Author Topic: Will the Dallas Cowboys win the Super Bowl next year?  (Read 8572 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Will the Dallas Cowboys win the Super Bowl next year?
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2010, 06:41:06 PM »
one of your players dating jessica is an accomplishment for the cowboys?

thanksgiving?  the lions play then too

michael jackson halftime show?  should the bills be proud of that too?

you aren't making sense

E
All of that together (the whole package) make Dallas the greatest....I'm sorry  THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE NFL.  If it STILL doesn't make sense to you, maybe YOUR team doesn't have those accomplishments all in one.
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2010, 06:43:58 PM »
are you 2 argueing over which team is better that steelers and the boys?

No   not me  there is no argument   comparing the Steelers to Dallas is like comparing Ali to Lennox Lewis.  Sure lewis was great but Ali was THE GREATEST!!!!
  Steelers are boring   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz  wake me. ::)

THEY BOTH BLOW  ;D  ;)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2010, 06:48:38 PM »
there is no argument

the rings speak for themselves

E
Rings aren't enough.   Dallas is a much better market.  The STADIUM says it all.   Much bigger  and better than that HS looking stadium in Pittsburgh.   Too small too cold and NO CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!!!    Hell Bradshaws your last GREAT QB!!!!!    And the Bus and Franco were nothing as special as Tony D and Emmitt.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2010, 06:54:40 PM »
The Irvins, the Newtons, and every other Cowboy who was arrested for being a crackhead, criminal, and overall degenerate.   :D 

Seriously, they were great in the 90s.  That time period is long gone.  Now, they're just a mediocre team that occasionally makes the playoffs. 

Irvin and Newt were criminals but all that made the headlines because THEY WERE COWBOYS who had won 3 SUPER BOWLS ...so yes it made the headlines.  If they played for one of those 3rd wrld teams it'd have been swept under the turf. Yeah a mediocre team with fans in every country in the world. Add the Philipeans and the African countries now!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2010, 06:59:49 PM »
we'd be gauranteed to make it every year if the texans replaced the ravens :P

E
Its all a picnic in the AFC. Its all war in the NFC East!  Washington was the worst but they can turn it all around in a couple of years with a new QB. The G-men can play dead one year then fall into another SB title like that...Philly will always be tuff to beat. And then there's DALLAS !!!!!! :o

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2010, 07:01:23 PM »
I tried that last seaon and was sadly disappointed...I had peterson and sproles for the majority of the season and had portis(bust) and mendenhall before he started going off...and then some 2nd and 3rd teir recievers

Peterson and sproles both were unreliable throughout the season Id have weeks when Id rock and weeks when I literally got no production from them...going back to my winning ways and drafting one good reliable back and good recievers and qb and then finding ppl with good match ups to fill in the weak spots from week to week
Only fans who cheer for boring teams play fantasy football.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2010, 07:04:44 PM »
so you've been to the south east of china?

even if that's true, you can have that

I'll take the rings :-*

E
The city of Oxnard just did cart wheels finding out part of Dallas's camp with yet again be there.   Not Dallas, not anywhere in Tx   but here in Cali .....where there are millions of Cowboys fans ,,,if they picked Harrisburgh it'd be the same way!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2010, 07:09:48 PM »
I agree barber before last season was probably my favorite running back to watch...he ran like he was pissed off at ppl and out to take out his anger on the first person he saw...alot of fun to watch...

your running game still wont help you when you come to Houston bud...ryans, cushing, diles, williams just to name a few are going to stop that and then all you have is Tony "I choke" romo and who? austin and whitten  ;D

Yeah   I luv Cush.......hopefully we keep him away. Ryans is ok...Williams will be a non factor  we'll just tell Flozell he gets a free pizza if he keeps Williams off Romo.   But in the passing game Wittin and Austin are really all you need.   Crayton (aka Lamar Odom) usually shows up to save the day   and Roy? uhhh we'll have to wait and see.  But I don't see us losing ANY games in the State of Texas this year from Sept all the way to Feb 2011!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2010, 07:15:42 PM »
and youd probably never make it if you replaced the texans in our division  :P

but we would definitely make the playoffs in your division  ;)

the record 6th super bowl was won last year, playing against your division

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2010, 07:16:27 PM »
All of that together (the whole package) make Dallas the greatest....I'm sorry  THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE NFL.  If it STILL doesn't make sense to you, maybe YOUR team doesn't have those accomplishments all in one.

none of those are accomplishments ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2010, 07:18:37 PM »
Rings aren't enough.   Dallas is a much better market.  The STADIUM says it all.   Much bigger  and better than that HS looking stadium in Pittsburgh.   Too small too cold and NO CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!!!    Hell Bradshaws your last GREAT QB!!!!!    And the Bus and Franco were nothing as special as Tony D and Emmitt.

haha why aren't rings "enough"

because it kills your argument

rings > anything ridiculous you can come up with

though i encourage you to keep telling yourself otherwise, it's the only way you can sleep at night ;)

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2010, 07:20:02 PM »
none of those are accomplishments ::)

E
To a Dallas Cowboys fan it is. Not one of THOSE OTHER  football team fans!    There are all the other teams and then there are THE DALLAS COWBOYS!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2010, 07:23:24 PM »
haha why aren't rings "enough"

because it kills your argument

rings > anything ridiculous you can come up with

though i encourage you to keep telling yourself otherwise, it's the only way you can sleep at night ;)

E
5 Rings along with hot cheerleaders...a hot spanking stadium....a multi known QB  and a great history make up more GREATER THAN THE boring ass Steelers. So no 6 Rings aren't enough.   You gotta do more.   Hell the Eagles own your whole state and they can't even win ONE SUPER BOWL with TO!!!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2010, 08:27:11 PM »
Its all a picnic in the AFC. Its all war in the NFC East!  Washington was the worst but they can turn it all around in a couple of years with a new QB. The G-men can play dead one year then fall into another SB title like that...Philly will always be tuff to beat. And then there's DALLAS !!!!!! :o
LOL except for the afc south

colts
titans
texans
jags

pretty rough division

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2010, 08:28:36 PM »
Yeah   I luv Cush.......hopefully we keep him away. Ryans is ok...Williams will be a non factor  we'll just tell Flozell he gets a free pizza if he keeps Williams off Romo.   But in the passing game Wittin and Austin are really all you need.   Crayton (aka Lamar Odom) usually shows up to save the day   and Roy? uhhh we'll have to wait and see.  But I don't see us losing ANY games in the State of Texas this year from Sept all the way to Feb 2011!
I do too, hopefully he can stay healthy that guy is all over the freaking field...crayton is a non factor, williams seemed to be coming around a little bit i think he benefited from the austin hysteria

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »
I do too, hopefully he can stay healthy that guy is all over the freaking field...crayton is a non factor, williams seemed to be coming around a little bit i think he benefited from the austin hysteria
NON Factor ????   ok    We shall see.    Crayton is a true pro.   I trust him more than I trust Witten   and ya know I trust Witten. But Crayton was a QB in college which allows him to know what Romo is thinking when he IS thinking.  Crayton was forced to play 2nd fiddle to Roy...and then after a mum   was taken away from punt returns....but after an injury or 2   he got his chance at PR again   and took 2 to the house.   People take him for granted as he is not a TO   but he reminds me of Washingtons Gary Clark during the Monk   and Ricky Sanders era.
Biut I will let PC know you said he IS A NON FACTOR when he gets to Oxnard.  i am sure the Houston CB's will thank you!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2010, 08:37:13 PM »
LOL except for the afc south

colts
titans
texans
jags

pretty rough division
When their heads are straight  Indy could washout that whole division.  But their coach is gone.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2010, 10:03:04 PM »
NON Factor ????   ok    We shall see.    Crayton is a true pro.   I trust him more than I trust Witten   and ya know I trust Witten. But Crayton was a QB in college which allows him to know what Romo is thinking when he IS thinking.  Crayton was forced to play 2nd fiddle to Roy...and then after a mum   was taken away from punt returns....but after an injury or 2   he got his chance at PR again   and took 2 to the house.   People take him for granted as he is not a TO   but he reminds me of Washingtons Gary Clark during the Monk   and Ricky Sanders era.
Biut I will let PC know you said he IS A NON FACTOR when he gets to Oxnard.  i am sure the Houston CB's will thank you!
LOL he is a good player Ill give you that he isnt the playmaker he is dependable for sure but he is certainly not andre johnson... ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2010, 01:19:13 PM »
5 Rings along with hot cheerleaders...a hot spanking stadium....a multi known QB  and a great history make up more GREATER THAN THE boring ass Steelers. So no 6 Rings aren't enough.   You gotta do more.   Hell the Eagles own your whole state and they can't even win ONE SUPER BOWL with TO!!!!!!

hahaha are you really that delusional or just extremely superficial? 

eagles own the whole state? LOL the steeler hate never gets old, i guess that's what happens when your team has more rings than everybody else ;D

"our team has been irrelevant for 15 years, but hey we have cheerleaders and a nice stadium" ::) ::)

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2010, 03:42:39 PM »
hahaha are you really that delusional or just extremely superficial? 

eagles own the whole state? LOL the steeler hate never gets old, i guess that's what happens when your team has more rings than everybody else ;D

"our team has been irrelevant for 15 years, but hey we have cheerleaders and a nice stadium" ::) ::)

E
No one hates the Steelers! There's nothing to hate on.   They are just some old  team thats been around so long they've racked up 6 Super Bowl Titles!   There is no hate for them  ...unlike Dallas, who EVERYONE hates on....for all different reasons . And most of the hate is on the positive side if you really think about it.  So yes our team has been (allegedly) irrelevant for the last 15 years....but like Madden said we have fans (mostly band wagon) everywhere for so many different reasons.  But having the best looking cheerleaders along with the BIGGEST STADIUM adds to more fun at being a Cowboys fan. But whose bragging?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2010, 03:46:27 PM »
LOL he is a good player Ill give you that he isnt the playmaker he is dependable for sure but he is certainly not andre johnson... ;)

2 Punt returns in 2 weeks is proof he's a playmaker if we NEED  him to be. IF PC started and was the ONLY WR on the team   like Dre is on Houston, Crayton would have those stats  but when you have TO, Roy Williams, Austin, Glenn and all the others your forced to accept whats given.  He's complained about it (he's louder at times more that Owens was but controllable) but he knows his place.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2010, 04:03:22 PM »
No one hates the Steelers! There's nothing to hate on.   They are just some old  team thats been around so long they've racked up 6 Super Bowl Titles!   There is no hate for them  ...unlike Dallas, who EVERYONE hates on....for all different reasons . And most of the hate is on the positive side if you really think about it.  So yes our team has been (allegedly) irrelevant for the last 15 years....but like Madden said we have fans (mostly band wagon) everywhere for so many different reasons.  But having the best looking cheerleaders along with the BIGGEST STADIUM adds to more fun at being a Cowboys fan. But whose bragging?

there have been 44 super bowls, cowboys have been around for all of them ::)

nobody cares about your ONE YEAR OLD stadium and cheerleaders, but keep telling yourself otherwise if it makes you feel better about them being a joke for 15 years

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2010, 06:58:19 PM »
there have been 44 super bowls, cowboys have been around for all of them ::)

nobody cares about your ONE YEAR OLD stadium and cheerleaders, but keep telling yourself otherwise if it makes you feel better about them being a joke for 15 years

E
The world cares about the BIGGEST BADDEST SPORTS FACILITY!!!!      As fot our CHEERLEADERS,  CMT LOVES THEM  5 yrs THAT SHOW HAS BEEN THE BOMB!!!!!    The day the NFL holds a Super Bowl in that miniture ICE BOX  Pittsburgh calls a stadium, I will care about their stadium. And until they can find one lady in the city under 225lbs to cheer for them you'll never know the fun of having arguably (LAKER GALS AREN'T BAD EITHER) the best cheerleaders in the world!

newmom

« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2010, 07:03:00 PM »
my sweatshirt..Hope ya like it regmac

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2010, 07:04:19 PM »
compare that     to this    little thang :-\