Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497912 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2300 on: March 28, 2020, 07:52:28 PM »

The sad thing here is the fact that the dude is built, is a salesman likely earning a good salary, has a hottish wife, tall etc. but he still feels the need to bullshit to make himself appear elite.

If he would just be himself he would be a cool dude I bet. He’s likely mentally ill.

No...and yes.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #2301 on: March 28, 2020, 08:06:14 PM »
She actually looks a lot like a middle-aged version of the first chick I ever banged, would still hit that mom-bod hard.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2302 on: March 28, 2020, 08:16:45 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2303 on: March 28, 2020, 09:05:23 PM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: March 28, 2020, 10:32:25 PM »

Except you need to multiply the infected # by 100x and only THEN will you'll have an accurate death %

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2305 on: March 28, 2020, 10:49:17 PM »
Except you need to multiply the infected # by 100x and only THEN will you'll have an accurate death %

Doubtful.The Diamond Princess cruise liner and South Korea are our best sources of info since everyone was tested on the diamond and the huge rate of testing in south Korea.Both have a roughly 1.5% death rate.Problem is these are ideal situations where everyone is tested and everyone has access to care early.Once medical facilities are overloaded or a country simply has poor health care,very little testing, then these rates rise dramatically.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2306 on: March 28, 2020, 10:52:49 PM »
Doubtful.The Diamond Princess cruise liner and South Korea are our best sources of info since everyone was tested on the diamond and the huge rate of testing in south Korea.Both have a roughly 1.5% death rate.Problem is these are ideal situations where everyone is tested and everyone has access to care early.Once medical facilities are overloaded or a country simply has poor health care,very little testing, then these rates rise dramatically.

They were also old. I think the average age of PC was 58.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2307 on: March 28, 2020, 11:00:52 PM »
Obviously missed the cuckfactor action.  Guy is an insecure no doubt but these are trying times and sales departments are folding at an exponential rate.  Most businesses  will begin to refuse upgrading their Solitaire and minesweeper packs rendering cuckfactor useless and unemployed.  Nowa a time for the getbig brethren to rally around getbig greatest cuck and his illegitimate children and start a go fund me page to pay off his series 3 BMW from 15 years ago.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2308 on: March 28, 2020, 11:24:52 PM »

The point about the cruise liner having a median age higher than the general population is very valid.

Also you need to at some point factor in the those who are infected, neutralize the virus in a matter hours/days and show no symptoms. They will likely test negative for an antigen test.

This is the key to the whole pandemic.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: March 28, 2020, 11:31:47 PM »
The point about the cruise liner having a median age higher than the general population is very valid.

Also you need to at some point factor in the those who are infected, neutralize the virus in a matter hours/days and show no symptoms. They will likely test negative for an antigen test.

This is the key to the whole pandemic.

Sure, but it lines up far too well with south korea for it to be a coincidence imho.I havnt heard any evidence of people only testing positive in a small window yet.Not having symptoms or only having them for a few days, yes.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2310 on: March 28, 2020, 11:41:18 PM »

The sad thing here is the fact that the dude is built, is a salesman likely earning a good salary, has a hottish wife, tall etc. but he still feels the need to bullshit to make himself appear elite.

If he would just be himself he would be a cool dude I bet. He’s likely mentally ill.

Very insecure douche bag, would be an intolerable person in real life.

I have an old school friend just like him, can't stand the cxnt...

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2311 on: March 28, 2020, 11:48:36 PM »
Sure, but it lines up far too well with south korea for it to be a coincidence imho.I havnt heard any evidence of people only testing positive in a small window yet.Not having symptoms or only having them for a few days, yes.

Yes, the testing has been a problem.

There were media reports a while back, people testing negative, getting more sick and a week later testing positive.

Sounds reasonable otherwise the most infectious virus out there is doing a pretty piss poor job given hospitals planet wide are overrun with sick.....but apparently not sick with coronvirus.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2312 on: March 28, 2020, 11:58:34 PM »

Correct.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2313 on: March 29, 2020, 12:44:43 AM »

Remember tests in Iceland have shown half the people testing positive are asymptomatic and contact tracing can only really start from a symptomatic person. So plenty of cases will be missing from Korean numbers.

There has been plenty of literature about the asymptomatic and how infections via asymptomatic patients are very rare. The WHO have it at 3% or less.

If Asymptomatic cases are indeed 50% of all infections then places like Northern Italy, Madrid, New York and maybe London have or are close to reaching the required number of infections for herd immunity. The timeline just needs to play out now.

As a ballpark figure a city with a population of 10million which doesn't exceed surge capacity will approximately have 5K deaths on its way to achieving herd immunity. Could be 4 times that for somewhere like New York which is under prepared.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2314 on: March 29, 2020, 01:09:42 AM »
Guys, you never, NEVER get back with a woman that cheated on you. No matter what she does after that and how many times she apologizes. You cut her out of your life the moment you find out. And if you do get back together, she will never respect you the way she could becuase then she knows you're a loser with no better option and when a woman doesn't respect you, the relationship is doomed.

Back to the virus, my country(Slovenia, next to italy on the east) has a population of 2 million . As of yesterday around 700 people have been confirmed positive. 9 people have died so far, 8 of them being old and living in nursing homes with other medical condoitions. The other 1 had terminal cancer and was around 67. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2315 on: March 29, 2020, 01:14:34 AM »
Guys, you never, NEVER get back with a woman that cheated on you. No matter what she does after that and how many times she apologizes. You cut her out of your life the moment you find out. And if you do get back together, she will never respect you the way she could becuase then she knows you're a loser with no better option and when a woman doesn't respect you, the relationship is doomed.

Back to the virus, my country(Slovenia, next to italy on the east) has a population of 2 million . As of yesterday around 700 people have been confirmed positive. 9 people have died so far, 8 of them being old and living in nursing homes with other medical condoitions. The other 1 had terminal cancer and was around 67. 

Ahh Did she Cheat is the question?
Cuckfactor says Not 🙄   Then again Cuckfactor appears to have Said many Untrue Things.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2316 on: March 29, 2020, 01:57:06 AM »

Your country is on the cusp of literal extinction, you just don't know it, and because what you don't know could kill you, you should be boarded up in your home to starve to death so Slovenia can survive the covid19 pandemic.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2317 on: March 29, 2020, 04:05:56 AM »
Perhaps some hope -

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2“

Editorial in the New England Journal of Medicine by Dr. Fauci, Lane, and Redfield -

www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2318 on: March 29, 2020, 04:28:32 AM »
Perhaps some hope -

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2“

Editorial in the New England Journal of Medicine by Dr. Fauci, Lane, and Redfield -

This is very possible and what I basically said a few posts earlier. But the fatality rate only remains low if hospital treatment is available for everyone who needs it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2319 on: March 29, 2020, 04:55:10 AM »
USA 1 month to get to 1k deaths, 48 hours to get to 2k deaths.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #2320 on: March 29, 2020, 05:10:33 AM »
Perhaps some hope -

It's just like the flu, nothing to worry about.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2321 on: March 29, 2020, 05:13:17 AM »
This is very possible and what I basically said a few posts earlier. But the fatality rate only remains low if hospital treatment is available for everyone who needs it.

Sure, just posting it because it is attached to Dr. Fauci and NEJM.

Also, it wasn't a "Go out and live your life" type post. The 1957 and 68 flu outbreaks were terrible things on their own -

www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1957-1958-pandemic.html .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_flu <---- the 68.

Edit, also here were the population numbers for the US during 57 and 68, give or take a little -

1957 - 172,000,000 / 116,000 flu deaths.

1968 - 200,000,000 / 100,000 flu deaths.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2322 on: March 29, 2020, 05:29:21 AM »
USA 1 month to get to 1k deaths, 48 hours to get to 2k deaths.

Well, to be fair, we did have to get it first.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #2323 on: March 29, 2020, 06:38:30 AM »
Xfactor works in sales for some IT company where he shows up to work dressed like a CEO and everyone else is dressed like it's casual Friday.

oh no poor guy....you guys owned him too much.

I saw the ownage, but what spawned it?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2324 on: March 29, 2020, 06:50:49 AM »
oh no poor guy....you guys owned him too much.

I saw the ownage, but what spawned it?

See the planejane transvestite thread.

Personally I didn't take his posts bragging about his lifestyle seriously. Just a guy having some fun on the internet. He went after Jane though and it came back to bite him hard.