Author Topic: Who here has seen Ronnie Coleman in person?  (Read 3831 times)

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
Re: Who here has seen Ronnie Coleman in person?
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 05:46:49 PM »
No joke I hung out with ronnie's crew and X-man's crew with adipo8 after the 07 olympia. When standing next to each other toney makes ronnie look SMALL. Toney had to give ron his jacket when we went to rhino and the jacket dwarfed him.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 05:53:03 PM »
No joke I hung out with ronnie's crew and X-man's crew with adipo8 after the 07 olympia. When standing next to each other toney makes ronnie look SMALL. Toney had to give ron his jacket when we went to rhino and the jacket dwarfed him.

gayer then tony allowing ronnie to wear his jacket.. was it his high school varsity jacket?

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 05:54:59 PM »
gayer then tony allowing ronnie to wear his jacket.. was it his high school varsity jacket?
Naw man, it was a suit jacket. Rhino is a gentleman's club and of course ronnie was wearing some sleeveless shirt. He looked good, but when your chilling with the x-man in person the man is quite impressive. More so than ronnie in my opinion.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »
Most impressive I've seen in person, Kovacs, Sean Allen, Ronnie, Jay, Ruhl, That tall white guy that's about 6'7 or 6'8 and 350(MONSTER)(not Ralph Mueller).
Tony Freeman big but not really impressive because he lacks the thickness the others have.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2008, 08:16:23 PM »
Gunter may be more shocking looking since he's taller, i've seen both.

I met them both as well and I would have to disagree.  Gunter is taller but not as impressive.

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2008, 08:48:41 PM »
I saw him 2001 at my gym when I lived in Orlando. He was in town for guest posing or a signing somewhere. Big guy of course. I noticed more how he seemed to be out of breath. Carrying 300+ around cant be too good for you.
Getbig =Reality Show

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2008, 09:13:43 PM »
i saw him at recent olympia expos
big dude and HUGE HUGE arms
but when youve been around pro bodybuilders for a long times like me they really arent that amazing

]

you're a gimmick and you haven't seen him or been around anybody. because you don't exist.
G

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2008, 09:18:25 PM »
As far as mass monsters go though I met Coleman, Cutler, DJ, Ruhl. Coleman was the freakiest by far... in 2003 Coleman was inhuman at that Olympia. I think Bob Chick would agree(and any other pro's who saw Ron that year), that 2003 Coleman is the freakiest bodybuilder ever. Alot of other pro's didn't look that big in clothes but these guys were certainly wide and thick the way bber's should be.

I've never seen Kovacs but i'd imagine him and Noah Steere would look monstrous because of their height.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2008, 09:36:44 PM »
i saw him guest pose 5 times and the one thing that you can't get over is 1- how big his arms are, there so big they look weird, and 2- his legs, hes got the biggest legs of any pro ever..easy

powerbar

• Getbig IV
  • I am a good man.
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2008, 09:51:07 PM »
I've seen him a few times I guess.  It seems like he's guest posed at half the competitions I've ever gone to or competed at.  Once backstage when he guest posed before my class went on.  His music didn't work so I made fun of him about that while I was pumping up.  They ended up using one of the competitors music.  I also shared an elevator once with him and a little kid that was with him.  I remember the vein in his biceps sticking through the shirt which seemed odd.
Come get me.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2008, 06:25:10 AM »
Saw Ronnie, Jay and Gunter in 2003 guest posing at the Emerals cup in WA.  Ronnie was SICK!  They were all freaks though...  Inspiring.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2008, 06:40:40 AM »
I was getting ready to pose at the 2005 Mr. Michigan and here came the guest poser Big Ron Coleman at 300 or so pounds.  He rocked the house.....  It was cool to see from five feet away..

Did you get a chance to feel his muscles?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2008, 08:50:28 AM »
I have seen 5 pros off season. Sonny Schmidt, Dennis James, Lee Priest, and 2 others who I will not mention. All (except Lee) looked really amazingly massive (Lee was a bit fat and out of shape at the time I met him). I can only imagine how amazing Ronnie must look in person.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2008, 08:53:36 AM »
met him a few years ago and he begged me never to compete ......  ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2008, 09:08:24 AM »
i looked small next to ron.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2008, 09:09:50 AM »
I met a few of them in tampa.  The offseason guys look way bigger than the pros actually competing.  Bob Chick seemed to be a lot wider than darrem or freeman were.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2008, 09:13:10 AM »
as someone said, you see big guys on the gyms, and things like that...but Ronnie did redefined my concept of 'BIG' lol...the guy isnt human, period
!

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2008, 06:51:29 PM »
He looks very much like Dorian, only smaller and darker.

You are a complete idiot. The only way Yates would ever have a chance in hell (ND you there) is on conditioning. Even Dorian will admit that Ronnie is bigger...by like thirty pounds.