Author Topic: Curry  (Read 2280 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Curry
« on: July 12, 2012, 06:11:15 PM »
Made some curry cashew chicken salad today for a friend.  Not too bad, but now I have a ton of curry powder ~  looking for some ways to use it...
:

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Curry
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 06:21:23 PM »
I had Indian food one time and the next day the curry stench was oozing from my arm pits at the gym. I've noticed this with some people who consume this on a regular basis...personally, I'll never eat that stuff again.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 04:28:18 AM »
How about you stick to caucasian food, traitor.

Armani

• Getbig II
  • 161 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 12:22:32 PM »
This doesn't help you with your question of how to use it, but there's some interesting research which you are probably familiar with regarding the health benefits of Curry.

"Among the health benefits of curry is that of reducing inflammation of the joints. In fact, recent research shows that turmeric helped to prevent the swelling of joints in rats that had arthritis. And it’s not only arthritis that it may be helpful for. Other studies suggest that this powerful spice may also help protect us against cancer, heart disease and even Alzheimer’s disease."

http://www.indepthinfo.com/curry/health-benefits.shtml

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 02:19:57 PM »
True. Turmeric is excellent. Unfortunately most curry eaters are vegetarians and as such will still have horrible consequences as they age.

To the OP I'd just google curry recipes. Stuff is good with any kind of meat. Also good in a dip (half cup whole fat mayo + half cup whole fat Turkish yogurt + curry powder to taste)  yummy with veggies

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 02:19:14 PM »
Google Indian food Recepies

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 02:31:36 PM »
Google Indian food Recepies

Is curry the ingredient that stinks in middle-eastern food when heated?  I used to work in a office with a lot of "diversity" and some of the food coming from the lunchroom really stunk things up.
:

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 04:27:04 AM »

Is curry the ingredient that stinks in middle-eastern food when heated?  I used to work in a office with a lot of "diversity" and some of the food coming from the lunchroom really stunk things up.

No that is just how diverse people smell.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 03:00:38 PM »
Made some curry cashew chicken salad today for a friend.  Not too bad, but now I have a ton of curry powder ~  looking for some ways to use it...

Tuna fish salad  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 01:50:47 AM »
No that is just how diverse people smell.

Hahahahaha!!!