Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497992 times)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2575 on: April 03, 2020, 11:44:24 AM »
The only thing left for me to say is, I told you about this pandemic situation about a month ago. As I can see, ladies, gentleman and Republican idiots with the moron presiding, nothing has changed. The retards are still not dead according to this board. Hopefully, this will happen sooner or later.

Take your malaria medicine, go strolling into grocery stores, daily, until you get sick, and pray to die a quick and easy death.

Natural selection at its best.

Thank you Gaia!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2576 on: April 03, 2020, 11:47:52 AM »
The only thing left for me to say is, I told you about this pandemic situation about a month ago. As I can see, ladies, gentleman and Republican idiots with the moron presiding, nothing has changed. The retards are still not dead according to this board. Hopefully, this will happen sooner or later.

Take your malaria medicine, go strolling into grocery stores, daily, until you get sick, and pray to die a quick and easy death.

Thank you Gaia!

Are you afraid of dying you little fucking coward?? Sounds like it. Probably lived your life like a bitch and wasted your best years. Fat pile of shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2577 on: April 03, 2020, 11:53:53 AM »
Germany has had a much lower percentage of deaths from the novel coronavirus than other countries. They have also been testing for it much longer and with more frequency. The number of ICU beds available in Germany is higher too. Germany's National healthcare system seems to be working.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2578 on: April 03, 2020, 01:30:28 PM »

Thank you Gaia!
What do you mean nothing has changed?  We are locked in our houses all day for at least the next 30 days over the cold virus.  Our whole world economy is going to crash over something that kills less than 1% of those infected.  The Spanish Flu was way worse and they didn't shut down shit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2579 on: April 03, 2020, 01:47:23 PM »
What do you mean nothing has changed?  We are locked in our houses all day for at least the next 30 days over the cold virus.  Our whole world economy is going to crash over something that kills less than 1% of those infected.  The Spanish Flu was way worse and they didn't shut down shit.
World War One had just ended, there was fuck all to shut down

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2580 on: April 03, 2020, 01:56:46 PM »
Are you afraid of dying you little fucking coward?? Sounds like it. Probably lived your life like a bitch and wasted your best years. Fat pile of shit.
Owned.

He should delete his account.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2581 on: April 03, 2020, 03:00:31 PM »

Thank you Gaia!

OK, so that means we won't have to hear from you again regarding this subject.
I hope you are a man of your word.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2582 on: April 03, 2020, 03:20:17 PM »
Democrat NYC nurses: Andrew Cuomo led ‘drive to close down hospital beds

Outside of New York, Andrew Cuomo is being seen as a hero by the left. But those on the ground at hospitals in NY City realize their coronavirus problems should be directly blamed on the Governor.

https://noqreport.com/2020/04/03/democrat-nyc-nurses-andrew-cuomo-led-drive-to-close-down-hospital-beds/

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2583 on: April 03, 2020, 04:16:36 PM »

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2584 on: April 03, 2020, 04:53:08 PM »

Thank you Gaia!

GetBig is happy that everything is okay in Serbia: no Corona,no alcoholism,no prostitution,no drugs,no money,no .................!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

OBW, have you serbs lost any wars in the last 3 days !.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2585 on: April 03, 2020, 05:01:07 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2586 on: April 03, 2020, 05:10:48 PM »

Thank you Gaia!

No, I told you so. I posted this  before the story came out. “Generous”😂😂😂

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

Why have so many coronavirus patients died in Italy?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/have-many-coronavirus-patients-died-italy/

BySarah Newey,
 GLOBAL HEALTH SECURITY CORRESPONDENT
23 March 2020

According to Prof Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health, the country’s mortality rate is far higher due to demographics - the nation has the second oldest population worldwide - and the manner in which hospitals record deaths.

“The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus

“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many had two or three,” he says.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2587 on: April 03, 2020, 09:34:47 PM »

Thank you Gaia!

Smallest, Shortest book in the world, Italian war heros.

No one said it wasn't bad, your third world shite hole was unprepared as your a lazy siesta state population, research your own coroner reports only 30% have the virus on the death certificates, as they died by other causes, yes the states is bad that was always going to happen when you dont have universal health care system, its as bad as having one like yours under invested in as the population is old, your country is drowning in old retired people, young taxpayers can't pay enough taxes to support greater investment as you dont have any jobs only welfare . Your situation and europes is more about their government systems than anything, its very sad younger hard working people dying to save old people, and I'm not that young myself.

People like you and Army make me sick, we told you so, there is treatment that works in many cases, you need to access the treatment before you get to ventilator stage and you need to have some life left in you, if your shite hole of a country won't approve a drug for use or can't supply it as it isn't approved for use in a new virus and needs a study done first thats your fault. This virus will kill lots of people mainly old people with less than a few years left with already a low quality of life. Yes there will be others as well, in life people die we are not immune. This virus is doing what nature has always done killing of the old and weak.

But you were right and you warned us. enjoy your moment.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2588 on: April 03, 2020, 11:50:26 PM »

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2589 on: April 04, 2020, 01:02:20 AM »

Coming from the queen with nearly 20k posts on a muscle board   ;D

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2590 on: April 04, 2020, 01:04:18 AM »
Smallest, Shortest book in the world, Italian war heros.

No one said it wasn't bad, your third world shite hole was unprepared as your a lazy siesta state population, research your own coroner reports only 30% have the virus on the death certificates, as they died by other causes, yes the states is bad that was always going to happen when you dont have universal health care system, its as bad as having one like yours under invested in as the population is old, your country is drowning in old retired people, young taxpayers can't pay enough taxes to support greater investment as you dont have any jobs only welfare . Your situation and europes is more about their government systems than anything, its very sad younger hard working people dying to save old people, and I'm not that young myself.

People like you and Army make me sick, we told you so, there is treatment that works in many cases, you need to access the treatment before you get to ventilator stage and you need to have some life left in you, if your shite hole of a country won't approve a drug for use or can't supply it as it isn't approved for use in a new virus and needs a study done first thats your fault. This virus will kill lots of people mainly old people with less than a few years left with already a low quality of life. Yes there will be others as well, in life people die we are not immune. This virus is doing what nature has always done killing of the old and weak.

But you were right and you warned us. enjoy your moment.

I'm assuming your the US stud. We are on 1200 deaths day currently, the peak is projected to be 5/8 times that.

We are fucked.

20/50 with no lockdown

Just flu bro.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2591 on: April 04, 2020, 01:20:56 AM »
I'm assuming your the US stud. We are on 1200 deaths day currently, the peak is projected to be 5/8 times that.

We are fucked.

20/50 with no lockdown

Just flu bro.
on the plus side there will be a lot of holiday homes available to snap up after this is all over...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2592 on: April 04, 2020, 01:23:43 AM »
on the plus side there will be a lot of holiday homes available to snap up after this is all over...

its being reported now the uk is considering going back to herd immunity, as us being locked down will cause more chaos and economy fuckery than letting the virus run its course.I dont envy the government right now, having to make a choice for an event that has no precedent.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2593 on: April 04, 2020, 01:43:00 AM »
its being reported now the uk is considering going back to herd immunity, as us being locked down will cause more chaos and economy fuckery than letting the virus run its course.I dont envy the government right now, having to make a choice for an event that has no precedent.
Having already denied that was the original plan they are going to look pretty stupid.

The new 4k bed hospital opened yesterday, no one in it yet, may be next week before they need it if at all

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2594 on: April 04, 2020, 01:50:45 AM »
Having already denied that was the original plan they are going to look pretty stupid.

The new 4k bed hospital opened yesterday, no one in it yet, may be next week before they need it if at all

It will be used.....

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2595 on: April 04, 2020, 02:13:54 AM »

They can't look any more stupid than they do now.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #2596 on: April 04, 2020, 02:25:06 AM »
It will be used.....

I’m guessing it’s for the move to herd immunity - wards  exclusively for corona patients. Or the second wave following lockdown.

(Disclaimer: I failed GCSE (high school) science big time).

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2597 on: April 04, 2020, 04:22:01 AM »

I'd say it depends on how many have already been infected/have immunity to covid19.

They are guessing it could be anything from 1mill to 10mill. Might as well go for herd immunity if it's the latter as it's nearly 1/3 the way there already. London is probably half way there.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2598 on: April 04, 2020, 06:10:39 AM »
I'd say it depends on how many have already been infected/have immunity to covid19.

They are guessing it could be anything from 1mill to 10mill. Might as well go for herd immunity if it's the latter as it's nearly 1/3 the way there already. London is probably half way there.

according to the experts with the UK population where its at you would need to have 36 million people infected , thats without a vaccine, with vaccinations its a much smaller number

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2599 on: April 04, 2020, 06:19:30 AM »

Why not just get as much of the medications ready for all that needs them -
Stop the Fuckerry with this locked up society that’s only going to lead to
Personal & economic disaster.