Author Topic: Huntsmann up to 10% in New hampshire  (Read 3204 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Huntsmann up to 10% in New hampshire
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2011, 03:30:16 AM »
Paul needs a plan, something he can drive a stake into Obama over and that more repubs will join him on.  again, Paul is still my first choice, but he needs to do something different to get the nomination. 

To be honest 333, I don't think you will find any candidate who will hate Obama as much as you do.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2011, 03:57:11 AM »
Paul needs a plan, something he can drive a stake into Obama over and that more repubs will join him on.  again, Paul is still my first choice, but he needs to do something different to get the nomination. 

Cain, Huntsmann, Paul, in any order.

AOL news headline "Mitt and Perry spend the night accusing each other of flipflopping".

It's 2008 all over again!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2011, 06:43:08 AM »
you should at least admit your claim that he wasn't attacking Obamacare was complete BS. That's just recent stuff I posted, If I went back there's a shit load of stuff he's said against Obamacare.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2011, 06:46:48 AM »
you should at least admit your claim that he wasn't attacking Obamacare was complete BS. That's just recent stuff I posted, If I went back there's a shit load of stuff he's said against Obamacare.

Agreed - but it aseems to get all jumbled up.  He needs to pick and issue or two and really just hammer hammer hammer against obama or he will be stuck in the 10-15% range