Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 498026 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2450 on: April 01, 2020, 06:28:02 AM »
China cases 81,554 deaths 3312 population 1,408,526,449

USA cases 188,647. deaths 4059. population. 331,002,651

???

The chinks are not telling the truth 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2451 on: April 01, 2020, 06:32:54 AM »
The chinks are not telling the truth 

and the USA is?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2452 on: April 01, 2020, 06:35:42 AM »
and the USA is?

Moreso than the communist chinese filthy bat, cat , rat, dog, eating 3rd worlders.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2453 on: April 01, 2020, 06:36:33 AM »
Moreso than the communist chinese filthy bat, cat , rat, dog, eating 3rd worlders.    

You are aware thats exactly what Chinese people think about Americans...

Propaganda really works..

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2454 on: April 01, 2020, 07:57:21 AM »
If the lockdown doesn't work, and there's no vaccine soon, we're just going to have to go back to work and accept that our chances of dying or getting ill are higher than before.

Either way, even if the disease passes, the economic damage locally has been immense and time will tell whether the country will ever be able to fully recover. Businesses are closing, unemployment will be up, and the currency is now considerably weaker.

Has a safe and fully effective vaccine ever been developed for a novel- coronavirus?

Also, herd immunity will be more of a nation saver in the end hence why people should be wearing masks out in public.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2455 on: April 01, 2020, 08:30:09 AM »
the chances of you dying of coronavirus as opposed to something else are around 444-1

I'm more concerned about the long-term economic damage, I'm aware the chances of dying from this or being in critical condition are extremely low.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2456 on: April 01, 2020, 08:32:27 AM »
Has a safe and fully effective vaccine ever been developed for a novel- coronavirus?

Also, herd immunity will be more of a nation saver in the end hence why people should be wearing masks out in public.

Agreed.

I just hope the massive economic damage from these lockdowns was worth it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2457 on: April 01, 2020, 08:40:20 AM »

information on Herd Immunity
Unfortunately, a very rough estimate suggests that we will only reach herd immunity to Covid-19 when approximately 60% of the population is immune (and remember that immunity is currently only reached by getting the infection as we have no vaccine!).  The major downside is that this will mean that in the UK alone at least 36 million people will need to be infected and recover. It is almost impossible to predict what that will mean in terms of human costs but we are conservatively looking at 10,000s deaths, and possibly at 100,000s of death.  The only way to make this work would be to spread out these millions of cases over a relatively long period of time so that the NHS does not get overwhelmed.

the above seems to be the plan in the USA and the UK

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2458 on: April 01, 2020, 08:49:49 AM »
information on Herd Immunity
the above seems to be the plan in the USA and the UK

Fuck the Chinese & their Man Made Virus - They Should Be Made To Pay Very very Dearly.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2459 on: April 01, 2020, 11:08:27 AM »
Interesting video on the source of Corona virus and the CCP's role.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2460 on: April 01, 2020, 11:39:00 AM »

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #2461 on: April 01, 2020, 11:54:03 AM »
Agreed.

I just hope the massive economic damage from these lockdowns was worth it.

If we shut down the economy every winter we would save thousands of lives from the flu. If we banned cars we would save even more lives. It's never "worth it" especially not to combat a virus that kills hardly anyone. How are we so many months into this and people are still buying into the manufactured crisis? The hospitals aren't even overwhelmed, we have had worse flu seasons than this. Clown world to the extreme.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2462 on: April 01, 2020, 12:08:46 PM »
Let me get this straight, unless the Coronavirus kills more than any other virus in the history of mankind, it's not really a problem and nothing should be done to it.

Does that pretty much sums up your opinions?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2463 on: April 01, 2020, 12:12:26 PM »
Let me get this straight, unless the Coronavirus kills more than any other virus in the history of mankind, it's not really a problem and nothing should be done to it.

Does that pretty much sums up your opinions?

Bro just collect your checks and relax.

We all know Covid19 is a big problem, just look at how many more people are dying compared to this time last year. 

Normally nations do everything they can to save an economy, this virus is so devastating everyone has closed shop and called it a day.

Not even cancer can do that.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2464 on: April 01, 2020, 12:14:09 PM »
 Bro just collect your checks and relax.

We all know Covid19 is a big problem, just look at how many more people are dying compared to this time last year.

Normally nations do everything they can to save an economy, this virus is so devastating everyone has closed shop and called it a day.

Not even cancer can do that.

no one was counting last year and posting it on the news every day

500,000 people a year die in the UK every year, thats never on the news

I have already given you the stats that overall mortality is the same as it has been for previous years..

Imagine the late news every night
"and finally 1369 people died today..."

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2465 on: April 01, 2020, 12:21:32 PM »
I still think we're dealing more with the potential no of deaths not the actual no of deaths.

But then, no number of deaths matters to you guys, it isn't a problem, and it cannot ever be a problem.

Am I wrong? Show me a number you're uncomfortable with.

How many potential deaths in the US in the next 3 months would you NOT be ok with and would have you agree that actions need to be taken.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2466 on: April 01, 2020, 12:21:48 PM »
no one was counting last year and posing it on the news every day

I have already given you them stats that overall mortality is the same as it has been for previous years..

It’s really fascinating when you just look at the facts.

Here in the states we are still talking about not overwhelming the hospitals, which is good, but no one is able to get the equipment they need.

This virus is so devastating that it’s an emergency shut down of everything but we can’t figure out how to have a couple of production facilities stay in business and produce what we a actually need.....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2467 on: April 01, 2020, 12:23:57 PM »
It’s really fascinating when you just look at the facts.

Here in the states we are still talking about not overwhelming the hospitals, which is good, but no one is able to get the equipment they need.

This virus is so devastating that it’s an emergency shut down of everything but we can’t figure out how to have a couple of production facilities stay in business and produce what we a actually need.....

That’s pretty Fcuking Bad !!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2468 on: April 01, 2020, 12:49:57 PM »
I still think we're dealing more with the potential no of deaths not the actual no of deaths.

But then, no number of deaths matters to you guys, it isn't a problem, and it cannot ever be a problem.

How many potential deaths in the US in the next 3 months would you NOT be ok with and would have you agree that actions need to be taken.

I don’t think anyone should die. Ever.

If we ban guns, for everyone: civilians, law enforcement and military that will cut down on deaths.

If we ban automobiles, again for everyone, that will cut down on deaths.

If we ban unhealthy food, like fried chicken dinner, deaths will be lowered. I wish we could ban heart disease and obesity. And Cancer.

Oh and abortions.

The real problem, chickendinner, is that the public and our leadership are being misled and manipulated. If the decision is to shut down the economy for the betterment of the country that is fine.

But we can’t do that and then have the Governor of New York say he can’t the respirators he needs FROM CHINA, the very country that introduced the disease, because he is bidding against 49 other states.

We also can’t read about an American company like Starbucks flying leadership into China to negotiate opening 6000 new stores while this is all going on.

So if you really think this is still about preserving lives there is nothing that anyone will say that can change your mind.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2469 on: April 01, 2020, 12:58:58 PM »

Death is inevitable, its just what you die with thats different
Im appalled at the amount of deaths through suicide of veterans

Are all these deaths we are having through Covid unavoidable, no, probably not, are some, probably , but that doesnt lie with the people, not in the UK anyway, its the dithering fucking government

This is the UK approach to the Covid crisis

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2470 on: April 01, 2020, 01:03:10 PM »
I don’t think anyone should die. Ever.

If we ban guns, for everyone: civilians, law enforcement and military that will cut down on deaths.

If we ban automobiles, again for everyone, that will cut down on deaths.

If we ban unhealthy food, like fried chicken dinner, deaths will be lowered. I wish we could ban heart disease and obesity. And Cancer.

Oh and abortions.

The real problem, chickendinner, is that the public and our leadership are being misled and manipulated. If the decision is to shut down the economy for the betterment of the country that is fine.

But we can’t do that and then have the Governor of New York say he can’t the respirators he needs FROM CHINA, the very country that introduced the disease, because he is bidding against 49 other states.

We also can’t read about an American company like Starbucks flying leadership into China to negotiate opening 6000 new stores while this is all going on.

So if you really think this is still about preserving lives there is nothing that anyone will say that can change your mind.

Ban everything & you know what - we’re still all going to die some younger than others
That’s just a simple unavoidable Fact.

As to what why’s & wherefore’s of China Virus & This Almost Martial Law Type Lockdown of
People is Really all about ?- That’s Something that is Very undetermined & disputable according
To who you listen to or what you Read.

Personally- Something seems a little off & things don’t quite add up - Then again I could be Wrong.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2471 on: April 01, 2020, 01:04:23 PM »
There's always a conspiracy waiting around the corner with you guys.

And for some reason only you are smart enough to see it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2472 on: April 01, 2020, 01:05:41 PM »
no one was counting last year and posting it on the news every day

I have already given you the stats that overall mortality is the same as it has been for previous years..

Imagine the late news every night
"and finally 1369 people died today..."

Sorry bro, I was being sarcastic.

I was assuming everyone in this thread had been reading your posts.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2473 on: April 01, 2020, 01:08:15 PM »
You are aware thats exactly what Chinese people think about Americans...

Propaganda really works..

I beg to differ. I’ve been to China many times on business: Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Leshan, Tangshan, etc. Gotten to know many people there. I have only heard good things about the USA and some pretty nasty things about the Chinese government.

I gave a tech talk at CASIC, a Chinese aerospace institute. I dealt directly with members of the Communist Party leadership. Some of the slimiest bastards I have ever encountered. Contrast that with my dealings in Washington DC with members of the Executive branch - no comparison at all. While US politicians may be dirtbags at times the leadership of the CCP is downright evil.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2474 on: April 01, 2020, 01:10:58 PM »
There's always a conspiracy waiting around the corner with you guys.

And for some reason only you are smart enough to see it.

Good point. There’s nothing unusual going on at all.

I hope you live forever!