Author Topic: Is it GOD or just luck?  (Read 11843 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Is it GOD or just luck?
« on: September 28, 2011, 08:02:23 AM »
I am not a religious guy at all and think all religions are setup to brainwash people into doing things they want, but I have to admit sometimes I wonder.

I work with a guy who is very religious.  I think he is a born again Christian.  He doesn't talk about it or promote it but just with conversations with him I learned about how devout he is.

Anyways.  It just seems this guy has a lucky horseshoe up his ass.  We were all moving offices, and were going to be sitting in these small ones, he got bumped out because another VP needed the office.  So after the move the only free office was an old CFO office in the corner and is HUUUGE.  They move this guy into it.

We all got new laptops, but somehow his order got messed up and he got this top of the line super laptop while all of us got a normal Dell.  We also got phones issued a while back, they gave out  cell phones to everyone but somehow he got a 4G iphone sent to him while everyone got shitty cells ...... on and on..... I can list 10 more positive things that happened to this guy over everyone else

I would initial think he is fucking some admin who is hooking him up, but he is not.  He comes to work and leaves and doesn't socialize much.  It just seems that he's always getting good luck with everything.

I sometimes wonder if this GOD thing has anything to do with it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Is it GOD or just luck?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 08:06:41 AM »
You work with gh15 ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 08:10:28 AM »
That religious nut is prob fucking with the boss

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 08:12:24 AM »
The sun sets and rises on both good and evil.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 08:12:42 AM »
Its not luck. Its a proven science

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 08:24:05 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 08:31:43 AM »

Damn, that pilot wants to hit it so badly  :o

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 08:33:18 AM »
God doesn't exist, so it must be luck...

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 08:35:07 AM »
That's possible except there is no god.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 08:36:35 AM »
he is jUst a lUcky luCk félla

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 08:37:12 AM »
God doesn't exist, so it must be luck...
Exactly No God, Only Science

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 09:10:13 AM »
So it's luck, or better: chance, statistics...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 09:11:37 AM »
Exactly No God, Only Scienceevolution
T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 09:21:59 AM »
Exactly No God, Only Scienceevolution

Indirectly the same thing, science helped us to understand the role of evolution

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 09:23:30 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 09:24:11 AM »
he is jUst a lUcky luCk félla

Mimicking Khofag, huh? You must be quite the mental giant.

the trainer

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 09:26:42 AM »
I am not a religious guy at all and think all religions are setup to brainwash people into doing things they want, but I have to admit sometimes I wonder.

I work with a guy who is very religious.  I think he is a born again Christian.  He doesn't talk about it or promote it but just with conversations with him I learned about how devout he is.

Anyways.  It just seems this guy has a lucky horseshoe up his ass.  We were all moving offices, and were going to be sitting in these small ones, he got bumped out because another VP needed the office.  So after the move the only free office was an old CFO office in the corner and is HUUUGE.  They move this guy into it.

We all got new laptops, but somehow his order got messed up and he got this top of the line super laptop while all of us got a normal Dell.  We also got phones issued a while back, they gave out  cell phones to everyone but somehow he got a 4G iphone sent to him while everyone got shitty cells ...... on and on..... I can list 10 more positive things that happened to this guy over everyone else

I would initial think he is fucking some admin who is hooking him up, but he is not.  He comes to work and leaves and doesn't socialize much.  It just seems that he's always getting good luck with everything.

Its called a positive state of mind, if you eliminate all negative thoughts from mind and when something happens that you think is bad luck you simply learn from it and look at it from a positive point of view, you will be amazed at the changes in your life because of this.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 09:31:12 AM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 09:37:48 AM »

Yes I'm pretty sure 'God' is very concerned and helpful when it comes to things like office spaces and technological gadgets.
from incomplete data

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 09:56:33 AM »
I am not a religious guy at all and think all religions are setup to brainwash people into doing things they want, but I have to admit sometimes I wonder.I work with a guy who is very religious.  I think he is a born again Christian.  He doesn't talk about it or promote it but just with conversations with him I learned about how devout he is.

1ST off lets start with the quote i highlighted what church is out to brainwash you,I'm christian but i dont go to church that much its not about going to church its about how you live your life and how you treat others. I myself believe in a higher power think about it even before all these different religions came to be there were jews and christian. no one was trying to brainwash people in the roman ERA when Christ walked the earth and the bible was written. And remember its a book written by man and what they saw and what they were told and trust me the bible we have today isn't even 1/2 of what it should be.all i can say is follow what you believe not what others believe.
Dont wait until the end of your life to find out you were wrong. there is way to much written in the old TeX and dead sea scrolls for all of that to be bullshit.     
p

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2011, 11:43:22 AM »
I tend to think that we make our luck, good people have good luck most of the time. Karma.......
K

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2011, 12:22:21 PM »
Yes I'm pretty sure 'God' is very concerned and helpful when it comes to things like office spaces and technological gadgets.

lolll  ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 12:38:48 PM »
you need to see his dark side, which probably will sicken you to death

:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 12:41:05 PM »
are you familiar with the term 'sourcing'...?  it works!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 12:44:23 PM »

God does not give a shit about anyone's cell phone.