Author Topic: Alge Crumpler to the pats...  (Read 2473 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Alge Crumpler to the pats...
« on: March 24, 2010, 05:56:48 PM »
Heard it here first...He is getting older but is still a big producer, I thought that watson or whoever the pats tight end did a decent job last year but I think this will make their passing game that much better.

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Alge Crumpler to the pats...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 06:44:53 PM »
Heard it here first...He is getting older but is still a big producer, I thought that watson or whoever the pats tight end did a decent job last year but I think this will make their passing game that much better.
I know TIGHT ENDS  and he bores me.
((-::

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 07:56:58 PM »
I know TIGHT ENDS  and he bores me.
whitten is a good tight end no doubt he is up there with owen daniels for sure  ;)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 08:07:19 PM »
whitten is a good tight end no doubt he is up there with owen daniels for sure  ;)
With?   Naaaaaaaaa!   Above and beyond Daniels!   our backup TE may be better than Daniels once he finds his brain!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 08:23:07 PM »
With?   Naaaaaaaaa!   Above and beyond Daniels!   our backup TE may be better than Daniels once he finds his brain!
LOL in your dreams sucka

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 10:32:52 AM »
Crumpler is shot. Nothing left in the tank.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 11:05:52 AM »
He's shot becasue he carried ATL and UNC all those years. Vick got all the credit but Alge did all the work.

body88

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 02:02:40 PM »

False. Not as a situational redzone target and as a blocker (which is why he is there). I don't think anyone is expecting Crumpler to be a big addition to the team; more of sub package kind of addition. I'm all for it, the Pats need some vets, they went from being really old to super young and there aren't alot of leaders on the team.

Tha said, the Patriots will either draft a new tight end or trade for Greg Olson. They have a 1st, 3 2nd's + the Raidors 2011 first round choice.

body88

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 02:05:39 PM »

Watson is the only Pats 1st round draft choice I'd call a dissapointment over the last decade. I say that because he it a total athletic freak (see the video below - I'm talking athletic mutant), and he never turned into a player like Gates or Whitten. That said, he was a good starter, just not a pro bowl type.

Watch this video. Keep in mind Watson is 6-3 250 AND he runs into the ref before the hit.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 03:46:47 PM »
He's not as good as Witten    or Bennett!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2010, 03:48:23 PM »
False. Not as a situational redzone target and as a blocker (which is why he is there). I don't think anyone is expecting Crumpler to be a big addition to the team; more of sub package kind of addition. I'm all for it, the Pats need some vets, they went from being really old to super young and there aren't alot of leaders on the team.

Tha said, the Patriots will either draft a new tight end or trade for Greg Olson. They have a 1st, 3 2nd's + the Raidors 2011 first round choice.

The Pats don't throw to the TE that much anyway. You know what, though? You've convinced me otherwise. Crumpler should prosper with Brady chucking him the ball in the redzone. I predict 4-6 TD catches for Crumpler this year. It wasn't that long ago that Crumpler was amongst the NFL's best TE's.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2010, 03:50:32 PM »

If the Raiders give NE Olson, they better give Dallas that CB Ashmunooojojoijho!