Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 500437 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #1000 on: March 10, 2020, 05:40:32 PM »
If I ever get the corona virus, I am going to raw dog as many bitches as I possibly can.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1001 on: March 10, 2020, 06:05:47 PM »
If I ever get the corona virus, I am going to raw dog as many bitches as I possibly can.
Why wait ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Just the flu...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: March 10, 2020, 06:45:07 PM »
It'll end up free. If it gets bad there will be checkpoints.

Lets get real, people won't take the test and why would you? For starters nobody wants to be quarrantined for 2 weeks from work with no pay. We have been brought up being told to go to work despite being sick. Hell, during flu season the office is full of sick people, nobody stays home because managers get pissed off.

This is the reason for the lockdowns. Shut it all down so nobody goes anywhere because there is  nowhere.to actually go.

You may not need to take the test to be sent home from work. Anyone who coughs or sneezes is suspect. I had an appointment with the optometrist last week. They had a sign on the door announcing that if you have symptoms of a cold, i.e. coughing or sneezing please do not enter. Call and reschedule your appointment. -Went to the dentist today and forewarned them that I have a slight dry cough because of seasonal allergies. They said it wasn't a problem. If things keep going the way they have been these past few weeks, the dentist will probably change their tune.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1004 on: March 10, 2020, 06:45:57 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: March 10, 2020, 06:46:43 PM »
You will be disappointed when Trump crushes the virus just like he crushes liberal fucktards.

You are a laugh a minute.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1006 on: March 10, 2020, 06:48:18 PM »
Anybody have any information about false positives on these tests?

I remember during aids there was a scam to trigger false positives and then get on the welfare gold card bandwagon.

I don’t claim to be an expert on this but I do remember the AIDS hysteria. We were all going to die. As it turned out the only ones who did die were junkies and guys who smuggled 20 cocks a night.

It's a little soon to be thinking about welfare for coronavirus victims.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1007 on: March 10, 2020, 06:51:40 PM »
It's a little soon to be thinking about welfare for coronavirus victims.

LOL

When there is this kind of money being thrown around you can bet your life that there’s going to be multiple scams to get a piece of it.

Trump signs $8.3 billion emergency coronavirus spending package

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/06/trump-signs-8point3-billion-emergency-coronavirus-spending-package.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1008 on: March 10, 2020, 06:53:54 PM »

So? Isn't the coronavirus airborne? As this point there is no indication that it is spread through sexual contact.

"The short answer is that experts really don’t know. “What we know thus far is that COVID-19 is present in respiratory secretions,” Kristin Englund, MD, of the department of infectious disease at the Cleveland Clinic, tells Health. Respiratory secretions include droplets that exit a person's mouth from coughing or sneezing. Because these secretions from an infected person can carry the virus, some countries (like France) are discouraging people from greeting one another with a cheek kiss, reported The Washington Post."

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/can-you-get-coronavirus-from-sex

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Just the flu...
fucking exactly pussies need to get there asses out of there head.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: March 10, 2020, 06:59:52 PM »
LOL

When there is this kind of money being thrown around you can bet your life that there’s going to be multiple scams to get a piece of it.

Trump signs $8.3 billion emergency coronavirus spending package

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/06/trump-signs-8point3-billion-emergency-coronavirus-spending-package.html

The most likely scams will probably have something to do with testing for the virus. People that get the virus and develop symptoms seem to either get over it or die from it pretty quickly. Surely, it must take awhile to get welfare. Looks like at best, a person might get food stamps which they probably won't need because the shelves at the store will all be empty.

"The processing time for child care assistance, for example takes 30 days. If you are applying for basic cash assistance you can expect a wait time of 45 days. However if you are applying for food stamps, the turn-around time is only 7 days."

https://www.welfareinfo.org/payments/

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1011 on: March 10, 2020, 07:01:16 PM »
"Trump’s overall handling of the converging crises — while spreading misinformation and blaming others —
has unsettled many of his Republican allies on Capitol Hill and even inside the White House, where some aides
acknowledged that the president is compounding problems with his grievances and conspiratorial mind-set."

= epic white grievance leadership

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-from-tweet-eruptions-to-economic-steps-trump-struggles-for-calm-amid-market-meltdown-and-coronavirus-crisis/ar-BB10XMgg

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Any one notice Corona is aroud the world but...
« Reply #1012 on: March 10, 2020, 08:35:13 PM »
NOT IN ISRAHELL!!!!

Hmmmmmm... DISCUSS

Good physical & mental walls, & the best of all Egypt is now building 2km long wall to stop 'Palestinians' from Gaza going into Egypt.

Nothing sweeter than Arab screwing another Arab.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1013 on: March 10, 2020, 09:23:13 PM »

Good physical & mental walls, & the best of all Egypt is now building 2km long wall to stop 'Palestinians' from Gaza going into Egypt.

Nothing sweeter than Arab screwing another Arab.

Actually, they buttfuck one another all the time. In a "special" room that not even the fuckwad "allah" can see in.  Add to that the abuse of children in the form of "Chai Boys" and yup.  Arabs screw Arabs all the time.

Personally, I hope to Buddha that Iran is decimated by the Bolognavirus.  islime deserves to be put down by Mother Nature since God hasn't seen fit to do so.  Same with the baby girl murdering ChiComs.   I hope that kuntry is also wiped clean by the wrath of the Bologna.

Fuck those turd world kuntries.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: March 10, 2020, 10:37:30 PM »
"Trump’s overall handling of the converging crises — while spreading misinformation and blaming others —
has unsettled many of his Republican allies on Capitol Hill and even inside the White House, where some aides
acknowledged that the president is compounding problems with his grievances and conspiratorial mind-set."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-from-tweet-eruptions-to-economic-steps-trump-struggles-for-calm-amid-market-meltdown-and-coronavirus-crisis/ar-BB10XMgg

And the communist regime of mainland China, the 'sick man of Asia', is blaming the virus on the US to try and save face instead of acknowledging the filth of their country and their uncivilized and unhygienic population.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #1015 on: March 10, 2020, 10:57:58 PM »

You're an idiot

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1016 on: March 10, 2020, 11:57:39 PM »
well, yes but about 30 times deadlier. Still, it might not be the end of the world. On the other hand, it might make a comeback every winter from now on and that will make it a real threat against humanity.

849 reported cases in the USA right now, I think more like thousands of unreported, asymptomatic at the moment

US is 8th most infected country of this planet by 1037 covid-19 cases, 28 dead and 8 recovered patients. Funny part is this: At last weeks Monday there were only 60 cases of covid-19, so there has been quite fast increase of these cases. No worry, Trump knows this better than doctors, so all is good.. ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: March 11, 2020, 02:16:33 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: March 11, 2020, 02:19:19 AM »
Inteligence and lack of political correctness.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: March 11, 2020, 03:32:21 AM »
US is 8th most infected country of this planet by 1037 covid-19 cases, 28 dead and 8 recovered patients. Funny part is this: At last weeks Monday there were only 60 cases of covid-19, so there has been quite fast increase of these cases. No worry, Trump knows this better than doctors, so all is good.. ;D

A better comparison would be looking at the US number against the numbers in Europe. In that regards the US is looking good, but shits gonna hit the fan there soon.

Military intervention may well be necessary in some areas

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1020 on: March 11, 2020, 04:17:52 AM »
Walls...

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #1021 on: March 11, 2020, 04:20:18 AM »

One of the most discriptive and accurate posts ever placed on GetBig. Anyone who voted for that jackass should be forced to the back of every hospital / doctor line up and be forced to wait to buy personal sanitizers after everyone else.

That girl fucked up the response to try to retain voters and his bullshit has cost and will cost may more.

J

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1022 on: March 11, 2020, 07:03:47 AM »

yeah, very soon , both in the States and Canada numbers will hit thousands. The fact that we might hit a hundred thousand or more in 3-4 weeks depends on the current response. The more prohibitive movement of the population the better the outcome.
Brothers and sisters, wash your hands with soap and warm water frequently, try to remember (even though it might be unconscious) to not touch your face during the day. Surgical masks will not protect from the droplets but N95's will. If you are lucky to have some N95's and let's say you need to go out in a dense urban centre like New York City, try to keep some distance between yourselves and others, and wear glasses (even fake, non prescription). The reason is that the droplets with suspended viral particles after an infected person coughs or sneezes or talks can enter the body through the eyes. N95's must be worn on a clean shaven face for men, otherwise the seal is non-existent. The tiny metal strip must be pressed against the nose tightly. The straps on top and below ears must not be twisted.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1023 on: March 11, 2020, 07:10:52 AM »

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1024 on: March 11, 2020, 07:26:55 AM »
China reports 19 cases of coronavirus on Tuesday.... Over a billion people, 19 cases.....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51813876