Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 500415 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #3150 on: April 15, 2020, 04:21:14 PM »
How can it get milder than no symptoms?

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/03/28/coronavirus-florida-derby-will-run-gulfstream-park/
Veteran jockey Javier Castellano, who was scheduled to race Saturday, tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday although he did not exhibit any symptoms.

A statement released by Gulfstream Park said, “Our thoughts go out to Javier Castellano today and we are so glad to hear that he is asymptomatic

Get better at fact checking.

"Castellano, who had not stepped foot on Gulfstream property since he last rode March 15, was found to be positive for the virus, although he had no symptoms at the time he was tested."

"The first day my throat was bothering me a little bit. Then I had a headache one day. Usually I don't get headaches, and I told my wife. That's the most I had. After that, I didn't have any symptoms. I didn't have any fever. I didn't have anything. I went the 14 days with nothing," Castellano said.

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/239562/castellano-given-all-clear-after-covid-19-positive

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3151 on: April 15, 2020, 04:24:09 PM »
I for one am taking my vitamin d and zinc and vitamin c!

Not much else to do other than not give in to stupidity.

Flexacon

• Getbig V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3153 on: April 15, 2020, 04:33:45 PM »
Soggy, you'd be better of just giving your immune system a boost then focus on maintaining it. A functioning immune system is better than any pharma drugs right now.

Highish doses of
Vitamin d3
Iodine and potassium iodide
Vitamin C
Zinc
probiotic

Then just eat healthy, but if you struggle with that stick to lower doses of the above or a very good multi
He doesn’t want to have to shop online,  for a bra. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3154 on: April 15, 2020, 04:37:36 PM »

Get better at fact checking.

"Castellano, who had not stepped foot on Gulfstream property since he last rode March 15, was found to be positive for the virus, although he had no symptoms at the time he was tested."

"The first day my throat was bothering me a little bit. Then I had a headache one day. Usually I don't get headaches, and I told my wife. That's the most I had. After that, I didn't have any symptoms. I didn't have any fever. I didn't have anything. I went the 14 days with nothing," Castellano said.

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/239562/castellano-given-all-clear-after-covid-19-positive

Oh my God he had a headache. Nobody ever gets a fucking headache. That you’re from London makes sense. English people tend to be nice but you’re hopelessly naive and completely devoid of street smarts. That said, carry-on, “Mate.” Keep carrying the water for the BBC.

And by the way, apparently it’s your English brethren who brought this virus over the New York, according to our great paper the New York Times. You get off the plane and immediately head to the hood to house parties where in fact obese blacks and Hispanics.

European travelers brought coronavirus to New York long before first case confirmed, studies suggest

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/04/09/new-york-coronavirus-cases-spread-months-came-europe-study/5120590002/

The first patient NYU Langone team studied had no travel history, indicating they were infected by someone in the community. When Heguy and Maurano compared the genetic data of the virus from that patient to other's in an international database, it was clear that strain came from England.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #3155 on: April 15, 2020, 04:49:02 PM »
Here is the truth.

Want to know why they are falsely inflating the death toll numbers for Chinese Wuhan virus?

There are two reasons:

1. To try and hurt President Trump. The more deaths that can be pinned on Chinese Wuhan virus, the more they think it will hurt him.

2. Money. If a Medicare patient is diagnosed with non-Chinese Wuhan virus pneumonia, then the hospital receives a one-time Medicare lump-sum payment of $4600. However, if that Medicare patient is diagnosed with Chinese Wuhan virus pneumonia, the Medicare coverage is a one-time payment of $13,000. And if the hospital uses a ventilator on the Chinese Wuhan virus patient, the one-time payment is $39,000.

This information comes from Minnesota State Senator Dr. Scott Jensen.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3156 on: April 15, 2020, 04:52:59 PM »
Oh my God he had a headache. Nobody ever gets a fucking headache. That you’re from London makes sense. English people tend to be nice but you’re hopelessly naive and completely devoid of street smarts. That said, carry-on, “Mate.” Keep carrying the water for the BBC.

And by the way, apparently it’s your English brethren who brought this virus over the New York, according to our great paper the New York Times. You get off the plane and immediately head to the hood to house parties.

European travelers brought coronavirus to New York long before first case confirmed, studies suggest

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/04/09/new-york-coronavirus-cases-spread-months-came-europe-study/5120590002/

The first patient NYU Langone team studied had no travel history, indicating they were infected by someone in the community. When Heguy and Maurano compared the genetic data of the virus from that patient to other's in an international database, it was clear that strain came from England.

No street smarts, yet I pretty much had worked out what the course of the virus would be and what actions were needed over a month ago.

Nice attempt at deflection though. Trying to rile me up cos I'm a Brit cos you got nothing else LMAO.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3157 on: April 15, 2020, 04:53:36 PM »
Here is the truth.

Want to know why they are falsely inflating the death toll numbers for Chinese Wuhan virus?

There are two reasons:

1. To try and hurt President Trump. The more deaths that can be pinned on Chinese Wuhan virus, the more they think it will hurt him.

2. Money. If a Medicare patient is diagnosed with non-Chinese Wuhan virus pneumonia, then the hospital receives a one-time Medicare lump-sum payment of $4600. However, if that Medicare patient is diagnosed with Chinese Wuhan virus pneumonia, the Medicare coverage is a one-time payment of $13,000. And if the hospital uses a ventilator on the Chinese Wuhan virus patient, the one-time payment is $39,000.

Solid post.

If you dig a little deeper, there’s always a money angle.

The guys here who are still buying into this bullshit are hopelessly naïve liberal tools who wanna believe that the government is acting in their best interest.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3158 on: April 15, 2020, 04:56:09 PM »
No street smarts, yet I pretty much had worked out what the course of the virus would be and what actions were needed over a month ago.

Nice attempt at deflection though. Trying to rile me up cos I'm a Brit cos you got nothing else LMAO.

Keep jerking yourself off, Mate. That’s all your good for.

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

The Way the U.S. is Counting Wuhan Coronavirus Deaths Seems Problematic
Townhall ^ | 04/08/2020 | Katie Pavlich
Posted on 4/8/2020, 10:00:23 AM by SeekAndFind

During the White House Wuhan coronavirus task force briefing Tuesday evening, Dr. Deborah Birx said the United States has taken a "liberal approach" in the way doctors classify deaths from the virus.
Dr. Birx confirms ALL DEATHS of people infected with coronavirus -- regardless of underlying conditions -- are classified as COVID-19 deaths

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3159 on: April 15, 2020, 05:00:46 PM »
Keep jerking yourself off, Mate. That’s all your good for.

I will. Thanks for posting the article

"Two separate teams of scientists studying the genetics of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the region came to similar conclusions: People were spreading the virus in New York as early as late January, before more widespread testing began, and it came mostly from Europe, not Asia."

The Virus was likely around in Jan/Feb in a lot of places. Itt just wasn't yet diagnosed.

As I have already said a few times on here, don't be surprised if by now 15 to 20% of the Western world have already had the virus. Some places will even be much higher.

I'll be sure to quote this for your benefit once the antibody data starts coming in.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3160 on: April 15, 2020, 05:02:42 PM »
Here is the truth.

There are two reasons:

1. But how is the media inflating the numbers? If anything, it would have to be Trump's own government the ones doing it.

I guess the media could play with the numbers here and there, but increasing the number of deaths by let's say 20k seems unlikely. They would get caught pretty quickly.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #3161 on: April 15, 2020, 10:42:01 PM »
Simple.

In my opinion, CDC is deep state/swamp.

The director was praising WHO and disagreeing with Trump's order to stop funding.

With everything we now know about what the WHO and Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus were doing, how can anyone take that stand, let alone the guy running the CDC?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3162 on: April 16, 2020, 10:09:30 AM »
Leading the Corona battle in Pennsylvania is Secretary of Health Rachel Levine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3164 on: April 16, 2020, 10:40:17 AM »
NYS shut down till 5/15 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/new-york-and-other-east-coast-states-extend-shutdown-of-nonessential-businesses-to-may-15-gov-cuomo-says.html

Both he and DeBlasio were very slow to act and didn’t take the virus seriously until somebody got in their year. He’ll know when to open up when he gets his marching orders. He might talk like a tough guy but he’s got to bend over if he wants to get DC money.

CNBC: New York and other East Coast states extend shutdown to May 15

“So, one month, we’ll continue the close-down policies. What happens after then? I don’t know,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo said

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3165 on: April 16, 2020, 10:44:22 AM »
Both he and DeBlasio were very slow to act and didn’t take the virus seriously until somebody got in their year. He’ll know when to open up when he gets his marching orders. He might talk like a tough guy but he’s got to bend over if he wants to get DC money.

CNBC: New York and other East Coast states extend shutdown to May 15

“So, one month, we’ll continue the close-down policies. What happens after then? I don’t know,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo said

Hopefully they will keep NY and the Northeast shut down for another couple years, haha. I lived in the state of NY many years until I got smart and left, business and all. One of the most poorly run states out there. The taxes are outrageous because they go to support the unions primarily. Hopefully the economic collapse of NY will screw the unions lol

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3166 on: April 16, 2020, 10:45:29 AM »
Soggy, you'd be better of just giving your immune system a boost and then focus on maintaining it. A functioning immune system is better than any pharma drugs right now.

Highish doses of
Vitamin d3
Vitamin C
Zinc
probiotic

Then just eat healthy, but if you struggle with that stick to lower doses of the above or a very good multi

gee- where would we be without Flexadoc dispenses his high level info on here, haha.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3167 on: April 16, 2020, 11:21:49 AM »
Hopefully they will keep NY and the Northeast shut down for another couple years, haha. I lived in the state of NY many years until I got smart and left, business and all. One of the most poorly run states out there. The taxes are outrageous because they go to support the unions primarily. Hopefully the economic collapse of NY will screw the unions lol

It’s a great state except for the government which is an abomination.

I would like to be able to read trumps mind on this. While he officially moved to Florida, his business headquarters and most of his real estate holdings are still in New York City. No way he would be setting fire to his own house.

You might be right about the Unions. I’m sure he hates them having to deal with them for many years.

Hopefully, it’s also a plan to get Republican leadership here.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #3168 on: April 16, 2020, 11:31:56 AM »
What makes NY great?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3169 on: April 16, 2020, 11:43:22 AM »
What makes NY great?

Beaches, Mountains, Lakes, Rivers and one of the world’s great cities.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3170 on: April 16, 2020, 11:44:44 AM »
Soggy, you'd be better of just giving your immune system a boost and then focus on maintaining it. A functioning immune system is better than any pharma drugs right now.

Highish doses of
Vitamin d3
Vitamin C
Zinc
probiotic

Thanks for the advice. Without listing them, I can tell you that I take an excellent array of supplements which includes those you've mentioned and many more. You do realize that HGC and Arimidex have a very specific purpose having to do maintaining hormone balance for people on TRT? I've always had a healthy diet. This may explain why year after year my annual physicals show me to be in close to perfect health and why I almost never get sick.  

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3171 on: April 16, 2020, 11:45:08 AM »
Beaches, Mountains, Lakes, Rivers and one of the world’s great cities.

"If the United States is The Roman Empire, then New York city is Rome."    :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3172 on: April 16, 2020, 11:56:16 AM »
He doesn’t want to have to shop online,  for a bra. 

You got that right. Although, with this whole gender neutal thing there are bras for men, who I suspect would only wear them as a joke or in secret if it's their fetish.

cue Pellius.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3173 on: April 16, 2020, 05:05:37 PM »
You got that right. Although, with this whole gender neutal thing there are bras for men, who I suspect would only wear them as a joke or in secret if it's their fetish.

cue Pellius.  ;D

Got it. Jeeze, you just can't help yourself. Always jump at the chance to gay up a thread at the slightest provocation. Even just the mention of underwear gets you phag genes stirring and playing it off as a joke but mentioning "fetish".  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3174 on: April 16, 2020, 05:15:52 PM »
Got it. Jeeze, you just can't help yourself. Always jump at the chance to gay up a thread at the slightest provocation. Even just the mention of underwear gets you phag genes stirring and playing it off as a joke but mentioning "fetish".  ::)

Your shovel is even bigger than I thought. The hole you are digging yourself into is getting pretty deep.