what you will, but GB in general and the alphabet boards in particular aren't about "tact". moreover, none of you guys are pissed about someone deleting shit, you're pissed that someone may delete your or someone you like's shit. it's not like posts never disappeared before DP showed up. ::)

See Magoo, I like Arvin, the same way I like Zach. I may sometimes clash with their screen names, but I am serious about not thinking it's cool to schmoe up to Ron to get added on here and then try to get Kiwi to step down. Especially when Kiwi is a flat out better mod than her for the V. No one can deny that.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2007, 10:37:25 AM »
Give one legitimate reason as to why she has any business moderating this board. This is the same woman that ran off the Y the second the going got tough and she was forced to defend herself without her legion of schmoes. She has no problem talking shit but the second someone insults her, she throws a temper tantrum and starts deleting. Way to ruin the V.

Master Blaster

« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2007, 10:38:43 AM »
Give one legitimate reason as to why she has any business moderating this board. This is the same woman that ran off the Y the second the going got tough and she was forced to defend herself without her legion of schmoes. She has no problem talking shit but the second someone insults her, she throws a temper tantrum and starts deleting. Way to ruin the V.

Hahahah, maybe she could mod it with Leafy Bug.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2007, 10:39:19 AM »
Give one legitimate reason as to why she has any business moderating this board.

There isn't one. Sorry Rip, but you don't deserve this honor. A few one liners over 9 months or so hardly merits a modship on the V.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2007, 10:39:45 AM »
See Magoo, I like Arvin, the same way I like Zach. I may sometimes clash with their screen names, but I am serious about not thinking it's cool to schmoe up to Ron to get added on here and then try to get Kiwi to step down. Especially when Kiwi is a flat out better mod than her for the V. No one can deny that.

i'm not arguing in either way, i'd just like for SOMEONE to tell me what kiwi did that was such great modding.

mods have basically two powers: move threads, delete/edit shit. what did kiwi do with those two abilities that turned the V into this utopia you guys seem to think it was?

or, alternately, was he just a mod people LIKED, and so people posted down here? think about it before you answer. unless you want to give mindspin and hedgehog credit for the G&O.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 26, 2007, 10:40:32 AM »
i'm not arguing in either way, i'd just like for SOMEONE to tell me what kiwi did that was such great modding.

mods have basically two powers: move threads, delete/edit shit. what did kiwi do with those two abilities that turned the V into this utopia you guys seem to think it was?

or, alternately, was he just a mod people LIKED, and so people posted down here? think about it before you answer. unless you want to give mindspin and hedgehog credit for the G&O.

he had powers beyond mod powers

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 26, 2007, 10:42:20 AM »
Hahahah, maybe she could mod it with Leafy Bug.  ::)

hahah, only a matter of time. I'm going to petition Ron to get this board renamed to the "Schmoes and Penis Puffers Paradise". That's about the only group of people who will be posting here in 48 hours.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2007, 10:46:57 AM »

He made it easy for people to come and sling shit without taking it too serious. I used to fight with those guys all day and still PM him back and forth and talk about regular bullshit. He was good at what he did. Rip is a cool chick, but she is a girl and is way too sensitive to mod this board.
E

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2007, 10:52:39 AM »
Why does 'ripitupbaby' think 'she' can change things on the V? Why is 'she' even a mod? 'Her' skin is too leathery thin to handle the heat down here... go back to the mans 'womans' board.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2007, 11:21:43 AM »
he had powers beyond mod powers

Not so much powers as it was sheer hard work bro - and your jaw hurts like hell for the next 3 days from all the work ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2007, 11:53:26 AM »
hahah, only a matter of time. I'm going to petition Ron to get this board renamed to the "Schmoes and Penis Puffers Paradise". That's about the only group of people who will be posting here in 48 hours.

hahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2007, 01:16:52 AM »
all in all i will say this kiwi was an is a big part of this board but the people who were here since day one bobby bennet, sarcasm,kiwi, berzerk, magoo,x pac, bluto all the fuckers that were there from day one

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2007, 01:22:11 AM »
all in all i will say this kiwi was an is a big part of this board but the people who were here since day one bobby bennet, sarcasm,kiwi, berzerk, magoo,x pac, bluto all the fuckers that were there from day one

You're not a bad stud yourself Rude

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2007, 01:40:53 AM »

Exactly, so why is a girl modding Kiwis board and asking HIM to step down. >:(
E

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2007, 08:13:37 AM »
Since Rip became mod the V seems to have awakened from it's coma  ;D  I have no idea who she would like to add as another mod but I see no reason for kiwiol to step down.  

I don't want to interfere in her plans but what do you guys think about the idea for a "guest mod" for the V?  The mod could be changed monthly - if Ron would agree to it.  

We are unable to move threads on the V, nor are we able to edit someone's post (only delete), so maybe everyone could have a chance at being a mod no matter what their past history has been here.

R