Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497973 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Coronavirus: Another huge success for the media.
« Reply #1050 on: March 11, 2020, 10:40:49 AM »
So... how long do you think is going to take before some nut head decides to do something to someone in the media?

I understand they need ratings but... this is George Orwell 1984 type of stuff.

This isn't information, it's the deliberate intent on the part of the media to 1) create an atmosphere of panic, 2) make NO CONSTRUCTIVE ATTEMPTS to inform people of the illness and 3) to engage in the usual blame and name calling bonanza they are, in this day and age, know to engage in.

The first place I saw this  virus being regularly discussed was here . You can track the evolution of the how the media covered this story with that thread, by time and date. The gp didn't need the media to whip them into a frenzy.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #1051 on: March 11, 2020, 10:58:09 AM »
The WHO confirmed COVID2019 as a Pandemic. Governments called to change the course of the outbreak by taking "urgent and aggressive action".

I think that is exactly what we need in North America.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1052 on: March 11, 2020, 11:11:39 AM »
The WHO confirmed COVID2019 as a Pandemic. Governments called to change the course of the outbreak by taking "urgent and aggressive action".

I think that is exactly what we need in North America.

WHO is apart of the UN and it’s a scare tactic. During Obama’s reign of terror it took him more than four months and over thousand deaths to address the H1N1 and he caught little flak from it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1053 on: March 11, 2020, 11:12:49 AM »
WHO?

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #1054 on: March 11, 2020, 11:13:05 AM »
What kinda virus is this? At least with the HIV virus it affected gay people and junkies!

Todays viruses...  >:(

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: CORONA... Something To Think About
« Reply #1055 on: March 11, 2020, 11:16:21 AM »
Cancer, heart disease, diabetes and suicide are not contagious.
All of those things have some form of treatment and all of them have armys of people working on solving or curing them.

How is that unaddressed?

Don't expect any logic in this thread.If there are not lots of deaths happening right now in their locality and they don't have the virus, then it doesn't exist in their mind.Its similar to how a baby can't conceptualise that its mother still exists when she walks out the room.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1056 on: March 11, 2020, 11:17:35 AM »
Cancer, heart disease, diabetes and suicide are not contagious.
All of those things have some form of treatment and all of them have armys of people working on solving or curing them.

How is that unaddressed?

There is NOTHING but the DEADLY CHEMO available for CANCER and the LANCET, a highly regarded medical periodical, announced more people are killed by CHEMO than cured or helped

Diabetes is multiplying faster that an AIR BORNE VIRUS

And HEART DISEASE.... Do I need to say more

All three have been researched/studied and CURE investigated for decades with NOTHING discovered.

DIABETES foundation have collected 100 BILLION dollars since 1965 when research began

CANCER likewise has collected 100 BILLION since research on it began in the 1960s

And HEART DISEASE has gained the most income with no benefit to show
C

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1057 on: March 11, 2020, 11:19:53 AM »
WHO is apart of the UN and it’s a scare tactic. During Obama’s reign of terror it took him more than six months and over thousand deaths to address the H1N1 and he caught little flak from it.

i really don't want to be rude but you don't know what you're talking about...

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1058 on: March 11, 2020, 11:21:04 AM »
I won't say anything more at this point in time, you'll see for yourself this coming Monday

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1059 on: March 11, 2020, 11:23:56 AM »
What kinda virus is this? At least with the HIV virus it affected gay people and junkies!

Todays viruses...  >:(

This one is a China made, Nazi like eugenics bio weapon that foregoes children, temporarily sickens young to middle aged healthy adults, and kills the elderly, those with already compromised health ("cripples"), and fatties of course.

Just like Russia allegedly helped Trump win and will try to make sure he stays in power, China has lost much because of Trump's tariffs and trade war and are now in cahoots with the Democrats and the liberal media to get rid of Trump.  I think their plan got a little out of hand.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1060 on: March 11, 2020, 11:28:05 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1061 on: March 11, 2020, 11:28:44 AM »
i really don't want to be rude but you don't know what you're talking about...

You’re not being rude but I know exactly what I’m talking about

https://pjmedia.com/trending/fact-check-obama-waited-until-millions-infected-and-1000-dead-in-u-s-before-declaring-h1n1-emergency/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1062 on: March 11, 2020, 11:37:14 AM »

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1063 on: March 11, 2020, 11:48:47 AM »

https://pjmedia.com/trending/fact-check-obama-waited-until-millions-infected-and-1000-dead-in-u-s-before-declaring-h1n1-emergency/

OK. Good to know. My apologies.

I do hope for the best outcome and also hope that both the US and Canada take this very seriously. Canada has just pledged 1bn for the fight against coronavirus a few minutes ago.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1064 on: March 11, 2020, 12:01:14 PM »

Here's the deal.  You're seeing this fact checked and called false when the answer is kinda true and false.  Obama declared swine flu a "health emergency" the day after the WHO did.  I think that was in April.  Obama didn't declare it a national emergency until October when over 1000 people had died.  To me, it was fine how he did it and I hate Obama.  The problem is today, what was fine 10 years ago is no longer so.  Which is bullshit, but that's the hyper-emotional state we're living in these days.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1065 on: March 11, 2020, 12:09:40 PM »
I'm not trying to accuse Trump. I think the USA is getting serious fast, from the facts that are trickling in. But I've been kind of waiting to hear that WHO is a liberal hoax. Personally, I don't think so.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1066 on: March 11, 2020, 12:13:39 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-passes-bill-allowing-putin-085423653.html

Russia passes bill allowing Putin to stay in power past 2024

Mr.Putin will rule for another 16 years  ;D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1067 on: March 11, 2020, 12:16:58 PM »
None of those TV/media blondie's have any medical qualifications & naive people trust them .................. ::)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: March 11, 2020, 12:21:19 PM »
My sister is a dr in Royal prince Alfred hospital Melbourne, today they tested 600 people for coronavirus.

Zero were positive.

The warmer weather and extra sunlight is keeping Australia and the southern hemisphere relatively safe from the spread right now.

If remnants of the virus survive the Northern hemisphere summer then we could see the virus re-emerge in the southern hemisphere winter.

The good thing about the panic is that in general people are taking more care with their hygiene now, so we may end up seeing a drop off in the numbers suffering from the common cold and flu.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1069 on: March 11, 2020, 12:25:36 PM »
Italian medical chief dies from coronavirus

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1070 on: March 11, 2020, 12:34:35 PM »
World Health Organization

Created to flog pills & needles to mama Africa , huge bureaucratic BS without any scientific labs !.

Financed by Pfizer,Bayer & Co,.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: March 11, 2020, 12:36:58 PM »
The first place I saw this  virus being regularly discussed was here . You can track the evolution of the how the media covered this story with that thread, by time and date. The gp didn't need the media to whip them into a frenzy.

Agreed.

However the internet is a bigger media agent than television. Think of how Army and Gib shared legit information and also opinions of how devastating this could be.

Its really fascinating.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1072 on: March 11, 2020, 12:40:26 PM »
at least I can still lol:

"What? It isn't casual racism. The virus originated in China. It moved from animal hosts to humans because someone in China ate a fucking pangolin. That's not just weird, it's morally wrong since pangolins are very very endangered. This is not speculation, these are facts. There's a chance it might not have been a pangolin, but it definitely came from some animal they weren't supposed to be eating."

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1073 on: March 11, 2020, 12:54:40 PM »
Agreed.

However the internet is a bigger media agent than television. Think of how Army and Gib shared legit information and also opinions of how devastating this could be.

Its really fascinating.
;)

anyone can access media & social media , don't be naive ..............they just re-report & nothing else ...........

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: March 11, 2020, 12:56:12 PM »
;)

anyone can access media & social media , don't be naive ..............they just re-report & nothing else ...........

I dont have access to a computer or phone so how do I access social media? Also i cannot read.

I am naive.