Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 285294 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #3050 on: January 26, 2016, 12:30:02 AM »
Bryant, who posted 10 points on 5-of-9 shooting and five turnovers in 25 minutes through three quarters, became upset both with the Lakers (9-37) for losing their sixth consecutive game and for some on the team smiling after the loss, sources said. Bryant took particular aim at Lakers rookie point guard D’Angelo Russell and second-year forward Julius Randle and even called them out by name, sources said.

From ESPN

"It was a very heartfelt, passionate speech to us," Lakers rookie forward Larry Nance Jr. said after practice on Monday, while speaking of Bryant's impromptu lecture following the team's 121-103 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday at Moda Center.

"I think everybody took away the same message: 9-37 isn't all right. We've got to do what we can to change that, and I think things started today."

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3051 on: January 27, 2016, 02:29:39 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3052 on: January 27, 2016, 02:34:18 PM »
Bryant, who posted 10 points on 5-of-9 shooting and five turnovers in 25 minutes through three quarters, became upset both with the Lakers (9-37) for losing their sixth consecutive game

Um. most teams would bench a guard with 5 TOs in 25 minutes who can't defend.  Maybe the fact the lakers are playing 4-on-5 with Kobe's lame ass holding the place that a young solid guard could be playing... maybe THAT is why they're losing 6 straight games.

A rookie could be learning the game right now, and be solid next year, and be doing at least as well.  Kobe's "farewell tour" is hurting the team, preventing growth and development and making their defense awful.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #3053 on: January 27, 2016, 02:38:59 PM »
Um. most teams would bench a guard with 5 TOs in 25 minutes who can't defend.  Maybe the fact the lakers are playing 4-on-5 with Kobe's lame ass holding the place that a young solid guard could be playing... maybe THAT is why they're losing 6 straight games.

A rookie could be learning the game right now, and be solid next year, and be doing at least as well.  Kobe's "farewell tour" is hurting the team, preventing growth and development and making their defense awful.

the prices for every laker game jumped 200-500% cause of this farewell tour. Problem is, he is not playing at all. I think he saving himself for the All star game and the last few games of the season.

On the Colin Cowerd show they said "big kobe news breaking soon" I hope it's not another year.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3054 on: January 27, 2016, 02:40:55 PM »
i was offered free Laker home tix 8 times this season with paid parking, turned them all down , let me know when chasing rings tour starts

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3055 on: January 27, 2016, 02:48:36 PM »

Great teammate,

kobe can learn a think or 2 from that Rookie 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3056 on: January 27, 2016, 06:20:54 PM »

They have to lose, their pick this year is top 3 protected, if they end up 4th in the draft it goes to the 76ers.

Kobe plays for the future of the team.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3057 on: January 27, 2016, 10:32:19 PM »
Why doesn't the guy guarding Steph Curry just stay glued to him?

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #3058 on: January 27, 2016, 10:43:09 PM »
Why doesn't the guy guarding Steph Curry just stay glued to him?
I am sure thats the plan, they must run 500 screens a game.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3059 on: January 28, 2016, 09:43:36 AM »
what a dick, making the rookie move.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3060 on: January 28, 2016, 09:48:23 AM »
what a dick, making the rookie move.

You obviously aren't familiar with the veteran/rookie dynamic in the NBA.  Rookies have to do whatever the vets say.  Usually rooks will get assigned to a veteran and they will have to carry the vets bags, get their food, drink, etc.  Gotta pay your dues in the NBA.  Kobe got the same treatment when he was a rookie.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #3061 on: January 30, 2016, 01:03:57 PM »
You obviously aren't familiar with the veteran/rookie dynamic in the NBA.  Rookies have to do whatever the vets say.  Usually rooks will get assigned to a veteran and they will have to carry the vets bags, get their food, drink, etc.  Gotta pay your dues in the NBA.  Kobe got the same treatment when he was a rookie.
so did Shaq. This is normal.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3062 on: February 05, 2016, 07:22:13 PM »
Kobe playing very well of late.  Trying to squeeze every last drop out of his old-ass body before hanging it up.

Getting buckets, grabbing rebounds, hitting clutch shots at the end of games.  Don't know how long he can keep it up but it's nice to see him turn back the clock.

P.S. - We should change the thread title to "Ben Simmons will save the LA Lakers".  Apparently he is a Laker fan and desperately wants to play there.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #3063 on: February 08, 2016, 03:12:48 AM »
mark my words on this. Ben Simmons is overrated. The players now are not game changers.

Wiggins is good, team sucks, Karl Anthony Towns is good and the T Wolves are just as bad as they were without wiggins or him.

I bet T wolves will get the 1st pick again. 

Kobe is showing flases of brilliance, if he wanted to he could do it for another 3 years, 10-mins a game.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3064 on: February 08, 2016, 05:55:38 AM »
crooked NBA letting kobe go all out with the hgh buffet w/ plenty of stimulants, so he leaves like a winner.

players getting out of his way, every call going his way... NBA sucks and they want kobe to look decent on the way out. 

kobe will hop around like this for 2 weeks before he's injured again, and it's back to him limping around.

Dave D

• Getbig V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3066 on: February 08, 2016, 01:18:48 PM »
crooked NBA letting kobe go all out with the hgh buffet w/ plenty of stimulants, so he leaves like a winner.

players getting out of his way, every call going his way... NBA sucks and they want kobe to look decent on the way out. 

kobe will hop around like this for 2 weeks before he's injured again, and it's back to him limping around.

Posts like this leave me wondering if you even watch the NBA.  You sound like a person who has no idea what they are talking about and is just saying crazy shit, trolling.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3067 on: February 08, 2016, 10:22:38 PM »
Did you see what they let Kolbe do against the Pelicans, I think 27 points and a 3 point win?  Makes some wonder.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3068 on: February 09, 2016, 05:01:44 AM »
Posts like this leave me wondering if you even watch the NBA.  You sound like a person who has no idea what they are talking about and is just saying crazy shit, trolling.

I remember rare quirky shit from 25 years ago.  I've seen countless phantom calls, make up calls, overtime due to officials... The calls before YouTube were atrocious.   Do I think the league hooks up Kobe so his legacy is beautiful at the end?  You bet

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3069 on: February 09, 2016, 02:16:03 PM »

I remember rare quirky shit from 25 years ago.  I've seen countless phantom calls, make up calls, overtime due to officials... The calls before YouTube were atrocious.   Do I think the league hooks up Kobe so his legacy is beautiful at the end?  You bet

There is always a lot of idiocy when it comes to NBA officiating but there is no organized campaign to "help" Kobe Bryant this year.  That is complete nonsense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3070 on: February 09, 2016, 08:53:18 PM »
There is always a lot of idiocy when it comes to NBA officiating but there is no organized campaign to "help" Kobe Bryant this year.  That is complete nonsense.

didn't a few NBA refs work together to control outcomes of games?  And the NBA covered it up?

If they'll do that with some shitty Suns playoffs games, don't you think there's a chance they give a league with lagging ratings a nice send-off streak for one of the top 5 players ever in Kobe?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3071 on: February 09, 2016, 11:08:30 PM »
didn't a few NBA refs work together to control outcomes of games?  And the NBA covered it up?

If they'll do that with some shitty Suns playoffs games, don't you think there's a chance they give a league with lagging ratings a nice send-off streak for one of the top 5 players ever in Kobe?

So, if you think there is a chance something could happen then that is as valid as having some concrete evidence proving something is actually happening?

The ref thing was many years ago and it's debatable about how much of an impact it really had.  One of their refs was involved with the mob.  He's gone now.  Refs are human beings, they screw up sometimes and they also have their biases.  There is no large scale conspiracy by the NBA to manipulate games and give certain players an advantage. 

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #3072 on: February 10, 2016, 02:09:57 AM »
So, if you think there is a chance something could happen then that is as valid as having some concrete evidence proving something is actually happening?

The ref thing was many years ago and it's debatable about how much of an impact it really had.  One of their refs was involved with the mob.  He's gone now.  Refs are human beings, they screw up sometimes and they also have their biases.  There is no large scale conspiracy by the NBA to manipulate games and give certain players an advantage. 

Tim Donaghy, never rigged games for wins, it would be for over and unders. Pray4War is right, he was in with the mob.

240 and Pray4War if I told you Michael Jordan was suspended from the NBA by David Stern for one year for gambling on games would you believe it?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3073 on: February 10, 2016, 03:51:20 PM »
Kobe Vs LeBron for the last time , not that there was every any real rivalry between them in this new Pussyfied NBA era

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3074 on: February 10, 2016, 03:53:46 PM »
Tim Donaghy, never rigged games for wins, it would be for over and unders. Pray4War is right, he was in with the mob.

240 and Pray4War if I told you Michael Jordan was suspended from the NBA by David Stern for one year for gambling on games would you believe it?

I would be inclined to believe in the the possibility based on what I know about MJ and gambling.  I would need to see some evidence before I would fully believe that it took place.