Author Topic: Conditioning question for Marika  (Read 16460 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: Conditioning question for Marika
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2007, 06:07:45 PM »
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »
Thankyou. I was also very confused, as was Dorian when he saw the pics. What made me feel fine with my placing's was that everyone was so nice and complimentary, even my competition. You were right about the men, my nutritionist was approached by two pro males to help get their condition dry like mine for future shows.

I decided to go ahead with excactly what you advise, come in ripped again because it feels strange dieting 80%. This time I am just going to come in bigger.

I hope to see you at the Ironman...?

marika just quit taking steroids for god sakes! what the fuck you trying to prove being a competitive bb taking steroids taking RISKS on your life and health, are you really that stupid?

what i see is a very good looking perfect 10 looking girl WITHOUT drugs
A

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »
Thankyou. I was also very confused, as was Dorian when he saw the pics. What made me feel fine with my placing's was that everyone was so nice and complimentary, even my competition. You were right about the men, my nutritionist was approached by two pro males to help get their condition dry like mine for future shows.

I decided to go ahead with excactly what you advise, come in ripped again because it feels strange dieting 80%. This time I am just going to come in bigger.

I hope to see you at the Ironman...?

Man is she ripped in that photo!!! :o :o :o
That's the sort of thing you used to see in the 80's, but not so much now!
And she's gorgeous pretty much all the way up till the day of the show. On the 2nd page, there are a couple of photos that are just killer of her! :)

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2007, 06:16:48 PM »
How do you know what I take and dont take >:(

If I was abusing then I may have facial hair, a deep voice and a masculine face. I thank my education and foresight not to ever listen to anyone else that may risk my life or future.

If you are refering to my facial hardness in the contest photo's.......... I am that dry, I only look like that for maybe 4 or 5 days.

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2007, 06:17:52 PM »
Man is she ripped in that photo!!! :o :o :o
That's the sort of thing you used to see in the 80's, but not so much now!
And she's gorgeous pretty much all the way up till the day of the show. On the 2nd page, there are a couple of photos that are just killer of her! :)

Now you I listen to ;)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2007, 06:24:19 PM »
How do you know what I take and dont take >:(

You asked. :-\

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2007, 06:32:51 PM »
I don't think even males can escape the effects of a contest diet especially on the day of the show. Women, just seem like they have it worse, because of what society thinks as being "sexy." Being starved for months on end, diuretics (or asparagus!), and whatever amount of hormones they may take, and probably the biggest factor in all of it is the % of body fat.
Proof, all you need to look at, is the photos of Marika where she is not onstage. She's gorgeous. That photo of her laying on the bed? I just wish I could be there next to her! :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2007, 06:36:11 PM »
why even take anysteroids if you are only taking 'a little bit of steroids' , dont be a dumb blonde you got alot going for you but you are about to fuck it up.

steroids are like planting a seed in you
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2007, 07:04:52 PM »
This girl did NOT get ripped by using drugs. She dieted her ass off!! The facial hardness is just from not having any fat on her face. It's only temporary.

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2007, 09:40:50 PM »
This girl did NOT get ripped by using drugs. She dieted her ass off!! The facial hardness is just from not having any fat on her face. It's only temporary.

Exactly!
I am a lifetime natural and have been told by so called experts that I am, or have some time taken the gear ::). My sway for the natural side has never been because of possible health complications because I believe I am educated enough not to make stupid decisions as I know Marika wouldnt either.

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2007, 10:14:19 PM »
I'm impressed by the conditioning and it took a lot of suffering and hard work I'm sure. BUT let's be real here - that look takes a lot of drugs. Period.

She's maybe the leanest FBB I've seen. I guess no other female has ever dieted hard before.  :-\

Again, I'm very impressed by the conditioning though. Good job.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2007, 10:23:47 PM »
I'm impressed by the conditioning and it took a lot of suffering and hard work I'm sure. BUT let's be real here - that look takes a lot of drugs. Period.

She's maybe the leanest FBB I've seen. I guess no other female has ever dieted hard before.  :-\

Again, I'm very impressed by the conditioning though. Good job.

I am not talking about a "look", I am specifically talking about BF levels. No amount of drugs will make you that lean. You must diet correctly.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2007, 10:26:47 PM »
Could you post your diet please.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2007, 11:03:49 PM »
its a combo of hormones and diet,,,but just so we all on the same page here,,,lots of hormones gone into that bod,,diet is there to the t,,like 99% of competitors during prep

there is a lot more than diet that got her to look this way,,so for the natural kidos here,,keep it real and you wont be disapointed
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2007, 11:30:55 PM »
its a combo of hormones and diet,,,but just so we all on the same page here,,,lots of hormones gone into that bod,,diet is there to the t,,like 99% of competitors during prep

there is a lot more than diet that got her to look this way,,so for the natural kidos here,,keep it real and you wont be disapointed

You give too much credit to drugs. They all are on the same stuff more or less. So they all should look like that. The reason they don't is because either they dieted wrong, didn't have the discipline, worried too much about losing size or messed up their last minute water depletion.

Everyone is looking for the magic pill that doesn't exist. Drugs can add a grainy look, but as long as you have any amount of fat on you it will not show no matter how much hormones you take. Maybe Marika will tell you otherwise, but there is only one way to get that lean and it takes a lot of suffering.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2007, 12:20:59 AM »
considering i have done it years upon years and to this day i place consistently top 10 o,,i know what it takes to get there
i mentioned the word combo and that means diet had a big part in her final presentation,,but to tell me i give too much credit to drugs will be wrong,,

1. maintaining of muscle during prep is done by the use of drugs,,with out them she would lose a lot of muscle and end up looking like a girl that starved herself

2. as a female getting down to any lower than 10% bodyfat and losing the stubborn adipose baby fat that every female has due to high estrogen levels,,will demand a good amount of androgens/anabolics NOT ONLY DIETand a good anti aromatase,,this girl used them all and no she is not using only nolvadex

3. when she did get to very low bf% she had to use the right androgens inorder to dramatically increase density and hardness of the muscle and for that she used products such as winstrol and masteron ,,now im not saying she used the doses i use,,,but she used var,,masteron,,winstrol,,primo to some degree,,woudnt be surprized if she used low dose halo like plenty of female competitors

4. as i said before diet to the t is a must for the drugs to make their magic especially during prep when trying to get down to very low bf%

5. duretics were used

6. there is a reason you dont see women looking like that during the 70s and 80s,,reason is?.........you got that right DRUGS,,women got brave,,got more freedom,,,saw what drugs made us look like as bodybuilders and copy cat,,copy cat to the t,,,only reason they are smaller is because they are females to begin with and not males.
in her case she is lucky to have ok face and she doesnt look as manly as she could have been otherwize,,

the truth is written on the walls loud and clear and its sad i need to bring it to this board

fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2007, 12:33:32 AM »
you guys think too much.
who cares what she takes, she looks great

and disgusted is right, there is no such thing as "too much ripped"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2007, 12:46:13 AM »
considering i have done it years upon years and to this day i place consistently top 10 o,,i know what it takes to get there
i mentioned the word combo and that means diet had a big part in her final presentation,,but to tell me i give too much credit to drugs will be wrong,,

1. maintaining of muscle during prep is done by the use of drugs,,with out them she would lose a lot of muscle and end up looking like a girl that starved herself

She does look like she starved herself and she does not have "that" much muscle although I am not debating whether she took drugs. When someone gets shredded they always look starved due to lack of facial fat.

2. as a female getting down to any lower than 10% bodyfat and losing the stubborn adipose baby fat that every female has due to high estrogen levels,,will demand a good amount of androgens/anabolics NOT ONLY DIETand a good anti aromatase,,this girl used them all and no she is not using only nolvadex

[WRONG!! Once a woman gets down to a certain % (different for every girl) she stops having a period and stops producing estrogen. Estrogen is no longer a factor. Also, nolvadex is worthless for women as it only stops the binding of estrogen at the receptor site. Woman already have boobs.

3. when she did get to very low bf% she had to use the right androgens inorder to dramatically increase density and hardness of the muscle and for that she used products such as winstrol and masteron ,,now im not saying she used the doses i use,,,but she used var,,masteron,,winstrol,,primo to some degree,,woudnt be surprized if she used low dose halo like plenty of female competitors

Again I am not debating her drugs use so I would not be surprised, although I have seen a few natural women (my wife included) get shredded with out drugs.

4. as i said before diet to the t is a must for the drugs to make their magic especially during prep when trying to get down to very low bf%

Agreed

5. duretics were used

I have no idea, but I have gotten people as dry without them.

6. there is a reason you dont see women looking like that during the 70s and 80s,,reason is?.........you got that right DRUGS,,women got brave,,got more freedom,,,saw what drugs made us look like as bodybuilders and copy cat,,copy cat to the t,,,only reason they are smaller is because they are females to begin with and not males.
in her case she is lucky to have ok face and she doesnt look as manly as she could have been otherwize,,

the truth is written on the walls loud and clear and its sad i need to bring it to this board

It was not a requirement for woman in the 80's to get that ripped so that is why you did not see any.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2007, 01:15:18 AM »
na she doenst look starved,,sucked in dry face yes but not starved,,,starved is a diff look i dont wish on anyone,,just click anorexia and you will see the how big of a diff it is,,,she is chizeled not starved!

to the estrogen,,,there is always some circulating in the system and as i said she doesnt use nolvadex she use aromatase inhibitor ,, she got to first get down in bodyfat% she didnt start at 5% and when she started building she wasnt at 8%,,, she was most likley at 15-20% like many scandiniavian girls i met,,she had period,,she had to go down in bodyfat% with out losing much muscle,,and she used aromatase inibitor and most likely started like every woman with nolvadex which will work on women too since it is not only for eliminating boobs,, there are more receptor sites that women needs it for not only boobs,,

the female body,, the moment it is on aas/gh,, will produce estrogen simply because the test level will rise so the body couteract by producing estrogen,,same as men,, inorder to eliminate it,,, in her case at this stage! she uses aromatase inibitor to eliminate estrogen completely since even little bit of estrogen will take away from the look she is after. period

i had a female fitness! chicitita once going bonanza on me because the remailers didnt send her her cytadren,,it was left out,,then out of stock,,i was telin her to drink lots of oranjuice insted untill it gets there,,its the same,,,to this day she dont talk to me ;D
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2007, 01:32:07 AM »
I don't think estrogen inhibits fat burning really, especially in an androgen rich environment. Estrogen is actually a lipolytic hormone like testosterone (maybe why Nolva works for fat loss, it acts like an estrogen in some tissues!). Progesterone OTOH is more "evil" in this respect. A male on testosterone without any antiestrogens loses fat just fine.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2007, 01:37:02 AM »
I don't think estrogen inhibits fat burning really, especially in an androgen rich environment. Estrogen is actually a lipolytic hormone like testosterone (maybe why Nolva works for fat loss, it acts like an estrogen in some tissues!). Progesterone OTOH is more "evil" in this respect. A male on testosterone without any antiestrogens loses fat just fine.

i can be the bloatest mother fucker on planet earth,,,then go on aromasin for 30-40 and lose mos of the water,,a lot of fat,,and increase test level at the same time,,basically i can go from no pack to 6 pack on aromasin
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2007, 01:42:19 AM »
i can be the bloatest mother fucker on planet earth,,,then go on aromasin for 30-40 and lose mos of the water,,a lot of fat,,and increase test level at the same time,,basically i can go from no pack to 6 pack on aromasin
Estrogen can make you retain water for sure. Not everyone retains a lot of water on testosterone though, some can run test all the way through a show and be ripped and dry without antiestrogens - from what I've seen.

Do you feel Aromasin is the best for a dry look? Better than Femara etc?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2007, 01:50:06 AM »
Estrogen can make you retain water for sure. Not everyone retains a lot of water on testosterone though, some can run test all the way through a show and be ripped and dry without antiestrogens - from what I've seen.

Do you feel Aromasin is the best for a dry look? Better than Femara etc?

yes
aromasin is the best product ever made for preventing estrogen related sides with out taking from the gains,,,nolva will take from the gains a little,,so does arimidex,,
aromasin aka extemestane by pfizer 7663 is BY FAR the best product out there,, it dry you out fast,,it bring out the abs out of no where,,especially if you hold water and think you are  10-11% yet cant see abs,,,try aromasin,,i promise you that you wil see 6 pack after 30-60 days at 10%
fallen angel

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2007, 08:21:21 AM »
in the offseason marika is one hot sexy woman.

ubaz

• Getbig I
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2007, 08:35:20 AM »
cytadren,,it was left out,,then out of stock,,i was telin her to drink lots of oranjuice insted untill it gets there,,its the same,,,

Gh15 - could you elaborate on this more? (about the OJ)