Author Topic: All Supa Dupa for the summer...anyone else?  (Read 21732 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: All Supa Dupa for the summer...anyone else?
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2012, 09:42:09 AM »
Do u have any pictures to share with us to show all hot Top 10 girls u get with that fabolous body of yours :D

...or are we seeing another fabolous body living in their mothers basement doing drugs...

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2012, 05:38:18 PM »
Do u have any pictures to share with us to show all hot Top 10 girls u get with that fabolous body of yours :D

...or are we seeing another fabolous body living in their mothers basement doing drugs...

Actually this is my friends house... ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2012, 05:41:27 PM »
  good for you lad

just so you know... I mix it up... some years, I stay ripped year round... then others, I only diet may june july and august...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2012, 06:12:19 PM »
LMAO

You've helped me start my day off with a good laugh so I won't bother you anymore dude. That was a good read...  ;D

Peace!

It's not really far fetched if you grew up up here.  Famous people actually did know regular people before they got famous.
Y

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2012, 06:14:45 PM »
It's not really far fetched if you grew up up here.  Famous people actually did know regular people before they got famous.

Its cool...no big deal to me. Anyone who cares about their kids as much as this dude does is alright in my book.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: July 06, 2012, 03:03:49 AM »
Its cool...no big deal to me. Anyone who cares about their kids as much as this dude does is alright in my book.

Hey man, thanks. Words like this mean a lot. We all try our best in life and that's all we can do...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #156 on: July 06, 2012, 09:06:29 AM »
Hey man, thanks. Words like this mean a lot. We all try our best in life and that's all we can do...
X2 BE A GOOD DAD,,,,AND A BUILT ONE IS EXTRA ...MY KIDS CALL ME MUSCLE MONSTER,,,

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #157 on: July 06, 2012, 01:33:46 PM »
 my avatar is me

I am 5'11

I only eat 1,000 cal per day Mon-Fri

then I go crazy on Sat-Sun

http://i36.piczo.com/view/4/6/l/j/i/7/f/m/j/g/k/9/img/i247037669_58953_7.jpg
What do you do for work?  I think I would die on 1,000 calories a day at my job.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2012, 01:45:17 PM »
You should workout regularly, what you're doing is retarded.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2012, 01:41:35 AM »

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2012, 10:39:09 AM »
You should workout regularly, what you're doing is retarded.

Then retarded it is...for you. ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2012, 10:58:06 AM »
This is from about 4 days ago. My final pic of the Summer of 2012 and at my "peak" ripped look here. I've all about had it with dieting and training. I simply love the journey getting to this level, but once it's here, I get bored and really tired maintaining it. Plus I'll be going away with my daughter this weekend and for a few weeks in August where I'm going to do nothing but eat, get fat, relax and live life. Food taste so good when you come off dieting and after 19 weeks, I can't wait!! For the rest of you year-round bodybuiders, I'll see you next year in late February where I'll join you once again, but as of now, I'm through!!!

Oh, and just so you know, this is the shit that's important to me (updated too)!! I love superheroes and toys and shit!! So for some of you that missed this story about my life, here it is...

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-search-of-holy-grail-of-hulk.html

I bust balls a lot on here but will also give props where they are due. you've achieved a really good level of conditioning and hold a proper amount of muscle- ie your not just lean. so good on ya.

as for the journey, that level and boredom, why not try to add some lean tissue while staying lean? it'll give you a decent challenge and 5-10 more pounds of lean at this condition will put you at a very respectable level of the 'look' you want. I think you can hold 5-10 pounds more stay within the look you want and actually look better.

so there yours challenge. you'll see I'm not wrong. 5 or 10 pounds in the right places on your frame and you've gone from a guy who's in 'good shape' to a guy that guys who outsize you considerably will envy.
b

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2012, 06:23:36 PM »
I bust balls a lot on here but will also give props where they are due. you've achieved a really good level of conditioning and hold a proper amount of muscle- ie your not just lean. so good on ya.

as for the journey, that level and boredom, why not try to add some lean tissue while staying lean? it'll give you a decent challenge and 5-10 more pounds of lean at this condition will put you at a very respectable level of the 'look' you want. I think you can hold 5-10 pounds more stay within the look you want and actually look better.

so there yours challenge. you'll see I'm not wrong. 5 or 10 pounds in the right places on your frame and you've gone from a guy who's in 'good shape' to a guy that guys who outsize you considerably will envy.

Thanks for the compliment, means a lot.

While I train very hard to get into this condition and my effort is second to none, I just find it hard to find the time (and sometimes the motivation). The extra time I do have is used to be with my daughter and enjoy life with her. She's almost 8 now and within the next few years she's going to want to be with her friends rather than her dad and it's understandable. So I don't want to waste these moments today before they're gone. Me and her mother have been divorced since 2006 so I see my baby every other weekend and only twice a week and that's very hard for me. All the training and dieting and depriving myself of the time when we're together is very hard for me and the little things like getting ice cream and eating big bowls of cereal while watching cartoons are a tough give up. I hate when I can't do those things with her (especially with our "limited" time) and I never take that time for granted. And on personal level, I'm really not as interested in getting more size, maybe if I was younger, but most of you guys have to realize that I'm 38 years old (39 in August) and my genetics kinda suck so it might be too late for that. But you never know...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2012, 06:41:14 PM »
This is from about 4 days ago. My final pic of the Summer of 2012 and at my "peak" ripped look here. I've all about had it with dieting and training. I simply love the journey getting to this level, but once it's here, I get bored and really tired maintaining it. Plus I'll be going away with my daughter this weekend and for a few weeks in August where I'm going to do nothing but eat, get fat, relax and live life. Food taste so good when you come off dieting and after 19 weeks, I can't wait!! For the rest of you year-round bodybuiders, I'll see you next year in late February where I'll join you once again, but as of now, I'm through!!!

Oh, and just so you know, this is the shit that's important to me (updated too)!! I love superheroes and toys and shit!! So for some of you that missed this story about my life, here it is...

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-search-of-holy-grail-of-hulk.html

X

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2012, 06:53:15 PM »
  lad keeps it real

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2012, 07:06:23 PM »
In the squadfather days we wouldve called you an "Ab-shooter" ::)

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2012, 10:51:54 PM »
A striking resemblance to Christian Bale in The Machinist

GOLD! What the fuck is that around your neck homo, come here and Ill give you a pearl necklace you can wear with pride

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #167 on: February 16, 2013, 01:48:16 PM »
BANG!!!

BANG!!! BANG!!!!!!!!

"supa dupa"? Sounds very foolish.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #168 on: February 16, 2013, 05:44:02 PM »
  Time to get ripped again

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2013, 05:47:26 PM »
  Time to get ripped again
u arce?...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #170 on: February 16, 2013, 06:04:20 PM »
I don't understand your cryptic message.

he was trying to say you're a bitter old man who takes pride in shit no one gives a crap about.

I hope this helped.  :)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: February 16, 2013, 06:57:06 PM »
HAH!! Thanks for bringing this thread back up...

Diet/training 20 week program starts today!!! :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #172 on: February 16, 2013, 06:59:36 PM »
You're probably the most jacked comic book "enthusiast", second only to Aaron Baker.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #173 on: February 16, 2013, 07:35:00 PM »
  I am going to join Indie and start the diet too   I actually started Friday

True Amateur

« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2013, 07:37:55 PM »
  I am going to join Indie and start the diet too   I actually started Friday
He can pig out on knuckle sandwiches.