Author Topic: Big legs  (Read 33057 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Big legs
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2011, 03:02:06 PM »
 :o

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2011, 03:03:35 PM »
 :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2011, 03:09:36 PM »
 :)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2011, 03:14:01 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2011, 03:47:04 PM »
This thread reminds me that I live in the wrong continent (Europe...), no chicas here like this  :'(

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2011, 04:19:08 PM »
Keep them coming che

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2011, 05:57:40 PM »

Trapped at first glance
I did a double take
A victim without a chance
Pulled in by the bait

When I caught the
Fishnet black pantyhose
Big legs show through the holes
Fishnet black pantyhose
She's out to catch you
With those fishnet pantyhose

Closer, I can't see
These drawers I could not pass
She turned toward me
Things were moving
Kinda fast, kinda fast

When I saw those
Fishnet black pantyhose
Fishnet black pantyhose
She's out to catch you
With those fishnet pantyhose...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2011, 06:08:21 PM »
 This thread fucking rules. These are my ideal women. I LOVE huge legs and ass.

I'm at work. I might have to pull my chair up close to the desk and pull off a load under the table though. I'd better get some tissue so I don't nut on my new designer suit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2011, 06:17:38 PM »

Trapped at first glance
I did a double take
A victim without a chance
Pulled in by the bait

When I caught the
Fishnet black pantyhose
Fishnet black pantyhose
She's out to catch you
With those fishnet pantyhose

Closer, I can't see
These drawers I could not pass
She turned toward me
Things were moving
Kinda fast, kinda fast

When I saw those
Fishnet black pantyhose
Fishnet black pantyhose
She's out to catch you
With those fishnet pantyhose...

Exactly, for those who didn't listen to what I posted...that is exactly what I was thinking...

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2011, 10:45:06 PM »
This thread fucking rules. These are my ideal women. I LOVE huge legs and ass.

I'm at work. I might have to pull my chair up close to the desk and pull off a load under the table though. I'd better get some tissue so I don't nut on my new designer suit.

jesus christ dude, no1 gives a fuck about you, get some real friends to talk with and shoot the shit like this.... first off you've never fucked a chick like anything in these pics unless she was a fat butterface puerto rican or dominican probably as desperate as you.  second sick designer suit bro! should i mention that im sitting in my luxury apartment overlooking the nyc skyline with 2 boxes of gucci sneakers next to me, a pair of LV millionaires, my iphone 4, my breitling navitimer world, my chain worth 5500$, 3 new pairs of SB dunk highs, two pairs of 319 dollar true religions, 4 polo tees, and im typing on my macbook pro... all purchases within the last 2 weeks except for the laptop and cell phone and shades...  wait my keys are next to me too and they say BMW

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2011, 10:48:22 PM »
jesus christ dude, no1 gives a fuck about you, get some real friends to talk with and shoot the shit like this.... first off you've never fucked a chick like anything in these pics unless she was a fat butterface puerto rican or dominican probably as desperate as you.  second sick designer suit bro! should i mention that im sitting in my luxury apartment overlooking the nyc skyline with 2 boxes of gucci sneakers next to me, a pair of LV millionaires, my iphone 4, my breitling navitimer world, my chain worth 5500$, 3 new pairs of SB dunk highs, two pairs of 319 dollar true religions, 4 polo tees, and im typing on my macbook pro... all purchases within the last 2 weeks except for the laptop and cell phone and shades...  wait my keys are next to me too and they say BMW

Dang dude i've really got you melting down huh?

Jealousy is a bitch ain't it? Didn't you say before that you're from the South? Now you're in NYC?

You are obviously a man of limited mental capacity. I pity you.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2011, 10:55:22 PM »
Dang dude i've really got you melting down huh?

Jealousy is a bitch ain't it? Didn't you say before that you're from the South? Now you're in NYC?

You are obviously a man of limited mental capacity. I pity you.

Go ahead reread my posts , fuckin retard.. holy shit, dude do you have any friends in real life?

what the f u c k would i be jealous of? i just hate your gay ass screen name and your fucking pointless posts... melting down? im posted up watchin fuckin gangland smokin sour, fuckin lame,, 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2011, 10:55:32 PM »
>:(

Gotta go now........HRT just kicked in!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2011, 11:00:21 PM »
Go ahead reread my posts , fuckin retard.. holy shit, dude do you have any friends in real life?

what the f u c k would i be jealous of? i just hate your gay ass screen name and your fucking pointless posts... melting down? im posted up watchin fuckin gangland smokin sour, fuckin lame,, 

You sound bitter. The bitterness of a man who helplessly fails in life.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »
You sound bitter. The bitterness of a man who helplessly fails in life.

dude , this is like textbook internet beef, read all of my posts, does it look like i fail in life... IM RICH TALL HANDSOME MUSCULAR AND YES I WILL SAY IT SINCE U DID I HAVE A BIGGER THAN AVERAGE PENIS.  im not all for the typing buddy, fuckin keyboard warrior but i will say this, log onto chat roullete, position ur webcam to your closet, put a chair in the closet and stand on it, proceed to hang yourself with a rope or belt , this will guarantee that you get your internet notoriety that you oh so crave for, matter of fact put a gay little black flag with a red star on it so we will all know it is you! now you can kill 2 birds with one stone, kill yourself while gaining internet fame

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2011, 11:07:16 PM »

dude , this is like textbook internet beef, read all of my posts, does it look like i fail in life... IM RICH TALL HANDSOME MUSCULAR AND YES I WILL SAY IT SINCE U DID I HAVE A BIGGER THAN AVERAGE PENIS.  im not all for the typing buddy, fuckin keyboard warrior but i will say this, log onto chat roullete, position ur webcam to your closet, put a chair in the closet and stand on it, proceed to hang yourself with a rope or belt , this will guarantee that you get your internet notoriety that you oh so crave for, matter of fact put a gay little black flag with a red star on it so we will all know it is you! now you can kill 2 birds with one stone, kill yourself while gaining internet fame

You take yourself really seriously. Your ego is blowing up right now. It's funny to watch.

Post up some pics to prove that you are rich and handsome and all that shit. I bet you are exagerating big time.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2011, 11:09:05 PM »
lol my ego is there but i def dont take my self too seriously , give me a break buddy im 23, yes i am cocky as fuck. not a miserable prick like ur self though.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2011, 11:13:08 PM »
lol my ego is there but i def dont take my self too seriously , give me a break buddy im 23, yes i am cocky as fuck. not a miserable prick like ur self though.

You are totally insecure. Typical insecure asshole who considers himself "cocky", but he really just acts cocky to hide his enormous insecurities and vulnerabilities. Have fun living your life like that dude. Maybe you'll become a grown man when you hit your late 20's?

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2011, 11:19:55 PM »
hahaha alrite man really im done arguing with you, by the time i am your age i will have a beautiful wife and possibly a family not posting on getbig sitting in a lonely den in southeast thailand.  fuckin herb, my friend i said i am cocky because ALL KIDS IN THEIR EARLY 20's ARE COCKY, you really must be a moron. im outttt

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2011, 11:20:03 PM »
   ttt

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2011, 11:25:23 PM »
hahaha alrite man really im done arguing with you, by the time i am your age i will have a beautiful wife and possibly a family not posting on getbig sitting in a lonely den in southeast thailand.  fuckin herb, my friend i said i am cocky because ALL KIDS IN THEIR EARLY 20's ARE COCKY, you really must be a moron. im outttt

That's right. Get the fuck outta here bitch.

When you're 30 you'll be dead or in prison.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2011, 11:35:37 PM »
That's right. Get the fuck outta here bitch.

When you're 30 you'll be dead or in prison.

Or sitting on a private beach in DR with 5 million in the bank while your mom is waiting to get ghetto gagged in the villa.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2011, 11:38:32 PM »
Or sitting on a private beach in DR with 5 million in the bank while your mom is waiting to get ghetto gagged in the villa.

Every 23 year old thinks that they will be rich and successful when they are 30.

For most, that's not how it works though.

Good luck, you'll probably fail, but maybe you'll be a lucky one kid.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2011, 11:40:58 PM »
well you're right according to statistics but i've already got a few things working in my favor right now so that claim isnt true, sorry pal im not some hick sitting in a shack in the midwest.  I just I can sustain a successful business, thats the hard part.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2011, 11:45:01 PM »
well you're right according to statistics but i've already got a few things working in my favor right now so that claim isnt true, sorry pal im not some hick sitting in a shack in the midwest.  I just I can sustain a successful business, thats the hard part.

The world is full of people just like you. Young people with a little bit going for them. Trying to climb to the top. All with a sense of entitlement, all wanting the best. Millions and millions of people just like you.

Most of them fail. Keep that fighting spirit though, maybe you'll at least stay out of prison, for you that'll be good enough.