Author Topic: Official Savage Pwning of "Squad Father" & "Squad" thread.  (Read 131760 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: Open challenge to Squadfather…
« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2007, 12:45:19 PM »
hhahaha, no. He's got to go slip his girlfriend some more clen and t3 without her knowing. 

HAHAHA its all her "genetics"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2007, 01:00:28 PM »
notice how "yemeni" has disappeared.  how convenient  ::)
hahahahahaha, i think it's even funnier how angry and out of control "guys" like "bluto", "shutupandtrain", and "finurface" are, hahahahahaha, i own those clowns thoughts, they're probably punching their Bruce Lee Signature Series heavy bags right now.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2007, 01:02:07 PM »
old rooster is quite the pedophile and cum sucker if there ever was on.... so nice of him to show his face here again, wonderining when he will be on Dateline: To catch a Predator ?
L

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2007, 01:02:48 PM »
Typical "Squad" move.

Squadfather gets issued a challenge, and the backpedalling begins immediately.

"Let's be friends."  "I have no animosity towards you."

Crying like a little girl.

And how hold are you? 34-35?  Pretty pathetic a man that old spends this much time on here, lashing out like a little teenage boy.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2007, 01:04:41 PM »
hahahaha, add "condor" to the list.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2007, 01:08:06 PM »
Remember, he’s 58 years old, and the decoy says she’s a 13-year-old female.

Old_Rooster: We can do anything u want...i don’t know how shy you are honey
the decoy asks,
skye_blueyez: lol u wanna make love 2 me?
Old_Rooster: yes. i’m really attracted to you.
skye_blueyez: k u gonna bring condems then?
Old_Rooster: i am sensitive myself
skye_blueyez: wherd u go?
Old_Rooster: yes i will sweetheart,
The decoy tells him she’s a virgin, and that she has a hot tub at her house. Then Rooster wants to know if she’s willing to lose her virginity in that hot tub.
Old_Rooster: when we get in the hot tub and we are both turned on are you willing to makeout tonight, i would love to be your first. it’s up to you
The decoy asks Rooster if he’s going to bring condoms.  He says yes, and he has a special surprise for her.
Old_Rooster: i have chocalate flavored condoms.
skye_blueyez: chocolate flavor?
Old_Rooster: yes, it taste(s) like chocalate do you know what i mean
And sure enough, he arrives – a man who says he’s bringing chocolates, expecting to spend the night with a 13-year-old girl.

(hidden camera) Decoy: I have some drinks here, but you kinda have one already, but it’s Kool-Aid not that it’s like crazy.
Corye Rooster: I need to use the bathroom though.
Decoy: Oh the bathroom.
Chris Hansen, Dateline correspondent (walks out): What’s on the agenda for tonight?
Rooster: What’s that?
Hansen: How you doing?
Hansen: Why don’t you have a seat on that stool over there for me.
Rooster: Alright.
Hansen: Thanks.  What’s happening?
Rooster: Oh not a whole lot.
Hansen: Go ahead, please sit down.  Find the place okay?
Rooster: Yeah.
Hansen: Yeah?  How long did it take you to drive?
Rooster: About an hour and 45 minutes.
Hansen: An hour and 45 minutes.  And why would you drive so far, on a Saturday night?
Rooster: Pick up and see my friend.
Hansen: To see your friend? Who is this friend?
Rooster: Skye.
Hansen: Skye?
Rooster: Uh-Hmm (affirms).
Hansen: And how old is Skye?
Rooster: I think that she’s 13, I believe.
Hansen: 13.  And how old are you?
Rooster: 20-- 22.
Hansen: 22?
Rooster: Yes.
Hansen: You’re 22 and you’re here to see a 13 year old girl who’s home alone?
Rooster: Yes.
Hansen: You see any issues with that?
Rooster: I was just gonna hang out with her?
Hansen: Just gonna hang out?
Rooster: Well, I know she said she had a hot tub and
Hansen: hot tub?
Rooster:  We were just gonna have fun,  she seemed nice so—
Hansen: She seemed nice?
Rooster: Yeah.
Hansen: She seemed 13, she seemed under age.
Rooster: There’s nothing wrong with hanging out with girls that are 13.
But remember, Rooster wasn’t talking on line about hanging out. He was talking about the 13-year-old losing her virginity in the hot tub.
Hansen (reading chat transcript): “Can you tell them you’re studying at a friend’s house?”  That’s the excuse you suggest for her to tell her parents?
Rooster: That’s right, yeah.
Hansen: --But if this is all on the up and up, then why do you have to give her an excuse to give to her parents?
Rooster: Because she would obviously be too young—
Hansen: There you go-- --see there’s—there’s the answer.  She would obviously be too young to go out with somebody who’s 22 years old.  She says, “You gonna bring condoms then?”  I have chocolate flavored condoms.  I only have two left.  I will use them for you.”
Rooster: Yes, trying to make her excited so that she would allow me to come up here and hang out with her.
Hansen: And have sex with her?
Rooster: Well not necessarily but—
Hansen: Well, why would you bring chocolate flavored condoms if you didn’t wanna have sex with her?
Rooster: Well that’s what I normally just have anyway (chuckles), I always have condoms with me.
While he doesn’t say he’s done this before with an underage teen— he does say he’s had dozens of liasons with people he’s met online. 
Hansen: And have you ever been surprised?
Rooster: Oh yes (chuckles). One time—there was a transvestite.
Hansen: So you had this sexy chat online with somebody, you showed up at their house and there was a transvestite?
Rooster: I mean she—at first look everybody would think she was a woman.
Hansen: Right. How did you find out that she was actually a he?
Rooster: Well, when I started talking with her, her voice was a little deeper.
Hansen: Yeah, had a little Adam’s apple thing going on? How’d that work out for ya?
Rooster: I was pretty much—I said, “Thanks for the offer, but I’m—I’m leavin’” so—
Hansen: And you scooted on outta there?
Rooster: Oh yeah.
Hansen: Well here’s something that I think you’ll also find is a surprise. I’m Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC.  And this is one of our “To Catch a Predator” story. You may have seen them before. Have you seen the show before?
Rooster: I have.
Hansen: You have?  How many times?
Rooster: A couple dozen?
Hansen: A couple dozen?  And what do you think of the stories, what do you think of the shows?
Rooster: They’re pretty incredible.
Hansen: Pretty incredible.  Did you ever think you’d be on one?
Rooster: No.
Outside, the Long Beach police are getting into position. And perhaps because Rooster has seen our investigations before, he’s no hurry to leave. He probably knows what’s waiting for him outside.
Officers take him to their nearby processing center where he, along with other men who came to our undercover house, are photographed and interviewed.
By the way, despite Rooster’s comment about bringing condoms, the police don’t find any when they search him and his car.  Later, he pleaded no contest to one count of an attempted lewd act upon a child.
Sgt. Lee DeBrabander is in charge of this operation for the Long Beach police. He says his department would not be able to run an investigation this large on its own.
Sgt. Lee Debrabander, Long Beach police: To run an operation on like this—at the front end, there’s a lot of man hours going into the Internet chats. It would cost an astronomical amount of money to pay police officers to sit in front of computers to conduct these chats.
Hansen: Essentially, Perverted Justice had the expertise and time your department didn’t.
Sgt. DeBrabander: That is correct.
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2007, 01:09:41 PM »
hahahahaah, "what's on the agenda for tonight?"

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2007, 01:17:13 PM »
poor oldcocks legs are a massive 21''

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2007, 01:29:47 PM »
hahahaha, add "condor" to the list.

hahahaha, oh brother, ok "squadfather."

Immortal lack of a response.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2007, 01:34:38 PM »
poor oldcocks legs are a massive 21''

That's pretty generous. They don't look a quarter of an inch over 17. Didn't he claim to squat 500+ for reps? hahahaha!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2007, 01:37:50 PM »
That's pretty generous. They don't look a quarter of an inch over 17. Didn't he claim to squat 500+ for reps? hahahaha!
hahaha! i meant combined.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 12, 2007, 01:39:04 PM »
hahaha! i meant combined.

hahahaha, now we're on the same page.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2007, 01:39:40 PM »
Remember, he’s 58 years old, and the decoy says she’s a 13-year-old female.

haha, that was hilarious.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2007, 01:46:50 PM »
AHAHAHAHAAH!!!  The fact that any "real life" challenges are ever issued only reveals insecurity and the fact that the Squad gets in people's heads.    Buttons pushed, mission accomplished......too many bb board posters are looking for validation and compliments they don't get in their normal lives.   Go to Hymen or MD if you want another dude to blow you and tell you how great you are....come to Getbig if you want the truth.   

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2007, 01:55:40 PM »
AHAHAHAHAAH!!!  The fact that any "real life" challenges are ever issued only reveals insecurity and the fact that the Squad gets in people's heads.    Buttons pushed, mission accomplished......too many bb board posters are looking for validation and compliments they don't get in their normal lives.   Go to Hymen or MD if you want another dude to blow you and tell you how great you are....come to Getbig if you want the truth.   
Word!

It is pure PROOF that the work and teachings of Sf are burnt into every thought and action of those who challenge him to the point where they want to execute duels with him OUTSIDE the computer into real life.

In no way shape or form is Sf backing out...who the fk NEEDS that real drama, stress and B.S.   When did we all graduate highschool?  If the same was issued to me I'd say the same thing...

Fawk all that drama. If you can't take the heat...then get the fawk out the kitchen.
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2007, 01:58:26 PM »
Word!

It is pure PROOF that the work and teachings of Sf are burnt into every thought and action of those who challenge him to the point where they want to execute duels with him OUTSIDE the computer into real life.

In no way shape or form is Sf backing out...who the fk NEEDS that real drama, stress and B.S.   When did we all graduate highschool?  If the same was issued to me I'd say the same thing...

Fawk all that drama. If you can't take the heat...then get the fawk out the kitchen.
no no believe me if Mindspin wants to come here and train with me i'll personally pick him up from the airport and drive him to the gym, let me repeat IF MINDSPIN WANTS TO COME HERE I WILL GLADLY TRAIN WITH HIM,
all i said is that there's no reason to be uncivil about it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2007, 02:03:30 PM »
no no believe me if Mindspin wants to come here and train with me i'll personally pick him up from the airport and drive him to the gym, let me repeat IF MINDSPIN WANTS TO COME HERE I WILL GLADLY TRAIN WITH HIM,
all i said is that there's no reason to be uncivil about it.

why would he be uncivil about it and why does this scare you?
Z

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2007, 02:03:41 PM »
 Understood.  8)

?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2007, 02:10:13 PM »
why would he be uncivil about it and why does this scare you?

"Uncivil"?  Due to the hint of anger of his initial post.

"....scare you"?  Your words.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2007, 02:11:27 PM »
"Uncivil"?  Due to the hint of anger of his initial post.

"....scare you"?  Your words.

well let's just say that sarcasm is very "concerned" about this apparantely he doesnt need any more "drama" in his life or a "situation" to occur. they're only fun to make up and post on getbig, not to happen irl.  ::)
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2007, 02:17:10 PM »
well let's just say that sarcasm is very "concerned" about this apparantely he doesnt need any more "drama" in his life or a "situation" to occur. they're only fun to make up and post on getbig, not to happen irl.  ::)

Do you believe Mindspin is pushin the 150s?   That was the initial debate.....the extra "what ifs" don't matter.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2007, 02:18:42 PM »
Do you believe Mindspin is pushin the 150s?   That was the initial debate.....the extra "what ifs" don't matter.

no idea, i stopped paying attention to peoples claims after you said you curled more than kevin levrone  ;D
Z

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2007, 02:19:53 PM »

the reason is he is a grown man with other much more important issues. this isnt reality and he grills people on here for a joke. get it. you have obviously been hurt by the man, i can sense the hate and anger coming from your posts.

however, it would be a good little challenge. it would create a huge buzz for sure. fags like bluto would eat it up.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2007, 02:22:41 PM »
no idea, i stopped paying attention to peoples claims after you said you curled more than kevin levrone  ;D

AHAHAAHAH!!!!   Technically you said that....so be it if I got him in that movement....he got me beat on the bench, squat and shoulder press.    Don't gotta be a bb or competitive powerlifter to have strength.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2007, 02:24:16 PM »
the reason is he is a grown man with other much more important issues. this isnt reality and he grills people on here for a joke. get it. you have obviously been hurt by the man, i can sense the hate and anger coming from your posts.

however, it would be a good little challenge. it would create a huge buzz for sure. fags like bluto would eat it up.

Don't try to tell Bluto that people have lives outside of this site and don't spend 10 hours on here, 7 days a week. He just might start following you around the site like a lost puppy dog claiming how much better he is than you.  ::)