Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 861013 times)

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
This whole Thoth thing is just weird.
If I only had 50-60 posts under a screen name
or even my own screen name and was accused of
being SMM I would just simply change it to not be
remotely associated with SMM.
Instead this Thoth character seems to enjoy this
whole accusation. Like Prove it..Come on man PROVE I'M
NOT SMM. Oh yea, then you'll owe me an illegal script
of HGH. Just very weird. I could understand if it was someone
with 5000 plus posts but like I said - Just very odd.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: So I Am Hindemburg Melão Jr?
« Reply #3701 on: May 18, 2012, 01:38:42 PM »
Great apes forever...

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3702 on: May 18, 2012, 01:40:50 PM »

Hindemburg Melão  ;D ;D ;D ;D

So' no Brasil

Com um nome desses tudo e' possivel

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3703 on: May 18, 2012, 01:41:54 PM »
So this means you're going to sue adonis even though he supposedly has got nothing on you? Brutal case.  ;D

MrLean

• Getbig II
« Reply #3704 on: May 18, 2012, 01:45:30 PM »
Seriously the post you just wrote there wasnt too bad, it could have even convinced some people in believing you...

But then...

But then

The bottom line is that I truly am over 6'6 tall and I currently weight 269 lbs(last time I weighed myself). I truly am tall, very good-looking and rich. I never lied about any of those things. A lot of what I said was trolling, but this is not. I am just better than you guys. I know it is sad for you, but the bottom line is that you have to accept my overall superiority.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

YOu need help man, seriously

AND WHERE ARE YOUR GREAT PICTURES THEN? LOL, LIKE YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO SHOW FACE, YOU ARE FULL OFF SHIT

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3705 on: May 18, 2012, 01:47:02 PM »
So this means you're going to sue adonis even though he supposedly has got nothing on you? Brutal case.  ;D

;D

What a surprise SMM is trying to brush things under the carpet to continue his one outlet in life, which is acting like a kunt on getbig, because he is too small and weak in real life to even be remotely confrontational.
Trans Milkshake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3706 on: May 18, 2012, 01:48:20 PM »
 I was traveling this whole week and I checked out that thread today for the first time since last week.
  Bwa ha ha ha ha ha...so I am Hindemburg Melão?

You queers have got nothing on me. Now I am sure about that. All you have is one name, that you cannot even prove is me. And even if you did, you cannot prove that I wrote any of those things as I was clearly set up. I don't even have a Yahoo account. I only use aol.mail and no other email account.

There is absolutely no pictures, addresses, phone number or even references to Pedro Coderch, you know why? Because he doesen't exist. I made it up by combining the last name of the famous Spanish architect, Josep Antoni Coderch, who's work I admire, with the first name of a relative of mine because Getbig demands a real name for registration. I would never give my real name online or post pictures of myself exactly for this reason.

Now, I did write some of that stuff, but a lot of it was made up and the other was plagiarized from my posts and altered.

I still plan to sue Adonis(and I will), but since he refused to give me his real name and address, I will sue Ron first for him to give me Adonis' name and for not deleting all references to me. Hacking my account, misrepresentation of me and accusing me of pedophilia with a name that can be traced to me is not only serious defamation of character but also something that can cause me real problems in life. This Tuesday I met with a lawyer in California to plan the course of action.

I also think it is amazing that you turds think that being "exposed" as Melão is a bad thing. ::) The guy has not one but two records in the Guiness Book of World Records. But I guess you guys are more accomplished in life than him. ::)

So as flattering as it is, I am not Melão.

The bottom line is that I truly am over 6'6 tall and I currently weight 269 lbs(last time I weighed myself). I truly am tall, very good-looking and rich. I never lied about any of those things. A lot of what I said was trolling, but this is not. I am just better than you guys. I know it is sad for you, but the bottom line is that you have to accept my overall superiority.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Bullshit. You said the same thing last week about how it wouldn't be such a bad thing to be compared to Melao.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3707 on: May 18, 2012, 01:49:29 PM »

haha, he's a jenius

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3708 on: May 18, 2012, 01:50:28 PM »
If nothing damaging was released, if no real name was listed, "pedo coderch" was a fake name, than what harm occured even assuming SMM's claims are true which I dont believe for a second?  

Does this moron have a business that advertises under "SUCKMYMUSCLE" or something?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3709 on: May 18, 2012, 01:52:47 PM »
 I was traveling this whole week and I checked out that thread today for the first time since last week.

You queers have got nothing on me. Now I am sure about that. All you have is one name, that you cannot even prove is me. And even if you did, you cannot prove that I wrote any of those things as I was clearly set up. I don't even have a Yahoo account. I only use aol.mail and no other email account.

There is absolutely no pictures, addresses, phone number or even references to Pedro Coderch, you know why? Because he doesen't exist. I made it up by combining the last name of the famous Spanish architect, Josep Antoni Coderch, who's work I admire, with the first name of a relative of mine because Getbig demands a real name for registration. I would never give my real name online or post pictures of myself exactly for this reason.

Now, I did write some of that stuff, but a lot of it was made up and the other was plagiarized from my posts and altered.

I still plan to sue Adonis(and I will), but since he refused to give me his real name and address, I will sue Ron first for him to give me Adonis' name and for not deleting all references to me. Hacking my account, misrepresentation of me and accusing me of pedophilia with a name that can be traced to me is not only serious defamation of character but also something that can cause me real problems in life. This Tuesday I met with a lawyer in California to plan the course of action.

I also think it is amazing that you turds think that being "exposed" as Melão is a bad thing. ::) The guy has not one but two records in the Guiness Book of World Records. But I guess you guys are more accomplished in life than him. ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You really are, really really are fucked in the head. Total fucking disturbed. You're a little, skinny turd-coloured pedophile. Instead of coming back quietly, your delusions took control of you once more and the lying starts again.

Help. Get some.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3710 on: May 18, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3711 on: May 18, 2012, 01:53:45 PM »
If nothing damaging was released, if no real name was listed, "pedo coderch" was a fake name, than what harm occured even assuming SMM's claims are true which I dont believe for a second?  

Does this moron have a business that advertises under "SUCKMYMUSCLE" or something?

x2

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3712 on: May 18, 2012, 01:54:16 PM »
Well boys, I think it's time to hatch that egg already  ;D  I still think he is pretty smug after all this.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3713 on: May 18, 2012, 01:56:10 PM »
Just a death rattle posting. FatPanda did the same after his total owning, and before he shuffled off to the great feeding ground.

Jaime

• Getbig V
Holy fuck  how many fucking  gimmicks do you have Melao ? give it up  fag  you've been exposed One More Rep Bitch for life , hahha.

Haha. ;D
Trans Milkshake.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3715 on: May 18, 2012, 01:57:06 PM »
SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hindemburg Melão Jr. is a freud and a crackpot. None of his "accomplishments" are documented and/or verified. They only exist on his weird Sigma webpage as a personal construction of his. He tried to promote himself on Wikipedia and lasted just a couple of days before his page was taken down.

The field in which he tries to show off as an authority- psychometrics, is a field I know well. His so-called test is NOT accepted in any serious, scientific context as a valid test of intelligence. What crackpots such as Melão don't understand, is that science is a social activity where the ultimate quality and acceptance of work is determined by the "peer review" in international journals. If you don't accept the scrutiny of your scientific peers, you don't exist as a scientist and your "test" certainly does not exist as a valid measure of anything.

Thus, Melão is a freud who makes claims about himself that don't hold when they are investigated. He is NOT an accomplished psychometrician. In fact, he has never published ANYTHING in a scientific journal. Check our ISI Web of science, PubMed or PsychInfo if you don't believe me. He is a nobody!The Guinness claims are not verified either, and neither are his claims of trading records.

What knowledge we DO have access to with regard to Melão, is that he is a skinny, weird little man who posts strange videos of himself and who have an inflated sense of his own accomplishments. Just like you, it appears. You are an evil, narcissistic creepy individual. Please go away!

NN

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3716 on: May 18, 2012, 01:57:17 PM »
Haha db, holy shit. ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3717 on: May 18, 2012, 02:01:26 PM »
Just a death rattle posting. FatPanda did the same after his total owning, and before he shuffled off to the great feeding ground.

We can only hope and pray. :(
Trans Milkshake.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3718 on: May 18, 2012, 02:04:09 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
When are you going to send me and 333386 the proper paper work in order to sue me?  SEND IT ASAP please.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3719 on: May 18, 2012, 02:11:25 PM »
When are you going to send me and 333386 the proper paper work in order to sue me?  SEND IT ASAP please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whose reputation was slandered?  An admittedtly fake handle who admits to numerous crimes on the internet who he himself said that the only two names used, HMjr and "Pedo Coderch", are not him? 

Is he claiming that possible future use of the term "SUCKMYMUSCLE" in some type of business venture was harmed? 

For a supposed Cornell Law grad - he does not even have the most basic understanding of slander and libel laws. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3720 on: May 18, 2012, 02:13:43 PM »
I never got a picture from thoth....and now OMRB comes back?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3721 on: May 18, 2012, 02:14:01 PM »
I'm going to bed now. Got a light flu. I'll pick up this thread again tomorrow morning on page 34 and trudge through the bloody pieces of what's left of the pedophile's foot. Seeing his so eager to shoot at it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3722 on: May 18, 2012, 02:17:00 PM »
I never got a picture from thoth....and now OMRB comes back?
All words and no pic!? What a surprise.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #3723 on: May 18, 2012, 02:17:41 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How come your post about meeting with your lawyer in California earlier this week, then flying back to Brazil has been deleted?

Waiting until Ron threatened to lock the thread before making your return was so predictable....my guess is in actuality you're a chess strategy retard. You covet 11 year old girls because anyone older would find you ridiculously immature and dysfunctional.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3724 on: May 18, 2012, 02:18:56 PM »
How come your post about meeting with your lawyer in California earlier this week, then flying back to Brazil has been deleted?

Waiting until Ron threatened to lock the thread before making your return was so predictable....my guess is in actuality you're a chess strategy retard. You covet 11 year old girls because anyone older would find you ridiculously immature and dysfunctional.  ::)

His total post count has gone down notice?