Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497982 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #1925 on: March 22, 2020, 06:13:14 PM »
Does anyone know anybody that knows any person that knows anyone that knows ANYONE any where who has died from this diabolical worldwide virus ?

Tommywishesforbone, the bulk of your recent postings have been coronavirus related. I’m starting to get the feeling you are utterly terrified and you feel that if you downplay its seriousness it will cease to exist.

We are here for you, in this time of tremendous need. I’m sure your low body weight and certainly normal blood pressure are positive signs of your obvious ability fight off this common flu.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1926 on: March 22, 2020, 07:16:51 PM »
woooooooshhhh?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-lines-multi-trillion-dollar-coronavirus-aid-packages-163803368.html

Washington (AFP) - A trillion-dollar Senate proposal to rescue the reeling US economy crashed to defeat Sunday after receiving zero support from Democrats, and with five Republicans absent from the chamber because of virus-related quarantines.

Democrats said the Republican proposal failed to sufficiently protect millions of American workers during the coronavirus crisis.

The bill, which proposed up to $2 trillion in funding for American families, thousands of shuttered or suffering businesses and the nation's critically under-equipped hospitals, fell far short despite intense negotiations between Republicans, Democrats and President Donald Trump's administration.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1927 on: March 22, 2020, 07:25:28 PM »
                 he said it was a democratic hoax meant to hurt his run for 2020. who gives a shit work together to solve the immediate problem, it's not always about him. be a leader for a change. period.

This bullshit Democrat crying point no longer has any credibility at all after they voted down the Coronavirus Stimulus Package.

There is not a shred of truth to anything the libidiots claim about President Trump not doing enough.

WHEN IT WAS TIME TO HELP THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THE DEMOCRATS POLITICIZED AND VOTED DOWN A NECESSARY AID PACKAGE THAT WILL RESULT IN THE DEATHS OF U.S. CITIZENS.

There should be a special place in hell for Pelosi and Schumer.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1928 on: March 22, 2020, 07:56:40 PM »
With all due respect to old people, we have to be very careful now that Medicare is covering the Corona Virus full hospital stays. We have enough numbers now to know it primarily affects the elderly, and Medicare covering things "related" to Corona Virus can include all sorts of exams, treatments, x-rays and procedures The cost will be astronomical, and they want to delay the spread to delay the costs, not because they love old people. The terror factor is to scare young healthy people that it can kill them so they won't risk getting something that will not. But they will be so scared, they stay indoors, not protecting their life, but preventing a bad flu and keeping Medicare from going bankrupt. It's always about money.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1929 on: March 22, 2020, 08:40:45 PM »
Everyone ought take a moment to really understand exponential growth.

Imagine a petri dish with a bacteria culture. This culture doubles every minute. If I tell you this bacteria will have spread to the entire dish in 60 minutes at what time will the dish be half full?

59 minutes.

The symptoms can be severe enough to demand intensive care, and where you still have half your beds one day, the next day you will be exceeding capacity.

ASSUMING everyone had perfect access to medical care, respirators, etc, yeah, maybe it could be handled.

Once hospitals are swamped however, it won't just be corona killing people.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1930 on: March 22, 2020, 08:57:42 PM »

Tommywishesforbone, the bulk of your recent postings have been coronavirus related. I’m starting to get the feeling you are utterly terrified and you feel that if you downplay its seriousness it will cease to exist.

We are here for you, in this time of tremendous need. I’m sure your low body weight and certainly normal blood pressure are positive signs of your obvious ability fight off this common flu.

:D I love it! Merci chaton merci!   And my body weight is way too high...    for most cows. My BP is OK. Not great but OK. I won't die on you.

Stay cool my friend.
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #1931 on: March 22, 2020, 09:37:28 PM »
:D I love it! Merci chaton merci!   And my body weight is way too high...    for most cows. My BP is OK. Not great but OK. I won't die on you.

Stay cool my friend.

The odds are in our favor, old friend.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1932 on: March 22, 2020, 09:52:19 PM »
Democrats block coronavirus stimulus package.

Some people are so infinitely stupid they should just be killed.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1933 on: March 22, 2020, 10:23:55 PM »

Imagine a petri dish with a bacteria culture. This culture doubles every minute. If I tell you this bacteria will have spread to the entire dish in 60 minutes at what time will the dish be half full?

59 minutes.

The symptoms can be severe enough to demand intensive care, and where you still have half your beds one day, the next day you will be exceeding capacity.

ASSUMING everyone had perfect access to medical care, respirators, etc, yeah, maybe it could be handled.

How fatal is this disease? The vast majority that died were the elderly and those that had preexisting conditions just like the flu. Everyone that they featured on TV that tested positive seemed fine and said they felt OK. How bad can a disease be when so many that have it don't even have symptoms? I've never seen anyone with the flu that didn't have symptoms. A good friend of mine got the flu bad about three months ago. He was out for about ten days. He's fine now. His wife and kids didn't move out or isolate him. They just were careful when around him. Just like everybody is now. More so than at any time in history.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1934 on: March 22, 2020, 10:26:11 PM »

59 minutes.

We can tell who skipped the lessons on differential equations and integral calculus at school- you. Exponential growth of viral infections is always the case in the beginning, followed by a plateau and then a decline. I’ll bet you are the kind of guy who sees an increase in strength on the bench press of 10 pounds a week in the beginning and figures in 50 weeks you’ll have the world record, lol

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1935 on: March 22, 2020, 10:36:30 PM »

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #1936 on: March 23, 2020, 02:44:07 AM »
Bad news for americans:

Albania: an obese 43-year-old man has died.

The National Center for Health Statistics estimates that, for 2015-2016 in the U.S., 39.8% of adults aged 20 and over were obese.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #1937 on: March 23, 2020, 03:33:06 AM »
Many Americans are just begging for their rights to be squashed. Embracing it. You literally have people in authority in Dallas that say 480,000 will die in their state. What is wrong with them and you people in this thread that have nothing of actual substance to back up what you are saying? I don't care about your false models/fake estimates, etc. None of what you are purporting has been true.

So stupid and destructive. Its disgusting how quickly we give in and so many want the government to shut down businesses, etc. and effectively shut down lives. Biggest stupidity of my lifetime.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1938 on: March 23, 2020, 03:39:57 AM »
Many Americans are just begging for their rights to be squashed. Embracing it. You literally have people in authority in Dallas that say 480,000 will die in their state. What is wrong with them and you people in this thread that have nothing of actual substance to back up what you are saying? I don't care about your false models/fake estimates, etc. None of what you are purporting has been true.

So stupid and destructive. Its disgusting how quickly we give in and so many want the government to shut down businesses, etc. and effectively shut down lives. Biggest stupidity of my lifetime.

X2

Our Governor here showed a graph where in the next couple of months all the hospitals will be overrun and we'll be doomed. Isn't the fact that all the businesses here are close, all public events canceled, people are isolating themselves, and everyone is a hygiene freak now is not going to have any effect at all?

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1939 on: March 23, 2020, 06:53:33 AM »
Hardly a surprise is it? ::)

"According to Prof Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health, the country’s mortality rate is far higher due to demographics - the nation has the second oldest population worldwide - and the manner in which hospitals record deaths.

The age of our patients in hospitals is substantially older - the median is 67, while in China it was 46,” Prof Ricciardi says. “So essentially the age distribution of our patients is squeezed to an older age and this is substantial in increasing the lethality.”

A study in JAMA this week found that almost 40 per cent of infections and 87 per cent of deaths in the country have been in patients over 70 years old.

And according to modelling the majority of this age group are likely to need critical hospital care - including 80 per cent of 80-somethings - putting immense pressure on the health system.

But Prof Ricciardi added that Italy’s death rate may also appear high because of how doctors record fatalities.

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus.

On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many had two or three,” he says. "

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/have-many-coronavirus-patients-died-italy/

http://www.euro.who.int/en/data-and-evidence/evidence-informed-policy-making/european-advisory-committee-on-health-research-eachr/committee-members/professor-walter-ricciardi-italy

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1940 on: March 23, 2020, 06:55:13 AM »
Who could pull of a hoax on the entire world? Seems quite unlikely to me.

Well, getbiggers said this is all a hoax, so it must be a hoax.

I have posed the question of what do we do now, since getbiggers have established its a hoax. What are the next steps? I have yet to receive an answer.
X

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1941 on: March 23, 2020, 07:30:41 AM »

59 minutes.

Bacteria don't grow that fast brah...

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1942 on: March 23, 2020, 07:33:43 AM »
X2

Our Governor here showed a graph where in the next couple of months all the hospitals will be overrun and we'll be doomed. Isn't the fact that all the businesses here are close, all public events canceled, people are isolating themselves, and everyone is a hygiene freak now is not going to have any effect at all?

They don't know fuck all, they're in a flustered panic...

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1943 on: March 23, 2020, 07:34:57 AM »
We can tell who skipped the lessons on differential equations and integral calculus at school- you. Exponential growth of viral infections is always the case in the beginning, followed by a plateau and then a decline. I’ll bet you are the kind of guy who sees an increase in strength on the bench press of 10 pounds a week in the beginning and figures in 50 weeks you’ll have the world record, lol

Lol, good zinger at the end.  ;D ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1944 on: March 23, 2020, 08:01:01 AM »
I hope for the end of the turd world.  Civilized nations should band together against the Coronavirus and the  viruses of islime, liberalism, cuckoldry, Hollyweird and the greenies, et al as well as other degenerates.  Cast them out to be on their own and let them work to become civilized and industrious or fade away as they should.

Otherwise, we are all screwed. 

We are not gonna get screwed.  Fuck the "if it feeeeels good, do it" people.  Fuck the muslime BS.  Fuck Hollyweirdos.  They are not fooling anyone with their #BS.  They went along with Weinstein, Epstein and anything goes to further their own careers and coffers. 

Let 'em choke on their woke.  Real people can fight back and get through this.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1945 on: March 23, 2020, 08:22:56 AM »

Only needs to be exponential to the point of filling hospitals, ive said this for over a month.Its more like the bench press record only being 150 pounds.The plateau and decline could still be many many times more than what hospitals can handle.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
$

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1947 on: March 23, 2020, 08:55:01 AM »
Well, getbiggers said this is all a hoax, so it must be a hoax.

I have posed the question of what do we do now, since getbiggers have established its a hoax. What are the next steps? I have yet to receive an answer.
Resume your normal life.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!