Author Topic: Voting Liberal = . . . This is awesome  (Read 14022 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Voting Liberal = . . . This is awesome
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2013, 04:20:23 PM »
Are you kidding?

no more than you thinking that being against obamacare means you want to deny ppl healthcare.

please explain what actions are denying people healthcare.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2013, 04:55:54 PM »
no more than you thinking that being against obamacare means you want to deny ppl healthcare.

please explain what actions are denying people healthcare.

Ask your parents Tony they can tell you.

I will wait for a republican who is over the age of 12 to enter the debate and take it with him. You are wasting my time and yours.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2013, 05:00:35 PM »
Ask your parents Tony they can tell you.

I will wait for a republican who is over the age of 12 to enter the debate and take it with him. You are wasting my time and yours.
hahah so you cant even tell me how the reps are denying ppl healthcare?

come the fuck on now bro, you dont even live in the US but surely even ignorant an foreigner like yourself can answer this?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2013, 06:08:44 PM »
hahah so you cant even tell me how the reps are denying ppl healthcare?

come the fuck on now bro, you dont even live in the US but surely even ignorant an foreigner like yourself can answer this?

Why would i need to tell you this Tony?

You havent been paying attention at all the last 20 years how is a stupid lib like me gonna change that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2013, 06:40:56 PM »
only in the mind of a libtard is not wanting to pay for somebodys service denying them that same service and using someone elses money to provide them that service is giving them healthcare...LMFAO ::)

how generous you are with other peoples money

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2013, 06:51:50 PM »
LOL not wanting to pay for someones house is denying them housing I guess to, right whore?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2013, 07:43:20 PM »
For the life of me, I can't figure out the mentality of liberals. I'm not kidding. Honest to God I can't figure it out. It's like a serious mental problem. But I guess they have the cure.....weed, of course!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2013, 06:28:46 AM »
For the life of me, I can't figure out the mentality of liberals. I'm not kidding. Honest to God I can't figure it out. It's like a serious mental problem. But I guess they have the cure.....weed, of course!

I love weed ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2013, 07:15:03 AM »
I love weed ;D
you must only a stoned retard would think the way you do

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2013, 07:35:47 AM »
LOL not wanting to pay for someones house is denying them housing I guess to, right whore?

Seems like this statement may have finally brought the point home for the libtard whork. I believe this is a sound assumption since he has not responded to it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2013, 08:14:00 AM »

Why would i need to tell you this Tony?

You havent been paying attention at all the last 20 years how is a stupid lib like me gonna change that?

agreed......Tony always plays dumb, asks you to explain something to him then doesn't except your answer....even though its as plain as the nose on his face

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2013, 08:16:16 AM »
agreed......Tony always plays dumb, asks you to explain something to him then doesn't except your answer....even though its as plain as the nose on his face
only in the mind of a libtard is not wanting to pay for somebodys service denying them that same service and using someone elses money to provide them that service is giving them healthcare...LMFAO ::)

how generous you are with other peoples money
go ahead andre, please explain

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2013, 08:16:25 AM »
Seems like this statement may have finally brought the point home for the libtard whork. I believe this is a sound assumption since he has not responded to it.

its not a sound assumption because the U.S. as with all democracies is based on taking care of each other and coming together for the common good......not to mention that universal healthcare is less expensive in the long run and saves countless lives and unnecessary emergency room visits which are really expensive....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2013, 08:51:38 AM »
its not a sound assumption because the U.S. as with all democracies is based on taking care of each other and coming together for the common good......not to mention that universal healthcare is less expensive in the long run and saves countless lives and unnecessary emergency room visits which are really expensive....
LOL wont even address the liberal utopia you believe in

but what does any of that have to do with not wanting to pay for someone else equating to denying them that?

is not wanting to pay for your house denying you housing andre?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2013, 10:20:21 AM »
you must only a stoned retard would think the way you do

Nice :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2013, 10:24:16 AM »

Nope.

But being cheap on a subject as vital to peoples lives should be below the greatest richest country in the world.
My opinion.
Bring it.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2013, 10:25:48 AM »

I agree with this.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2013, 12:03:04 PM »
I actually believe that a common healthcare bill would have been good... To be honest, Anthony Weiner was correct... Single Payer... Allowing people who can't afford real insurance to buy into Medicare at any age.

The current healthcare bill is crap, but unfortunately, when the Republicans had the ability to do whatever they want, they decided healthcare wasn't important and found other things to do instead.

The Democrats pushed forth something shitty because there really wasn't much of an alternative.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »
I actually believe that a common healthcare bill would have been good... To be honest, Anthony Weiner was correct... Single Payer... Allowing people who can't afford real insurance to buy into Medicare at any age.

The current healthcare bill is crap, but unfortunately, when the Republicans had the ability to do whatever they want, they decided healthcare wasn't important and found other things to do instead.

The Democrats pushed forth something shitty because there really wasn't much of an alternative.

sounds about right

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2013, 12:21:27 PM »

Agree until the last part.  No reason for the dema to just push something thru.  None.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2013, 12:25:03 PM »
Agree until the last part.  No reason for the dema to just push something thru.  None.

You don't think the US needed to move into the world with some sort of preventive healthcare plan for everyone?

Most people will agree that preventive medicine reduces medical costs in the long run.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2013, 01:11:39 PM »
You don't think the US needed to move into the world with some sort of preventive healthcare plan for everyone?

Most people will agree that preventive medicine reduces medical costs in the long run.

So instead of fixing the broken system they just throw another 30 million people into it. They then vote to exempt themselves from it, knowing full well it will be a piece of shit.

Brilliant work by the left.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2013, 01:14:08 PM »
So instead of fixing the broken system they just throw another 30 million people into it. They then vote to exempt themselves from it, knowing full well it will be a piece of shit.

Brilliant work by the left.

No disagreement... I think it's shit too. I do not think the dems on any level did the right thing. They fucked it up on EVERY level.

I'm just saying I can see how it got passed through.

Was a complete disaster.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2013, 01:32:30 PM »
LOL wont even address the liberal utopia you believe in

but what does any of that have to do with not wanting to pay for someone else equating to denying them that?

is not wanting to pay for your house denying you housing andre?

The fact of the matter is that everything we use in society is paid for by others......everyone's taxes are used to pay for firemen, police, etc...when you go to the park and use their facilities, you are using something paid for by someone else....If a fire breaks out in your house are you going to put it out yourself???.....or are you going to call the fire department which is PAID FOR BY SOMEONE ELSE to do it for you???

Public hospitals have been treating people for decades and they have always been PAID FOR BY SOMEONE ELSE...the army that protects us is PAID FOR BY SOMEONE ELSE...or should we all have our own private militias???

SO WHY DON'T WE DENY YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO UTILIZE THE POLICE, FIRE DEPT, AND SANITATION DEPT TO PICK UP YOUR GARBAGE BECAUSE ITS PAID FOR BY SOMEONE ELSE???

GET REAL

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2013, 03:47:43 PM »

We certainly need one.  This piece of crap isnt what we needed and is a fraud.