Author Topic: Adex vs. Letro  (Read 6208 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Adex vs. Letro
« on: March 25, 2012, 09:27:57 PM »
OK

I have been taking dex EOD and i still have the bumps under my nips they are not irritated or puffy but its driving me insane.  I dont want to drop a few grand for the surgery.  I am also taking some research letro (.5mg ED) and have been for 3 days and they are not getting smaller.  I few years back I had some liquid letro but i forgot what source it was from but that shit almost instantaneously made the bumps go to nothing....any suggestions for me?  Also I can handle the sex drive kill for a few weeks to make this shit go away.
First Rock

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: Adex vs. Letro
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 12:03:44 PM »
0.5 mg mg ED?Bump that to 2.5mg (one tab) ed then lower it to 1.25 ed than to 0.5 ed when you finnaly got rid of the problem.0.5 mg is for maintainance,you need higher dose for already formed lumps ;)
GETBIG!

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 12:37:41 PM »
Letro will remove the bumps in most cases.
Its very powerfull and will kill the estrogen quickly, you may not grow and gain well when your estro is all gone.

I too run adex .5mg eod just to keep estro below 600 :)

What is your cycle like?
Have you had blood work done,, do you know where your estro level sits right now?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 12:45:23 PM »
If you have had the lumps for awhile, chances are letro wont take them away. Im stuck with a lump in my right tit, sucks.

Another combo that I prefer is Nolva at 20-40mg and Aromasin at 15-25mg. Nolva blocks it at the receptor and Aromasin kills off the estrogen, might have to go to 50m on aromasin.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 01:54:56 PM »
0.5 mg mg ED?Bump that to 2.5mg (one tab) ed then lower it to 1.25 ed than to 0.5 ed when you finnaly got rid of the problem.0.5 mg is for maintainance,you need higher dose for already formed lumps ;)

this

dayz

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 02:04:44 PM »
If you have had the lumps for awhile, chances are letro wont take them away. Im stuck with a lump in my right tit, sucks.

Another combo that I prefer is Nolva at 20-40mg and Aromasin at 15-25mg. Nolva blocks it at the receptor and Aromasin kills off the estrogen, might have to go to 50m on aromasin.

Just started 20mg Nolva and 25mg Aromasin a few days ago (was on adex prior) and the lumps are FINALLY shrinking...correct me if I'm wrong but Aromasin won't "wipe out" estro so I shouldn't be worried about destroying my gains, right?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 09:09:32 PM »

this. llewellyn concurs.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 09:14:00 PM »
Just started 20mg Nolva and 25mg Aromasin a few days ago (was on adex prior) and the lumps are FINALLY shrinking...correct me if I'm wrong but Aromasin won't "wipe out" estro so I shouldn't be worried about destroying my gains, right?

You wont "destroy" your gains and just to put it out there, many people dont in any way beleive lack of estrogen through the use of an A.I. will inhibit actualy LBM gains. Personally I try and stay on the bare minimum I need, for something like trying to get rid of some gyno I wouldnt be concerned if a protocol effected my gains as much as I would be with nipping the gyno in the butt.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 09:23:50 PM »
Try some nolva? That shit works directly at the estrogen receptors in breast tissue.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 09:26:36 PM »
Try some nolva? That shit works directly at the estrogen receptors in breast tissue.

it only competes at the estrogen receptor with estrogen—preventing estrogen from exerting it's effects. and it's generally considered the first line of defense. letrazol is the big guns.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 09:30:51 PM »
it only competes at the estrogen receptor with estrogen—preventing estrogen from exerting it's effects. and it's generally considered the first line of defense. letrazol is the big guns.

Letrozole is an AI - it only limits the amount of estrogen you produce. If you're running lots of 19-nors killing your estrogen won't help. SERMs which act as antagonists in breast tissue (i.e. toremifene and tamoxifen) act at the crux of the problem - which is estrogenic compounds (including progestins like deca and tren) exerting their effect on breast tissue.

chess315

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 09:34:17 PM »
letro is stronger but longer lasting not as good imo. Adex you can get in and out quickly and make adjustments. Anti estrogens wreck havoc on your lipids and other shit also sex drive. I think aromasin is the safest i know not much about it. Letros a bit much for what we are doing and takes time to work and time to stop working but is good if off cycle and tryin to make gyno better never seen that work so well but people claim. Nolva is a drug of the past not really a place for it can;t use it with deca,tren

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 09:12:57 AM »
letro is stronger but longer lasting not as good imo. Adex you can get in and out quickly and make adjustments. Anti estrogens wreck havoc on your lipids and other shit also sex drive. I think aromasin is the safest i know not much about it. Letros a bit much for what we are doing and takes time to work and time to stop working but is good if off cycle and tryin to make gyno better never seen that work so well but people claim. Nolva is a drug of the past not really a place for it can;t use it with deca,tren

Why the fuck can't you use SERMs like nolva with deca and tren? You can't use AIs like letro to combat gyno from deca or tren. Deca and tren are 19-nors, meaning that in addition to being androgens they are also progestins. Meaning that even if you completely eliminated your natural production of estrogen by taking letro, that you could still get gyno from deca or tren. That's why using a SERM that acts as an estrogen-antagonist in breast tissue like nolva would be a good drug to try out when combating gyno.