Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497976 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #1300 on: March 13, 2020, 01:49:02 PM »
A person can think or even dwell on the situations you mention. There is very little if anything most of us can do about it. So honest'y wants the point?

Everything isn't normal already.
When gyms close, we won't go.
This virus is greatly more deadly to older people and the infirmed.
The economy is already affected and likely to get worse. Do you have a fix?
If your work place closes it's doors, you won't go to work even if you cannot afford to miss work. It's that simple.
The virus will run it's course regardless of what you do or don't do.

Good post

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1301 on: March 13, 2020, 02:32:16 PM »
It seems that the people who've had it must far outweigh the ones recorded, so the death % must me tiny. In the UK they've stopped testing, so the majority of people with mild symptoms won't even contact the authorities.

My wife is a hypochondriac, so this shit is annoying me lol.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #1302 on: March 13, 2020, 03:15:58 PM »
Good post

Not really, it was so shitty I didnt even bother to respond.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: March 13, 2020, 03:22:45 PM »
It seems that the people who've had it must far outweigh the ones recorded, so the death % must me tiny. In the UK they've stopped testing, so the majority of people with mild symptoms won't even contact the authorities.

My wife is hypochondriac, so this shit is annoying me lol.

They guess it's around 1% which is what I told everyone on here weeks ago

Worst case scenario I'd go with 5%. More likely it will be between 1 and 2%

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1304 on: March 13, 2020, 03:27:32 PM »
Not really, it was so shitty I didnt even bother to respond.

Old Saggy is panicking  ;D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1305 on: March 13, 2020, 04:14:27 PM »
'I don't take responsibility at all' - the Trump presidency summarized

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/13/trump-coronavirus-testing-128971

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1306 on: March 13, 2020, 04:17:56 PM »

Some people feel like they must say something, even when they have no idea what they are talking about. I think there is a lot of pressure on Trump to step up and put people's minds at ease. Ultimately, telling us untruths will probably make matters worse. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1307 on: March 13, 2020, 05:10:17 PM »
orange retard is scared to go for a test, so he's infecting the whole White House. This is like a divine intervention. Thank you, Gaia.

Idiot !.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1308 on: March 13, 2020, 05:16:44 PM »

You truly are a twatling.   It is my most fervent desire that you contract this in the worst possible way and pass on in agony.   Yup. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1309 on: March 13, 2020, 05:27:11 PM »

You truly are a twatling.   It is my most fervent desire that you contract this in the worst possible way and pass on in agony.   Yup. 

Legit LOL.   :D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1310 on: March 13, 2020, 05:32:38 PM »

You truly are a twatling.   It is my most fervent desire that you contract this in the worst possible way and pass on in agony.   Yup.  

;D- ;D- ;D

He could be ex White House employee  :D

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1311 on: March 13, 2020, 05:56:11 PM »
Moronic Kite, Twat-tle and the one that doesn't deserve to be named Scott will soon eat all the shit they have excrement-ed in this thread. Watch it happen in a few days. It's going to be a delight, even though I do not enjoy seeing people getting sick and dying.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1312 on: March 13, 2020, 06:22:42 PM »
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1313 on: March 13, 2020, 06:25:16 PM »
Moronic Kite, Twat-tle and the one that doesn't deserve to be named Scott will soon eat all the shit they have excrement-ed in this thread. Watch it happen in a few days. It's going to be a delight, even though I do not enjoy seeing people getting sick and dying.

Hmmm..."God of Justice"?  More like god of just us.  FTN.

Look kiddo, none of us here really knows what to expect of another here should ever we meet.  In your case I could give an intercourse.  I have zero patience with moral quislings of your kind.  I would guess you fancy yourself quite the Hominterm.

You deserve that which is coming for you.  Doubtless you shall welcome it with open cheeks.  Run along before I decide to use "big" words on you.  Foul cretinous cuckold that you appear to be.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: March 13, 2020, 09:54:56 PM »
My anus does not make wishes. I do though. And I wish your next fart turns out to be a pile of shit. Oh wait, you're used to that happening.

It must hurt to be so linguistically inadequate.    Bereft of not only wit and wisdom, but the common sense not to engage in a war of words...nay...a battle of the brains...no...trying to make a mental incompetent look like one.

I will never know such pain as I may be ignorant but I am far from stoopid.  Like you.  And Straw.

To name but two.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1315 on: March 13, 2020, 10:49:41 PM »
It must hurt to be so linguistically inadequate.    Bereft of not only wit and wisdom, but the common sense not to engage in a war of words...nay...a battle of the brains...no...trying to make a mental incompetent look like one.

I will never know such pain as I may be ignorant but I am far from stoopid.  Like you.  And Straw.

To name but two.

You are far from "stoopid"? Actually you are too stupid to know that you are not there yet. You are at war with words which is why you make them up so often.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: March 13, 2020, 11:15:06 PM »
My doctor's office sent out a notice to all patients telling them if they feel sick, they should reschedule their appointments for two weeks hence. What??? Oh, and the notice also says they don't have the test for the coronavirus.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: March 13, 2020, 11:43:20 PM »
My doctor's office sent out a notice to all patients telling them if they feel sick, they should reschedule their appointments for two weeks hence. What??? Oh, and the notice also says they don't have the test for the coronavirus.

They must have meant sickness from cold/fly (corona) type symptoms. There is no point testing for Corona anymore as if you have symptoms you isolate regardless.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1318 on: March 14, 2020, 12:24:30 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1319 on: March 14, 2020, 12:25:11 AM »

They can't have coronafolk walking around infecting others, especially them, because they're really going to be in demand later. And they simply can't see to every 'bit of a cough' minor case. They have to reserve their expertise for life or death matters.

If you think that's bad wait until most of the life of death people get sent home because there aren't enough machines or people to help them.

The moral of the story is that you're on your own. If you're an at risk person, which you are Prime, don't fucking catch it. Go Full Hermit for awhile. Imo you shouldn't be going to the supermarket at all at this point.

I'm preaching the same to my parents. They probably won't be sufficiently cautious either, by which I mean Howard Hughes paranoid for a few weeks to see what eventuates. I think a lot of people in your age group are going to die. You don't want to be one.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1320 on: March 14, 2020, 12:25:49 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: March 14, 2020, 12:29:19 AM »
They can't have coronafolk walking around infecting others, especially them, because they're really going to be in demand later. And they simply can't see to every 'bit of a cough' minor case. They have to reserve their expertise for life or death matters.

If you think that's bad wait until most of the life of death people get sent home because there aren't enough machines or people to help them.

The moral of the story is that you're on your own. If you're an at risk person, which you are Prime, don't fucking catch it. Go Full Hermit for awhile. Imo you shouldn't be going to the supermarket at all at this point.

I'm preaching the same to my parents. They probably won't be sufficiently cautious either, by which I mean Howard Hughes paranoid for a few weeks to see what eventuates. I think a lot of people in your age group are going to die. You don't want to be one.

At last notice, it was 8% of the people in my age group who actually get the coronavirus. No one has said what percentage will catch it. If it means anything, I did not go to the gym today. I wish I could use the coronavirus as an excuse, but the truth is I just didn't feel like working out....not that I feel sick.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1322 on: March 14, 2020, 12:51:39 AM »
Maybe this is why they want to clear the streets in the EU. Is the virus just a diversion for something bigger?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/us-troops-arrive-in-germany-for-defender-europe-20-military-maneuvers/a-52458535

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #1323 on: March 14, 2020, 01:46:24 AM »
This is far worse than the flu. Brand new virus, little if any immunity and as of yet no cure.
Johnny Cash’s “WHEN THE MAN COMES AROUND” comes to mind.😱😫

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1324 on: March 14, 2020, 02:03:43 AM »
Wife had 2nd visit to the medical centre. Same symptoms as corona. First time they said it was bronchitis. Now they say whooping cough. They refuse to test for corona. We live in the most affluent area in the city.

But yet we have hardly any cases.... ::)