Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 500416 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2825 on: April 07, 2020, 01:15:38 PM »
Nice try, that’s not exactly a “tiny home”.  I meant given your living situation, with your daughter and grandchildren and soon to be great grandchild, it might be safer for you to be on your own in a small place as opposed to your current home.

I referred to the tiny homes because Oregon has a tiny home community set up for homeless people. They are transition homes.

Stay safe. Weirdo.

Not sure why you think it would be safer for me to live elsewhere. 'Our' house is my house, which I share with them. If something happens to me or I decided to sell it, my kids would probably get something smaller and less expensive to maintain. They've sometimes talked about moving back to Hawaii.

No, the place in the picture I posted isn't technically a 'tiny house' in the strictest sense. What it is, is an example of my ideal of a small one person place. Anything tinier would feel too claustrophobic to me. How folks sleep in those lofts where the ceiling is so low that you can barely sit up much less stand would make me even crazier than  and weirder than I already am. Also, I have a lot of clothes and need a decent sized closet.  ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2826 on: April 07, 2020, 01:25:04 PM »
seems the sources fluctuate 1million and 4 million seems to be a bit of a stretch

the 80k in the UK seems consistent across sources

amazingly the Spanish flu in 1918 had 200,000 UK deaths roughly 0.5% of the pre war population, so a higher percentage it being post war

Exactly.  Can we believe any numbers, form any source?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2827 on: April 07, 2020, 01:25:39 PM »
Democratic state lawmaker credits President Trump and hydroxychloroquine with saving her life

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democratic-state-lawmaker-credits-president-024112371.html

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2828 on: April 08, 2020, 03:14:25 AM »
I'm surprised they haven't tried blood transfusions with severe cases.  A fully recovered individual would have anti-bodies.  And the fight goes on!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2829 on: April 08, 2020, 03:22:24 AM »
I'm surprised they haven't tried blood transfusions with severe cases.  A fully recovered individual would have anti-bodies.  And the fight goes on!
They probably figure it isn't worth it to give a blood transfusion to a 93 year old man with advanced lung cancer, emphysema, asthma and hepatitis.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2830 on: April 08, 2020, 04:33:49 AM »
I'm surprised they haven't tried blood transfusions with severe cases.  A fully recovered individual would have anti-bodies.  And the fight goes on!

Johns Hopkins immunologist Arturo Casadevall is working to revive a century-old blood-derived treatment for use in the United States in hopes of slowing the spread of the disease.

With the right pieces in place, the treatment could be set up at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore within a matter of weeks, Casadevall says.

The technique uses antibodies from the blood plasma or serum of people who have recovered from COVID-19 infection to boost the immunity of newly infected patients and those at risk of contracting the disease. These antibodies contained in the blood's serum have the ability to bind to and neutralize SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/03/13/covid-19-antibody-sera-arturo-casadevall/

Plasma treatment being tested in New York may be coronavirus 'game changer'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/plasma-treatment-being-tested-york-213100838.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2831 on: April 08, 2020, 04:42:03 AM »

“You can’t save everyone. This virus is very good at what it does, and it kills vulnerable people,” Cuomo said at his daily briefing providing updates on the outbreak. “The question is, are you saving everyone you can save? And there the answer is yes, and I take some solace in that fact.”

“Our health care system is operating. I don’t believe we’ve lost a single person because we couldn’t provide care,” the Democratic governor continued. “People we lost we couldn’t save despite our best efforts.”

A record 731 New Yorkers died between Monday and Tuesday, Cuomo reported. He cautioned that the death rate is a “lagging indicator,” meaning that those who died are often sick for weeks before they pass. More than 138,000 people in the state have been infected with the respiratory illness, with 8,157 new positive cases on Tuesday, the lowest rate in a week. The number of patients being hospitalized and moved to intensive care has dropped as well.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-posts-highest-one-day-173018979.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2833 on: April 08, 2020, 05:44:04 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2834 on: April 08, 2020, 06:00:36 AM »

Plasmapheresis is a thing and they are running trials right now to evaluate the efficacy of it.  However, the supply is limited to those who are willing to donate.  Furthermore, the machines used to process this plasma are expensive and in short supply--nevermind the technicians that know how to perform this process.

It would never be a mass-produced thing but could protect those at high risk (healthcare workers, etc) and could possibly serve as a blueprint for a synthesized solution down the road

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2835 on: April 08, 2020, 06:03:56 AM »
Hitting the fatties hard

https://news.trust.org/item/20200408103237-l2epf

I thought Getbiggers had already established that this virus was originally engineered to kill fatties.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2837 on: April 08, 2020, 06:16:45 AM »
I thought Getbiggers had already established that this virus was originally engineered to kill fatties.

Fatties and those burdening the Social Security safety net.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2838 on: April 08, 2020, 06:21:47 AM »

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2839 on: April 08, 2020, 06:35:53 AM »
Dr. Birx Says Here Very Plainly That Anyone Who Dies “With COVID-19” Is Being Counted As Having Died From COVID-19.
Twitter ^ | 04/07/20

This is remarkable. Dr. Birx says here very plainly that anyone who dies “with COVID-19” is being counted as having died from COVID-19. She admits this is a “liberal approach” to recording mortality. The suspicions many of us had are now confirmed.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1247672477498724352

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

This entire thing is a complete fraud and joke on the public.  Yes its serious - but to wreck the country over it?  Insane. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2840 on: April 08, 2020, 06:41:46 AM »
Key coronavirus model revised downward, predicts 60K deaths in US by August
The Hill ^ | 04 08 2020 | Rebecca Klar

A key forecasting model used by the White House has revised its prediction of COVID-19 deaths in the U.S., now estimating a peak of 60,415 by early August.

The model created by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IMHE) at the University of Washington had predicted a peak of 81,766 deaths in an update on Sunday.

Public health experts, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, have previously estimated that as many as 100,000 to 200,000 Americans could die from the novel coronavirus.

Across the U.S., nearly 400,000 COVID-19 cases have been confirmed and 12,911 related deaths reported as of Wednesday morning, based on data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

Different models forecasting the coronavirus pandemic are offering varied predictions, however,.

IMHE, for example, predicts the peak hospital resource use is coming in just a few days, on Sunday, while other models officials have cited don’t show the outbreak peaking for months.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

And we wrecked the country for this?  really?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2842 on: April 08, 2020, 07:06:15 AM »
The Way the U.S. is Counting Wuhan Coronavirus Deaths Seems Problematic
Townhall ^ | 04/08/2020 | Katie Pavlich
Posted on 4/8/2020, 10:00:23 AM by SeekAndFind

During the White House Wuhan coronavirus task force briefing Tuesday evening, Dr. Deborah Birx said the United States has taken a "liberal approach" in the way doctors classify deaths from the virus.

"The intent is right now if someone dies with COVID-19, we're counting that as a COVID-19 death," Birx said. "There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition and let's say the virus caused you to go the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem. Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death."

Dr. Birx confirms ALL DEATHS of people infected with coronavirus -- regardless of underlying conditions -- are classified as COVID-19 deaths

"We've taken a very liberal approach to mortality." pic.twitter.com/v2rteBQMqL— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 8, 2020

Well, Dr. Birx just said it. Anyone in U.S. who dies with Covid 19, regardless of what else may be wrong, is now being recorded as a Covid 19 death.— Brit Hume (@brithume) April 7, 2020

Tucker Carlson: "It seems entirely possible that doctors are classifying conventional pneumonia deaths as COVID-19 deaths. That would mean this epidemic is being credited for thousands of deaths that would have occurred if the virus never appeared here."

?????? pic.twitter.com/CNHompgfzH— Scott Morefield (@SKMorefield) April 8, 2020

There is a difference between dying from something and dying with something. The way Wuhan coronavirus deaths are counted matters for a number of reasons, but most importantly, its "lethality" has been the driving force behind a country wide economic shut down.

This is remarkable. Dr. Birx says here very plainly that anyone who dies “with COVID-19” is being counted as having died from COVID-19. She admits this is a “liberal approach” to recording mortality. The suspicions many of us had are now confirmed.

pic.twitter.com/NxmfwyfjTC— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) April 7, 2020

2. It emphatically provides that doctors are to enter the COVID19 code when recording the cause of death even whether it may not be the main cause of death or is the suspected cause of death. It is the default code to be used.https://t.co/IMBkxcgyNo— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) April 8, 2020

According to the latest numbers compiled under this classification by Johns Hopkins University, there are 398,185 positive diagnoses, 21,849 recoveries and 12,844 deaths.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2843 on: April 08, 2020, 07:46:26 AM »
Problematic😂😂😂 Try fraudulent.

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2844 on: April 08, 2020, 07:49:37 AM »
Soul Crusher you have any suggestions what they should've done instead, to not wreck the country?

And also how many would've died, using that strategy instead?

What is an acceptable number of deaths in your opinion?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2845 on: April 08, 2020, 07:52:35 AM »

Awesome how "they" manage to get the whole world in on the conspiracy with everyone keeping the secret.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2846 on: April 08, 2020, 07:59:24 AM »
Soul Crusher you have any suggestions what they should've done instead, to not wreck the country?

And also how many would've died, using that strategy instead?

What is an acceptable number of deaths in your opinion?

I’ll take my props, now👏👏

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

The Way the U.S. is Counting Wuhan Coronavirus Deaths Seems Problematic
Townhall ^ | 04/08/2020 | Katie Pavlich
Posted on 4/8/2020, 10:00:23 AM by SeekAndFind

During the White House Wuhan coronavirus task force briefing Tuesday evening, Dr. Deborah Birx said the United States has taken a "liberal approach" in the way doctors classify deaths from the virus.

"The intent is right now if someone dies with COVID-19, we're counting that as a COVID-19 death," Birx said. "There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition and let's say the virus caused you to go the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem. Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death."

Dr. Birx confirms ALL DEATHS of people infected with coronavirus -- regardless of underlying conditions -- are classified as COVID-19 deaths

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #2847 on: April 08, 2020, 08:03:09 AM »
I’ll take my props, now👏👏

Keep it coming TL

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2848 on: April 08, 2020, 08:05:31 AM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2849 on: April 08, 2020, 08:11:14 AM »
Awesome how "they" manage to get the whole world in on the conspiracy with everyone keeping the secret.

Most people don't question the powers that be. Very easy to create a panic.