Author Topic: Official Savage Pwning of "Squad Father" & "Squad" thread.  (Read 131728 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Open challenge to Squadfather…
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2007, 09:31:50 AM »
hahahahaha, you take the internet WAAAYYYYYYYY too seriously, sweetie, sounds like you're more interested in all this than either me or mindspin, hahahaha, obsess much?

speaking of taking internet seriously, whats the story about you wanting your name back  ;D
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2007, 09:33:03 AM »
speaking of taking internet seriously, whats the story about you wanting your name back  ;D
hahahahaha, if i wanted the Sarcasm handle back that badly i'd be PM'ing Ron every day about it, i asked him about it once when it happened and then never brought it up again.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2007, 09:34:05 AM »
let's see first squadfather accepted. then he doesnt have the time. then he might have to meet mindspin after all so he make sure he's "not angry" and also take the opportunity to talk about what a laid back guy he is and that this is "all for fun"  ::)

what a wuss!

also it cracks me up how he wants his "internet identity" back "hey man, i was just kidding around you know... please can i have 'sarcasm' back... please? you're not still angry are you?"

From what I have heard, his sarcasm account shouldn't have been deleted. So getting it back should be a non-issue, he should get it back regardless.
But that's different from the challenge itself. That's the real issue.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2007, 09:34:39 AM »
let's see first squadfather accepted. then he doesnt have the time. then he might have to meet mindspin after all so he make sure he's "not angry" and also take the opportunity to talk about what a laid back guy he is and that this is "all for fun"  ::)

what a wuss!

also it cracks me up how he wants his "internet identity" back "hey man, i was just kidding around you know... please can i have 'sarcasm' back... please? you're not still angry are you?"

Aren't you the nimrod who started a thread about hitting 10,000 posts? Stop stalking people and get a life, you loser.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2007, 09:38:05 AM »
Okay Mr. 10000 posts and absolutely no substance

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...Feel free to show us all your posts with substance...

...and as far as the little girl comment for the Bitch Father...all I am sayin' is that for someone who "claims" he fucks with as many people as he does...I would have expected his bench to be 4-5 plates...But then again I love a good fairytale...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2007, 09:40:10 AM »
obviously this will never happen. Same as with the Milos challange. Squatfarter is a little bitch with no credibility whatsoever.

Mindspin wins.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2007, 09:41:18 AM »
he's a pussy. plain and simple.
Z

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2007, 09:46:04 AM »
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...Feel free to show us all your posts with substance...

Exactly, That POS gimmick account has zero substance. If it's not a gimmick account, the account owner should consider biting down on a .45 cal and ending it all for the sake of the human race.

tiny-tit bounty hunter

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2007, 09:47:48 AM »
im disappointed with sarcasm. he lacks balls. at least adonis shows up in real life and videotape people etc.
i bet if adonis went to the same school as sarcasm he would bully him on a daily bases. yet sarcasm tries to come across like he's the jock-type doing the bullying... delusional.
Z

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2007, 09:49:12 AM »
im disappointed with sarcasm. he lacks balls. at least adonis shows up in real life and videotape people etc.
i bet if adonis went to the same school as sarcasm he would bully him on a daily bases. yet sarcasm tries to come across like he's the jock-type doing the bullying... delusional.

You think? Cause on getbig, TA is definitely on the "bottom" in the relationship.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2007, 09:49:48 AM »

sarcasm is a ball-less freak...no wonder he lacks 'balls'...aahahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2007, 09:57:58 AM »
sounds like to me that sarcasm actually did get to yemeni

why would anybody take a break from their supposedly busy schedule to "own" some internet junkie in person?

oh and I think "squadfather" is a better name than "sarcasm"

E
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2007, 09:59:33 AM »
The only thing gayer than meeting someone from the internet is being the peson who comes up with the idea ...
L

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2007, 10:05:26 AM »
I might be able to work that into a business trip I have scheduled for March 22nd in Chicago.  If the flights/timing work out, I'll take off a day early & stop in St. Louis to own you...AGAIN.  If it doesn't, let's plan a meeting at the Arnold...  
What do you have going on in Chicago, Mindspin?

March 22? Come down to my gym. I'll PICK you up and DROP you off anywhere you need to go. I'm serious.
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2007, 10:06:21 AM »
What do you have going on in Chicago, Mindspin?

March 22? Come down to my gym. I'll PICK you up and DROP you off anywhere you need to go. I'm serious.

Mindspin doesn't do g4p. Save your breath
Z

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2007, 10:10:27 AM »
Mindspin doesn't do g4p. Save your breath

Damnit! I was lookin' to make a few extra $$!

Let me know, Mindspin. March-22 is a Thursday. If you want to check out my gym and train w/ the good ol' BlockHead...then I'm your huckleberry.
?

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2007, 10:13:46 AM »
90LB dumbells! WOW!  ::)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2007, 10:19:46 AM »
Damnit! I was lookin' to make a few extra $$!

Let me know, Mindspin. March-22 is a Thursday. If you want to check out my gym and train w/ the good ol' BlockHead...then I'm your huckleberry.

Speaking of which, how's business?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2007, 10:22:30 AM »
Speaking of which, how's business?
You know what? It's OKAY...right now. Not as steady as I thought it would be. I did a little advertising at some local bathhouses and pulled an ad in a GAY newspaper so hopefully it could drum up some buisness.

I expect to cash in BIG at The Arnold...like so so many BB's do. Pros, Amatures, etc...

I need to give my buddy in NY a call. I know he could giveme some buisness pointers.
?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2007, 10:26:12 AM »
You know what? It's OKAY...right now. Not as steady as I thought it would be. I did a little advertising at some local bathhouses and pulled an ad in a GAY newspaper so hopefully it could drum up some buisness.

I expect to cash in BIG at The Arnold...like so so many BB's do. Pros, Amatures, etc...

I need to give my buddy in NY a call. I know he could giveme some buisness pointers.

That's good man. Keep pimping it here at getbig considering this is your best advertisement (to reach all the BB masses), and it's free.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2007, 10:34:48 AM »
any of you dudes lift because you just love to lift or is all games and stuff like this?

i've seen better bodybuilders rep less weight that some of the so called kings of the gym in my gym....anyway, time for a turkey burger.  old man is ripping up for summer.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2007, 10:36:17 AM »
any of you dudes lift because you just love to lift or is all games and stuff like this?

i've seen better bodybuilders rep less weight that some of the so called kings of the gym in my gym....anyway, time for a turkey burger.  old man is ripping up for summer.

Fuck off Rooster >:(
E

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2007, 10:37:02 AM »
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2007, 10:40:01 AM »

Thanks, dingleberry!

At the end of the day...it's all about makin that paper!
?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2007, 11:00:27 AM »
romaine lettuce dry right out of the bag.  damn str8
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo