Author Topic: Muscle Magazine keep photoshopping pics of Arnold Schwarzenegger  (Read 2647 times)

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
STOP FUCKING PHOTOSHOPPING PICTURES OF ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!!!  

This goes for tweeking pictures to make his deltoids more round, morphing, photoshopping pants on him instead of posing trunks and any other "improvements" that you feel compelled to make.  This outrageous butchering has gotten very popular in the last few years and I'm pissed off.  I will not be buying any magazines containing photos of this kind.  It's an insult to Arnold, the original photographer, and it's an insult to my eyes.  I encourage you to include large, rare, high quality Arnold photos but stop f**king with them.  It isn't necessary.

That is all
Come at me Bro!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: A warning to the publishers of muscle magazines
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 05:25:45 AM »

This goes for tweeking pictures to make his deltoids more round, morphing, photoshopping pants on him instead of posing trunks and any other "improvements" that you feel compelled to make.  This outrageous butchering has gotten very popular in the last few years and I'm pissed off.  I will not be buying any magazines containing photos of this kind.  It's an insult to Arnold, the original photographer, and it's an insult to my eyes.  I encourage you to include large, rare, high quality Arnold photos but stop f**king with them.  It isn't necessary.

That is all
;D
V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Muscle Magazine keep photoshopping pics of Arnold Schwarzenegger
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 10:38:15 AM »

This goes for tweeking pictures to make his deltoids more round, morphing, photoshopping pants on him instead of posing trunks and any other "improvements" that you feel compelled to make.  This outrageous butchering has gotten very popular in the last few years and I'm pissed off.  I will not be buying any magazines containing photos of this kind.  It's an insult to Arnold, the original photographer, and it's an insult to my eyes.  I encourage you to include large, rare, high quality Arnold photos but stop f**king with them.  It isn't necessary.

That is all

all of the bodybuilding mags do it now..they make Arnold look much bigger than he was.....especially his chest

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 04:00:53 PM »
all of the bodybuilding mags do it now..they make Arnold look much bigger than he was.....especially his chest

I think you exaggerate.  They don't make him look "much bigger" but they are toying with these pics.  Much like the way some douchebag on Getbig is tinkering with the fucking thread titles..............for no good reason. 
Come at me Bro!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 08:14:46 AM »
They do it with Philsulin, and todays "greats" also.

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 08:34:49 AM »
agree, bunch of fucking idiots you have at these bbing magazines, why they can still be in business nowdays i dont know

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 08:39:18 AM »
agree, bunch of fucking idiots you have at these bbing magazines, why they can still be in business nowdays i dont know

what happpen to kyomu 8) ??? ??? ???

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 08:41:54 AM »
what happpen to kyomu 8) ??? ??? ???

hes doing a shoot in tokyo on a crowded square to promote the sport of bodybuilding.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 11:03:50 AM »

haha i love this guy ;D