Author Topic: pm question answerd,,  (Read 15649 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: pm question answerd,,
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2017, 07:33:46 AM »
get over it bro..it's not healthy following another man like a poodle.

I choose not to - deal with it.

You Follow Both Me & gh15 like a Poodle I take it Thats Ok Then.

yet another poster unable to apply the same questions or reasoning to themselves
even when answered politely

Tell Me Again Just who Are You & gh15 ????

darkeyes

« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2017, 08:16:22 AM »
I choose not to - deal with it.

yet another poster unable to apply the same questions or reasoning to themselves

Tell Me Again Just who Are You & gh15 ????

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2017, 09:43:41 AM »

Tell Me Again Just who Are You & gh15 Are ??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2017, 01:49:56 PM »
no iluminati.. you pm gh15 and tell me who you are and then you have beter chance to get answers for me you british pro you ::)
I believe you got mad because I am very pro west and very very pro Israel.. it pissed you off and maybe someone kicked you out of the gh15 site or baned you or whatever it was I don't know

but you come off pissed,, you come off angry and unhappy and hurt about something that was done to you specifically on gh15,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2017, 01:53:08 PM »
i had to correct the format. Jeeze, the post was there maybe 30 seconds. Holy fuck, are you just sitting there waiting for responses to your post? And I'm the one who "needs" to get out more?

actually You are Correct just like yourself
I'm on the Getbig forum
Just like you are.

See I have No issue saying if You are Correct or if I'm wrong about something.

No, not just like me. I don't sit in front of the computer or cell tapping frantically at the refresh
button anxiously waiting for your response.

Now lie about that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2017, 02:04:13 PM »
no iluminati.. you pm gh15 and tell me who you are and then you have beter chance to get answers for me you british pro you ::)
I believe you got mad because I am very pro west and very very pro Israel.. it pissed you off and maybe someone kicked you out of the gh15 site or baned you or whatever it was I don't know

but you come off pissed,, you come off angry and unhappy and hurt about something that was done to you specifically on gh15,,

gh15 approved

Ok GayHoe15  Why Do you Not Say Who You Are.
Why is That So Difficult For You.

Let's See If You Can Converse in a Grown up Adult Manner.

Your ok With Dropping other People's Names To Make Yourself Sound Important
Which if your are that important / in the know You should have zero issue with
Saying who you are to give creditability to what you say.

Your Assumptions about Me are so wrong - Though as I'm anonymous like you are it's
Easy to jump to the wrong conclusions.

This is the only Bodybuilding related site I post on - And that's more than plenty for me.

Again I'm not pissed off or angry - Neither have I been on your forum or want to go there.

Let's see if you can type & reply in sensible adult way.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2017, 02:08:40 PM »
^ths shit doesn't work on me,,  you lie I dont like liars especialy not fake liars,,

pm me and you wil get your answers to a point I see fit,,

my name is so strong that you fellas cant even put a redicule to it... gay hole lol gay this gayt that

gh15 is invinsible name this is how great I am and how I was truly touched by the hand of god straight out I keep teling you 2005 I was touched by the hand of god im not kidding or joking,,

pm me and you shall get discussion,, even better I wil unban you from the site and you tell me why you are racist

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2017, 02:24:05 PM »

- - -  Hmmm You seem unable to understand that also applies to Me - Can't or doesn't want - to do.

- - - - Again Just Like Myself I'm under No obligation To post Pic's of Myself or Prove Anything.

I Called gh15 on things he stated & I could fully back up what he was saying was complete bullshit
I have even offered to meet face to face.
Yet all you get in reply is name calling & or running away / avoidance.
As you have stated that is is his right as much as yours or mine.

If you defend him as you are entitled to then by your same reckoning you defend Me.

I'm more than happy to have a adult conversation with him or you.
sadly Getbig just doesn't seem the place for this.

Loud mouth claims - bullshit - name calling - Idiotic childish post Yes its the norm on here.

Yes, you are under no obligation to post pics and back up your competition/power lifting claims -- and
neither is gh15.

And reread this thread again. It has nothing -- nothing -- to do with defending gh15. I was responding
to the fact that it really seems to bother you that we use nicknames. Just like on boards where they have
mods, super mods, veterans, VIP, "blue stars"..... The fact that you can't see the subtle sarcasm and humor is more a reflection on you. I remember once posting in the character of a medieval knight and Josh started a
thread quoting that post and claiming how delusional I am. It went completely over his head as this
does yours. I often make the mistake of overestimating the intelligence level of those on this board.

Any defense of gh15 is in pointing to the true criminals behind the kigtropin scandal. I name names and
offer clear evidence and proof via PMs and posts in the mod section on the gh15 board. But it doesn't
matter. You, and many others, have an agenda and truth doesn't matter.

Anyway, like the gh15 of five years ago, the Pellius of today is not the same Pellius 5 years ago and my capacity for intellectual slumming and the endless back and forth on trivia is quite limited. I have clearly demonstrated your lack of genuineness and capacity for lying and twisting things to suit your agenda. The idea, as you claim, that I "worship" gh15 and that nicknames like elf, wizard, legend is something I am preoccupied with, or your inability to use the quote function is specifically to annoy me when the truth is that you  just don't know how betrays your true agenda based on obfuscation and lies. So my work is done here.

Dismissed.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2017, 02:38:38 PM »
^ths shit doesn't work on me,,  you lie I dont like liars especialy not fake liars,,

pm me and you wil get your answers to a point I see fit,,

my name is so strong that you fellas cant even put a redicule to it... gay hole lol gay this gayt that

gh15 is invisible name this is how great I am and how I was truly touched by the hand of god straight out I keep teling you 2005 I was touched by the hand of god im not kidding or joking,,

pm me and you shall get discussion,, even better I wil unban you from the site and you tell me why you are racist

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

AS I Expected
You are unable or unwilling to respond in an intelligent adult manner.

Who are you - And what are you So Scared of.

Very very Clearly you are not or never have been an IFBB pro bodybuilder.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2017, 02:49:09 PM »
Yes, you are under no obligation to post pics and back up your competition/power lifting claims -- and
neither is gh15.

And reread this thread again. It has nothing -- nothing -- to do with defending gh15. I was responding
to the fact that it really seems to bother you that we use nicknames. Just like on boards where they have
mods, super mods, veterans, VIP, "blue stars"..... The fact that you can't see the subtle sarcasm and humor is more a reflection on you. I remember once posting in the character of a medieval knight and Josh started a
thread quoting that post and claiming how delusional I am. It went completely over his head as this
does yours. I often make the mistake of overestimating the intelligence level of those on this board.

Any defense of gh15 is in pointing to the true criminals behind the kigtropin scandal. I name names and
offer clear evidence and proof via PMs and posts in the mod section on the gh15 board. But it doesn't

Anyway, like the gh15 of five years ago, the Pellius of today is not the same Pellius 5 years ago and my capacity for intellectual slumming and the endless back and forth on trivia is quite limited. I have clearly demonstrated your lack of genuineness and capacity for lying and twisting things to suit your agenda. The idea, as you claim, that I "worship" gh15 and that nicknames like elf, wizard, legend is something I am preoccupied with, or your inability to use the quote function is specifically to annoy me when the truth is that you  just don't know how betrays your true agenda based on obfuscation and lies. So my work is done here.

Dismissed.

And Who Are You.?

My & others ridicule of you & those like you using nicknames is largely Tongue in Cheek
Well it is from me.

If you so choose to dress up & enjoy it - good for you - your not harming anyone.

Just where have you pointed out me lying & twisting things ?

And exactly what is my agenda or at least what it is according to you

I don't see a any signs of genuineness from you either

The fact you are so very easyly annoyed is quite humourous
It's no wonder others wind you up Also.

Like wise I mistakenly over estimated your intelligence & ability to converse
As an Adult.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2017, 02:54:55 PM »
No, not just like me. I don't sit in front of the computer or cell tapping frantically at the refresh
button anxiously waiting for your response.

Now lie about that.

Lie about what.

Your on Getbig forum like me & many others are

And when we go through threads & posts replies appear
And we respond to them if we so choose.

So you do sit in front of a computer / phone / tablet at times and respond
Furiously.

darkeyes

« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2017, 03:26:01 AM »

Lie about what.

Your on Getbig forum like me & many others are

And when we go through threads & posts replies appear
And we respond to them if we so choose.

So you do sit in front of a computer / phone / tablet at times and respond
Furiously.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2017, 10:34:31 AM »
neither is gh15.

Dismissed.

you are a real man so respect for that

you are nothing like these faceless trolls who mock others and when called out scurry away with thier tail btw their legs

shitness frenzy is one you called out and there are a handful of others just like him, mainly euro fags

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2017, 03:55:42 PM »

Jeez - if only I could type that fast.
The ole one finger tap tap takes me ages.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2017, 09:23:08 PM »
The fact remains that gh15 is a shill for some while discrediting others who he doesn't get a cut from.

That is undeniable.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2017, 07:52:32 AM »
manafort indicted and charged by the deep state puppet from bush the son neocon regime.. muller

i suggest to fire him because this is not the end,, they are looking for president trump close connection manafort is not it,,

i highly support firing muller the deep state pig,,

gh15 approved

in 2017 its vry important you pay close attention to dates i post somting,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
timeless
fallen angel