Author Topic: Leaked Florida GOP Memo: "Democratic turnout machine is cleaning our clock"  (Read 1693 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Well, since the left has a problem with telling or reporting the truth in anything, it's probably pretty accurate. Just see blacken, Benny, pedobear or any post by an Obama kneepadders on here. Either flat out lies or spin.

;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Try again, genius.

THEY'RE (not "their") in panic mode for (among other reasons): Florida is and has been a swing state. Minnesota is not, or at least, it normally isn't.

Throw in Michigan and you have a crisis on your hands. But, why let that stand in the way of ID Crisis Boy's delusions?

if you think mich is going to romney you're dumber than your post  :D :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
FEMA is another useless agency.   Wastes billions and billions of dollars.  

What do they waste it on?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
What do they waste it on?

Remember the FEMA Trailers and the cards that the thugs used for booze and strip clubs? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Well, since the left has a problem with telling or reporting the truth in anything, it's probably pretty accurate. Just see blacken, Benny, pedobear or any post by an Obama kneepadders on here. Either flat out lies or spin.

you have officially left reality and stepped into pure propaganda. People like you scare me, you are nuts.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Remember the FEMA Trailers and the cards that the thugs used for booze and strip clubs? 

was that when bush was in charge  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Great point.  
Bush's FEMA was a digrace but then so were many other agencies when he was running the show

Are you still stuck in your shithole without power sucking on a bottle of vodka or did you get power back yet?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
was that when bush was in charge  ;D

Right - and now that we have SolyndraBama in charge we all know how wisely money gets spent by this admn.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

I don't think they should be able to use their relief cards in tittie bars, agreed there lol...

but i do know that 'fema city', or 900+ trailers in charlotte county, was a HUGE relief for all the people I knew who lost a roof or all their stuff in the storm.  Life completely stopped for 2 months for most people in port charlotte/punta gorda.   those rows of trailers kept a lot of people from living the gutter, and the crime that comes form that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Right - and now that we have SolyndraBama in charge we all know how wisely money gets spent by this admn.  

That has nothing to do with FEMA and, as you know, Romney had a greater % of business failure than the Obama administration although to be fair to Romney part of their business plan seemed to be to intentionally destroy businesses which is probably part of the reason for his higher rate of failure

Are you still stuck in the dark?  Did you finish up that bottle yet?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That has nothing to do with FEMA and, as you know, Romney had a greater % of business failure than the Obama administration although to be fair to Romney part of their business plan seemed to be to intentionally destroy businesses which is probably part of the reason for his higher rate of failure

Are you still stuck in the dark?  Did you finish up that bottle yet?

No power at home - power at the office. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

if you think mich is going to romney you're dumber than your post  :D :D

The fact that Michigan is in play this late shows just how much danger Obama finds himself, this late in the game.

But, I hardly expect someone like you to actually grasp such a concept.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The fact that Michigan is in play this late shows just how much danger Obama finds himself, this late in the game.

But, I hardly expect someone like you to actually grasp such a concept.

this coming from a guy who lets talk radio do his thinking for him  :D :D :D :D :D :D priceless

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

this coming from a guy who lets talk radio do his thinking for him  :D :D :D :D :D :D priceless

Try again! ID Crisis Boy.

Care to explain why Obama hasn't locked up Michigan, with less than a week to go? Or are you looking for another poll to jock?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dem Early Vote Lead In Florida Down 70% Over 2008

by John Nolte

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/31/Dem-Early-Vote-Lead-Down-In-FL

31 Oct 2012, 8:14 AM PDT57post a comment

There's all kinds of spin out there regarding early voters, especially from Team Obama and their allies in the CorruptMedia, but I don’t believe in tea leaves, I believe in numbers. Gallup provided numbers and those numbers (with a huge 3,300 sample) show Romney winning early voters by a margin of 52-47%. And now we have hard numbers out of Florida showing Democrats well behind their early vote lead when compared to this time last year:

But a Republican yesterday noted that at this point in 2008, Democrats held a 134,774-vote lead in Florida. As of yesterday. Democrats led by less than 41,000 – a nearly 70 percent drop.

The Obama campaign does not dispute those numbers.

For those of you saying, "That's all well and good but Obama is still ahead," here are more hard numbers: 2.2 million early votes have thus far been cast in the Sunshine State. This isn't a juicy-juice poll, these are cold hard numbers. Among those early votes cast, Democrats are only up 43-41%.  Yes, that's still a two point lead, but Romney is winning Independents in Florida by anywhere from 6 to 10%, and thus far 17% of Florida Indies have voted early.

That likely isn’t enough of a cushion to overcome the two-point deficit, but it's just a fact that on Election Day, Republicans turn out at a higher percentage than Democrats. Also, the most recent polls out of Florida do not in any way match up to the actual early vote numbers. Rasmussen has Obama winning the early vote by 10 points but still losing 50-48% to Romney. It's not lag time, either. Rasmussen's poll was taken last Friday. The actual early vote count showing Democrats only up 2% was released yesterday.

The just-released Quinnipiac polls showing Obama up one in Florida shows Obama beating Romney by six-points with early voters. The last date of this particular survey was Sunday. So there might be a lag-time, but a jump in four points in just two days with 2.2 million early votes already cast is a huge jump and unlikely.

Finally, almost every poll, including today's from Quinnipiac, show Republican enthusiasm at or nearing a double-digit advantage over Democrats -- and we Righties like to vote on Election Day.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"But a Republican yesterday noted that at this point in 2008, Democrats held a 134,774-vote lead in Florida. As of yesterday. Democrats led by less than 41,000 – a nearly 70 percent drop. "

Interesting. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Dem Early Vote Lead In Florida Down 70% Over 2008

by John Nolte

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/31/Dem-Early-Vote-Lead-Down-In-FL

31 Oct 2012, 8:14 AM PDT57post a comment

There's all kinds of spin out there regarding early voters, especially from Team Obama and their allies in the CorruptMedia, but I don’t believe in tea leaves, I believe in numbers. Gallup provided numbers and those numbers (with a huge 3,300 sample) show Romney winning early voters by a margin of 52-47%. And now we have hard numbers out of Florida showing Democrats well behind their early vote lead when compared to this time last year:

But a Republican yesterday noted that at this point in 2008, Democrats held a 134,774-vote lead in Florida. As of yesterday. Democrats led by less than 41,000 – a nearly 70 percent drop.

The Obama campaign does not dispute those numbers.

For those of you saying, "That's all well and good but Obama is still ahead," here are more hard numbers: 2.2 million early votes have thus far been cast in the Sunshine State. This isn't a juicy-juice poll, these are cold hard numbers. Among those early votes cast, Democrats are only up 43-41%.  Yes, that's still a two point lead, but Romney is winning Independents in Florida by anywhere from 6 to 10%, and thus far 17% of Florida Indies have voted early.

That likely isn’t enough of a cushion to overcome the two-point deficit, but it's just a fact that on Election Day, Republicans turn out at a higher percentage than Democrats. Also, the most recent polls out of Florida do not in any way match up to the actual early vote numbers. Rasmussen has Obama winning the early vote by 10 points but still losing 50-48% to Romney. It's not lag time, either. Rasmussen's poll was taken last Friday. The actual early vote count showing Democrats only up 2% was released yesterday.

The just-released Quinnipiac polls showing Obama up one in Florida shows Obama beating Romney by six-points with early voters. The last date of this particular survey was Sunday. So there might be a lag-time, but a jump in four points in just two days with 2.2 million early votes already cast is a huge jump and unlikely.

Finally, almost every poll, including today's from Quinnipiac, show Republican enthusiasm at or nearing a double-digit advantage over Democrats -- and we Righties like to vote on Election Day.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC

"But a Republican yesterday noted that at this point in 2008, Democrats held a 134,774-vote lead in Florida. As of yesterday. Democrats led by less than 41,000 – a nearly 70 percent drop. "

Interesting. 

HEY!! I posted it first...NO FAIR!!!!

;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Try again! ID Crisis Boy.

Care to explain why Obama hasn't locked up Michigan, with less than a week to go? Or are you looking for another poll to jock?

He's worried about Wisconsin  ;)  Heading to Green Bay tomorrow AND Milwaukee on Saturday and Madison Monday.  Clinton & Biden also stomping around the state.

Romney also here Friday (Milwaukee), which is a re-schedule of Monday's cancelled event.
:

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I feel confident Romney will take Texas.

7 11 is having that promotion where you can get a Blue cup on support of Obama and a Red for Romney...I haven't even seen the Blue ones in stock over the past week...they've replaced them all with Green!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

7 11 is having that promotion where you can get a Blue cup on support of Obama and a Red for Romney...I haven't even seen the Blue ones in stock over the past week...they've replaced them all with Green!

I hit Starbucks every morning, but if they presidential cups cups I'm quite confident they would all be Obama cups.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

really going out on a limb there

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I hit Starbucks every morning, but if they presidential cups cups I'm quite confident they would all be Obama cups.

8)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Leaked Florida GOP Memo: "Democratic turnout machine is cleaning our clock"
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2012, 03:42:11 AM »
you have officially left reality and stepped into pure propaganda. People like you scare me, you are nuts.

Pity him instead

A sad sad man