Author Topic: Robert Burneika The Verdict  (Read 21233 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Robert Burneika The Verdict
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2009, 09:01:58 AM »

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2009, 11:49:11 AM »
T-Bombs, a carb restricted diet is a diet were your body is in ketosis, or close to it.Your restricting your carb take, and using healthy fats, like EFA's for you main energy source.Dave Palumbo Had a long talk about Ketosis and low carb diets at the Mr USA. We both agreed ,that depending on how fast your metabolism is, will greatly effect how many carbs you need to go into ketosis.I personally need Ateast 125-150 grams a day, and my body will go into ketosis.Where some guys will only need 50 grams to get to ketosis.The only reason your taking a Lil bit of carb in that day is so your brain has Glucogon
 this is created by the pancreas, it is what the brain uses for fuel.If you have no Glucogon ,you will be in a dizzy and confused state.When your on a carb restricted diet you want to take in just enough carbs to fuel your brain, enough fat for energy, and enough protein to preserve muscle tissue.On low carb diet its not uncommon for a person to take in 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb  per day.
The only way to get the "sucked in "dry "hard look ".Unless your using insulin,But thats a diffident story.Insulin is very dangerous, stupid, and ruins physiques, in my opinion.Guys  get huge on insulin, but they look puffy, and lack detail

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2009, 11:53:01 AM »
Robert Burneika GOT 3RD place in the superheavyweight division.I want to thank you guys for your positive words and support.I only met Robert Burneika about 5 months go through another freak, a powerlifter friend of mine Eric who owns Muscle Blvd here in town.Eric said, John you got to see this guy, he has 24" arms and he ios 300lbs.So I went and met with Eric and Robert Burneika.After meeting with Robert Burneika I wanted to immdeiatly wanted to endorse and work with him.Robert Burneika has done 2 bodybuilding shows when I met him, and now he has only done 4 shows.
After only doing 4 bodybuilding, and for him to take 3rd place at the USA, is unheard of.I personal think he could have won the show.When I started working with Robert Burneika he knew nothing about carb cycling, or sodium loading.He would just eat clean for shows.Anybody who knows anything about bodybuilding is the only way to such a guy inm is to go low carbs, and rotate them.We would rotate his carbs anywhere ffrom 50-150, then he would carb load at 400 grams sometimes once a week.Considering Robert Burneika hasnt done but 2 shows before I met him, and I have never worked with him for a show before.I have only known him 5 months.After this show I think we learned alot about his body and we did what we were set out to do get him exposure.Robert Burneika has a photo shoot with MD today, then on Monday, he has a photo shoot, with Flex, and Muscle and Fitness.
I predict Robert Burneika will be a pro bodybuilder within one year.He will make a great pro,per Dave Palumbo, and Steve Weinberger

Evan turned pro after his 4th show.........

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »
CT Muscle, Evan is one in a billion.There are guys like Viiny Galanti, and Grigori Atoyan Adorthus Cherry,Mike Ergas,Troy Alves, and Matt Duvall, who waited 3-10 years to get there pro card.Then you got the greats like Edgar Fletcher, Dave Palumbo, Eric Fromm,Manny Torres,and Gerrard Dente who all looked amazing but never turned pro.Its a combintaion on genetics, politics, and how much abuse your body can take.Some make it ,some dont.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2009, 01:56:56 PM »
you got the greats like  Dave Palumbo,

???

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2009, 02:12:04 PM »

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2009, 04:58:19 PM »
At the end of his career Dave Palumbo didn't have the prettiest physique, but he was the most conditioned guy, and hardest guy on  that stage.Palumbo just went a little overboard with the size, otherwise he would have been a pro.
I know you guys are going to rag on me, but Dave Palumbo would get so shredded he made all the other competitors look smooth.I competed against Dave, trust, me he was fu$#@ shredded, to the bone.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2009, 01:17:46 AM »

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2009, 10:34:30 AM »
Say what you want about Dave Palumbo, but the guy knows his sh$#.He isnt like Chad, of Hany, 2 so called gurus, that have never stepped foot on a bodybuilding stage.Dave knows what its like to suffer.Trsut me when your bodyfat is 3.5 % your suffering.The only thing keeping you going is ephdra, caffiene, or adrenaline.Because you have no energy, none!!!!.Dave knows what a person has to do, the way they feel, because he has been there.If you brought Chad or Hanys bodyfat down to 3.5% they wouldnt be able to handle it.They would either cheat, or kill themselves.
When your bodyfat is really low, you feel weak like you do when you have a bad flu virus.Your tired, your weak, and you feel like si$#.
The worse you feel though, the better you look trust me on this one.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2009, 11:07:52 AM »
Say what you want about Dave Palumbo, but the guy knows his sh$#.He isnt like Chad, of Hany, 2 so called gurus, that have never stepped foot on a bodybuilding stage.Dave knows what its like to suffer.Trsut me when your bodyfat is 3.5 % your suffering.The only thing keeping you going is ephdra, caffiene, or adrenaline.Because you have no energy, none!!!!.Dave knows what a person has to do, the way they feel, because he has been there.If you brought Chad or Hanys bodyfat down to 3.5% they wouldnt be able to handle it.They would either cheat, or kill themselves.
When your bodyfat is really low, you feel weak like you do when you have a bad flu virus.Your tired, your weak, and you feel like si$#.

I thought Chad and Hany completed before.  I know Chris Aceto and Charles Glass did.  If not, then that's pretty shocking
A

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2009, 11:23:31 AM »
I heard Hany, did, but he looked like shit, so that doesnt count.Chad's wife3 is Kim who was Mrs Olympia, but I dont think he competed

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2009, 04:14:39 PM »
.Trust me when your bodyfat is 3.5 % your suffering.The only thing keeping you going is ephdra, caffiene, or adrenaline.Because you have no energy, none!!!!......

One of the most factual and honest posts i have ever read here..........(spoken by someone who has obviously "been there!")
good stuff!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »
i used to keep my ephedra next to my bed, when dieting i would wake take two tabs without moving wait for them to kick in and then get up and get my ass in the gym before they wore off, i dont miss those days besides training i got nothing else accomplished. Not the type of thing you can do when you have buisness family etc, bodybuilding is a cruel hard sport, to do it properly there can be nothing else in your life.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2009, 08:42:47 PM »

I was at this show and got a chance to meet GetItOnNy in person. Nice guy. Jakked. Could easily get on stage himself. Proprietor of Extreme Labs.

Robert was probably the most impressive guy on stage. He didn't have the brand name going into the show like an Alvisi did or a Gee did but he will now going into the next show.

Hams and a little sharper conditioning and he will be a decent pro.

Hahaha...funniest part of the weekend. Being stuck at the airport in Vegas while striking up a conversation with Gee's  'sponsor'. Hahaha... he openly called himself his 'boss' and spoke openly about covering each and every expense from contest fees, travel fees down to his pro tan and groceries.

Dude was a gay as Blechmans hairstylist.

- Block!
?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2009, 08:51:13 PM »
Dave knows what its like to suffer.Trsut me when your bodyfat is 3.5 % your suffering.The only thing keeping you going is ephdra, caffiene, or adrenaline.Because you have no energy, none!!!!.Dave knows what a person has to do, the way they feel, because he has been there.If you brought Chad or Hanys bodyfat down to 3.5% they wouldnt be able to handle it.They would either cheat, or kill themselves.

Dude, Palumbo said many times he ate at McDonalds EVERY single day when prepping for shows, or he would wither away. Nasser said Palumbo used 15 Cytomel a day! - maybe that has something to do with it?  ;) As far as Ephedra and Caffeine keeping you going, Palumbo says he doesn't use those, afraid of the cortisol. Probably used something a bit stronger, if you know what I mean. On his board there's a whole section of different boards on how to deal with narcotic addiction. Narcotics Anonymous, Addiction doc answering questions, etc. This is not a blast on Dave just something to think about. If it true he was shooting 'bain every 15 minutes maybe that helps curb food craving and eases suffering - not to mention he "cheated" every day anyway.  :D

Also, he is supposedly basically competition ready right now, like he always is according to 'everyone', then he must be suffering 24/7/365. Coming out of jail he was competition lean.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2009, 08:55:55 PM »
  I was at this show and got a chance to meet GetItOnNy in person. Nice guy. Jakked. Could easily get on stage himself.

Please answer honestly, did he look like he hasn't touched a single tab or injection of anabolic steroids or GH for many many years like he claims?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2009, 09:00:14 PM »
Chad's wife3 is Kim who was Mrs Olympia, but I dont think he competed

Chad said he has competed but refused to show pics, even Tom Prince was begging to see the pics.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2009, 09:02:39 PM »

I'm being straight up...

He looked like a guy who if he walked in a room you would automatically assume or know that he hits the weights more seriously than the average weekend warrior or Monday night chest-club guido.

He showed me pics of his competition days and he was easily an upper national level contender. In the upper 230's probably, jakked and ripped to the bone. -Competition days.

Now he's probably around 210 or so. The general public would think he's a steroid monster. We (getbig) wouldn't be impressed but then again we are barely impressed with Zack Khan.

- Block!
?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2009, 09:14:47 PM »
I'm being straight up...

He looked like a guy who if he walked in a room you would automatically assume or know that he hits the weights more seriously than the average weekend warrior or Monday night chest-club guido.

He showed me pics of his competition days and he was easily an upper national level contender. In the upper 230's probably, jakked and ripped to the bone. -Competition days.

Now he's probably around 210 or so. The general public would think he's a steroid monster. We (getbig) wouldn't be impressed but then again we are barely impressed with Zack Khan.

- Block!

So he did look like a 'totally cleaned out for many years, former advanced competitive bb'. OK, haven't seen him myself. But I'm pretty sure he says he's like 230-240 now, after getting a couple of HCG shots from his doc.

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2009, 10:25:11 PM »
So he did look like a 'totally cleaned out for many years, former advanced competitive bb'. OK, haven't seen him myself. But I'm pretty sure he says he's like 230-240 now, after getting a couple of HCG shots from his doc.

yeah that's what he claimed

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2009, 11:28:50 PM »
  I was at this show and got a chance to meet GetItOnNy in person. Nice guy. Jakked. Could easily get on stage himself. Proprietor of Extreme Labs.

Robert was probably the most impressive guy on stage. He didn't have the brand name going into the show like an Alvisi did or a Gee did but he will now going into the next show.

Hams and a little sharper conditioning and he will be a decent pro.

Hahaha...funniest part of the weekend. Being stuck at the airport in Vegas while striking up a conversation with Gee's  'sponsor'. Hahaha... he openly called himself his 'boss' and spoke openly about covering each and every expense from contest fees, travel fees down to his pro tan and groceries.

- Block!

LOL! im sure he was one of many at the show. Im guessing about 75% of the guys competing has one of these "sponsors"...

Sad thing is, what does Gee have to do for these "advices from his BOSS!"

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2009, 12:08:53 AM »
Its was goin meeting Block and Wiggs. When I met Block and Wiggs I weighed 248-252lbs., in that rande I dont weight myself everyday.I was covered up and next ot Troy Alves,Quincy Taylor and Robert Burenika I could see how I look on 210 lbs.
Van I weighed 240 lbs until I used HCG and my weight went to 253lbs.
Block The Pic I showed you when I competed I weighed 258lbs,that was the official weight by John Lindsays Medical scale.Right now I am right around 248 lbs plus, of you guys dont beleive me I could have wiggs meet me at the GYM and have him photograph me standing on  a scale.I will do this next week, this week I oaught a soar throat, and I am on Antibiotics, The Z =Pac.But next week when I can eat again my weight will be right back up to 248-252 lbs.I think I losr 4-6 lbs being sick.My stomach has been jacked and my throat hurt like hell.It sucked.I think I caught it at ther Mr USA, finals from this girl who was coughing, she was the wives of one of the competitors.When I woke up Sunday, I felt like a city bus hit me.I was throwing up, sweating, and my throat hurt.I am getting better slowly.
Anyways is was cool meeting Wiggs and Blockhead I really never really met anygbody from getbig, except for Croatch, the rest of you jokers are in hiding, lol.They were both cool guys, and funny.We agreed you cant take anybody on getbig seriously, lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2009, 04:03:58 AM »
Right now I am right around 248 lbs plus, of you guys dont beleive me I could havew wiggs meet me at the GYM and have him photograph me standing on  a scale.

No need. We aren't comparing a recent pic with a claimed weight that doesn't sound right. So you weigh around 250, fine.

Imagine if you went on a pro level stack, with tons of test, insulin and GH... you should hit 300+ in a matter of weeks. Give it 6-12 months and 330 shouldn't be out of the question. :D Even with what you call a bad structure a pro card isn't an impossibility if you are a natural 250 in fairly good condition.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2009, 06:33:06 AM »

- Block!

Tell us more. That must have been an awkward conversation to initiate. :P

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2009, 10:29:58 AM »
Van, I got up to 250 totally drug free after 13-15 years of hard training.I have very large bones 8 1/2" wrist, and a huge rib cage.I just used Sustanon 250 ,Primo and Tren and got to 290lbs.If I was to use a ton of GH and Insulin I could have gotten up to 330.But the problem was my waste would have grown aswell.I was on GH for 5 weeks, and in the 5 weeks my waist was starting to look thick only on 4iu's.So I stopped.If I was to use a ton of GH I would have looked exactly like Art Atwood.
He was huge. But its not the physique I was hoping to obtain.My problem was even at 258lbs I still wasn't big enough because of my large bone structure.I need to be 270-280 on stage, to keep up with the other guys on stage.Large bones add 20-30 lbs to a person body.So that means you have to be 20-30 lbs heavier then everbody else.Even Troy Alves, said, you got those big ass bones, so you are going to look thick but you are going to be blocky.It is what it is.0
The bottom line is yes if I would have use a GH and Insulin I could have been 310-330 lbs, the problem was I didn't want to carry that much weight around.Even 290lbs I felt heavy, I mean really heavy.I don't know how these guys do it.I had a hard time breathing, walking up stairs and even tying my shoes.I guess, I don't have what its take to become a pro bodybuilder