Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497880 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #3575 on: May 07, 2020, 07:13:57 AM »
You sound surprised. I hope you arent and that you enjoy the way things are going because either A) we the people remove (by force if necessary) our elected representatives whom clearly are incapable of actually doing their jobs or B) we will be enduring months and likely years of this nonsense. We either have a little fight left in us or we dont. Its that simple.

No. Not surprised, but disappointed.

Im hopeful that people will gradually get more proactive in protesting these lockdowns. There's already plenty of stories of people who are being imprisoned for their right to provide for their families by opening up their businesses, while prisoners with serious law offenses are let out for fear of contracting the virus. It's really disgusting what these crooked judges and politicians are doing. They deserve some type of negative consequences for their stupid decision to go against people that want to be free. Isn't that what everyone brags about America being after all, free?

It's promising and I truly admire their courage to defy these dipshits

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #3576 on: May 07, 2020, 07:15:53 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3577 on: May 07, 2020, 10:12:16 AM »
First they said it spread through the subways. Now we find out that most of the cases don’t even use the subways.

As I’ve said, eventually we’ll find out that EVERYTHING we’ve been told was wrong:

Most NY coronavirus patients are retired or unemployed, survey finds

Some 83% of the coronavirus patients were retired or unemployed, according to the survey of 1,269 COVID-19 patients at 113 hospitals. Only 17% were employed.

https://news.yahoo.com/hospital-survey-yields-surprising-findings-172402198.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3578 on: May 07, 2020, 10:17:21 AM »
Like I said EVERYTHING:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coronavirus/new-york-deaths-suddenly-spike-by-nearly-1000-amid-apparent-change-in-reporting/2406048/

Results from the state have shown NYPD and FDNY personnel didn't necessarily have higher rates of antibodies than the general public. On Thursday, Cuomo shared results from antibody tests of 27,000 healthcare workers in the downstate area and found similar results. In New York City, 12.2 percent of healthcare workers tested positive, compared with 19.9 percent of the general population. In Westchester, the difference was similar -- 6.8 percent of healthcare workers tested positive for the antibody compared with 13.8 percent of the general population. The difference on Long Island was just 0.3 percent

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3579 on: May 07, 2020, 10:28:34 AM »
don’t even use the subways.

too posh for public transport?
c

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3580 on: May 07, 2020, 03:22:40 PM »
More than 370 workers at a pork plant in Missouri tested positive for coronavirus. All were asymptomatic

373 employees and contract workers at Triumph Foods in Buchanan County, Missouri, have tested positive for coronavirus. All of them were asymptomatic, according to a press release from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.

The state of Missouri has reported 8,386 cases and 352 deaths statewide as of Sunday night, according to the Health Department Website.
Triumph, a pork processing plant, is located in St. Joseph, on the border of Missouri and Kansas.
It is just one of dozens of meat packing plants and food processing facilities across the country that have seen outbreaks of the virus, forcing shutdowns and sparking concerns of possible food shortages.

Ongoing testing at the plant

Testing at the plant has been ongoing since last week and results have been coming in over the past few days, the release from DHSS said.

As of April 30, at least 1,500 had been tested, a previous release said.

"We continue to work this weekend contacting these asymptomatic patients and have initiated the process of contact tracing with those determined to be close contacts of our positive cases," Dr. Randall Williams, director of DHSS, said in the release.
DHSS wants those with symptoms or those who have been in contact with a positive case to reach out to their healthcare provider for testing.

17% of employees tested positive

Mark Campbell, CEO of Triumph Foods, thanked employees for undergoing testing in a video message Sunday. "Being swabbed wasn't much fun, yet the test results will be critical to helping us understand where the coronavirus is in our facility and our communities."

Those with positive test results have been asked to stay home and self-isolate. They will be paid under the company's Covid wage continuation policy, according to Campbell.

The company is also providing care packages, including hand sanitizer and face masks, to infected workers. In an effort to slow the spread, the company continues to deep clean, sanitize and disinfect the facility, Campbell said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/us/triumph-foods-outbreak-missouri/index.html?utm_term=15885882614254e14097d757c&utm_source=Five+Things+for+Monday%2C+May+4%2C+2020&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=203234_1588588261439&bt_ee=CFmquP9Y6epafI%2FhyAEatVICvfTCzI07U0aHOGrYvcbezKHgTkhDKfR%2FzTzKuHil&bt_ts=1588588261439

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3581 on: May 08, 2020, 01:45:22 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3582 on: May 08, 2020, 05:33:28 AM »
The greatest damage was already done.
First it was Bush and Obama who robbed the public by bailing out the financial industry, with no one going to prison over causing the blow up.
Now it's Trump and the democrats who just robbed trillions more for their criminal friends. The greatest theft of all time.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #3583 on: May 08, 2020, 05:39:23 AM »
Tough times dont last tough people do!!

I see a lot of crying and whining in this thread!

The comeback is always greater than the setback!

I see great things in store for those who endure!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3584 on: May 08, 2020, 05:39:59 AM »
First it was Bush and Obama who robbed the public by bailing out the financial industry, with no one going to prison over causing the blow up.
Now it's Trump and the democrats who just robbed trillions more for their criminal friends. The greatest theft of all time.

It's nothing new.

The banks and savings & loans got bailed out hugely before that in the early 90s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savings_and_loan_crisis

"The federal government ultimately appropriated $105 billion to resolve the crisis. After banks repaid loans through various procedures, there was an estimated net loss to taxpayers of somewhere between ($123.8–132.1) 124 and 132 billion dollars by the end of 1999."

$200+ billion in today's dollars.

What happens to all that money?  Some goes into the banksters' pockets and most goes back into the economy to keep things moving.

Without such an action you'd have serious Great Depression.  So it's bad medicine but you have to take it.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #3585 on: May 08, 2020, 05:45:39 AM »
YOUR LOVE IS LIKE BAD MEDICINE !!!

BAD MEDICINE IS WHAT I NEED WHAOOAA!!

If a great depression was so bad it would be great!

BRING IT ON PEOPLE
SATTLE UP
FOR THE RIIIIIDE OF YOUR LIIIIIIFE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAA!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3586 on: May 08, 2020, 05:54:33 AM »
You got to get in a position to profit from ineptitude.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3587 on: May 08, 2020, 05:55:31 AM »

interesting why was the 2008 bail out so bad and the 2020 so good?
In each case it was /is Big Business swamp dwellers who benefited most
c

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3588 on: May 08, 2020, 09:55:32 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3589 on: May 08, 2020, 12:26:02 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/06/ny-gov-cuomo-says-its-shocking-most-new-coronavirus-hospitalizations-are-people-staying-home.html

This is in my idiot state of NYS.   88% are coming from people staying inside.   And yet - look at the graphic from Cuomo to stay in side.

GTFO! 

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3590 on: May 08, 2020, 12:54:23 PM »

Cool video however i think its a bit light hearted while the situation at hand is dire. Its not funny and i am not laughing.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3591 on: May 08, 2020, 01:27:53 PM »
Cool video however i think its a bit light hearted while the situation at hand is dire. Its not funny and i am not laughing.

That's his style but he's actually serious in his criticism.

The clapping part was because people in the UK are encouraged by government to clap at a set time every day to give 'thanks' to the hospitals and nurses, so he's mocking them and comparing to 1984 and the film 'They Live'.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3592 on: May 08, 2020, 02:32:39 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/06/ny-gov-cuomo-says-its-shocking-most-new-coronavirus-hospitalizations-are-people-staying-home.html

This is in my idiot state of NYS.   88% are coming from people staying inside.   And yet - look at the graphic from Cuomo to stay in side.

GTFO! 

Even people who stay home go out to the supermarket, liquor store, get pizza, gas, WalMart, Home Depot, etc.

And lots of high risk group people are going out to buy stuff.  All the old folks are out shopping.  They're not sitting at home 24/7.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3593 on: May 08, 2020, 02:36:08 PM »
Even people who stay home go out to the supermarket, liquor store, get pizza, gas, WalMart, Home Depot, etc.

And lots of high risk group people are going out to buy stuff.  All the old folks are out shopping.  They're not sitting at home 24/7.

IRONAT, even I went out with my mask on to the grocery store and wound up getting the VID!!
X

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3594 on: May 08, 2020, 03:25:26 PM »
IRONAT, even I went out with my mask on to the grocery store and wound up getting the VID!!

Definitely.

I went out to two different supermarkets today to stock up. 

Getbiggers don't mind dying young if they can don the thong and live their brief time on Earth to the fullest.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3595 on: May 08, 2020, 03:28:14 PM »
Definitely.

Getbiggers don't mind dying young if they can don the thong and live to the fullest.

"I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box." Animal Pak Ad
X

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3596 on: May 08, 2020, 05:05:24 PM »

55 African nations (African Union) unites against China , pissed off by Chinese treatment of Afros in China !.

Nigeria already demands $ 200 bilion in compo from China !.

Chings in Arica will get fucked by locals  :D

Hey, where is Wiggzy, Vince G & others who love complaining about white race !!!.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3597 on: May 08, 2020, 05:15:01 PM »
Definitely.

Getbiggers don't mind dying young if they can don the thong and live their brief time on Earth to the fullest.

Damn straight!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3598 on: May 10, 2020, 05:35:20 AM »
It's nothing new.

The banks and savings & loans got bailed out hugely before that in the early 90s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savings_and_loan_crisis

"The federal government ultimately appropriated $105 billion to resolve the crisis. After banks repaid loans through various procedures, there was an estimated net loss to taxpayers of somewhere between ($123.8–132.1) 124 and 132 billion dollars by the end of 1999."

$200+ billion in today's dollars.

What happens to all that money?  Some goes into the banksters' pockets and most goes back into the economy to keep things moving.

Without such an action you'd have serious Great Depression.  So it's bad medicine but you have to take it.

Lol the problems weren't dealt with. There was no medicine, there was a bandaid over a gunshot wound. How much value does the money lose before it reaches the common person? It's eaten away at through inflation. We always pay more and more for less and less. Less of us can afford a home, to raise a family., feeed kids, go on a trip etc...

We are in big trouble and there is going to be serious lasting pain that won't change until there a radical shift in the way the system runs today.

Too many monopolies, too many inept politicians in charge for decades  getting rich, too many uninformed people watching partisan media outlets that flat out lie to them with their own vested business interests at heart.

Crumbs for the average American.

Im not asking for anyone's earned wealth to be confiscated or for a handout, just stop fucking me and lying to my face about it. That's all.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3599 on: May 10, 2020, 05:44:27 AM »

No they’re not. The buses in New York City are over 90% empty. The only people riding them are essential workers who are reporting lower hospitalization rates that the rest of the population. Moreover, the few elderly people I’ve seen in the past month has been wearing a mask. The lockdown was, is and always will be a sham.