Author Topic: KIWI, WHAT'S UP?  (Read 10437 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: KIWI, WHAT'S UP?
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2007, 06:30:42 PM »
There's another board for that talk.   :)

Female training ???
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2007, 06:32:00 PM »
Female training ???

haha guess again.  :D

:)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2007, 06:32:20 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Master Blaster

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2007, 06:39:23 PM »
Female training ???

Hahahaha, everyone knows they can't be trained.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2007, 06:41:15 PM »
Hahahaha, everyone knows they can't be trained.  :-\
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you already told her twice!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2007, 06:53:24 PM »
Do you get hit often?

Oh DP... that would almost be funny, but you don't know me... It's ok though... Continue... I'm sure you'll "own" me now.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2007, 06:55:53 PM »
Oh DP... that would almost be funny, but you don't know me... It's ok though... Continue... I'm sure you'll "own" me now.

I'm glad you see the reverse style manouvre, I was working there.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2007, 06:57:21 PM »

"Bro", I've stuck up for you before (like when you lied about your "friend" benching 315 for 10 sets of 10), but you're starting to sound like a bitch in this thread.  You're not quite in plumptard territory, but you're getting close....

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2007, 07:01:14 PM »
I'm glad you see the reverse style manouvre, I was working there.

If you're choking in a restaurant you can just say the magic words, "Heimlich maneuver," and all will be well. Trouble is, it's difficult to say "Heimlich maneuver" when you're choking to death.

"Bro", I've stuck up for you before (like when you lied about your "friend" benching 315 for 10 sets of 10), but you're starting to sound like a bitch in this thread.  You're not quite in plumptard territory, but you're getting close....

I'm a bit confused as to what you mean by that... Perhaps if you elaborated.

I considered it a joke... Did no one else take it that way?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2007, 07:08:14 PM »
If you're choking in a restaurant you can just say the magic words, "Heimlich maneuver," and all will be well. Trouble is, it's difficult to say "Heimlich maneuver" when you're choking to death.

Very noble of you, I must say, Mr holmes, rather.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2007, 07:12:09 PM »

Just messin' with ya man. ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2007, 07:13:28 PM »
Very noble of you, I must say, Mr holmes, rather.
Just messin' with ya man. ;D

It's all good fellas... That's what I love about GB and the Alpha boards in general.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2007, 07:17:49 PM »
It's all good fellas... That's what I love about GB and the Alpha boards in general.

Yeah, it's all a big joke most of the time.  Though I will say I am DISGUSTED by plumptard's pedo shit...and him living above a gay bar....and being 57% body fat...and wearing mickey mouse shirts to "identify" with young kids...ah fuck it, this "guy" is a bitch. ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2007, 07:20:50 PM »
Yeah, it's all a big joke most of the time.  Though I will say I am DISGUSTED by plumptard's pedo shit...and him living above a gay bar....and being 57% body fat...and wearing mickey mouse shirts to "identify" with young kids...ah fuck it, this "guy" is a bitch. ;D

You know... I have 2 kids myself... and I gotta say, after seeing what has been going on, I have to admit, the whole thing wreaks of scary pedo.

Plus, i mean, I gues the guy has been in the gym once... to take a picture, and I'm not ripped or anything, but if you've been in the gym with any kind of seriousness and following ANY kind of diet for a few years... You won't look like that... even if you eat the occasional King Dong. (Yes, there's a euphemism in there)

:D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2007, 10:13:24 PM »
I'll stay as mod - why not make that offer to DP? You can do what you want - I won't interfere.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2007, 04:01:09 AM »
I'll stay as mod - why not make that offer to DP? You can do what you want - I won't interfere.

No need to make that offer to DP, he's posting.  I just think the board could benefit from active mods.  So what do you say?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2007, 05:24:15 AM »

No need to make that offer to DP, he's posting.  I just think the board could benefit from active mods.  So what do you say?

He already said he was staying Rip. Honestly, you should consider yourself very lucky that he said he wouldn't interfere. This is Kiwis board, you and DP are just on here deleting shit for the moment. What changes are you planning on making anyway, other than destroying freedom of speech on the alphas?
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2007, 05:26:15 AM »
He already said he was staying Rip. Honestly, you should consider yourself very lucky that he said he wouldn't interfere. This is Kiwis board, you and DP are just on here deleting shit for the moment. What changes are you planning on making anyway, other than destroying freedom of speech on the alphas?

danielson, cut the shit, I only deleted two of bezerk's posts right when he logged on JUST to piss him off.  And clearly it worked.   ;D

You know for a fact that I never deleted ANYTHING on the Y board and that I am very opposed to deleting most shit, so just get over that one, ok?   :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2007, 05:28:55 AM »

danielson, cut the shit, I only deleted two of bezerk's posts right when he logged on JUST to piss him off.  And clearly it worked.   ;D

You know for a fact that I never deleted ANYTHING on the Y board and that I am very opposed to deleting most shit, so just get over that one, ok?   :)

Fine, I will forget that I know who deletes shit on here all the time, a thread about Magoo for instance that was supposedly classic that I never got to see because someone felt bad about it.  ::) Why do you want Kiwi gone anyway? He is the only one  here that lets us post what we want.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2007, 05:31:17 AM »
Fine, I will forget that I know who deletes shit on here all the time, a thread about Magoo for instance that was supposedly classic that I never got to see because someone felt bad about it.  ::) Why do you want Kiwi gone anyway? He is the only one  here that lets us post what we want.

I dont know what you're talking about.  I don't want kiwi gone.  I made it pretty clear that I would like to see kiwi posting more. 

How many times have you bitched to get kiwi de-modded?  I can recall at least a dozen.   ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2007, 05:34:34 AM »

I dont know what you're talking about.  I don't want kiwi gone.  I made it pretty clear that I would like to see kiwi posting more. 

How many times have you bitched to get kiwi de-modded?  I can recall at least a dozen.   ;)

Correct, because we were having an "online feud". He is better suited for this board than you are. Kiwi made this board and you and DP are destroying his vision every time you press delete.  :(
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2007, 05:39:31 AM »
Correct, because we were having an "online feud". He is better suited for this board than you are. Kiwi made this board and you and DP are destroying his vision every time you press delete.  :(

You have deleted more posts on the Y board than I have on all boards combined.   :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2007, 05:43:32 AM »

You have deleted more posts on the Y board than I have on all boards combined.   :)

Only gimmicks and Pedos get deleted on the Y. And thats only if they are going out of their way to ruin the board. You delete Berzerkfury for no reason at all. Also, this is the V board, it is here to sling shit, period. The Y is a different type of board all together, which is not to say that I agree with deleting on either. What are you planning on doing with Kiwis board anyway?
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2007, 05:49:19 AM »
Only gimmicks and Pedos get deleted on the Y. And thats only if they are going out of their way to ruin the board. You delete Berzerkfury for no reason at all. Also, this is the V board, it is here to sling shit, period. The Y is a different type of board all together, which is not to say that I agree with deleting on either. What are you planning on doing with Kiwis board anyway?

There was a reason, it was to piss him off and it worked.   ;D
Now get over it.

hahahahahaha  now you are saying it's Kiwi's Board, you are so fkn funny!   :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2007, 05:51:20 AM »

There was a reason, it was to piss him off and it worked.   ;D
Now get over it.

hahahahahaha  now you are saying it's Kiwi's Board, you are so fkn funny!   :D

This is Kiwis board. Until you change the concept, he made this board the way it is. Question is, are you planning on changing it?
E