Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 498026 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #3525 on: May 06, 2020, 03:03:40 AM »

Yup, that's you, Grannyface. Totally clueless and ignorant yet acting like you're well informed. You've already been exposed on this subject as a moron and, as you always do, try to back pedal and weasel your way out of it.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3526 on: May 06, 2020, 03:04:49 AM »
c

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3527 on: May 06, 2020, 03:05:18 AM »
Yup, that's you, Grannyface. Totally clueless and ignorant yet acting like you're well informed. You've already been exposed on this subject as a moron and, as you always do, try to back pedal and weasel your way out of it.

Its now midnight where you are and you are sat up chasing my posts around the board, and Im the moron?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3528 on: May 06, 2020, 03:06:53 AM »
Its now midnight where you are and you are sat up chasing my posts around the board, and Im the moron?

I'm a night owl. I watching Fox news while bitch slapping your little granny face.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3529 on: May 06, 2020, 03:12:46 AM »
I'm a night owl. I watching Fox news while bitch slapping my little granny pixie face.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3530 on: May 06, 2020, 03:15:20 AM »

What wit. So how many cocks do you plan to have in your mouth today?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3531 on: May 06, 2020, 03:21:44 AM »
What wit. So how many cocks do you plan to have in your mouth today?

pellius between posts

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3532 on: May 06, 2020, 04:23:16 AM »
Researcher 'on verge of making very significant' coronavirus findings shot to death

A medical researcher said to be on the “verge of making very significant” coronavirus findings was found shot to death over the weekend in Pennsylvania, officials said.

He had been shot in the head and neck, the agency said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/researcher-verge-making-very-significant-030320409.html

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3533 on: May 06, 2020, 04:38:35 AM »
Researcher 'on verge of making very significant' coronavirus findings shot to death

A medical researcher said to be on the “verge of making very significant” coronavirus findings was found shot to death over the weekend in Pennsylvania, officials said.

He had been shot in the head and neck, the agency said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/researcher-verge-making-very-significant-030320409.html

I'm surprised he wasn't suicided. Same with the other scientist found dead in his car nearby.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #3534 on: May 06, 2020, 05:02:39 AM »
hmm... nothing suspicious about this at all.. nope... nothing

I remember many years ago, the same sort of thing happened to an asian scientist who was making progress towards alzheimer's treatment, and he was picked off in his driveway by a sniper.  San Diego area I think.  hmm....

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3535 on: May 06, 2020, 05:20:19 AM »
What are the odds of an Asian scientist being targeted and killed?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3536 on: May 06, 2020, 05:35:38 AM »
Safer to do research and talk trash behind your computer until they hut you down.  :-X  Poor fool!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3537 on: May 06, 2020, 07:06:36 AM »
Horrible. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3538 on: May 06, 2020, 07:34:18 AM »
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3539 on: May 06, 2020, 08:07:53 AM »

In New York City, it’s the women who are not even in the risk groups who are doing the most bitching. It’s like the fat ugly chicks no guy wants to fuck  who are always going on about rape and abortion.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3540 on: May 06, 2020, 09:24:02 AM »

RON, for how long this jerk will be postiong ON YOURS WEBSITE !.

He should be banned,

just spams the board with walls of text.....

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3541 on: May 06, 2020, 09:33:37 AM »

just spams the board with walls of text.....

he has SCS (soul crusher syndrome)
c

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3542 on: May 06, 2020, 09:38:20 AM »
https://www.pix11.com/news/coronavirus/health-workers-that-volunteered-to-come-to-ny-during-pandemic-have-to-pay-state-income-tax-cuomo

Health workers that volunteered to come to NY during pandemic have to pay state income tax: Cuomo

lol - glad I don't live in that shithole state anymore.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3543 on: May 06, 2020, 10:09:47 AM »

Holy Sh1t!!  Calling for illuminati - check these out!!!

T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3544 on: May 06, 2020, 10:34:51 AM »
he has SCS (soul crusher syndrome)

What post do you think I have here is BS?   Name one. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3545 on: May 06, 2020, 10:36:21 AM »
There is no need to be wearing a mask outdoors. You're actually doing more harm to your health than good in this situation.

FYI you were taking a greater risk sucking off random cocks at the gloryhole than there currently is with covid19

Which is why I don't put one on until right before I enter a store and take it off as soon as possible after leaving. Wearing a mask is a pain when you also wear glasses and hearing aids. The elastic on the masks which goes around the ears gets tangled into them.

I think you missed where I made it clear I was wearing a mask for the protection of other folks more so than for my own protection. As best as I know, I don't have the virus, but if I did, there's a good chance I wouldn't have symptoms since I seem to be immune to the flu....having never knowingly had it during my entire lifetime.

The risk I took getting sucked off that one time when I was young and careless was negligible as compared to walking around in a crowd of people almost daily, who might be infected with COVID-19.

FYI, since you have no investment in my health, either now or in the past, why did you bother to reply to my post? Seems more like you were looking for an opportunity to say something about glory holes. Perhaps you have some issues you aren't aware of.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3546 on: May 06, 2020, 10:39:50 AM »
Epic Stupidity on display

this guy is fat, ugly and orange!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/05/white-house-break-up-of-coronavirus-task-force-237769

The Trump White House is planning to wind down its coronavirus task force in the coming weeks and instead ask agencies to take control of the response efforts.

“We’re having a conversation about that and about what the proper time is for the task force to complete its work,” Vice President Mike Pence said at a briefing for reporters on Tuesday. At that point, he added, the work would be moved to agencies like the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

“We’ve already begun to talk about a transition plan with FEMA,” Pence said.

The undoing of the coronavirus task force comes as the president has turned his attention almost entirely toward reopening the economy as more than a dozen states allow people to slowly return to businesses like hair salons and restaurants. By the end of the week, Trump’s top economic officials are expected to unveil new ideas for tax policy and regulatory changes to bolster the U.S. economy in the third and fourth quarters of the year — even as the death toll from the coronavirus continues to rise and the virus spreads to new areas of the country. Health officials remain concerned about an increase of cases in places like Chicago and Des Moines, Iowa.

“I believe we can be in a very different place in late May or early June,” Pence said. “We’re going to start to look at the Memorial Day window to transition back to having our agencies manage our response in a more traditional manner.”

Top officials on Tuesday said they are seeing a decrease in hospitalizations and have already received reopening plans from 41 states so far, which they consider encouraging. Dr. Deborah Birx, one of the top health experts on the task force, said the administration is keeping a close eye on long-term care facilities, group housing, Native American communities, prisons and workers that have group housing, in the hopes of quelling any oubreaks quickly.

All these developments are being taken into account, officials said, as they determine the necessity of the task force moving forward. The future of the task force will be based on the health conditions, aides said. Pence characterized the discussion of dissolving the task force as “preliminary.”

Inside the White House, there has also been discussion of creating a new and smaller group to supplant the task force — focused on developing a vaccine and therapeutics. Pence said this project, dubbed "Operation Warp Speed," is “almost like a Manhattan Project-style effort to develop a vaccine.”

Health officials and other aides inside the White House are not happy about the upcoming dissolution of the task force, given the ongoing spread of the virus, said one source familiar with the discussions. But in recent days the task force had been meeting less frequently as a group, said a second person familiar with the task force.

“We're all still talking to each other, but we're just not coming together every day for an hour and a half to talk at each other as a group,” the person added. “For the health folks who are doing this stuff day to day, maybe from their perspective, this is more of a stand down.”

The unwinding of the task force was first reported by The New York Times.

Not only this, but the suit standing behind him who has no expression and nothing to say appears to be lifeless and soulless.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3547 on: May 06, 2020, 10:43:53 AM »
I will only wear a mask if required to go into a store. 

Which is why I don't put one on until right before I enter a store and take it off as soon as possible after leaving. Wearing a mask is a pain when you also wear glasses and hearing aids. The elastic on the masks which goes around the ears gets tangled into them.

I think you missed where I made it clear I was wearing a mask for the protection of other folks more so than for my own protection. As best as I know, I don't have the virus, but if I did, there's a good chance I wouldn't have symptoms since I seem to be immune to the flu....having never knowingly had it during my entire lifetime.

The risk I took getting sucked off that one time when I was young and careless was negligible as compared to walking around in a crowd of people almost daily, who might be infected with COVID-19.

FYI, since you have no investment in my health, either now or in the past, why did you bother to reply to my post? Seems more like you were looking for an opportunity to say something about glory holes. Perhaps you have some issues you aren't aware of.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3548 on: May 06, 2020, 10:46:10 AM »
see "walls of text" and stop reacting like a snowflake

FAIL

I post articles on Politics page -

So again - which post is BS? 

B_B_C

• Getbig IV