Author Topic: I’m hearing all this Arnold talk about being a fag…..  (Read 2634 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: I’m hearing all this Arnold talk about being a fag…..
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2024, 09:22:05 AM »
Hey Arnie!

Great Response!!!! OMG

I scrolled down so fast, I didn’t even see that mphgrove post. 😂

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2024, 09:26:04 AM »
I don’t think that Arnold was gay.

I do think that he did “gay for pay” though.

He kept his eyes closed.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2024, 09:27:10 AM »
There has never been talk of one person coming forward though like there has been like with Obama etc?

Those images are pretty innocent and it may even actually be gay to see something gay in them.

I agree he sold out to be powerful though.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2024, 09:46:16 AM »
I don’t think that Arnold was gay.

I do think that he did “gay for pay” though.

Same here. Def svcked a cock or two or even received one in the backdoor

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2024, 10:53:20 AM »
Thomas Minichiello obit

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/thomas-minichiello-obituary?id=36734484

Tommy was a close buddy. He used to own Mid City Gym steps away from where I grew up (literally 4 blocks away) and I remember him well. Tommy was much older than I am, as he was an older adult (in his late 50's) when I was merely a young teenager. I stayed as a member at Mid City even after he sold the gym in the late 80's. What I can tell you is that he was an honest guy. A few years back I heard from the current owners that he passed away in Florida.

Would love to know what he wrote in that book.

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2024, 11:17:00 AM »
Tommy was a close buddy. He used to own Mid City Gym steps away from where I grew up (literally 4 blocks away) and I remember him well. Tommy was much older than I am, as he was an older adult (in his late 50's) when I was merely a young teenager. I stayed as a member at Mid City even after he sold the gym in the late 80's. What I can tell you is that he was an honest guy. A few years back I heard from the current owners that he passed away in Florida.

Would love to know what he wrote in that book.

"1"

I looked for pdf or epub copy online but no luck.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2024, 12:10:37 PM »
From a few old posts of mine, I'm feeling too lazy to edit together better -

From Lacey Rich (Old time connected gay) -

"At the premiere of Pumping Iron, Tom Minchello had a friend named Margie, who wanted to make it with Arnold. Tom told Margie Arnie's
room number. She went to the suite and knocked on the door. The door opened to a darkened room. Margie could see that a light was on in the bedroom and she could hear moans. She crept to the other door . What does she see; Nothing, but Charles Gaines (author of Pumping Iron & Stay Hungry) and the great Austrian oak with his heels spread to Jesus. She quickly backed up and hurriedly left. By the time she reach the lobby she was in hysterics telling everyone that Arnold was upstairs being f$$ked by a man. I guess that taught Arnie to lock the door."

-------------------

He mis spells the name, but the guy is Tom Minichiello, who owned Mid City Gym.  He had a book called "Bodybuilders, Drugs, and Sex" where he tells a version of it. Over the years the rumor above got spread around, some say it was Gaines, some say Butler, but the rumor has always been that Arnold went gay for one of the guys from Pumping Iron, and Minichiello saw it.

Bob Bonham heard it was Butler - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=306303.msg4391490#msg4391490 .

--------------------

Tom Minichiello in the Jun 1992 edition of Spy Magazine mentioned that Arnold was connected to Paco Arce, and Arce had pictures of him that Arnold posed for privately - (https://books.google.com/books?id=K4N6CoFaMwQC&pg=PA8&dq=Tom+Minichiello+arnold+gay+spy&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRyLPK7Z3tAhWrQzABHWtjAXEQ6AEwAHoECAAQAg#v=onepage&q=Tom%20Minichiello%20arnold%20gay%20spy&f=false) .

Arce was a millionaire from Spain that was flamingly gay. He'd take briefcases of money around to all the big contests, and try and get bodybuilders to hang out. One of the photos he had of Arnold supposedly has him lounging around in his underwear reading Playgirl magazine -  https://books.google.com/books?id=Xa7j5ofHW0EC&pg=PA63&dq=Paco+Arce+bodybuilding&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwioyIqa753tAhWeRzABHUENAj8Q6AEwAXoECAIQAg#v=onepage&q=Paco%20Arce%20bodybuilding&f=false .

Paco is the guy in the red trunks seen in this famous schmoe shot -

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2024, 12:14:36 PM »
From a few old posts of mine, I'm feeling too lazy to edit together better -

From Lacey Rich (Old time connected gay) -

"At the premiere of Pumping Iron, Tom Minchello had a friend named Margie, who wanted to make it with Arnold. Tom told Margie Arnie's
room number. She went to the suite and knocked on the door. The door opened to a darkened room. Margie could see that a light was on in the bedroom and she could hear moans. She crept to the other door . What does she see; Nothing, but Charles Gaines (author of Pumping Iron & Stay Hungry) and the great Austrian oak with his heels spread to Jesus. She quickly backed up and hurriedly left. By the time she reach the lobby she was in hysterics telling everyone that Arnold was upstairs being f$$ked by a man. I guess that taught Arnie to lock the door."

-------------------

He mis spells the name, but the guy is Tom Minichiello, who owned Mid City Gym.  He had a book called "Bodybuilders, Drugs, and Sex" where he tells a version of it. Over the years the rumor above got spread around, some say it was Gaines, some say Butler, but the rumor has always been that Arnold went gay for one of the guys from Pumping Iron, and Minichiello saw it.

Bob Bonham heard it was Butler - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=306303.msg4391490#msg4391490 .

--------------------

Tom Minichiello in the Jun 1992 edition of Spy Magazine mentioned that Arnold was connected to Paco Arce, and Arce had pictures of him that Arnold posed for privately - (https://books.google.com/books?id=K4N6CoFaMwQC&pg=PA8&dq=Tom+Minichiello+arnold+gay+spy&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRyLPK7Z3tAhWrQzABHWtjAXEQ6AEwAHoECAAQAg#v=onepage&q=Tom%20Minichiello%20arnold%20gay%20spy&f=false) .

Arce was a millionaire from Spain that was flamingly gay. He'd take briefcases of money around to all the big contests, and try and get bodybuilders to hang out. One of the photos he had of Arnold supposedly has him lounging around in his underwear reading Playgirl magazine -  https://books.google.com/books?id=Xa7j5ofHW0EC&pg=PA63&dq=Paco+Arce+bodybuilding&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwioyIqa753tAhWeRzABHUENAj8Q6AEwAXoECAIQAg#v=onepage&q=Paco%20Arce%20bodybuilding&f=false .

Paco is the guy in the red trunks seen in this famous schmoe shot -

You know damn well that Arnold got his greedy hands on one of those cash filled briefcases 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2024, 12:20:21 PM »

There’s lust in those eyes

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2024, 01:19:29 PM »
There’s cash in those briefcases

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2024, 01:23:36 PM »
Arnold left us a subtle clue in one of his films that he got the briefcase

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2024, 01:25:58 PM »
Hollywood’s plan: take the star of Terminator, Commando, Predator, and Twins ... and feminize him in front of the world.

Hollywood elite were laughing their asses off at Arnold when they easily talked him into dressing up as a woman....  a pregnant woman.

And yet he refused to make Predator 2. I'll never forgive him for that.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2024, 01:26:33 PM »
Everything we needed to know....

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2024, 01:32:14 PM »
Lmao!!!!

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2024, 02:04:34 PM »
LOL, from the Getbig Archives  ;D

Where the fuck is his left hand?   :o

Haha!

It seems to have disappeared into the Coalsack Nebula, the most asstronomically vast of all dark nebulas. The Coalsack is located at a distance of approximately three inches from Nubret's Crotch constellation. An enthusiatic amateur scientist, "Paco" went on a sinister (hence his left hand) exploratory mission to retrieve empirical confirmation for his personal log. The Coalsack exists as dark matter, some of which is not observable, and, furthermore, it's impossible to resist the Coalsack's gravitational attraction: i.e., it's very tight, uncharted, and unplumbed. Note Nubret's inchoate smirk in the company of gleaming grins, a contrast that suggests a hint of surprise and discomfort. But, hey, steaks and unlimited shrimp cocktails were on "Paco" that evening, and death erases all. 

JW: Tonight, the usual place.
It'll be you and Manny (Perry). Szkalak won't do it, farkin' bastard!
Ben's pissed, and you know how that makes him.

LF: Shit.

JW: Look, wear the Sambo make up and blow out your hair, you know, to match Manny.
9:45PM, understand: nine…forty…five!
See Mentzer back there for the Mute Slave of Saint-Domingue outfit.
Don't fuck it up.

LF: Uh-huh.

;D

Left to hug pillows from selfish neglect, long suffering Franco struggles to accept why the satisfied Oak does not reciprocate that element of their intimacy.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2024, 02:54:28 PM »
Franco’s face LOL

Worried?

Disappointed?

Sad?

Regret?

Intimidated?

Disbelief?

Getting mentally prepared?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2024, 03:43:12 PM »
As Rich Piana said, "Whatever it takes goddamit."

Got to respect Arnold for the grind.

From all the rumours, it seems like he would just close his eyes and be the bottom for the cash/power. Whereas he loved fucking women. So definitely it was just gay for pay/embracing the grind.

I'd like to think that him and franco were just friends.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2024, 07:57:23 PM »
Same here. Def svcked a cock or two or even received one in the backdoor
what makes you say that

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2024, 10:51:42 PM »
As Rich Piana said, "Whatever it takes goddamit."

Got to respect Arnold for the grind.

From all the rumours, it seems like he would just close his eyes and be the bottom for the cash/power. Whereas he loved fucking women. So definitely it was just gay for pay/embracing the grind.

I'd like to think that him and franco were just friends.

Arnold is incapable of being a friend to someone. He's a self centered psycho. I bet he hung with Franco because he wanted someone around that would make him feel superior. Like hot chicks hang out with not so hot ones.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2024, 11:57:53 PM »
I met Dr Michael Walczak on English Bay Beach in Vancouver, BC in July 1970. I had just won Mr Canada and Mike came up to me and introduced himself. I knew who he was from the magazines. He prescribed steroids to many bodybuilders. He said I looked good and if I came to LA to train I could be a Mr Universe in 6 months. No homo here so I wasn’t interested. We talked about the bodybuilders in California and he mentioned several well known champions who were gay. Joe, and many of the champions he trained. He listed so many that I doubted what he said was true. I enjoyed talking with him and invited him to dinner at my place. I told him I had to call my wife  first. For some inexplicable reason he wasn’t interested and that was the last time I saw him.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2024, 12:05:38 AM »
Arnold is incapable of being a friend to someone. He's a self centered psycho. I bet he hung with Franco because he wanted someone around that would make him feel superior. Like hot chicks hang out with not so hot ones.
why do you think he’s psycho?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2024, 12:46:38 AM »
I met Dr Michael Walczak on English Bay Beach in Vancouver, BC in July 1970. I had just won Mr Canada and Mike came up to me and introduced himself. I knew who he was from the magazines. He prescribed steroids to many bodybuilders. He said I looked good and if I came to LA to train I could be a Mr Universe in 6 months. No homo here so I wasn’t interested. We talked about the bodybuilders in California and he mentioned several well known champions who were gay. Joe, and many of the champions he trained. He listed so many that I doubted what he said was true. I enjoyed talking with him and invited him to dinner at my place. I told him I had to call my wife  first. For some inexplicable reason he wasn’t interested and that was the last time I saw him.
Who did he name that we don't already know?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2024, 02:35:15 AM »
Who did he name that we don't already know?

He mentioned AS and many more. I found that hard to believe yet, since he was gay, he should know!

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2024, 04:01:23 AM »
He mentioned AS and many more. I found that hard to believe yet, since he was gay, he should know!

Well, it was the crazy seventies where everybody was doing everything so it is remotely possible some of the guys went through a stage where they were doing more than just the grind. Did he mention FZ? There was a vague rumor circulating back then about a wild party over in Hawaii and those two names cropped up. Cannot remember other names. I dismissed it as BS but remotely possible.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2024, 06:05:13 AM »
Many think arnold doing that oui shoot as being gay or gay for pay.
Barbara Outland his first gf in America has slated him on every aspect possible in her book, quite scathing,  says he's no way homosexual, if he'd done anything like that I have no doubt she'd have dished as she told about his disgust towards gays, she made him chill about his attitude.