Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497919 times)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #800 on: March 07, 2020, 11:45:37 PM »
And US is gaining speed and get closer to Italy's statistics day after day. At the Sunday morning there is 433 cases of covid-19, 17 deaths and 8 recovered. There is no need to be alarmed about those numbers, it doesn't mean nothing that there is twice as much dead people than recovered people in the US, as only country on this planet  ;D

They don't tell about nationalities of those dead in Italy ?.

On every AC Milan & Inter football match you could see 100's of Chinese fans mix with 1000's of local supporters !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #801 on: March 07, 2020, 11:55:09 PM »

Facts about Italy: over dozen of clothing factories around Milan, they employ Chinese workers as a cheap labour,

some places have 50 Chinese, others to 400.They work & live together !.

So, guess who introduced this flu to Milan/Lombardi !.  ;)

Just because the outbreak seems to have originated in China, does not signify that it is a Chinese based virus. If that were the case Chinese folks would exclusively have it. Unless some of those Chinese workers in the garment factories very recently either immigrated from or returned after a visit to China the likelihood they have anything to do with the alarmingly expeditious spread of the coronavirus in Italy is merely coincidental. Whatever connection there may be between the number of cases in each location has not yet been established.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #802 on: March 08, 2020, 12:10:36 AM »
And US is gaining speed and get closer to Italy's statistics day after day. At the Sunday morning there is 433 cases of covid-19, 17 deaths and 8 recovered. There is no need to be alarmed about those numbers, it doesn't mean nothing that there is twice as much dead people than recovered people in the US, as only country on this planet  ;D

There have been 16 deaths from the coronavirus in Washington state. Fourteen are associated with Life Care Center In Kirkland. It is a senior assisted living facility. Elderly people have so far been the most severely impacted with critical cases of the coronavirus and with the highest percentage of deaths.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: March 08, 2020, 12:22:40 AM »
Just because the outbreak seems to have originated in China, does not signify that it is a Chinese based virus. If that were the case Chinese folks would exclusively have it. Unless some of those Chinese workers in the garment factories very recently either immigrated from or returned after a visit to China the likelihood they have anything to do with the alarmingly expeditious spread of the coronavirus in Italy is merely coincidental. Whatever connection there may be between the number of cases in each location has not yet been established.

The disease originates from China, from Wuhan. This indicates it is a 'China based virus.'

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #804 on: March 08, 2020, 12:45:05 AM »
The disease originates from China, from Wuhan. This indicates it is a 'China based virus.'

Yes well, I may have worded my post badly. The point is that it would be a mistake to think that just because someone is Chinese they are spreading the virus. Since anyone can get the virus, it should follow that anyone can spread it too. It is of course possible that someone who came from China or someone who traveled to China and back brought the virus with them. Since Italian clothing manufacturer workers make "sweatshop wages" it is not likely a lot of them can afford to vacation in China. One possibility is that some Chinese folks who recently came to Italy to work, were already sick with the virus. 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: March 08, 2020, 01:02:56 AM »
Yes well, I may have worded my post badly. The point is that it would be a mistake to think that just because someone is Chinese they are spreading the virus. Since anyone can get the virus, it should follow that anyone can spread it too. It is of course possible that someone who came from China or someone who traveled to China and back brought the virus with them. Since Italian clothing manufacturer workers make "sweatshop wages" it is not likely a lot of them can afford to vacation in China. One possibility is that some Chinese folks who recently came to Italy to work, were already sick with the virus. 

A lot of those 'sweatshop' factories use Chinese workers, often illegally.

Especially those producing counterfeit clothing, such as in Naples.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: March 08, 2020, 01:13:35 AM »

Yes this is likely true. However, only if those workers came to Italy fairly recently and already infected with the coronavirus, would their being Chinese have anything to do with the outbreak in Italy. The main point is it would be a mistake and grossly misleading to suggest only Chinese people spread the virus.

Every virus has an origin. A point zero, if you will. We often never really know what that point was or is.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #807 on: March 08, 2020, 03:59:13 AM »

Facts about Italy: over dozen of clothing factories around Milan, they employ Chinese workers as a cheap labour,

some places have 50 Chinese, others to 400.They work & live together !.

So, guess who introduced this flu to Milan/Lombardi !.  ;)

???

page 15

Can you breakdown this guy's thoughts?His call on Italy 3 weeks before it even happened was way too accurate for him not to be telling the truth.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #808 on: March 08, 2020, 07:48:17 AM »
???

page 15

What exactly do bats in Brazil have anything to do with me being able to go shopping for food at my grocery store?

???

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #809 on: March 08, 2020, 08:41:22 AM »
Italy has placed up to 16 million people under quarantine as it battles to contain the spread of coronavirus.

Anyone living in Lombardy and 14 other central and northern provinces will need special permission to travel. Milan and Venice are both affected.

Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte also announced the closure of schools, gyms, museums, nightclubs and other venues across the whole country.

The measures, the most radical taken outside China, will last until 3 April.

Italy has seen the largest number of coronavirus infections in Europe, with the number of confirmed cases jumping by more than 1,200 to 5,883 on Saturday.

The strict new quarantine measures affect a quarter of the Italian population and centre on the rich northern part of the country that powers its economy.

The death toll in Italy has passed 230, with officials reporting more than 36 deaths in 24 hours.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #810 on: March 08, 2020, 08:41:38 AM »

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #811 on: March 08, 2020, 08:45:14 AM »
This is imposing.

J

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #812 on: March 08, 2020, 08:48:42 AM »
You ain't fooling me with this Fonzie shit. I know you're prepped. Pshit, you're probably one of those second level guys who keeps a rural bunker stocked with carbon filters and multiple backup gen 3 tubes. Drop the camo tho. It's the wrong time to advertise.

Lol, pool's closed.
We don't discuss evac plans on the internets. :) Everyone has camo, means nothing these days. Especially with all the yuppies buying clothes at Bass Pro. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #813 on: March 08, 2020, 08:53:49 AM »
We don't discuss evac plans on the internets. :) Everyone has camo, means nothing these days. Especially with all the yuppies buying clothes at Bass Pro. ::)

More Ass Pro really.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #814 on: March 08, 2020, 08:59:49 AM »
More Ass Pro really.  ;D

All I want to do is go in and get some lead weights, roboworms and a couple of Kastmasters and it's filled with pretty boy bitches and their overscented wives looking for beef jerky and camouflaged crocs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #815 on: March 08, 2020, 09:23:23 AM »
All I want to do is go in and get some lead weights, roboworms and a couple of Kastmasters and it's filled with pretty boy bitches and their overscented wives looking for beef jerky and camouflaged crocs.

👍

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: March 08, 2020, 10:01:12 AM »

I understand that.   I don't hunt or fish.  I'm pretty much the guy you bring along because you can't outrun a bear but you can outrun me. ;D

I can't shoot a gun for shit.  One of my brothers is retired LEO and he just accepts that his bigger brother while very conservative, just can't man-up when it comes to like most guys can.   I can't even run away, LOL!

I've been to a Bass Pro and a Cabela's one time each but that was with friends that bow hunt.  They acted like they didn't know me.   ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #817 on: March 08, 2020, 10:12:56 AM »
Stock up on non-perishables, tp, medical stuff/bandages/anti-septic etc, water all that. Own a firearm and be smart.

Don't succumb to media driven panic, they are trying to make you lose your shit and are praying you get infected and die. Anything that can drive a panic and hurt the current President and Admin will be deployed. If you aren't 60+ years old with comorbidities you'll (likely) be okay. Wash hands, clean your house, if you have ticket to a concert in a place that has a ton of cases...........DON'T GO. Use your head.

Spend 200 bucks today, tie up some loose ends and you're ahead of the game.

There you go.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: March 08, 2020, 10:17:12 AM »
Stock up on non-perishables, tp, medical stuff/bandages/anti-septic etc, water all that. Own a firearm and be smart.

Don't succumb to media driven panic, they are trying to make you lose your shit and are praying you get infected and die. Anything that can drive a panic and hurt the current President and Admin will be deployed. If you aren't 60+ years old with comorbidities you'll (likely) be okay. Wash hands, clean your house, if you have ticket to a concert in a place that has a ton of cases...........DON'T GO. Use your head.

There you go.

Oh great...I'm 60+ with a physical handicap to go along with being a mental midget.  ;D That's two strikes.  I'm not looking for a third. ;D ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #819 on: March 08, 2020, 10:19:28 AM »

There you go.

It is a presidential election year after all.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #820 on: March 08, 2020, 10:48:26 AM »
I'm moving in with Mr. Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.

We are going to call my favorite witch over, Queen Vissy, and he is going to cast a spell to eradicate the Coronavirus.
X

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #821 on: March 08, 2020, 11:00:40 AM »

We are going to call my favorite witch over, Queen Vissy, and he is going to cast a spell to eradicate the Coronavirus.

Vissy can keep his eyes on two things at once, already ahead of the game

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: March 08, 2020, 11:03:26 AM »

You need vissy to start brewing some high alcohol content moonshine in his cauldron. Drinking it has been working wonders at killing the coronavirus for the Iranians.

It's also killing them too, but that's neither here nor there.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #823 on: March 08, 2020, 11:22:07 AM »

So many 'hard working Afro refugees' in Italy & they need to import Chinese workers !.

OBW, Chinese need Italian visa  ;).

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #824 on: March 08, 2020, 11:25:52 AM »
Hope goatfuckers and those with "alternative" lifestyles get it too

They can't survive for too long without sweets, dry dates/figs  :D