Author Topic: 199lbs  (Read 7648 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
199lbs
« on: September 29, 2009, 11:55:50 PM »
Put on about 8lbs over the Olympia weekend all that hotel food ads up in extra cals!.   Im also using Hany Rambods FST-7  get crazy pumps with that and its also very challenging to do at the end of your workout!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: 199lbs
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 11:57:56 PM »
Brutal wooden chair dwarfing you
P

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 12:00:29 AM »
the kitchen is giving me a depression.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 12:04:10 AM »
the kitchen is giving me a depression.

lol

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 12:04:37 AM »

How many pics have you taken, and have people ask you to show your legs...then you concede and say you will.

But here we have yet another set of photos, and you are hiding your legs....::)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 12:05:40 AM »
Matt Im just gonna state a fact here and be done with posting about you.  I had tried to be nice to you, but its hopeless.  That garbage you pulled in the airport playing the too cool for you routine with that getbig guy was pure nonsensical horseshit. And you wear aviators?  When I cross your path Im not gonna fight you or any of that trash. I am however, going to spit directly between your eyes because thats what you deserve for your arrogant holier than thou attitude.  And then Im gonna walk away and be done with you.  You are trash you little maggot, an arrogant midget puke who has proven over and over again to be a complete moron also.  And Im done with you now til the day we see each other.

oh, hey Matt,.........HOLLA

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 12:06:44 AM »
traps and forearms

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 12:08:34 AM »
Matt Im just gonna state a fact here and be done with posting about you.  I had tried to be nice to you, but its hopeless.  That garbage you pulled in the airport playing the too cool for you routine with that getbig guy was pure nonsensical horseshit. And you wear aviators?  When I cross your path Im not gonna fight you or any of that trash. I am however, going to spit directly between your eyes because thats what you deserve for your arrogant holier than thou attitude.  And then Im gonna walk away and be done with you.  You are trash you little maggot, an arrogant midget puke who has proven over and over again to be a complete moron also.  And Im done with you now til the day we see each other.

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FUCKING LOSERS IV EVER KNOWN! :P  Now go slit your wrist and end your pathetic life!  ;)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 12:09:59 AM »

And i was nice to him considering he didn't even tell me his real name, just said he was simplyhuge???  like im suppose to know who the hell that is?. So i was like um yeh well i gotta go!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 12:10:39 AM »

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FUCKING LOSERS IV EVER KNOWN! :P  Now go slit your wrist and end your pathetic life!  ;)

actually you dont know me, so you dont know anything about me.  At least Im not arrogant, or short for that matter, or stupid.  My life isnt pathetic either, I quite enjoy it.  Anything else you wanna add there spit face?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 12:11:38 AM »

And threatening people over the internet is so lame? like how old are you? grow the fuck up!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 12:12:35 AM »
And i was nice to him considering he didn't even tell me his real name, just said he was simplyhuge???  like im suppose to know who the hell that is?. So i was like um yeh well i gotta go!

Simply Huge is dirty little fag that takes photos of himself in mens rest rooms. Good work on putting that queer in his place.
P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 12:13:16 AM »

I tend to believe him over you, and obviously the way people respect you  ::) ::) ::) on this board leads me to believe there arent many fans of you.  Hey, I can lose weight and look better, you can never grow taller.  You are one short little fucker  ahahahah---quick go cry to Ron like you did last time

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 12:13:20 AM »
actually you dont know me, so you dont know anything about me.  At least Im not arrogant, or short for that matter, or stupid.  My life isnt pathetic either, I quite enjoy it.  Anything else you wanna add there spit face?

You actually seem quite depressed, when you posted a pic of that fat whore you were trying to get with i was like, wow this guy is a complete fucking tool! And he's posting he dating experiences on a bodybuilding message board? ::)

LOSER

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 12:15:58 AM »
Maybe "simplyhge" thought Matt T was a fag because of the time he had his photo taken on the beach of him on his knees and thrusting his pelvis out.
P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 12:17:08 AM »
Maybe "simplyhge" thought Matt T was a fag because of the time he had his photo taken on the beach of him on his knees and thrusting his pelvis out.

hmmmm i never considered that--did you add me yet?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 12:17:46 AM »
I tend to believe him over you, and obviously the way people respect you  ::) ::) ::) on this board leads me to believe there arent many fans of you.  Hey, I can lose weight and look better, you can never grow taller.  You are one short little fucker  ahahahah---quick go cry to Ron like you did last time

And he approached me while i was washing my hands in the washroom, so at 1st i was a little freaked out, then proceeded to dry my hands off as he explained who he was.  People were looking at us listening to this guy tell me he was from getbig etc, so i was like um yeh ok well nice to meet ya, but i got a flight to catch!, whats so wrong with that!!!?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 12:18:30 AM »
And he approached me while i was washing my hands in the washroom, so at 1st i was a little freaked out, then proceeded to dry my hands off as he explained who he was.  People were looking at us listening to this guy tell me he was from getbig etc, so i was like um yeh ok well nice to meet ya, but i got a flight to catch!, whats so wrong with that!!!?

well his explanation is drastically different

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 12:20:11 AM »
well his explanation is drastically different

what was his explanation?, when he made his post about meeting me he said that i was looking big and that i was off to the Olympia?.  Whats so bad about that?.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 12:20:53 AM »
what was his explanation?, when he made his post about meeting me he said that i was looking big and that i was off to the Olympia?.  Whats so bad about that?.

obviously you didnt see the later  post he made--i am aware of that one--ill try to find it

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 12:21:38 AM »

Were you in a rush to meet Will Harris in the room on the 7th floor next to the ice machine?
P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 12:23:24 AM »
yes, you were "too cool" to talk to me.  i was the one who was running late for a flight, and did not mention wanting to "hang" with you Matty. 

btw, wearing aviators inside the airport and a smedium shirt screamed toolbag.  and i would rather be tall with a decent build than short on roids any day of the week my short friend.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 12:37:07 AM »

lol i didn't see that post!, if you guys haven't seen pics of simplyhuge, he's a nerd!, wears nerdy glasses dress like tight jeans that look like they're from the 80's, ugly long sleeve sweat shirt and dirty farm hat!.  Look at the his post in the beginning it was a positive post about me, then i replied and spoke the truth and then he changes his tone? ::).   If i was a jerk when i met him he would have mentioned that in the 1st post!, he didn't cause i was nice to him, said hi and went on my way.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 12:37:54 AM »
still looking for a rich white sponsor matt?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 12:39:00 AM »
Solid natural physique.

P.s how the hell do you reach the top shelves of those cupboards in your kitchen  :D