Author Topic: Robert Burneika The Verdict  (Read 21232 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Robert Burneika The Verdict
« on: July 26, 2009, 03:32:29 PM »
Robert Burneika GOT 3RD place in the superheavyweight division.I want to thank you guys for your positive words and support.I only met Robert Burneika about 5 months go through another freak, a powerlifter friend of mine Eric who owns Muscle Blvd here in town.Eric said, John you got to see this guy, he has 24" arms and he ios 300lbs.So I went and met with Eric and Robert Burneika.After meeting with Robert Burneika I wanted to immdeiatly wanted to endorse and work with him.Robert Burneika has done 2 bodybuilding shows when I met him, and now he has only done 4 shows.
After only doing 4 bodybuilding, and for him to take 3rd place at the USA, is unheard of.I personal think he could have won the show.When I started working with Robert Burneika he knew nothing about carb cycling, or sodium loading.He would just eat clean for shows.Anybody who knows anything about bodybuilding is the only way to such a guy inm is to go low carbs, and rotate them.We would rotate his carbs anywhere ffrom 50-150, then he would carb load at 400 grams sometimes once a week.Considering Robert Burneika hasnt done but 2 shows before I met him, and I have never worked with him for a show before.I have only known him 5 months.After this show I think we learned alot about his body and we did what we were set out to do get him exposure.Robert Burneika has a photo shoot with MD today, then on Monday, he has a photo shoot, with Flex, and Muscle and Fitness.
I predict Robert Burneika will be a pro bodybuilder within one year.He will make a great pro,per Dave Palumbo, and Steve Weinberger

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Robert Burneika The Verdict
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »
Robert Burneika GOT 3RD place in the superheavyweight division.I want to thank you guys for your positive words and support.I only met Robert Burneika about 5 months go through another freak, a powerlifter friend of mine Eric who owns Muscle Blvd here in town.Eric said, John you got to see this guy, he has 24" arms and he ios 300lbs.So I went and met with Eric and Robert Burneika.After meeting with Robert Burneika I wanted to immdeiatly wanted to endorse and work with him.Robert Burneika has done 2 bodybuilding shows when I met him, and now he has only done 4 shows.
After only doing 4 bodybuilding, and for him to take 3rd place at the USA, is unheard of.I personal think he could have won the show.When I started working with Robert Burneika he knew nothing about carb cycling, or sodium loading.He would just eat clean for shows.Anybody who knows anything about bodybuilding is the only way to such a guy inm is to go low carbs, and rotate them.We would rotate his carbs anywhere ffrom 50-150, then he would carb load at 400 grams sometimes once a week.Considering Robert Burneika hasnt done but 2 shows before I met him, and I have never worked with him for a show before.I have only known him 5 months.After this show I think we learned alot about his body and we did what we were set out to do get him exposure.Robert Burneika has a photo shoot with MD today, then on Monday, he has a photo shoot, with Flex, and Muscle and Fitness.
I predict Robert Burneika will be a pro bodybuilder within one year.He will make a great pro,per Dave Palumbo, and Steve Weinberger
Who?  :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 03:45:25 PM »
                            fucking beast!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 03:47:11 PM »
Who?  :D
I'm getting this guy confused with Robert Blake from the Barreta Series is this who we are talking about chimps? :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 04:01:14 PM »
great physique, strong too..

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 04:02:51 PM »
Narrow Clavicles, wide waist, stick a fork in him hes done.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »
Smoot as glass no cuts

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 05:59:58 PM »
He was hard, those pics dont do him any justice.The lighting of those shots dont show his detail.Robert was shredded, but he was hard, his glutes had stridations.He just needs to tightes up a lil bit, which if he used Cytodren, that would have helped.We couldnt find any.Hany swears by Cytodren and calls it his secret weapon.
He also needs to bring up his inner thighs, and hamstrings.
But Like I said before he was a strong man up until late 2006, so he has been only bodybuilding 2 1/2 years.
I think with about a years worth of work, to bring up his weak body parts, add more detail to his mass, and work on his posing, he will be a great pro.He is a diamond in the rough,once he gets it all together he will give alot of pro bodybuilders some serious grief

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2009, 06:36:51 PM »
Narrow Clavicles, wide waist, stick a fork in him hes done.

Can't stick a fork in somebody claiming they're done, when they haven't even started. Apparently, GetItOnNY thinks he will start eventually...I disagree.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »
He was hard, those pics dont do him any justice.The lighting of those shots dont show his detail.Robert was shredded, but he was hard, his glutes had stridations.He just needs to tightes up a lil bit, which if he used Cytodren, that would have helped.We couldnt find any.Hany swears by Cytodren and calls it his secret weapon.
But Like I said before he was a strong man up until late 2006, so he has been only bodybuilding 2 1/2 years.
I think with about a years worth of work, to bring up his weak body parts, add more detail to his mass, and work on his posing, he will be a great pro.He is a diamond in the rough,once he gets it all together he will give alot of pro bodybuilders some serious grief
i wouldnt ever use cytadren

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »
by Bill Roberts - Cytadren, at moderate doses, is a fairly effective inhibitor of aromatase and a weak inhibitor of desmolase (an enzyme needed for the production of all steroids), and at higher doses becomes an effective inhibitor of desmolase. It is therefore useful when using aromatizable steroids, though it is not the drug of choice for this purpose.

Inhibition of desmolase -- the undesired side effect of Cytadren -- will lead, at least temporarily, to decreased production of cortisol. Contrary to the other claims, there is no evidence, nor good reason to believe, that reducing cortisol below normal would be of benefit to the weight training athlete, and considerable evidence that it is a bad idea. Thus, desmolase inhibition is to be avoided.

The claim that Cytadren significantly inhibits natural production of testosterone is not correct. The desmolase step is rate limiting for the production of cortisol, but not for testosterone: thus, a slowing of desmolase activity does not slow production of testosterone significantly. However, the conclusion that natural athletes should not use Cytadren is correct, but for a different reason. Natural athletes have no need of the antiaromatase activity, and the anti-desmolase activity, reducing cortisol below normal, is not desirable. It would only be desirable if cortisol levels were abnormally high, which should not be the case.

The claim that 2-4 tablets per day (500-1000 mg) should be taken is extraordinarily bad advice. I do not believe that more than 250 mg/day should be taken, and that should be taken very carefully, divided into 125 mg (half a tab) in the morning, and 62.5 mg (quarter tab) six and twelve hours after that. The two days on on, two days off idea is also not a good one, since that gives no antiaromatase activity half of the time.

It has been demonstrated that 250 mg/day is not much less effective than 1000 mg/day in inhibiting aromatase, but the smaller dose results in much less desmolase inhibition.

If desmolase has been substantially inhibited and then this is suddenly discontinued, cortisol rebound occurs. While the dosing protocol given above generally allows the user to stop "cold turkey," since desmolase inhibition is low, tapering down is nonetheless a good idea, and is in fact necessary if, inadvisedly, doses higher than recommended were used.

Arimidex (anastrozole) is a superior drug and should be used instead of Cytadren if it is available and the user can afford it.

Aminoglutethimide is the chemical name of active ingredient in Cytadren. Cytadren is a registered trademark of Novartis Pharmaceuticals in the United States and/or other countries.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »
240, Cytodren should only be used for 7 days before the show, any longer is a waste.I know some guys stay on it for 2 weeks.It does give your muscle a dry and harder appearence.If you time it right it will get you hard as nails, but if you take to much it will make you overly tired and flatten you out.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 07:28:31 PM »

Cytodren is pretty hard on the liver but its an anti-estrogen.  It would make him drier I suppose but it would have had to have been done a little earlier than the day before the event.....prob a week.   

Didn't know it was back in vogue, this is something from the early 90's.
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2009, 07:48:56 PM »

Cytodren is pretty hard on the liver but its an anti-estrogen.  It would make him drier I suppose but it would have had to have been done a little earlier than the day before the event.....prob a week.   

Didn't know it was back in vogue, this is something from the early 90's.
::)

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2009, 07:50:32 PM »
if your getting your panties in a knot over a few days worth of cyto on the liver, you need to stop reading about the stuff and bsing people.   ya dont know sheeit, that it obvious.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 07:53:02 PM »
 :o

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 07:58:14 PM »
sorry NO pleasing lines or anything,,,will be pro but no impact will do gay4pay while pro to make ends meet

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2009, 07:59:58 PM »
Being on Ctyodren for a week can really pull a bodybuilder together.I have seen guys go from hard to peeled on Cytodren.It helps put the final touches on your contest prep.I think Cytodren would have made Robert dryer and harder.
But right now, right now right now Robert needs a year to bring up his hamstrings, his posing, and muscle detail.
Like a sword, thew more he trains as a bodybuilder the sharper he is going to get.
If you notice over the years a good bodybuilders doesnt always get bigger, but the quality and detail of there muscle get better

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2009, 08:01:59 PM »
Jock, the guy will never do gay for pay....Never!!!! He is a married man, who is very smart, he speak 4 diffrent languages, and his wife is a Nurse, for a well known surgeon.She makes $$$ Robert has only been bodybuilding for 2 1//2 years, before that he did strong man competitions.Give him some time to refine and shape his body.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »
::)

You're obviously too young and stupid to know about Cytodren.  This was something that bodybuilders commonly used back in the early 90's.  

But its no longer actively produced so it would be hard to obtain this product.  
A

io856

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 08:04:44 PM »
I like this physique  ;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 08:07:13 PM »
good to know smart man marryhing a nurse,,,she make good money and he can explore bbeing for carrerr something to fall back on,,,wife that is i take back gay4pay then unless he is in colset
Jock, the guy will never do gay for pay....Never!!!! He is a married man, who is very smart, he speak 4 diffrent languages, and his wife is a Nurse, for a well known surgeon.She makes $$$ Robert has only been bodybuilding for 2 1//2 years, before that he did strong man competitions.Give him some time to refine and shape his body.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 08:09:24 PM »
Vince your right they did use it in the 90's and it is hard to obtain.But alot of athletes still use it.I know Hany has his athletes use it.I used it my last show, and trust me I wouldnt compete in an open show without it.
I would say about 70% of all national level athletes use Cytodren.I think all of them would use it if they could get it or even knew about it

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 08:13:52 PM »
Jock.... Robert is a really nice guy, but he has a short fuse for muscle worshipers, and freaks.We were at the USA expo and some muscle worshiper was trying to bother him and he told him ,you need to get lost in a very stern way.
He is old school European, they dont tolerate gay men hitting on them.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 08:16:03 PM »
How many threads are you going to make about this soft-as-yogurt gut monster?  ::) His physique is innocent of shape and taper.

:P