Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 498004 times)

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2850 on: April 08, 2020, 08:28:38 AM »
Props for what? I don't read your posts. They're 2-3 pages long conspiracy theories.

But I do see people from time to time say that this is a hysteria etc so I'm curious on what they suggest would be a better strategy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2851 on: April 08, 2020, 08:32:31 AM »
Soul Crusher you have any suggestions what they should've done instead, to not wreck the country?

And also how many would've died, using that strategy instead?

What is an acceptable number of deaths in your opinion?

Not a CT - just that the hype and hysteria and overblown panic was never called for. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2852 on: April 08, 2020, 08:36:59 AM »
Not a CT - just that the hype and hysteria and overblown panic was never called for. 

The best description I’ve read on this board came from Desolate who succinctly stated, “The whole thing is a fraud.”

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2853 on: April 08, 2020, 08:51:03 AM »
Problematic😂😂😂 Try fraudulent.

Needs to be some class action lawsuit imo

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2854 on: April 08, 2020, 09:03:01 AM »
Props for what? I don't read your posts. They're 2-3 pages long conspiracy theories.

But I do see people from time to time say that this is a hysteria etc so I'm curious on what they suggest would be a better strategy.

I have a great strategy. Wait until the hospitals are at 75% capacity with nothing but Covid positive patients before you shut down the local economy and pull this quasi martial law shit. They are running under 50% capacity FOR ALL PATIENTS in South Carolina where I live. They are laying off medical people for fucks sake here.. If you have a hot spot like NYC then shut things down. Not the whole god damn country.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2855 on: April 08, 2020, 09:19:34 AM »
I have a great strategy. Wait until the hospitals are at 75% capacity with nothing but Covid positive patients before you shut down the local economy and pull this quasi martial law shit. They are running under 50% capacity FOR ALL PATIENTS in South Carolina where I live. They are laying off medical people for fucks sake here.. If you have a hot spot like NYC then shut things down. Not the whole god damn country.

I don't think waiting to see what happens is a good strategy when it comes to a pandemic.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2856 on: April 08, 2020, 09:37:13 AM »

I don't think waiting to see what happens is a good strategy when it comes to a pandemic.
thats exactly what the UK did

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2857 on: April 08, 2020, 09:38:58 AM »
thats exactly what the UK did

You've changed your tune, you flip flopper

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2858 on: April 08, 2020, 09:42:32 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2859 on: April 08, 2020, 09:58:13 AM »
Apparently, it is something you've never read.  ;D

Coming from you, you may as well laugh at me for having never read the Ten Commandments on the original stone tablets.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2860 on: April 08, 2020, 10:00:14 AM »
The Way the U.S. is Counting Wuhan Coronavirus Deaths Seems Problematic
Townhall ^ | 04/08/2020 | Katie Pavlich
Posted on 4/8/2020, 10:00:23 AM by SeekAndFind

During the White House Wuhan coronavirus task force briefing Tuesday evening, Dr. Deborah Birx said the United States has taken a "liberal approach" in the way doctors classify deaths from the virus.

"The intent is right now if someone dies with COVID-19, we're counting that as a COVID-19 death," Birx said. "There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition and let's say the virus caused you to go the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem. Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death."

Dr. Birx confirms ALL DEATHS of people infected with coronavirus -- regardless of underlying conditions -- are classified as COVID-19 deaths

"We've taken a very liberal approach to mortality." pic.twitter.com/v2rteBQMqL— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 8, 2020

Well, Dr. Birx just said it. Anyone in U.S. who dies with Covid 19, regardless of what else may be wrong, is now being recorded as a Covid 19 death.— Brit Hume (@brithume) April 7, 2020

Tucker Carlson: "It seems entirely possible that doctors are classifying conventional pneumonia deaths as COVID-19 deaths. That would mean this epidemic is being credited for thousands of deaths that would have occurred if the virus never appeared here."

?????? pic.twitter.com/CNHompgfzH— Scott Morefield (@SKMorefield) April 8, 2020

There is a difference between dying from something and dying with something. The way Wuhan coronavirus deaths are counted matters for a number of reasons, but most importantly, its "lethality" has been the driving force behind a country wide economic shut down.

This is remarkable. Dr. Birx says here very plainly that anyone who dies “with COVID-19” is being counted as having died from COVID-19. She admits this is a “liberal approach” to recording mortality. The suspicions many of us had are now confirmed.

pic.twitter.com/NxmfwyfjTC— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) April 7, 2020

2. It emphatically provides that doctors are to enter the COVID19 code when recording the cause of death even whether it may not be the main cause of death or is the suspected cause of death. It is the default code to be used.https://t.co/IMBkxcgyNo— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) April 8, 2020

According to the latest numbers compiled under this classification by Johns Hopkins University, there are 398,185 positive diagnoses, 21,849 recoveries and 12,844 deaths.

The most embarrassing part of our media (yes, that includes Fox News) is that normal internet people were able to find these direct links ourselves weeks ago. They don't have any desire to find things out until they have no other alternative and the inconsistencies are punching them in the face. What are they doing and why does it take them so long to figure this stuff out with all of the resources they have?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2861 on: April 08, 2020, 10:01:58 AM »
The most embarrassing part of our media (yes, that includes Fox News) is that normal internet people were able to find these direct links ourselves weeks ago. They don't have any desire to find things out. What are they doing and why does it take them so long to figure this stuff out with all of the resources they have?

This entire thing is a complete sham.  Yes its a serious virus - but end of the world doom and gloom scenario - absolutely not. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2862 on: April 08, 2020, 10:06:20 AM »
This entire thing is a complete sham.  Yes its a serious virus - but end of the world doom and gloom scenario - absolutely not.  
Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't classify it as particularly serious unless you believe the same about other common viruses so that depends on definition. They are completely trying to fudge numbers and still there is nothing remotely impressive about the death count. Who knows? It could be as little as 1/3rd actually died from even that number.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2863 on: April 08, 2020, 10:10:30 AM »
Then you have people like these clowns saying things like this and people pretty much bending over backward in order to appease them and asking to be locked up and call on their neighbors, etc. It's an embarrassment.

"You are attempting, in my mind as a prosecutor, to commit serious physical harm to people and that is felonious assault," Deters told Enquirer columnist Jason Williams, who was hosting the radio show. "So fine, sit your butt in a jail. You can sit there and kill yourself. I don't care, but you're not going to kill my kids and you're not going to kill my neighbors' kids. I'm done with this nonsense, so we'll see what happens."

https://www.fox19.com/2020/04/05/hamilton-county-prosecutor-joe-deters-stay-at-home-violators-sit-your-butt-jail/?fbclid=IwAR09hD8Zon0EQVHhFA2m1MlN5oZmzDEwNf908TDvWpBUOEOym4l5J8lza6M

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2864 on: April 08, 2020, 10:11:53 AM »
Disgraceful.   This is communist bs at its worst. 

Then you have people like these clowns saying things like this and people pretty much bending over backward in order to appease them and asking to be locked up and call on their neighbors, etc. It's an embarrassment.

"You are attempting, in my mind as a prosecutor, to commit serious physical harm to people and that is felonious assault," Deters told Enquirer columnist Jason Williams, who was hosting the radio show. "So fine, sit your butt in a jail. You can sit there and kill yourself. I don't care, but you're not going to kill my kids and you're not going to kill my neighbors' kids. I'm done with this nonsense, so we'll see what happens."

https://www.fox19.com/2020/04/05/hamilton-county-prosecutor-joe-deters-stay-at-home-violators-sit-your-butt-jail/?fbclid=IwAR09hD8Zon0EQVHhFA2m1MlN5oZmzDEwNf908TDvWpBUOEOym4l5J8lza6M

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2865 on: April 08, 2020, 10:16:45 AM »
Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't classify it as particularly serious unless you believe the same about other common viruses so that depends on definition. They are completely trying to fudge numbers and still there is nothing remotely impressive about the death count. Who knows? It could be as little as 1/3rd actually died from even that number.
i've been saying this from day 1.i tease my gf that we will be seperated for close to 2 months and that maybe we should take a break period 'i was actually semi-serious'and being a prick as well ,she has been good to me but she is frightened always evrything is a'oh well so and so this so and so that type'.we can follow guidelines that were presented stay in and see each other but she is done...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2866 on: April 08, 2020, 10:35:25 AM »
You've changed your tune, you flip flopper

nope, consistent from day one, we sat on our hands instead of mass testing and isolating the confirmed cases which has been the most effective policy utilised by other countries

Now we are fucked

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2867 on: April 08, 2020, 10:48:01 AM »
Coronavirus fallout: One-third of Americans missed rent payments in April.

As the novel coronavirus slows the U.S. economy, many renters — now unemployed — wondered how they would pay April rent. New data shows that one-third of Americans did not pay April rent before the due date.

As the novel coronavirus pandemic causes mass layoffs and financial disruption, 31% of U.S. renters did not pay April rent on time, up from 19% a month earlier and 18% in April 2019, according to a new report by the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) based on 13.4 million rentals. Among U.S. renters, only 69% paid April rent on time.

WHERE THE PHUCK IS THE CHINESE INTERNATIONAL RELIEF PACKAGE? THEY ARE JUST GOING TO WALK FROM THIS UNSCATHED.  BASICALLY THEY ARE GIVING AWAY A COUPLE OF VENTILATORS AND FREE MASKS.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2868 on: April 08, 2020, 10:55:24 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/08/bill-gates-how-long-it-may-take-before-americans-are-safe-from-coronavirus.html

This is a freaking scam - this entire thing - keep moving the goals posts.   

FNG insane 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2869 on: April 08, 2020, 10:57:26 AM »
Coronavirus fallout: One-third of Americans missed rent payments in April.

As the novel coronavirus slows the U.S. economy, many renters — now unemployed — wondered how they would pay April rent. New data shows that one-third of Americans did not pay April rent before the due date.

As the novel coronavirus pandemic causes mass layoffs and financial disruption, 31% of U.S. renters did not pay April rent on time, up from 19% a month earlier and 18% in April 2019, according to a new report by the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) based on 13.4 million rentals. Among U.S. renters, only 69% paid April rent on time.

WHERE THE PHUCK IS THE CHINESE INTERNATIONAL RELIEF PACKAGE? THEY ARE JUST GOING TO WALK FROM THIS UNSCATHED.  BASICALLY THEY ARE GIVING AWAY A COUPLE OF VENTILATORS AND FREE MASKS.   
The “bailout” will never make it to the little guy, just the large corporations. Suicides, homelessness, repossessions all coming. Wait for it....
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2870 on: April 08, 2020, 10:59:04 AM »
This entire thing is a complete sham.  Yes its a serious virus - but end of the world doom and gloom scenario - absolutely not.  

They had a problem with a flu bug in China. Everything else is bullshit.

I’ve stopped buying that the Chinese nationals that left Wuhan in December infected the whole fucking world but paid particular attention to the black and Hispanic shit holes.

I’ve heard that many who came to America visited Silicon Valley. Has there been a big outbreak there?

How do we even know this virus was exclusive to Wuhan? They just started doing the testing.

I could literally go on all day with all the inconsistencies.

If this virus is so deadly, how did all these Chinese travel across the world? They should’ve been bedridden.

If many people don’t show symptoms, how do they know that the people who died of other diseases but we’re labeled dying of corona wouldn’t have had those same symptoms without the positive test?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2871 on: April 08, 2020, 11:08:06 AM »
My daughter found out today that her physical therapist tested positive for the novel coronavirus. She saw her primary care doctor today and took the COVID-19 test. Results take five days. She's allergic to almost all antibiotics. So if she has it, she's in a pickle. Presently, she's quarantined in the bedroom at least until the test results come through and longer if she has the virus. Fortunately, she is a relatively healthy person.

Sorry, I can't put a humorous spin on this. I'm just going try and keep positive thoughts for her well being and the rest of us who've already had contact with her.   

Just wanted to update. My daughter is coronavirus free. As soon as she heard from her doctor that the test was negative, she started feeling much better. Following the doctor's instructions, she waited to come out of quarantine until her fever was gone for sure. She's back to being her old self, which is great.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2872 on: April 08, 2020, 11:09:04 AM »
Just wanted to update. My daughter is coronavirus free. As soon as she heard from her doctor that the test was negative, she started feeling much better. Following the doctor's instructions, she waited to come out of quarantine until her fever was gone for sure. She's back to being her old self, which is great.

Thats good news. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2873 on: April 08, 2020, 11:13:55 AM »
GOOD JAY,,,

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2874 on: April 08, 2020, 11:14:07 AM »

That’s good to hear. As wrong as you are about everything I don’t wish you or anybody else here any hard luck.