Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 500355 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Coronovirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2020, 07:03:26 AM »
Is it Nibiru trying to weed out the weak?
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2020, 07:11:16 AM »
137 now infected in Italy, schools are starting to shutdown.By the accounts in Italy it's alot of kids infected too.3 cases to 137 in a couple of days.The irony is this spread days/weeks ago and the first infected are starting to show signs as the incubation period is so long.Thats why locking people down wont do much.Time to start waking up.

Waking up to what?

Either way,  there is nothing you can do about it. Whether you are right or wrong, will not prevent you from getting the actual virus.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2020, 07:15:17 AM »
Waking up to what?

Either way,  there is nothing you can do about it. Whether you are right or wrong, will not prevent you from getting the actual virus.

Agreed. Worrying about this will not add a thing to your life.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2020, 07:16:30 AM »
Waking up to what?

They cancelled football matches. It's the end of civilization as we know it!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2020, 07:21:45 AM »
Waking up to what?

Either way,  there is nothing you can do about it. Whether you are right or wrong, will not prevent you from getting the actual virus.

Stop saying there's nothing you can do about it.Buy a pulse oximeter, stock up on 1-2 months of rice and beans, vit c tabs, ibuprofen and paracetamol.Buy a face mask.Have multiple sources of internet connection, some large power banks, flashlights.Stop smoking if you do.Be ready to pull your kids out of school.Start making plans to remote work if possible.Avoid all public transport from this point on if you can.Avoid large gatherings if you can. Do all this and your chances of survival are far greater than not doing any of it.Or ignore it all, mock it and be crying in a few weeks that you didn't listen.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2020, 07:23:05 AM »
Agreed. Worrying about this will not add a thing to your life.

Everything the CDC recommends, I already do—wash your hands regularly, goid hygiene, etc.

What else can I do, other than live in a bubble or never leave my home. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ I’m not saying this is not an important thing, but worrying about it or discussing it to no end seems rather pointless.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2020, 07:24:11 AM »
Stop saying there's nothing you can do about it.Buy a pulse oximeter, stock up on 1-2 months of rice and beans, vit c tabs, ibuprofen and paracetamol.Buy a face mask.Have multiple sources of internet connection, some large power banks, flashlights.Stop smoking if you do.Be ready to pull your kids out of school.Start making plans to remote work if possible.Avoid all public transport from this point on if you can.Avoid large gatherings if you can. Do all this and your chances of survival are far greater than not doing any of it.

I already do most of those things.

So, now what do I do?
X

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2020, 07:27:47 AM »
Stop saying there's nothing you can do about it.Buy a pulse oximeter, stock up on 1-2 months of rice and beans, vit c tabs, ibuprofen and paracetamol.Buy a face mask.Have multiple sources of internet connection, some large power banks, flashlights.Stop smoking if you do.Be ready to pull your kids out of school.Start making plans to remote work if possible.Avoid all public transport from this point on if you can.Avoid large gatherings if you can. Do all this and your chances of survival are far greater than not doing any of it.Or ignore it all, mock it and be crying in a few weeks that you didn't listen.

Terrible advice. You should go out and purposefully infect yourself with the virus and spread it amongst your family, so if you or they suffer complications you can seek out medical assistance before all the doctors themselves die from it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2020, 07:29:08 AM »
They cancelled football matches. It's the end of civilization as we know it!

As long as Ironmeister is healthy to continue making photoshops of Tbombz, then life is good!
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #159 on: February 23, 2020, 07:32:02 AM »
They attacked by killing their own people? ???
By releasing it publicly, yes. Look at how far it's traveled.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2020, 07:32:27 AM »
There's some hysterical overreaction in this thread, maybe some WHO experts are getbiggers?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 23, 2020, 07:33:37 AM »
Latest research shows it survives for 9 days on surfaces.

https://bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2334-6-130
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32035997

tapwater can be contaminated because the virus can be spread via urine and feces. it's rather unlikely but during a big breakdown, even groundwater could get contaminated and if your community gets the tapwater from reservoirs on the surface it's rather likely. not sure if boiling helps but i would assume that.

If you are buying any food from supermarkets like bread or vegetables etc, be aware if someone infected coughs on it, the virus will live on it for 9 days.

Latest reports from the ground in Wuhan show the situation getting worse.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2020, 07:40:56 AM »
Latest research shows it survives for 9 days on surfaces.

https://bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2334-6-130
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32035997

tapwater can be contaminated because the virus can be spread via urine and feces. it's rather unlikely but during a big breakdown, even groundwater could get contaminated and if your community gets the tapwater from reservoirs on the surface it's rather likely. not sure if boiling helps but i would assume that.

If you are buying any food from supermarkets like bread or vegetables etc, be aware if someone infected coughs on it, the virus will live on it for 9 days.

Latest reports from the ground in Wuhan show the situation getting worse.

Army of One, you never answered my question.

Most of the suggestions you posted, I’m already doing.

So, what should I do now?
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2020, 07:42:03 AM »
Army of One, you never answered my question.

Most of the suggestions you posted, I’m already doing.

So, what should I do now?

You are in the minority so good job.I can't invent things because you have sensibly covered all bases.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2020, 07:43:30 AM »
There's some hysterical overreaction in this thread, maybe some WHO experts are getbiggers?

The White House and CDC think large scale infection in the USA is likely but "harmankardon1" from getbig says it's an overreaction.ok.

http://archive.is/fxQOP

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2020, 07:49:26 AM »
The White House and CDC think large scale infection in the usa is likely but "harmankardon1" from getbig says it's an overreaction.ok.

http://archive.is/fxQOP

Correction Trump does - why ? becuase he is not corrupted. The WHO and the rest of these agencies are all corrupted.
The WHO - does anyone trust a word those fuks say ???
K

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2020, 07:50:29 AM »
Bunch of worry warts.  ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2020, 08:11:54 AM »
This is what as of today it sounds like in Wuhan, like something out of a horror movie.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2020, 08:51:36 AM »
Supermarkets in Italy.Schools closing, sporting events cancelled,Venice carnival cancelled.towns on lockdown......

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2020, 09:05:24 AM »
This guy called all this 3 weeks ago.The rest of his post should scare the shit out of you if your IQ is above 100.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2020, 09:50:23 AM »
So it could be like the Spanish Flu, one third of the population dies.

My grandfather was a child at the time, and said that people would come to the houses with horse-drawn carts to pick up the bodies. Literally piles of bodies getting carted away.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2020, 09:54:16 AM »
So it could be like the Spanish Flu, one third of the population dies.

My grandfather was a child at the time, and said that people would come to the houses with horse-drawn carts to pick up the bodies. Literally piles of bodies getting carted away.

There are streets in China where this already happened.Theres videos of bodies just laying outside homes lining the whole street, waiting to be picked up.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2020, 10:00:21 AM »
There are streets in China where this already happened.Theres videos of bodies just laying outside homes lining the whole street, waiting to be picked up.
Links?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2020, 10:04:39 AM »
Links?

Like the post I linked above, it's far safer for everyone to lie than create mass panic.I see why they do it but it's terrible for getting populations to prepare.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2020, 10:18:48 AM »
Like the post I linked above, it's far safer for everyone to lie than create mass panic.I see why they do it but it's terrible for getting populations to prepare.

This video looks like homeless sleeping against closed businesses. Not a single mourner, nor any memorial artifacts like flowers or pictures?
The other video almost looks like some sort or power outage or something similar.

Anything more concrete that people are dying by the thousands and the Chinese are covering it up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!