Author Topic: Donny  (Read 78154 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Donny
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2013, 02:27:39 AM »
post a pic you chicken
please Nick you are scaring me again. After all you wrote, "I am a very Bad Man Donald".  ;D you are funny though.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2013, 02:43:27 AM »
please Nick you are scaring me again. After all you wrote, "I am a very Bad Man Donald".  ;D you are funny though.

last chance post a pic or fuck off

at least this thread has shown booty how pathetic you are

chicken boy  :-*
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2013, 02:57:41 AM »
Now I understand why booty likes Donny.
I like you too, so don't fret.  :-*

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2013, 03:03:05 AM »
I like you too, so don't fret.  :-*

You may have missed the context. Your little mate posted a picture of a shit smeared wall  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2013, 03:05:06 AM »
You may have missed the context. Your little mate posted a picture of a shit smeared wall  :D
I don't recall seeing this. Glad It was deleted though.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2013, 09:46:39 AM »
last chance post a pic or fuck off

at least this thread has shown booty how pathetic you are

chicken boy  :-*
This thread has showed you are a Ball Bag. Tells me he is a gangland leader when all you are is a Toilet cleaner. Of course if you deny this i can post it all here. so shut it fatso :-*

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2013, 09:49:34 AM »
The main reason Donald Smith (donny...small 'd') is popular and is considered a great guy on the Mature thread is because he kisses just about everyone butt, to the extreme, with the few regulars that come to that site.  Can see being positive and encouraging to others but Donald Smith comes off as condescending/patronizing, not being sincere in anything. Lot of lonely people come on GB (and sites like it) looking for some social contact, maybe the Mature site fills their needs. PrimeMuscle said that that site was was the best and most honest ever. Missing the fact that it was started by a very dishonest, and king of BSérs, Donald Smith. PrimeMuscle used the Mature site as his own personal diary, so maybe that's why he happy with it.

Donald Smith said he was married to a German lady and had two teenage sons. Works at a fitness center (in Germany), where the women members keep giving him suggestive looks. Reported that he had been out of a job before getting his current gig. By his other post, on other threads, it appears he would like to f*** anything or smell their dirty panties.....whichever come first. A family values kind of guy. Donald Smith is also a martial artist expert and boxer, according to 'hs past claims.

Donald Smith and I got along very well at first. Than one day he was PMíng me with the nasty stuff and all.  Wanted to punch me in the face, which I suggested he might need a ladder to reach that high up. He has deleted his past post, where we had agreed on certain training points. He is very good at deleting things.

If GB was a village, than Donald Smith is the village idiot. He should never ever be taken seriously..just another internet fool.  Just hope he stays on his meds and of the bottle.
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2013, 09:52:57 AM »
The main reason Donald Smith (donny...small 'd') is popular and is considered a great guy on the Mature thread is because he kisses just about everyone butt, to the extreme, with the few regulars that come to that site.  Can see being positive and encouraging to others but Donald Smith comes off as condescending/patronizing, not being sincere in anything. Lot of lonely people come on GB (and sites like it) looking for some social contact, maybe the Mature site fills their needs. PrimeMuscle said that that site was was the best and most honest ever. Missing the fact that it was started by a very dishonest, and king of BSérs, Donald Smith. PrimeMuscle used the Mature site as his own personal diary, so maybe that's why he happy with it.

Donald Smith said he was married to a German lady and had two teenage sons. Works at a fitness center (in Germany), where the women members keep giving him suggestive looks. Reported that he had been out of a job before getting his current gig. By his other post, on other threads, it appears he would like to f*** anything or smell their dirty panties.....whichever come first. A family values kind of guy. Donald Smith is also a martial artist expert and boxer, according to 'hs past claims.

Donald Smith and I got along very well at first. Than one day he was PMíng me with the nasty stuff and all.  Wanted to punch me in the face, which I suggested he might need a ladder to reach that high up. He has deleted his past post, where we had agreed on certain training points. He is very good at deleting things.

If GB was a village, than Donald Smith is the village idiot. He should never ever be taken seriously..just another internet fool.  Just hope he stays on his meds and of the bottle.
your advice is like toothpaste...Comes out a tube

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2013, 09:56:05 AM »

U 2 CERTAINLY HAVE HISTORY.mature board is place to post workouts,banter,show pics for the over 40 crowd,adulation and ass kissing are secondary I think jmp or am I missing something...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2013, 10:05:46 AM »
statistics do not lie....Mature thread views  91 289  Jpm101s pathetic thread 12 204,,,,,,says it all really and replies...well i Need not say more. How Long has he had his Training log up??  ;D

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2013, 10:17:06 AM »
Donald Smith...that was not advice. I know English is your second language, so please read again...slowly.

njFlex....any change you may be missing the obvious? Don't know if you want to waste the time, but just taking a look at all the other post, on other threads, that Donald Smith wrote may exlain a lot. This gentlemen is of questionable characer and appears to not be the most honorable and honest of men. Hate to see people scammed, that's all.
F

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2013, 10:22:59 AM »
its clear that donald smith the panty sniffing cock muncher is not only a liar

but looks like a pile of steaming shit

this thread can be summed up in one sentence

donald smith is scared to post a pic
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2013, 10:27:04 AM »

checked that thread out everyone that posts in that thread has posted a pic apart from donny

funny that
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2013, 10:32:42 AM »
its clear that donald smith the panty sniffing cock muncher is not only a liar

but looks like a pile of steaming shit

this thread can be summed up in one sentence

donald smith is scared to post a pic
The low life toilet man.... ;D you loser

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2013, 10:35:14 AM »
Donald Smith...that was not advice. I know English is your second language, so please read again...slowly.

njFlex....any change you may be missing the obvious? Don't know if you want to waste the time, but just taking a look at all the other post, on other threads, that Donald Smith wrote may exlain a lot. This gentlemen is of questionable characer and appears to not be the most honorable and honest of men. Hate to see people scammed, that's all.
I HAVE HAD NO REASON TO CHALLENGE DONNY FOR ANY REASON,IF HE POST'S OR SHARES POSITIVE BANTER/COMMENTS WHY WOULD I CHALLENGE HIM OR FIND A REASON TO CHALLENGE HIM?HE DOSEN'T ANNOY ME OR BOTHER ME IN THE LEAST.IF HE SAY'S I LOOK 'SOLID'WHICH IS HIS TERM ,THATS NOT KISSING MY ASS....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2013, 10:36:32 AM »
The low life toilet man.... ;D you loser

pic?
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2013, 10:39:57 AM »
pic?
most People start life in loser Jobs and land better jobs but you Nick have never left the Gutter. Bet you never went to School. still cleaning shit all day is your Standard in life.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2013, 10:45:51 AM »
most People start life in loser Jobs and land better jobs but you Nick have never left the Gutter. Bet you never went to School. still cleaning shit all day is your Standard in life.

post a pic donny

come on what are you scared of  ;)
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2013, 10:46:52 AM »
AND JPM101 on top of that in the mature thread ,earlier in the year I sustained a rather bad upper back/shoulder/arm numbness injury that should have knocke me out of commission,but I trained and healed around it,and I posted workouts,word for word updates,pics to show smaller condition,and Donny said nothing but honest critique or 'sure you should do that'or you'll be back ,whats so bad about his 'character'seems pretty genuine to me.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2013, 10:49:14 AM »
AND JPM101 on top of that in the mature thread ,earlier in the year I sustained a rather bad upper back/shoulder/arm numbness injury that should have knocke me out of commission,but I trained and healed around it,and I posted workouts,word for word updates,pics to show smaller condition,and Donny said nothing but honest critique or 'sure you should do that'or you'll be back ,whats so bad about his 'character'seems pretty genuine to me.

maybe if he pmd you saying he was on his way round to burn your house down or fuck your wife in the ass you might have a different opinion  :)
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2013, 10:52:53 AM »
maybe if he pmd you saying he was on his way round to burn your house down or fuck your wife in the ass you might have a different opinion  :)
u know I like u too dude,,,i just have my opinion,and he has not shown me such anger or disrespect.it is what it is...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2013, 10:53:50 AM »
u know I like u too dude,,,i just have my opinion,and he has not shown me such anger or disrespect.it is what it is...

you are a good guy

:-*
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2013, 10:54:44 AM »
nick...nick.... so when are you coming with your Crew of hard Doormen ? i laughed my cock off reading your Messages, only a fucking fanny would write that. see you are not sure if you could handle the Job yourself. Just like on the other Forum you got into Trouble with your gob shit mouth. well you run away with your tail between your legs like the dog you are. This is fact, your "CREW" did not help you did they Nick the Prick  ;D all fucking mouth.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2013, 10:56:03 AM »
nick...nick.... so when are you coming with your Crew of hard Doormen ? i laughed my cock off reading your Messages, only a fucking fanny would write that. see you are not sure if you could handle the Job yourself. Just like on the other Forum you got into Trouble with your gob shit mouth. well you run away with your tail between your legs like the dog you are. This is fact, your "CREW" did not help you did they Nick the Prick  ;D all fucking mouth.

im brave enough to post a pic you aint

you lose  8)
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2013, 10:57:35 AM »