Author Topic: 199lbs  (Read 7639 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: 199lbs
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2009, 11:39:44 AM »
LOL who would've thought this would happen after a seemingly friendly meeting at an airport ;D

E
E

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2009, 11:54:25 AM »

Nice owning here.  Approved.

i didnt say much besides hi and bye... what pissed me off was how he implied on getbig that i wanted to have a long convo with him.  all i did was say hi and that i knew him from getbig but had to go b/c i was late for a flight.  i tried to post something nice on here, but when i saw how he twisted it, then i decided to post the truth about my first impression with him.

Btw, the average height of a refrigerator is between 66 and 69 inches... you do the math on the height of mattT based on those pics he put up.

I think I know what I was wearing that shorty.  It was a blue nike hoody, carhartt tan pants, and glasses.  I wear contacts normally, but when i fly, i like to sleep so i wear glasses.  

let me describe you:  MattT wearing smedium shirt that I fit into in middle school, aviators inside the airport, and the guy who was easy to spot since he was a foot shorter than everyone else in the room.  i knew immediately it was him when i saw him get on a stool to wash his hands in the sink.  

without roids your just another guy that gets mistaken with one of the hobbits off of Lord of the Rings.  Go home Frotto.  

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:40 AM »
There seems to be a discrepancy concerning the outfit worn by "SimplyHuge".....one of you two is a lying dirtbag....the last time I ever trusted a short person, I got headbutted in the nadz.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2009, 12:18:44 PM »
i didnt say much besides hi and bye... what pissed me off was how he implied on getbig that i wanted to have a long convo with him.  all i did was say hi and that i knew him from getbig but had to go b/c i was late for a flight.  i tried to post something nice on here, but when i saw how he twisted it, then i decided to post the truth about my first impression with him.

Btw, the average height of a refrigerator is between 66 and 69 inches... you do the math on the height of mattT based on those pics he put up.

I think I know what I was wearing that shorty.  It was a blue nike hoody, carhartt tan pants, and glasses.  I wear contacts normally, but when i fly, i like to sleep so i wear glasses.  

let me describe you:  MattT wearing smedium shirt that I fit into in middle school, aviators inside the airport, and the guy who was easy to spot since he was a foot shorter than everyone else in the room.  i knew immediately it was him when i saw him get on a stool to wash his hands in the sink.  

without roids your just another guy that gets mistaken with one of the hobbits off of Lord of the Rings.  Go home Frotto.  

;D ;D ;D

MattT is as honest as he is tall, not much!

MattT you poor insecure midget, you take massive amounts of roids, wear kid sized tshirts,post semi nude pics of yourself on a forum populated by guys,wear aviators inside toilets, have no hair, are gay, and have kitchen furniture bigger than you ::)
Thunderdome approved

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2009, 12:27:42 PM »

Uhh dude, Matt is standing at the kitchen tabletop, the fridge is closer to the camera. You can actually see the space in between. And you acting like a female. I believe it was Alex23 that said, "don't introduce yourself by your Getbig name" when meeting up or seeing other GBers. There is a reason, and this proves it. Plus, it was in a airport bathroom--- awkward?

---The Black Bilbo Baggins

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2009, 12:32:05 PM »
I think it's hilarious that someone approached Matt and said, "hey I'm from Getbig....I'm (blah, blah, blah)," and Matt simply said, "Hi, nice to meet you....well I got a plane to catch."

What was Matt gonna do?  Drop everything and go have dinner and drinks with a strange dude that approached him in an airport shitter?  If someone I had traded a number of posts with approached me I'd be cool and talk more....if a random guy that I don't know from the site approached me I'd react the same way, "Ok Getbig guy that followed me to a toilet.....nice to meet you....I'm going over here now......bye."

Yeh i know the nerds here seem to make a big deal out of anything ::)  Its all they have to fill the time they spend sitting in their mom's basement on their computers.  :P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »

Yeh i know the nerds here seem to make a big deal out of anything ::)  Its all they have to fill the time they spend sitting in their mom's basement on their computers.  :P

Matt, did "simplyhuge" try to shake your hand or make body contact of any kind?  That would creep me the hell out, esp. in a bathroom...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2009, 12:33:45 PM »

dude you were like an inch taller then me if that! call yourself a shorty bro ::)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2009, 12:35:26 PM »

lol its a large shirt homo.  I just have big arms

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2009, 12:36:14 PM »
Nice owning here.  Approved.

no u were owned on that post about hiding my waist girl face ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2009, 12:36:57 PM »

No offence Matt but Tube8 burries you.  And the 2nd step squeaks so I never get busted.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2009, 12:38:02 PM »
Matt, did "simplyhuge" try to shake your hand or make body contact of any kind?  That would creep me the hell out, esp. in a bathroom...

Yes he did!!!, but i moved my hand toward the hand dryer to avoid it!.   He was so creepy looking and had bad teeth, i was embarrassed to be seen with him :-X

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2009, 12:40:40 PM »
No offence Matt but Tube8 burries you.  And the 2nd step squeaks so I never get busted.
haha i have a lock on my door loser. Mom has to knock to bring me my 400 pm fluffernutter.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »
matt what do you think of fst-7 ?

have you made good gains?
175lbs by 31st July

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »
Yes he did!!!, but i moved my hand toward the hand dryer to avoid it!.

Wow, that's a pretty queer thing to do.  I bet he eyed you 30 mins before that but waited for you to go to the shitter in the hopes of seeing your cock or something.  "Simplyhuge" sounds like a f'n creep. :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2009, 12:49:31 PM »
haha i have a lock on my door loser. Mom has to knock to bring me my 400 pm fluffernutter.

My dad said it was his house, his rules.  :(  But I steal one of his beers sometimes anyway.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2009, 12:52:03 PM »
Yes he did!!!, but i moved my hand toward the hand dryer to avoid it!.   He was so creepy looking and had bad teeth, i was embarrassed to be seen with him :-X

so essentially you are saying you judge a person on how they are based on their looks. Explain to me how in any way shape or form you could not be a more shallow person.  Tell me how thats not straight up cruel.  You're an arrogant black hearted little fool.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2009, 01:01:08 PM »
wow that thread went south fast. ;D

good physiques on all three studs there IMO

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2009, 01:03:33 PM »
so essentially you are saying you judge a person on how they are based on their looks. Explain to me how in any way shape or form you could not be a more shallow person.  Tell me how thats not straight up cruel.  You're an arrogant black hearted little fool.

haha dude everybody in this thread is criticizing matt's height

E
E

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2009, 01:08:28 PM »
Looking full man. Could you post your FST7 routine, for example chest?

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2009, 01:16:44 PM »
you mean "so "are" dexter and shawn ray".... fucking retard.

You re just a short man pumping steroids because of your napoleon syndrom / small dick syndrom.

Irony.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2009, 02:20:04 PM »
only 1 inch taller? 
bad teeth?

hmmm... i think not. 

It's called "grasping at straws..."

He's trying to find any way to belittle you, because...well, he ain't looking too good in this thread!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2009, 04:06:07 PM »
if "simply huge" was black then matt t would have bought him a  drink...... matt t= racist!
real men= no rubbers

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2009, 04:20:07 PM »
Put on about 8lbs over the Olympia weekend all that hotel food ads up in extra cals!.   Im also using Hany Rambods FST-7  get crazy pumps with that and its also very challenging to do at the end of your workout!

Alex23 is going to be pissed when he sees you posing in his kitchen  instead of doing dishes like he hired you to do.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »
matt what do you think of fst-7 ?

have you made good gains?

Yes!! i started using it maybe 4 weeks ago, pumps the muscle up so much it has no choice but to grow, but i also can see it adding more muscularity to my muscle as well, kinda like it did for Jay.