Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497852 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2500 on: April 01, 2020, 04:43:37 PM »
It’s pathetic how ignorant you are even now.  China lied to the world.   And your deranged TDS - you
Just can’t escape it’s grasp.  

F off w this crap.   Disgusting how you left wing freaks carry communist Chinese lies.  F off.

Brutal meltdown over the internet.
X

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2501 on: April 01, 2020, 04:45:09 PM »
Where it came from...

Direct link:

https://youtu.be/eJsmG4rxCSw

"Chinese scientific paper has been ignored, we now know the virus escaped from a Wuhan lab…" - Tucker Carlson

The coronavirus came from either the Wuhan CDC or Wuhan Institute of Virology. The study concluded the deadly virus came out of local laboratories in Hubei Province. The smoking gun in the study is the link to horseshoe bats which are not sold in local markets and not native to Wuhan.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2502 on: April 01, 2020, 04:47:30 PM »
I beg to differ. I’ve been to China many times on business: Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Leshan, Tangshan, etc. Gotten to know many people there. I have only heard good things about the USA and some pretty nasty things about the Chinese government.

I gave a tech talk at CASIC, a Chinese aerospace institute. I dealt directly with members of the Communist Party leadership. Some of the slimiest bastards I have ever encountered. Contrast that with my dealings in Washington DC with members of the Executive branch - no comparison at all. While US politicians may be dirtbags at times the leadership of the CCP is downright evil.

Exactly! That's "classic joswift" to make moral equivalences with issues he knows nothing about.

He has zero experience and knowledge about China and the difference between its people and its government. The difference between Shanghai and Beijing and the majority of rural China. Yet, feels qualified to speak with authority in his customary arrogance and conceit, and exaggerated sense of innate brilliance.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2503 on: April 01, 2020, 04:56:13 PM »
Haven't you been following the news? That's exactly what we are doing. The auto industry are retooling to produce more ventilators. Others are retooling to produce face masks. I just saw on TV that a company that had to shut down found that they have to products to make hand sanitizers.

Good points but it is about saving lives which is why the cure can't be worse than the disease.

Pellius I honestly have not turned on the actual news since last week. I can’t deal with the conflicting/misinformation and other nonsense.

I am glad we are actually producing the equipment we need, I read that Fanatics stopped making baseball jerseys and they were making masks and scrubs. But I have also read where we are still dealing with China on getting supplies. I get it, they’re needed and beggars can’t be choosers but it’s still infuriating.

And I agree the cure can’t be worse than the disease, but if we as a country have decided on a course of action that is for everyone’s benefit we need to make sure EVERYONE, poor and rich, insignificant and “important”, is following the same rules.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2504 on: April 01, 2020, 04:56:52 PM »
I had posted as much in another thread, though what I had heard was that covid19 was created artificially I have no idea if that's actually true and it doesn't really matter anyway.

I think it does matter. If true it puts the spotlight more on China and just what are they up to. Knowing the truth of the matter is never a bad thing.

A short segment in this article with Tucker Carlson posing some interesting questions.

https://www.blabber.buzz/conservative-news/828466-tucker-carlson-airs-report-claiming-coronavirus-probably-orriginated-from-a-laboratory-in-wuhan-special?utm_source=c-alrt&utm_medium=c-alrt-email&utm_term=c-alrt-Yahoo&utm_content=3DwlYw-nbPRU93lfLEi1tR0wS

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2505 on: April 01, 2020, 05:00:36 PM »
I hope you gag on your own vomit.

Nice fantasy. How does it compare to the times you've gagged on another man's cock pumping his man-goo down your willing and eager throat?

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2506 on: April 01, 2020, 05:05:49 PM »
1000 deaths two days in the row now for US, that is twice as many as 2 days ago and 4 times as many as a week ago.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2507 on: April 01, 2020, 05:09:17 PM »
China is exporting millions of cheap surgical mask !.

But is trying to get hands on high quality medical equipment's from Australia since February 2020.

Aust Post & Customs stop-ed hundreds of those parcel mailed for China by "loyal Aussie Chings".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2508 on: April 01, 2020, 05:22:04 PM »
1000 deaths two days in the row now for US, that is twice as many as 2 days ago and 4 times as many as a week ago.

Did you think they’d be going down?

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2509 on: April 01, 2020, 05:28:43 PM »
Did you think they’d be going down?

How long do you reckon they will keep doubling?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #2510 on: April 01, 2020, 05:31:13 PM »

Thanks, abacus

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2511 on: April 01, 2020, 05:36:17 PM »
How long do you reckon they will keep doubling?

Well I reckon based on the bell curve, exponentially until we are all dead in a month.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2512 on: April 01, 2020, 05:40:57 PM »
Fake news.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2513 on: April 01, 2020, 05:41:19 PM »
Pellius I honestly have not turned on the actual news since last week. I can’t deal with the conflicting/misinformation and other nonsense.

I am glad we are actually producing the equipment we need, I read that Fanatics stopped making baseball jerseys and they were making masks and scrubs. But I have also read where we are still dealing with China on getting supplies. I get it, they’re needed and beggars can’t be choosers but it’s still infuriating.

And I agree the cure can’t be worse than the disease, but if we as a country have decided on a course of action that is for everyone’s benefit we need to make sure EVERYONE, poor and rich, insignificant and “important”, is following the same rules.

I understand. But you just have to siphon through B.S. and try to make your best decision. Also, it can be entertaining. During his daily briefing, Trump brought up Mike Lindell, the My Pillow guy, as an example of how private industry is stepping up to help with the cause.
He has retooled and has already produced 50,000 new face masks. What was hilarious was how the Left went bonkers because Mike Lindell invoked God in his speech. Mike is a recovering drug addict and attributes God to saving him and getting a new lease on life.
Nothing about producing 50,000 facemasks and helping the country get through this, only his religious beliefs. I wonder what these Leftist are doing to help in this cause?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2514 on: April 01, 2020, 05:53:08 PM »
Fake news.

American Fake News media somehow reminds me of baby crying Mike Mentzer !.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2515 on: April 01, 2020, 05:54:30 PM »
Ted Cruz, Maria Bartiromo discuss whether the coronavirus originated in Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory

https://noqreport.com/2020/04/01/ted-cruz-maria-bartiromo-discuss-whether-the-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-national-biosafety-laboratory/

Direct Link:
https://youtu.be/jlhfjwCzYIQ

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2516 on: April 01, 2020, 05:59:28 PM »
....meanwhile

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-trump-has-contradicted-himself-in-his-own-words-on-the-coronavirus-crisis/ar-BB122Fry

How Trump has contradicted himself, in his own words, on the coronavirus crisis

It appeared to be an attempt to rewrite history -- his own.

President Donald Trump took a newly dire tone at the latest White House briefing and contradicted many of his previous assessments on how he's talked about and handled the novel coronavirus.

It came as his White House medical experts unveiled their own death projections for the first time, revealing that they estimate the virus will kill 100,000 to 240,000 Americans at a minimum -- and only if the nation practices strict social distancing.

And that's being called the "best-case scenario."

a man wearing a suit and tie: President Donald Trump speaks during the daily briefing on the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, in the Brady Briefing Room at the White House, March 31, 2020, in Washington, DC.© Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images President Donald Trump speaks during the daily briefing on the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, in the Brady Briefing Room at the White House, March 31, 2020, in Washington, DC.
MORE: Trump's coronavirus team to reveal sobering data that drove decision to extend restrictions
Trump said the prospect of 100,000 deaths was "sobering" but then went on to call it "a very low number," compared to the 2.2. million it could have been if the U.S. did "ride it out" without mitigation efforts -- as he said some of his "friends" suggested. He cast it as a success of sorts.

While the coronavirus may have silently spread across the country for the past ten weeks, President Trump has insisted that the virus is "under control," and later suggested the economic fallout will be worse than the death toll.

News to stay informed. Advice to stay safe.
Click here for complete coronavirus coverage from Microsoft News                 
Trump on Tuesday defended any prior rosy assessments about the coronavirus, describing himself as a "cheerleader for the country" who wants to "give people hope."

But all the mixed messaging has created confusion over how serious the situation really is.

Here are a few examples -- side by side -- of how he has contradicted himself -- in his own words:

Donald Trump standing in front of a crowd: President Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally, Friday, Feb. 28, 2020, in North Charleston, S.C.© Patrick Semansky/AP President Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally, Friday, Feb. 28, 2020, in North Charleston, S.C.
From signaling U.S. cases ‘close to zero’ to 100K being "a very low number"

The president initially downplayed the impact the virus would have on Americans, telling CNBC on Jan. 22, two days after the first reported cases on American soil, that "it’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine."

Feb. 26 -- Coronavirus task force briefing: "We're going very substantially down, not up." the president said, as the number of Americans infected with the virus grew to 60. "When you have 15 people and the 15 within a couple days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
March 31 -- Coronavirus task force briefing: "A hundred thousand is, according to modeling, a very low number. I asked this a while ago, they said, ‘it's unlikely you will be able to attain that’ -- I think we are doing better than that," he said. "When you look at it could have been 2.2 million people died and more if we did nothing, if we just did nothing," adding the country has "done a great job."
From the virus will 'disappear' to the worst problem 'probably ever seen'

Trump previously suggested that coronavirus cases would drop as the weather warmed up. Now he’s signaling that 100,000 deaths would be considered a victory.

Feb. 27 -- Cabinet Room meeting: "One day -- it’s like a miracle -- it will disappear. And from our shores, we -- you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows," Trump said.
March 31 -- Coronavirus task force briefing: "I want every American to be prepared for the hard days that lie ahead." Trump said he anticipates the pandemic will be "the worst thing the country has probably ever seen."
MORE: 5 mixed messages from Trump that have marred his administration's coronavirus response
a person holding a sign posing for the camera: President Donald Trump points to a graphic, flanked by Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Anthony Fauci, right, during the daily briefing on the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, at the White House, March 31, 2020.© Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images President Donald Trump points to a graphic, flanked by Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Anthony Fauci, right, during the daily briefing on the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, at the White House, March 31, 2020.
From several flu comparisons to ‘it’s not the flu’

While the number of infected Americans grew exponentially, President Trump repeatedly compared COVID-19 to the flu, even as health officials warned the novel virus appeared to be both more lethal and contagious. From his own packed rallies in February to just last Friday in the White House Briefing Room, the president said, "call it a flu."

Feb 26 -- Coronavirus task force briefing: "This is a flu. This is like a flu," Trump repeated. "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."
March 31 -- Coronavirus task force briefing: President Trump acknowledged for the first time, "it’s not the flu. It’s vicious."
MORE: Fact Check: Trump’s coronavirus response plagued with misstatements
From "packed churches" on Easter to "very painful" two weeks ahead

When stocked tumbled and jobless claims broke records last week, the president urged Americans to get back to work and insisted the country wasn’t built to be closed. Even after the White House initially proposed its social distancing guidelines on March 16, Trump more vocal in the coming days that the country "wasn't built to be shut down" -- an argument he has appeared to have since dropped.

Anthony S. Fauci wearing a suit and tie: Vice President Mike Pence gestures to a monitor as he speaks about the coronavirus in the James Brady Press Briefing Room of the White House, March 31, 2020.© Alex Brandon/AP Vice President Mike Pence gestures to a monitor as he speaks about the coronavirus in the James Brady Press Briefing Room of the White House, March 31, 2020.
March 24 -- Fox News Town Hall: Trump said he envisioned "packed churches" on Easter, April 12. "It’s such an important day for other reasons, but I’d love to make it an important day for this. I would love to have the country opened up, and raring to go by Easter."
March 31 -- Coronavirus task force briefing: A somber Trump told Americans, "We’re going to start seeing some real light at the end of

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2517 on: April 01, 2020, 06:01:26 PM »
Has anyone bothered to tell "dearth" that Trumps approval rating is at an all time high? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2518 on: April 01, 2020, 06:05:56 PM »
I understand. But you just have to siphon through B.S. and try to make your best decision. Also, it can be entertaining. During his daily briefing, Trump brought up Mike Lindell, the My Pillow guy, as an example of how private industry is stepping up to help with the cause.
He has retooled and has already produced 50,000 new face masks. What was hilarious was how the Left went bonkers because Mike Lindell invoked God in his speech. Mike is a recovering drug addict and attributes God to saving him and getting a new lease on life.
Nothing about producing 50,000 facemasks and helping the country get through this, only his religious beliefs. I wonder what these Leftist are doing to help in this cause?

I did hear about this as well. I was actually impressed Mike Lindell called for America to turn back to God. I’m sure he’s mocked but good for him living out his faith. Dudes lived an insane life.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2519 on: April 01, 2020, 06:15:12 PM »
Has anyone bothered to tell "dearth" that Trumps approval rating is at an all time high? :D

Don't bother.

He's living in his own world. ::)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #2520 on: April 01, 2020, 06:21:25 PM »
Some leftists and LGBTQ react like demons when you invoke the name of God or Jesus Christ. Very strange behavior! Their lack of faith is indeed disturbing.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2521 on: April 01, 2020, 06:22:10 PM »
Will there be a root cause corrective action for this pandemic to make sure China or any other third work doesn't cause a global pandemic?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2522 on: April 01, 2020, 06:23:30 PM »
Why should I learn a new "tune" when my "tune" is right on the money. It's old to you because it's true and you don't like hearing it. How you shove your gay and sexual agenda down everyone's throats here. You think it's a coincidence that the only gay person that the majority of the people on this board have an issue with is with YOU!

Oh, I'm sorry, you weren't talking to me and I just "horned" in. What a hypocritical prissy little phag you are. Inserting yourself into everything that goes on here is what you mainly do. And this is a public forum. People bring up subjects or discuss topics and everybody is free to jump in. What a crybaby soggy, old, queer you are. I thought you said you were having fun with me? Sure you are. That's what everybody says when they are getting their ass handed to them which I do with you on a regular basis.

And you want me to go back and list all the offensive posts you've made on this board? Really?

Like I always say when you get called out by others for your perversions, you are just absolutely clueless. You really genuinely have no idea why the majority of people here find you repulsive. You think you can casually and blithely talk about sucking a cock through a hole in the wall or not wanting to spend time with your dying wife going through dialysis and not get judged on that.

Clueless.

LOL....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Masterful !

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2523 on: April 01, 2020, 06:52:37 PM »

"dearth" is just another angry old Saggy from San Jose .............

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2524 on: April 01, 2020, 07:04:15 PM »

That’s good news then! 1000 deaths on consecutive days isn’t exponential growth. It’s zero growth.Then again twice as many from two days ago is only geometric growth, not even close to an exponential function. Looking at these numbers you posted it’s practically arithmetic growth- nothing to worry about epidemiologically.

Hypertrophy- guy who actually studied math in school